Page / 43
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 9:22:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Bump  
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 10:24:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: rdnkar] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By wtfboombrb:
I vote for posting your trip in this thread. It would be appropriate, and your trip would never get archived.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By rdnkar:
Originally Posted By 9divdoc:
Originally Posted By 72coupe:
I'll see if I can find you a coordinate for it.
Lol
That would be a hoot to find wouldn't it!
Hopefully the trip wire under it and the 105mm round strung up in the tree are all disintegrated by now...50 yrs ago...

Seems like yesterday.
I will be in the boonies a great deal on my trip. I’d be lying if I said the thought of UXO hadn’t crossed my mind.

I will start a thread when I get on the plane in about 12 hours from now
The purpose of the trip to to explore battlefields, old bases, and gain a better understanding of where my parents where. I will be going with a group of Vietnam veterans. Unfortunately my parents have passed away (far too young, early 60s) so they will not be going with me (not sure they would have anyway)

Mom
Army nurse
12th  evac 1970 cu chi
24th evac 1971 long binh
Dad
Army medical Corp
12th evac 1970 cu chi
24th evac  1970 long binh

They were Maried at Fort Sam Houston where they met during medical training before they shipped out to Vietnam and the army kept them together throughout their time in country.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/167793/17732555-B262-48C9-B6F2-992D7FAB5A4E-545405.JPG
My mom With a young Cambodian patient wounded in a battle
She was very fond of this young girl.
I vote for posting your trip in this thread. It would be appropriate, and your trip would never get archived.
I think I’ll start here and if need be I’ll start a stand alone thread. I landed about 11pm central time 11am Vietnam time. It was a long flight but I still managed to knock a couple thing out on my way to the hotel. This is neat
The Vietnamese set up a monument for John McCain at the pond Attachment Attached File
he parachuted into. Note the bottom right of the monument.
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 10:33:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: rdnkar] [#3]
I went to their war museum.
It was intriguing. I will leave personal opinions out of this. I am on a public WiFi.
I found some unique things
Attachment Attached File
an m151a2 in immaculate condition
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
this is neat
An m16 made by GM without a third hole. Not sure what to make of this
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 10:42:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

They had an interesting assortment of weapons
I will upload more tomorrow. I went to the Hanoi Hilton today as well and am beat after 26 hours of flying and layovers. Enjoy
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 10:55:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By JPL:
Oh man!  Please start your own thread!  It will be amazing to watch your journey!  My dad was in Na Trang and Camrahn Bay (spelling on both?).  If you happen to be at either I'd love to show him some current day pics.  I nearly lost him last week to pneumonia.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JPL:
So I’m sitting in the airport waiting for my flight to Hanoi

I will be visiting several battlefields and cities across Vietnam from Hanoi to hue to Saigon
With a group of vets

My question,I guess to anyone that cares, is should I start my own thread on this. Or just attach pictures to this due to its relevance specifically to the war

My goal is to upload pictures as I go through these areas. I will be more than happy to look for special places and upload pictures if I come across an area any of you guys may want to see a current photo of.
For instance I have a friend that was a combat engineer and worked on ql1 from da nang to hue and wants pictures of the area. Another friend was at tan sun nhut and would like pictures of that.
I will post an itinerary as I go.
Oh man!  Please start your own thread!  It will be amazing to watch your journey!  My dad was in Na Trang and Camrahn Bay (spelling on both?).  If you happen to be at either I'd love to show him some current day pics.  I nearly lost him last week to pneumonia.
Cam Rahn you say.
Show him theseAttachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
all cam rahn 1970
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 11:00:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 11:08:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: rdnkar] [#7]
More cam rahnAttachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Hopefully the arfgods will forgive me for posting this smut but here is a round eye (my mom) swimming in the bay on in country r&r.  The little boat says cam rahn bay on itAttachment Attached File

But to answer your question, I’ll try to swing over to the bay but it may have to be the next time I get over here. I just hadn’t planned on that. I’ll post an itinerary tomorrow if time and inter webs allow
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 2:32:48 PM EDT
[#8]
More cam rahnhttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/167793/image-546640.JPGhttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/167793/image-546642.JPG
Hopefully the arfgods will forgive me for posting this smut but here is a round eye (my mom) swimming in the bay on in country r&r.  The little boat says cam rahn bay on ithttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/167793/image-546647.JPG
But to answer your question, I’ll try to swing over to the bay but it may have to be the next time I get over here. I just hadn’t planned on that. I’ll post an itinerary tomorrow if time and inter webs allow
View Quote
WOW!  Thank you.  I will print and show him these.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:14:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Pretty in depth collection of digitized unit reports via Texas Tech

