User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 7:45:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
what's the income cap for check #4?
View Quote

I have not see a proposal for Check #4.   Assume $75,000 per person ($150,000 per couple) for the full amount as a starting point.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 7:47:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Is she gonna “circle round back to that?”
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 7:47:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Just make it $10,000,0000,000 each!
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 7:48:25 PM EDT
[#4]

I want them to go $10,000 a check every month so I can pay off all my debt and mortgage.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 7:49:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Thats an ugly man!
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 7:51:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
No white people this time. BIPOC and illegals only.
View Quote

Waiting on this to happen. We are very close.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 7:52:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Anyone recommend a $3000 to $4000 or so thermal scope?
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 7:52:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Texans have until 15 June due to the ice storm. I'm waiting until the last minute because I will own big time since I sold all my rental property.

Based on 2019 taxes I barley squeaked by to get Trump/Biden bucks, after I file 2020 taxes no more.
View Quote

I think you can file an extension if you pay what you owe before the tax deadline.

If it meant getting more BidenBux. I would check into that with a tax pro.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 7:52:55 PM EDT
[#9]
So if these stimulus bills are to line the pockets of the Dems and their systems that keep them in power, they MUST be spending that money as soon as it comes in right? Hanging on to money while they do what they are seems counter-productive. So what are they spending it on? After the cleaning happens, I'd like to think preventing those cells from awakening in the future if possible would be good.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 7:53:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
An Uber driver said gas went up almost a dollar in his area. Said that works out to about $1,400 more a year in his gas expense. Said that's interesting how they gave out exactly $1,400 in the last stimulus...
View Quote

LOL...our gas just went down from $2.71 yesterday to $2.65 today.  E85 is about $1.59  It's up about 40 cents sense Trump left office.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 7:53:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

You too?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well hurry it up then!

I can only hold off filing my taxes for so long.

You too?

Yep.

We were within $1k of the cutoff with our 2019 taxes.  We will certainly be over when I file for 2020.

Hell, I would have already filed but I waited for the last "stimulus" to roll out.  I hate the fact they are throwing my taxes around but I might as well grab a chunk for us.  We have three kids.....= $,$$$
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 7:54:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I think you can file an extension if you pay what you owe before the tax deadline.

If it meant getting more BidenBux. I would check into that with a tax pro.
View Quote
Thanks, will do
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 7:55:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Are the rich the new poors? Does that make us poors the new rich?
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 7:55:55 PM EDT
[#14]
They figured out that they can steal the treasury so long as they throw a few shekels to the Americans (and non Americans) when they do it.

"85% for us. 15% for you for you dirty peasants...."
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 7:56:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Orange woman bad!
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 7:56:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Lmao. I mean, at this point, what difference does it make?
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 7:58:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Gibs!

Burn this fucker down!

Link Posted: 3/29/2021 8:05:20 PM EDT
[#18]
I've seen some ugly shit on ARFCOM but these threads with a supposedly Conservative-leaning membership wanking off over stimmy checks when you all know exactly what they are really about is nauseating.

I guess a legal immigrant to this country, that saw it as a shining light of freedom, opportunity, and right-thinking ideals, who strived, worked, paid, and went through all the hoops to be here, who took the Oath of Allegiance and sang the National Anthem at the citizenship ceremony with tears in my eyes, who looks back on that day as the proudest day of my life, are actually more American than actual American-born Americans who are too fat dumb and happy, too short sighted, too easily bought-off, and have such thin morals that they throw their country under the bus for a wealth redistribution check from the government.

I guess it's true; you get something for free, you take it for granted. You work for it, then you value it. Usually applied to ice cream not national pride and patriotism though.

I'm more American than most of you here. And I can shoot better and banged some of your finest. There, I fucking said it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 8:05:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Wow. How much is this one supposed to be?

How much total has been given out per person at this point?  It's gotta be damn near $4k.
View Quote

Just math out what the checks could have been if the stimulus was all checks.  Also look at how many people weren't curios at all about the difference between that number and the check they got.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 8:06:03 PM EDT
[#20]
They better spend it on hiring me to do work at their house so I can get my debts gone before inflation really kicks in.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 8:08:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I've seen some ugly shit on ARFCOM but these threads with a supposedly Conservative-leaning membership wanking off over stimmy checks when you all know exactly what they are really about is nauseating.

I guess a legal immigrant to this country, that saw it as a shining light of freedom, opportunity, and right-thinking ideals, who strived, worked, paid, and went through all the hoops to be here, who took the Oath of Allegiance and sang the National Anthem at the citizenship ceremony with tears in their eyes, who look back on that day as the proudest day of their lives, are actually more American than actual American-born Americans who are too fat dumb and happy, too short sighted, too easily bought-off, and have such thin morals that they throw their country under the bus for a wealth redistribution check from the government.

I guess it's true; you get something for free, you take it for granted. You work for it, then you value it. Usually applied to ice cream not national pride and patriotism though.

I'm more American than most of you here. And I can shoot better and banged some of your finest. There, I fucking said it.
View Quote
where did you immigrate from?
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 8:09:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I guess a legal immigrant to this country, that saw it as a shining light of freedom, opportunity, and right-thinking ideals, who strived, worked, paid, and went through all the hoops to be here, who took the Oath of Allegiance and sang the National Anthem at the citizenship ceremony with tears in my eyes, who looks back on that day as the proudest day of my life, are actually more American than actual American-born Americans who are too fat dumb and happy, too short sighted, too easily bought-off, and have such thin morals that they throw their country under the bus for a wealth redistribution check from the government.

