Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/28/2024 7:35:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dagoth-Ur]
When kids are being murdered, play it safe, when a bunch of unarmed idiots speak? Become Rambo. SMFH

These universities harbor and breed the ideology of the protestors, then come running to the cops when it causes them a nuisance. Let them evict the protestors themselves, they're responsible for producing them
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:38:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Does he think that the cops that failed them in Uvalde are the same cops that broke up these protestors? Is he upset they broke up the protest?
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:40:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Right about Uvalde, but the article is from a commie
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:10:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Vne:
Does he think that the cops that failed them in Uvalde are the same cops that broke up these protestors? Is he upset they broke up the protest?
View Quote

I think he is upset that when the cops faced no real danger they decided to “act brave”.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:20:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Dagoth-Ur:

I think he is upset that when the cops faced no real danger they decided to “act brave”.
View Quote

Did their cowardice get his child killed?
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:24:39 PM EDT
[#5]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

That's a dumb thing to be upset about. These are different cops under different leadership. These cops are actually doing their jobs. That's a good thing. Perhaps, if these cops had worked for Uvalde, his child wouldn't have been killed. He needs to focus his anger on his local police force that didn't do their jobs.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:28:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kbear] [#6]

View Quote

What is "real danger" OP?

EDIT: The irony is what does he think Hamas would do to Jewish and Christian kids in school?
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:29:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:38:56 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm having a hard time seeing why one would criticize the cops.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:44:17 PM EDT
[#9]
View Quote

Lol, swing and a miss!
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:47:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By 9divdoc:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Police cowardice? Yes.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:00:42 AM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

NO, he and his partner decided to bravely abort their child, but he is still sad for the children...
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:02:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: KELBEAST] [#12]
Obliterated? Do all the cops still have badges and paychecks? Yep? Then they weren’t obliterated.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:06:19 AM EDT
[#13]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top