http://www.recordsofwar.com/vietnam/army/
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 12:14:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By rlltd42:
Pretty in depth collection of digitized unit reports via Texas Tech

http://www.recordsofwar.com/vietnam/army/
View Quote
Thanks for the link.  I find it i interesting to see the "big picture" of where we were, why we were there and what the brass thought we were doing.
Link Posted: 5/22/2018 8:01:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Sorry guys it’s looking like I’m going to have to do a picture dump when I get back to the states. I underestimated the abilities of the WiFi in these Vietnamese hotels.
So far I’ve gone to
Hanoi
Ha long
Hoi An
Da nang
37th signal battalion and I Corp hq area
My khe beach (China beach)
Marble mountain air field and VC hospital site at marble mountain
My Lai
Highway 1 all the way from da nang to the DMZ
Red beach 2
Hai van pass
Lang co
My chan bridge ( actually looking at it as I type this)
Quang tri airbase
Dong ha bridge
Dai do
Jones creek
My loc
Mai xa chanh
Song Ben hai
Vinh moc / tunnels
FSB gio linh

I’ll put a list of locations I’m going to tomorrow after dinner, I’m wore out
Link Posted: 5/22/2018 11:13:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: rdnkar] [#12]
Ok I’ll be hitting tomorrow
Con thien
Cam lo bridge
Camp Carroll
Khe Gia bridge
Vandergrift combat base (LZ stud)
Ca lu
Hairpin
The rock pile
Razorback
Khe Sahn
Lang vei SFC
Da Krong bridge
Da krong valley
Ho Chi Minh Trail
A Shau valley
Hill 937 (hamburger hill)
Another long day on the road
6 days and a wake up left
If there is anything specific that you want me to take pictures of please let me know. I can’t make any promises due to my crazy schedule but I will try
Link Posted: 5/22/2018 11:28:07 AM EDT
[#13]
I was on the DMZ at the unification bridge and found a few weapons
No description on these but thought they looked neat 2 m16s and 2 m1 carbines
I couldn’t tell who made the carbines or even find any markings other than a serial number on the receiver
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/22/2018 11:36:51 AM EDT
[#14]
I was on the DMZ at the unification bridge and found a few weapons
No description on these but thought they looked neat 2 m16s and 2 m1 carbines
I couldn’t tell who made the carbines or even find any markings other than a serial number on the receiver
View Quote
Neither of those M16s was mine, it looked much worse when I turned it in.
Link Posted: 5/22/2018 9:00:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Ok I'll be hitting tomorrow
Con thien
Cam lo bridge
Camp Carroll
Khe Gia bridge
Vandergrift combat base (LZ stud)
Ca lu
Hairpin
The rock pile
Razorback
Khe Sahn
Lang vei SFC
Da Krong bridge
Da krong valley
Ho Chi Minh Trail
A Shau valley
Hill 937 (hamburger hill)
Another long day on the road
6 days and a wake up left
If there is anything specific that you want me to take pictures of please let me know. I can't make any promises due to my crazy schedule but I will try
View Quote
My dad was in Con Thien and Camp Carroll, I will be visiting him this weekend.  When you get it posted, I will show him.
Link Posted: 5/22/2018 9:09:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 30Caliber] [#16]
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/167793/image-545321.JPG
Any of you guys buy shit at the PX while you were over there?
I have all this stuff
View Quote
I swear to God, my dad still has that same TEAC reel to reel and the reverberator on the bottom right!

We used to have a tape that had "what the Captain really meant was" on it (that you can find on youtube).  There was also about 20min of radio traffic covering a plane getting knocked down and the SAR effort (which ended with "nah, his head is missing").  The final chunk of the tape was some random guy's girlfriend back stateside talking about seeing The Graduate and then sounds of her masturbating with a coke bottle.  It was a riveting hour of listening for a 14 year old me.  That tape disappeared in the years later.
Link Posted: 5/22/2018 9:18:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JQ66] [#17]
Originally Posted By 30Caliber:
I swear to God, my dad still has that same TEAC reel to reel and the reverberator on the bottom right!

