Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/28/2024 9:21:39 PM EDT
Has anyone used this filament?  Does it work in a Bambu AMS?  Just wondering since they are advertising $16.99/KG with the spool and free shipping on 3 or more spools.

Scroll down for the filament.  They say it will be in-stock and shipping in two days.
Link Posted: 5/28/2024 10:52:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I've used the voxelab pla pro (green).   It's good stuff, in my limited experience.  Very forgiving.

I finished that spool off and switched over to "Jayo" black pla+ and meh.  Not as good first layer adhesion, I think.
Link Posted: 5/31/2024 9:20:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 1Andy2:
I've used the voxelab pla pro (green).   It's good stuff, in my limited experience.  Very forgiving.

I finished that spool off and switched over to "Jayo" black pla+ and meh.  Not as good first layer adhesion, I think.
View Quote
Ok, Has anyone used VOXELPLA ?  I believe Voxelab and Voxelpla are different companies and the first one does not get good reviews...   I am basing this on Reddit threads so I don't really trust them.

The link I provided above is $16.99 pre KG roll with free shipping for 3 rolls.  I'll stick with Bambu and Sulu filament if VOXELPLA isn't all it appears to be.
Link Posted: 6/1/2024 2:51:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Top Top