User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 1:47:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Here's a sanitized screenshot of some of the texts from last nite:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/523431/Screenshot_20240123_114137_Messages_2_jp-3104654.JPG
View Quote

Babe?

It's so obvious you're still so into this guy it's disturbing.

Link Posted: 1/23/2024 1:48:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
View Quote

Jesus fuck...you call him babe and tell him you want him? WTF is right. Voted troll on this one.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 1:50:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/523431/Screenshot_20240123_114137_Messages_2_jp-3104654.JPG
View Quote

Eagerness to respond + pet names = enjoy your self made shitshow
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 1:50:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow.

This post should be pinned at the top so that everyone knows what an attention seeker looks like.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 1:52:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

No shit. I think back to all the times she's referred to guys as simps and she's a master at it. Can't make this shit up. LOfuckingL.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 1:53:30 PM EDT
[#6]
This is awesome
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 1:54:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I think I would try to avoid those people if possible.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/23/2024 1:55:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/23/2024 1:57:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

No shit. I think back to all the times she's referred to guys as simps and she's a master at it. Can't make this shit up. LOfuckingL.
View Quote

An absolute lack of self awareness is truly something to behold
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 1:57:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Lol...

You must have the longest run of a 'female account' on ARFCOM; second to only Snowleopard...

Congratulations?
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 2:00:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Start a guilty/not guilty poll but need pictures of woman .
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 2:00:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
If you don't want crazy, don't go where crazy abounds.
?
View Quote

Wherever you go, there you are.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 2:03:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uh, I guess you didn't read the rest of this story - where I ended it with him; he recently told me he thinks things were going too fast with her - where I told him that I'm done trying and am moving on...

I tried really hard here cuz I thought I should've been more patient with him and all the stuff he was dealing with....now, I'm finally waking up.

You guys complain about women not giving you chances and when we do, we get blown off.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 2:06:04 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm stupider for reading this post.
Not OP stupid just stupider.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 2:06:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
OP hasn't been back to the thread.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/23/2024 2:07:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Uh, I guess you didn't read the rest of this story - where I ended it with him; he recently told me he thinks things were going too fast with her - where I told him that I'm done trying and am moving on...

I tried really hard here cuz I thought I should've been more patient with him and all the stuff he was dealing with....now, I'm finally waking up.

You guys complain about women not giving you chances and when we do, we get blown off.
View Quote

I read everything. It seems my colleagues and I have still arrived at the same conclusion: The lambs will never stop screaming, Clarice.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 2:07:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We read all that stuff.

But you don't see where the exchange between you two. Makes you look like the crazy one. (especially considering this is the "sanitized version")

If you're ever going to be free of this situation.  That needs to be address first.  Same it would be if a dude posted all this mess.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 2:07:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 2:08:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Whew, you dodged a bullet there with that guy
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/23/2024 2:11:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Whew, you dodged a bullet there with that guy
View Quote

Someone dodged a bullet and it wasn’t her or her buddy. The condom wrapper story just went from WTF to she definitely did that shit.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 2:16:21 PM EDT
[#21]
OP, I think you need to strap, "My Buddy" on and don't be fucking around this time!
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 2:16:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Could you read the serial numbers on the condom?
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 2:22:52 PM EDT
[#23]

Make up your minds...

You guys say we're trolling if we continue the thread....and then you beat us up with insults...but if we walk away, you still say we're trolling.

So pick one...
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 2:24:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Dude, I'm not even sure if I have any condoms on hand...haven't gotten laid over like 6 months now.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 2:25:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
OMG!!!

Look, I get that he (like any man) would be embarrassed if she's been playing him - but I told him from day one she wasn't good for him. BUT, FOR HIM to still trust her over me???Seriously???

OMG...
View Quote

I say the unsaid: most young guys are slaves to their cock and their ego, both cases shut off the basic reasoning aspects of their brain housing group.

In college we had a group of guys who's unwritten, but well understood rule about when one of the guys was dating a hoe, user, batshit crazy, or other unsavory category...you only give them one warning as a "bro-friend". After that, expect them to cut contact and be consumed by their latest GF. Let them crash and burn and they'll eventually show up at the next bar meetup or the group part watching a game or whatever, sulk a little and say "yeah, you guys were right....".

You can't save this guy from himself. Some guys just have to learn the hard way and you could show him a video from the future of his fuckup and they still wouldn't listen to your advice.

My advice Ms. @StraightShootinGal, cut ties, and move along. Avoid the drama, that shit get old fast and never gets better. I wish you luck as I would hate to be single in my life right now...I would probably just be a nice sugar daddy accepting the expense to feed the physical needs and save me from the psychological drama bullshit

ROCK6
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 2:28:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
What does your buddy say?
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/23/2024 2:32:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Heat Movie - The Action is the Juice Scene
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 2:32:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
lol the drama some of you deal with in your lives.
View Quote

This. I’m too old(late 30’s) to be putting up with high school drama. People like that are not worth my time or energy.