We used to have a tape that had "what the Captain really meant was" on it (that you can find on youtube).  There was also about 20min of radio traffic covering a plane getting knocked down and the SAR effort (which ended with "nah, his head is missing").  The final chunk of the tape was some random guy's girlfriend back stateside talking about seeing The Graduate and then sounds of her masturbating with a coke bottle.  It was a riveting hour of listening for a 14 year old me.  That tape disappeared.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 30Caliber:
I have all this stuff

We used to have a tape that had "what the Captain really meant was" on it (that you can find on youtube).  There was also about 20min of radio traffic covering a plane getting knocked down and the SAR effort (which ended with "nah, his head is missing").  The final chunk of the tape was some random guy's girlfriend back stateside talking about seeing The Graduate and then sounds of her masturbating with a coke bottle.  It was a riveting hour of listening for a 14 year old me.  That tape disappeared.
My dad also bought a reel to reel, it might have also been a Teac, been a long time though.  But he probably bought his in Hong Kong.
He was in the Phillipines in 1965 and early 1966 and on a command ship (it was either McKinley or El Dorado, the first ones by that name).
Then in 1966-67 he was on an LST (-1146 summitt county).
Link Posted: 5/23/2018 1:15:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: doubleclaw] [#18]
Originally Posted By MadMardigan:
More:

The Vietnam series managed to quickly move to the years of protest. It did not bother to cover what it was really like at Con Thien. Con Thien means Hill of the Angles! It was our northernmost position in Vietnam. A company of Marines was rotated into and out of Con Thien each month. During that month, Con Thien was bombarded with many thousands of rounds of NVA artillery. Marines called their tour at Con Thien "Time in the Barrel" from the constant shelling. In May 1967, I went to Con Thien to visit my former drill instructor who was now the company Gunny for D/1/4. He had previously stopped by Camp Carroll to see me, but I was out in the bush. When I arrived at Con Thien, I ran to the CO's bunker expecting to find him. I was informed by their CO that Gunny Elliott had been killed on May 8th during an all out NVA assault on their position. When I returned home from Vietnam, I received a letter informing me that one of my squad members, Ron Pene and 3 other I/3/9 Marines had died at Con Thien. Fighting face to face is easy! Ducking in a trench listening to incoming artillery scream into your position, is the most frightening experience I had in Vietnam.The interview of the man who claimed he was a coward for not refusing to go to Vietnam, was pathetic! If you ran to Canada, you are a coward! I don't care what Jimmy Carter said! You are still a coward!Gunny Elliott was from Philly. He was a Dark Green Marine! Gunny Elliott taught us there are no black or white Marines! We are green Marines, dark green and light green. Above all, our blood is the same. God gave us different shades of skin, but He made us in His image. RIP Gunny!
View Quote
I have a copy of an old satellite reconnaissance photo of the area around Con Thien, among my dad's paperwork from his service in Vietnam. He was with the Marines, First tank BN over there in 1967-68, mainly around Da Nang, but his platoon of flame tanks got hot swapped around a pretty big area. I'll ask him if he remembers anything about being up in that area next time I see him.
Link Posted: 5/23/2018 8:49:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By doubleclaw:

I have a copy of an old satellite reconnaissance photo of the area around Con Thien, among my dad's paperwork from his service in Vietnam. He was with the Marines, First tank BN over there in 1967-68, mainly around Da Nang, but his platoon of flame tanks got hot swapped around a pretty big area. I'll ask him if he remembers anything about being up in that area next time I see him.
View Quote
Definitely do, he was probably there with my dad, my dad was India 3/9, he probably knows a lot of people I do.
Link Posted: 5/23/2018 10:55:12 PM EDT
[#20]
field hospital pic I found,
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/24/2018 9:24:27 AM EDT
[#21]
Been podcasting some with the Zero Foxtrot guys lately about MACV-SOG, and thought you guys might find it interesting.

Vietnam Special Ops | MACV-SOG ??

And the most recent episode with John "Tilt" Meyer about his time running recon. Crazy war stories in this one.

MACV-SOG Interview | John Stryker Meyer
Link Posted: 5/24/2018 9:44:28 AM EDT
[#22]
Nobody made go the 1st time and I'm not going back there again and nobody can make me.  
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 2:37:28 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By FeuerStolz:

Nobody made go the 1st time and I'm not going back there again and nobody can make me.  
View Quote
Same here Brother , I do not feel the need to go back to that Shit Hole ..
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 10:40:00 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By somedude:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/91913/b776d3d6ded2dc909927def861a54acf-553660.JPG
View Quote
NVA
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 10:42:41 PM EDT
[#25]
I seldom read threads from beginning to end, but this one was worth 2 days' reading.
Guys, no words can describe what you went through. No words can describe the gratitude that all Americans should have for what you sacrficed.
I'll just say that I'm very thankful that good men like you stood up and took care of business. I'll raise a glass to y'all this Memorial day. Then I'll raise several glasses for the guys that didn't make it home. God bless...
Link Posted: 5/26/2018 12:12:40 AM EDT
[#26]