View Quote

All of what you said is correct, and yet none of it matters against what's coming.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 8:10:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guess a legal immigrant to this country, that saw it as a shining light of freedom, opportunity, and right-thinking ideals, who strived, worked, paid, and went through all the hoops to be here, who took the Oath of Allegiance and sang the National Anthem at the citizenship ceremony with tears in their eyes, who look back on that day as the proudest day of their lives, are actually more American than actual American-born Americans who are too fat dumb and happy, too short sighted, too easily bought-off, and have such thin morals that they throw their country under the bus for a wealth redistribution check from the government.

England, a country of simps, pussies and low information NPCs. Much like the population here now.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 8:11:06 PM EDT
[#24]
lol, at this rate I'll be paying cash for my Bronco order come summer.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 8:12:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Just math out what the checks could have been if the stimulus was all checks.  Also look at how many people weren't curios at all about the difference between that number and the check they got.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How much total has been given out per person at this point?  It's gotta be damn near $4k.

I may be off on the first check.

1)  $1200
2)   $600
3)   $1400
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 8:13:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

England, a country of simps, pussies and low information NPCs. Much like the population here now.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/29/2021 8:13:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Great. More of my tax dollars I won't be getting back.
View Quote

Yeah, we know. But please keep keep mentioning it in every stimulus thread.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 8:15:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Yeah, we know. But please keep keep mentioning it in every stimulus thread.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/29/2021 8:16:00 PM EDT
[#29]
May as well just change it to UBI.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 8:16:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Most of the people here know the stimulus checks are retarded but as far as I know you can’t turn them down so they’re having a little fun with it. Basically having a last laugh as the ship goes down.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 8:17:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

You too?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well hurry it up then!

You too?

Link Posted: 3/29/2021 8:18:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Fuck another round. Where's my $2000/month? Let the printers BRRRRR!
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 8:21:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think what many say is that its going to happen regardless. Another thing is that its so whats coming, comes sooner rather than later.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 8:24:26 PM EDT
[#34]
It's free.
Swipe yo EBT!  
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 8:25:07 PM EDT
[#35]
How much this time? I need to know so I can pick out my fourth stimulus gun. I love sticking my finger in their eye by supporting an industry they want to put out of business.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 8:27:55 PM EDT
[#36]

the only way out of this is through it
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 8:28:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Just going to go to paying off the rest of our debt.
View Quote

Privatize the profits, socialize the losses.

Although in this case, you're going to socialize your debt. Which is pretty funny.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 8:29:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Still waiting on the fucking 3rd check.
The gov's website in as fucked up as the rest of their kingdom.

https://i.imgur.com/GCVhlAw.jpg
View Quote

Still waiting on the second one!
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 8:30:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I'm still waiting for number 2 and 3 to show up first.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/29/2021 8:32:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Oh for fucks sake. Due to a booming local economy, overtime and all this we’ve seen unemployment and down to zero cash savings to 46k in savings just in the last year.

I’m hardly spending anything because most of what I would buy is horribly inflated right now from all this.

I guess I’ll just continue to hold cash? WTF.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 8:34:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I love seeing my taxes get turned into blingn’ wheels for other people. Or guns.
View Quote

you're welcome.  i did buy a p365 and four rims for the truck.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 8:35:22 PM EDT
[#42]
At this point I don't really care anymore, just keep those printers running till it all burns down.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 8:35:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

1)  $1200
2)   $600
3)   $1400
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

1)  $1200
2)   $600
3)   $1400

Those are the payments I received.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 8:37:16 PM EDT
[#44]
Anyone with one eye and half sense can tell you inflation's eating away at our buying power at a greater rate than that. Weather we are buying groceries or that new F whatever truck.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 8:38:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Well hurry it up then!

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/29/2021 8:38:52 PM EDT
[#46]
In before our our members who have a financial superiority complex and make fun of anyone that gets a check.

The "poors" comments have gotten old and makes the site look bad!
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 8:39:03 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Just going to go to paying off the rest of our debt.
View Quote

Citi was happy to give me $19k at 0% last month
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 8:41:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Oh for fucks sake. Due to a booming local economy, overtime and all this we’ve seen unemployment and down to zero cash savings to 46k in savings just in the last year.

I’m hardly spending anything because most of what I would buy is horribly inflated right now from all this.

View Quote

Same, our savings is the highest it's ever been. I'm scared to keep in in there though because it's getting rapidly devalued.

We need to move it into some form of hedge.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 8:50:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Same, our savings is the highest it's ever been. I'm scared to keep in in there though because it's getting rapidly devalued.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any ideas? We’ve thought about home upgrades to offset a housing crash against our mortgage. I’ve thought about a tractor for land improvements and earning potential when shot starts going south.

Housing prices are high so investment properties are out, I’m not fucking with the stock market right now and at this rate they are going to have to mess with 401k’s to bail out their own policies.

Devalued or not at least cash is fast and easy.

Stumped on what to do.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 8:56:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you don't have any already buy some Bitcoin. Once the hyperinflation kicks in, it will protect some of your value.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top