To put it bluntly, you might want to take a look in the mirror and ask yourself, “why am I , or were,in a relationship with a person like this?!”  That kind of petty shit doesn’t pop up out of thin air. He is and probably always has been that type of guy. Go find a real man.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 2:32:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Make up your minds...

You guys say we're trolling if we continue the thread....and then you beat us up with insults...but if we walk away, you still say we're trolling.

So pick one...
View Quote
Who's we? Is this other person in the room with you right now? Is this person speaking to you?
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 2:32:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Dude, I'm not even sure if I have any condoms on hand...haven't gotten laid over like 6 months now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

RIP Your Inbox

Link Posted: 1/23/2024 2:34:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Ok, I've posted here about the guy I ended things with a few months ago - who turned down me doing nice stuff for him, like trying to run a bath for him.

Well, remember my angry posts about him dumping me for a woman who was overweight, drunk and had a questionable past?

Well, today, he accuses me of planting a condom in her car...and tells me he's checking his security cameras and wants me to fess up before he catches me on camera.

OMG, I'm still like this is some Jerry Springer shit...

This woman that he's with, has a mom, who per him, was a drunk who had men just in and out of their bedroom - where I can't fucking remember if the daughter (the woman he's with) partook in the sex, drinking and rock and roll...BUTTTTTT, despite her shitty past, he's gonna accuse ME of trying to break them up by putting a condom in her shitty car????

OMG!!!

Look, I get that he (like any man) would be embarrassed if she's been playing him - but I told him from day one she wasn't good for him. BUT, FOR HIM to still trust her over me???Seriously???

OMG...
View Quote

I have a friend you should talk to:

The Lord Jesus Christ.

Bring your ex too.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 2:34:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I say the unsaid: most young guys are slaves to their cock and their ego, both cases shut off the basic reasoning aspects of their brain housing group.

In college we had a group of guys who's unwritten, but well understood rule about when one of the guys was dating a hoe, user, batshit crazy, or other unsavory category...you only give them one warning as a "bro-friend". After that, expect them to cut contact and be consumed by their latest GF. Let them crash and burn and they'll eventually show up at the next bar meetup or the group part watching a game or whatever, sulk a little and say "yeah, you guys were right....".

You can't save this guy from himself. Some guys just have to learn the hard way and you could show him a video from the future of his fuckup and they still wouldn't listen to your advice.

My advice Ms. @StraightShootinGal, cut ties, and move along. Avoid the drama, that shit get old fast and never gets better. I wish you luck as I would hate to be single in my life right now...I would probably just be a nice sugar daddy accepting the expense to feed the physical needs and save me from the psychological drama bullshit

ROCK6
View Quote

Agreed....

My buddy told me that I'll never be his "type"...I mean each woman that he used to ramble about to me or that I've seen him with got issues.

In one of Beyonce's songs she says she can't compete cuz he cheats with loose women - where I'm not perfect, but I don't have issues like these women he puts on a pedestal.

So yeah, last nite he confirmed to me that he could catch her naked with some guy and still blame me some how.

What also amazes me is this guy is in his late 40s where I thought he would be over tragic women...but sometimes I think he likes drama.

Oh well...
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 2:36:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 2:37:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Doubt.
View All Quotes

????right

Then again, there’s definitely some in the same boat as her lurking here.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 2:38:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Make up your minds...

So pick one...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Make up your minds...

So pick one...

Wait wait wait what is this we and we're you are a single entity or multiple personalities?  .....TheWhitePill?

In any case, you forgot the golden rule when dealing with a potential mate. you always no matter what have to wait at least 3 hours before replying to their text.  Better yet wait 24 hours.  I thought this was universally undestood?
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 2:39:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Who's we? Is this other person in the room with you right now? Is this person speaking to you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Make up your minds...

So pick one...

The "we" I'm referring to is who you all think are trolling here - past and present.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 2:42:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

over like 6 months now.
View Quote

What did you say your phone number was?
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 2:42:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Make up your minds...

So pick one...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Make up your minds...

So pick one...

"We"? WTF. multiple personalities too? I think your "cover" is blown. And I'm not talking about a faulty condom.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 2:48:51 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

What did you say your phone number was?
View Quote

Have you not been paying attention here??
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 2:52:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Agreed....

My buddy told me that I'll never be his "type"...I mean each woman that he used to ramble about to me or that I've seen him with got issues.

In one of Beyonce's songs she says she can't compete cuz he cheats with loose women - where I'm not perfect, but I don't have issues like these women he puts on a pedestal.

So yeah, last nite he confirmed to me that he could catch her naked with some guy and still blame me some how.

What also amazes me is this guy is in his late 40s where I thought he would be over tragic women...but sometimes I think he likes drama.