NVA
View Quote
this looks like some of the jungle and wet lands North of the Michelin Rubber Plantation .. the water turned  black and smelled like a sewer after you had walked in it for a while and was full of mosquito larvae ..
Link Posted: 5/26/2018 12:32:08 AM EDT
[#27]
I have all this stuff
View Quote
Some of the guys on the base bought them.  Everything they recorded had a loud beep on the tape every 60 seconds caused by the radar on base.
Link Posted: 5/26/2018 12:55:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By M10KEN:
View All Quotes

I went of my own accord 50 years ago this month. In that same spirit I'll not go back.
Link Posted: 5/26/2018 3:33:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: rdnkar] [#29]
@M10KEN

Took this picture for you as I read your post. Luckily my bus has WiFi
I’m sure you recognize what it isAttachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

It’s the beginning of the rainy season and yes it does smell like swamp ass after a shower
Link Posted: 5/26/2018 4:12:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: rdnkar] [#30]
Originally Posted By Strela:
I went of my own accord 50 years ago this month. In that same spirit I'll not go back.
View All Quotes

I don’t blame you, you did your time. My mother agreed with you. My father expressed interest.

I am on this trip with 13 war vets that range from radio POG to infantry grunt
one man, that I have become close with, was at hamburger hill with the 101st as an Infantry NCO. We had a compass and once he got his bearings on the hill, he was showing us around like he was there yesterday

Same with 2 of the guys that were in Hue during TET and also at khe sahn
During the siege.
There is a helicopter pilot on our trip that flew shithooks and we met with a Viet Cong fighter that shot down helicopters. They joked about the irony as we had lunch together.
As I type this I’m sitting next to a Marine that was wounded by a bouncing Betty while on patrol west of Hue

There has been a common theme
None of these men have regrets about coming back. In fact I have been told in no uncertain terms that it has been the most healing thing they have done next to going to reunions if not more

I understand if you don’t want to, but I believe there are a lot of folks that would benefit from it
Link Posted: 5/26/2018 10:51:37 AM EDT
[#31]
My dad was in Vietnam in 71-72 at Nah Trang

I’ve spent all morning going through this whole thread.

This is what makes ARFCOM great.

Thank you to all who shared and to all who served.
Link Posted: 5/26/2018 11:21:08 AM EDT
[#32]
@M10KEN

I’m sure you recognize what it ishttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/167793/88D31CE9-900A-4990-ABE1-449FB545FD63-555505.JPGhttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/167793/DAF8CAC5-07E5-4B9B-8238-074565C20AB2-555506.JPG
It’s the beginning of the rainy season and yes it does smell like swamp ass after a shower
View Quote
Must be near Tay Ninh. Hang a right at the base of the mountain and go about fifteen miles and you are in Cambodia.
Link Posted: 5/26/2018 11:52:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Vinny302] [#33]
Thanks for the pics of Cam Ranh, it brought back memories
Link Posted: 5/26/2018 1:08:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By axl:
Must be near Tay Ninh. Hang a right at the base of the mountain and go about fifteen miles and you are in Cambodia.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By axl:
@M10KEN

I’m sure you recognize what it ishttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/167793/88D31CE9-900A-4990-ABE1-449FB545FD63-555505.JPGhttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/167793/DAF8CAC5-07E5-4B9B-8238-074565C20AB2-555506.JPG
Link Posted: 5/26/2018 1:19:36 PM EDT
[#35]
View All Quotes

Me 3,

kudos to O P for the pics but hill 937, 5/11/69 was enough.
Link Posted: 5/26/2018 1:21:39 PM EDT
[#36]
View All Quotes

Me 3,

kudos to O P for the pics but hill 937, 5/11/69 was enough.
Link Posted: 5/26/2018 1:33:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By somedude:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/91913/b776d3d6ded2dc909927def861a54acf-553660.JPG
View Quote
WoW !
Link Posted: 5/26/2018 2:45:24 PM EDT
[#38]
this looks like some of the jungle and wet lands North of the Michelin Rubber Plantation .. the water turned  black and smelled like a sewer after you had walked in it for a while and was full of mosquito larvae ..
View All Quotes

NVA
Just walking through that is so far out of the realm of my life experience that I'm failing to relate. I want to know what it's like, but it's not happening.
Link Posted: 5/26/2018 11:32:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: M10KEN] [#39]
I don’t blame you, you did your time. My mother agreed with you. My father expressed interest.

one man, that I have become close with, was at hamburger hill with the 101st as an Infantry NCO. We had a compass and once he got his bearings on the hill, he was showing us around like he was there yesterday

During the siege.
There is a helicopter pilot on our trip that flew shithooks and we met with a Viet Cong fighter that shot down helicopters. They joked about the irony as we had lunch together.
As I type this I’m sitting next to a Marine that was wounded by a bouncing Betty while on patrol west of Hue

None of these men have regrets about coming back. In fact I have been told in no uncertain terms that it has been the most healing thing they have done next to going to reunions if not more

I understand if you don’t want to, but I believe there are a lot of folks that would benefit from it
View All Quotes

During the siege.

If going back will help even 1 GI I'm all for them making the trip back , alot of the families who lost a son or wife losing her husband may see the area were they had been when they were KIA may find some peace standing on the ground were they were Lost , I arrived in  country  june 1-69 ,the attack on hill 937 was a bad memory by then , I pray that going back will help them ..
Link Posted: 5/27/2018 12:04:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: M10KEN] [#40]

Just walking through that is so far out of the realm of my life experience that I'm failing to relate. I want to know what it's like, but it's not happening.
View Quote
Take my word for it that you never want to know what its like being in places like that , my first duty was at Phu Loi , and was attached to the 82nd AB , was with them till Aug 69 when they were deployed back to Ft. Bragg, we stayed in the Mekong Delta from the first part of june till Aug 69 then I was transferred to the 11th ACR , got off a huey while they were working in the Michelin Rubber plantation , pretty much had my feet on dry ground till I went home , last major fight with the 11thcav. was in Snoul Cambodia , theres a post in here where I mentioned what it was like being in the Delta ,  and what daily search and destroy missions were like , they were later called recon missions to be political correct when some hotshot reporter from the stars and stripes ventured out to the boonies , I guess they didnt want the folks back home to know what we had been doing all day , we also worked in areas like Hobo Woods , Iron Triangle , the Pineapple region , tromping around in black water up to your waste and sometimes patrolling up and down the small rives that fingered off the Saigon river in aluminum John boats , you felt like one of those ducks in a carnival shooting gallery, most days were good but some were bad , alot of things you wish you could Unsee ....
Link Posted: 5/27/2018 12:15:07 AM EDT
[#41]

During the siege.

View All Quotes

During the siege.

I've always been fascinated by the Vietnam war since my Dad is a Vietnam vet.  Maybe some day I will make a trip there.
Link Posted: 5/27/2018 5:30:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: misplayedhand] [#42]
Originally Posted By cda97:

I've always been fascinated by the Vietnam war since my Dad is a Vietnam vet.  Maybe some day I will make a trip there.  
View Quote
Not quite the same but you can access the security cameras in Vietnam via Insecam
It's raining in Hanoi atm
Link Posted: 5/27/2018 5:37:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Floridian] [#43]
Originally Posted By RTUtah:
Been podcasting some with the Zero Foxtrot guys lately about MACV-SOG, and thought you guys might find it interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LNLWSu9rok

And the most recent episode with John "Tilt" Meyer about his time running recon. Crazy war stories in this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk5YF3MAmvQ
View Quote
Subscribed - that SOG interview was close to incredible.
Link Posted: 5/27/2018 5:41:07 AM EDT
[#44]
Can't believe I hadn't seen the thread before.  I would have been in 8th grade or so at the height of this, what's wild is I vividly remember a lot of this, from CBS news, Life magazine and the funerals of vets in my home town who came home in boxes.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 12:46:15 AM EDT
[#45]

NVA
View Quote
Did they wear camo much? Or would he most likely be pow or infiltrator?
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 6:29:30 AM EDT
[#46]
Attachment Attached File

RIP James
Also to all of our fallen brothers and sisters
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 7:28:19 AM EDT
[#47]
Thanks for this thread, and thanks to all of the heroes who served in Vietnam.
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 8:21:57 AM EDT
[#48]
Thanks to O P and all the others that posted.

I said earlier in the thread I have no desire to go back, still dont, but these pics brought back a lot of memories - good and bad.

Thanks again.

R I P my fallen brothers.
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 8:55:21 AM EDT
[#49]
I grieve today. God bless our warriors.

Link Posted: 5/28/2018 12:04:07 PM EDT
[#50]
For those who have never seen this.
After The War - Timothy P Irvin

Same song from the Wall dedication. KSKY talker Mark Davis was there that day and plays this every Memorial Day.
For all the Hectors.......................................
Timothy P Irvin Performing "After The War" Live on CNN
Page / 43
Vietnam. (Page 38 of 43)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top