Oh well...
View Quote

So I am once again asking you.  You do understand how this sounds right?

This buddy thing is and always was a situationship for you. A FWB thing for him if he even admits that much.

I get where you're coming from, but here in this space.  This will never be a good look for you.  Or a mindset that's going to get much in the way of real sympathy from the rabble.

You put him on the pedestal and from the sounds of it where very available to him sexually only for him to choose another woman.

Think about that and what it means for you and how you stand in this man's life.

Even reversing genders it looks the same.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 2:54:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Is your "buddy" gay?
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 2:59:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

So I am once again asking you.  You do understand how this sounds right?

This buddy thing is and always was a situationship for you. A FWB thing for him if he even admits that much.

I get where you're coming from, but here in this space.  This will never be a good look for you.  Or a mindset that's going to get much in the way of real sympathy from the rabble.

You put him on the pedestal and from the sounds of it where very available to him sexually only for him to choose another woman.

Think about that and what it means for you and how you stand in this man's life.

Even reversing genders it looks the same.
View Quote

Agreed in part...

If I don't get over my intimacy fears, I'm gonna keep on having trouble landing and keeping a decent guy.

But, in this case, I am not like these women he esteems.

The one he claims I planted the condom on? Like I posted, per him, her mom was a functional alcoholic that men were fucking left and right. I don't remember if he told me she did like her mom, but her body type gives away that she has alcohol issues....maybe she's a garden tool like her mom.

So, while I may have intimacy issues, I'm no garden tool who is living in her car and/or has addictions.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 3:05:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Agreed in part...

If I don't get over my intimacy fears, I'm gonna keep on having trouble landing and keeping a decent guy.

The one he claims I planted the condom on? Like I posted, per him, her mom was a functional alcoholic that men were fucking left and right. I don't remember if he told me she did like her mom, but her body type gives away that she has alcohol issues....maybe she's a garden tool like her mom.

So, while I may have intimacy issues, I'm no garden tool who is living in her car and/or has addictions.
View Quote

"I'm not like those other assholes she dates.

I'm a nice guy.  Those other guys always treat her bad, cheat on her, and abuse her. But I'm not that way. I have my life together, listen to her problems, and talk to her when she's feeling down."

Same energy.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 3:09:30 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Ok, I've posted here about the guy I ended things with a few months ago - who turned down me doing nice stuff for him, like trying to run a bath for him.

Well, remember my angry posts about him dumping me for a woman who was overweight, drunk and had a questionable past?

Well, today, he accuses me of planting a condom in her car...and tells me he's checking his security cameras and wants me to fess up before he catches me on camera.

OMG, I'm still like this is some Jerry Springer shit...

This woman that he's with, has a mom, who per him, was a drunk who had men just in and out of their bedroom - where I can't fucking remember if the daughter (the woman he's with) partook in the sex, drinking and rock and roll...BUTTTTTT, despite her shitty past, he's gonna accuse ME of trying to break them up by putting a condom in her shitty car????

OMG!!!

OMG...
View Quote

Why do you have enough access to him, that he can accuse you have having planted anything in his car to begin with?  I think that's your first problem, apparently he is still in your life to some extent.  Get rid of the guy altogether!

Edit to add: I posted just based on your OP, I didn't even read the thread at all.  Now I have come back to read through it, nice to know my instinct was right on for once......
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 3:12:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is your relationship with GuyinFl?
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 3:15:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Make up your minds...

So pick one...
View Quote

something's fucky
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 3:17:41 PM EDT
[#48]
OP still wants to be with this worthless toxic dipshit. She cannot let go. He has her on a string and can pull the string at will and she will leap to take the bait every time, and offers endless absurd justifications and rationalizations. It is really sad.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 3:19:08 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I'm a nice guy.  Those other guys always treat her bad, cheat on her, and abuse her. But I'm not that way. I have my life together, listen to her problems, and talk to her when she's feeling down."

Same energy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed in part...

Same energy.

Mmm....

Agreed in part.

That attorney in that Soft Underbelly video said something like it's hard to see objectively when you're in the situation....easier when you're looking from the outside and not emotionally involved.

Link Posted: 1/23/2024 3:28:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Mmm....

Agreed in part.

That attorney in that Soft Underbelly said something like it's hard to see objectively when you're in the situation....easier when you're looking from the outside and not emotionally involved.

View Quote

You don't have to agree in full.  But please see you definitely need some introspection here.

Although good news is.  The level of autism you've displayed here certainly shows you are in like company here in arfcom.

And I saw that interview and the later interactions with Rollo and the gang after.  So I would agree with that sentiment.

You're way in too deep with your feelings to see how off this whole thing is.

I've been in similar situations so I can empathize. But even with all the embarrassing things I've shared over the years. I've always been self aware enough to not do what you've done here.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top