BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 59
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 8:58:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Anything that MAY happen will never be enough for the "nothing will happen" crowd,  their goalposts have both wheels and wings and are thus easily moved.
View Quote

No. It’s called an obviously deeper, and better understanding of the reality of the situation than people who actually believe any narrative they are told that originates from the controlled media/gov/big business.
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 9:06:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Jesus.
The TDS is strong in the N_Ts.  
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 9:07:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

No. This thread turned into a shitshow of purse swinging in the last couple pages over two or three people engaging with each other, with others commenting on it, and dragging this entire discussion on the Wade/Fani court proceedings way off the rails.
View Quote

That’s because there isn’t shooting left to say but clowning the BS on display.

Everyone with even a rook temperature IQ knows what’s going on here. It’s a scam/dog and pony show. I feel bad that some true Americans are at the edge of their seats thinking some justice might come out of this.
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 9:08:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Kemp just stood to the side and watched it happen. Kemp did nothing to support or stop it from happening
View Quote

I mostly agree with that as there is certainly no love lost between he and Trump. What I want to know is he or someone in his admin, took a more active role?
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 9:11:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I mostly agree with that as there is certainly no love lost between he and Trump. What I want to know is he or someone in his admin, took a more active role?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kemp just stood to the side and watched it happen. Kemp did nothing to support or stop it from happening

Possibly, but in all honesty, after meeting with McIntosh and the rest of the money gang on Sea Island, all Kemp had to do was sit back and let it happen.

Given the amount of data that these attorneys have laid out regarding Fani's team's actions, I'm somewhat surprised we haven't seen anything from the GA governor's office, GBI, etc.

Of course, that may all be held in reserve or a decision was made not to burn Kemp and any R person.
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 9:13:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Mentioned this case to my stubbornly “democrat” father last night. He votes for those idiots but when you talk values he actually leans a lot more right than left . Anyhow, he goes I don’t see what the big deal is if she was dating someone. lol. I break down the case so far and he’s “oh. Well that’s different than what I heard on the news”. I had to ask if he ever thought to question why he wasn’t getting the full story from his news sources. He did agree that she should be severely punished but since he’s rabidly against Trump he doesn’t think the case is tainted because Trumps a criminal and a threat to our democracy.
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 9:16:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Possibly, but in all honesty, after meeting with McIntosh and the rest of the money gang on Sea Island, all Kemp had to do was sit back and let it happen.

Given the amount of data that these attorneys have laid out regarding Fani's team's actions, I'm somewhat surprised we haven't seen anything from the GA governor's office, GBI, etc.

Of course, that may all be held in reserve or a decision was made not to burn Kemp and any R person.
View Quote

The sad reality is that all of this talk of the swamp is in fact a reality and thus is too big of an enemy to overcome going directly at it. Convincing said swamp to work in your direction by being enriched by a more pro-American direction vs a “Global” one is the best we can hope for.

Money is always going to drive the power structure and unless you can greatly reduce the influence of Government you’re always going to deal with a “swamp.”
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 9:16:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep, no white republican is gonna have the balls to go against a popular black woman with that demographic growing like it is. That's just the shitty truth about our gutless melaninphobic leaders.
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 9:21:51 AM EDT
[#9]
EXPLOSIVE EVIDENCE! Ashleigh Merchant Testifies in Georgia Investigation Into Fani Willis! Viva Frei
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 9:25:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Jesus.
The TDS is strong in the N_Ts.  
View Quote

It's hard to fathom but here it is, in full view.
It's a shame.
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 9:27:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Some people lie.
When professional people lie (cops, attorneys, judges, doctors etc.) that are in a position of trust they should be removed from the field.
Some of them should be prosecuted.

Its OK to hate Trump, Biden or anyone you chose but it's not OK to make up crap to hang them.
As I said before they must hand out law degrees  because some people in the Georgia AG office are pretty stupid for lack of a better word.
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 9:36:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Here is the problem with your take.

Reality.

You just don't want to join it. I don't blame you, of course, I'd rather not join it either. But I don't have the luxury of that.

You seem to be in the crowd that believes one man, or even a couple of men can fix this country. They can't.

Nothing short of "you know what" is going to fix this, and that's terrifying. You know, extremely hard work, sacrifice, and potential early death. Much worse perhaps.

So people like you (no offense, I totally understand) want the easy way out. "Elect" some guy who says the right things, but when given the chance didn't really do anything of note.

And now the "elect" feature is being taken from you, in the form of corruption, and it adds to your terror. Not surprising, of course.

I'm not bagging on you at all. I understand. I was where you are before.

Unfortunately it's going to take a lot of pain, suffering, and death to fix things. I don't blame you for being human and wanting to take the easy way out of having someone else do it, but it just isn't happening.

*in the rare instance where one man has fixed things (kind of), it still took decades of pain and suffering to get the sheep to put that man in power.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My idealism is about fully exhausted.

Trump is not my top choice, but he is almost certain to be the nominee. ANYBODY the left puts up will be worse than a highly imperfect Trump. The question is who will do less damage to the Republic. Not voting is voting. Voting for a third party is voting against your self-interest as no third party candidate stands a chance - so which of the other two will harm you less? Both parties are not the same, both suck in different ways, but the left has NO redeeming value.

I love one of the bars from rapper Tom MacDonald, "I'm not Republican, but keep it a hundred, they're makin' sense, The most destructive ideologies are comin' from the left"

I just don't understand how the N_T's look at the world and think, yeah we'd be better off with another four years of THIS! Not unless they are part of the cabal that figures they'll personally profit from it in some way, and Trump threatens their bottom line.

So my question for all the underscores and NT's here... drop the pretense and tell us what your agenda really is, because it is not the welfare of the Republic.

Here is the problem with your take.

Reality.

You just don't want to join it. I don't blame you, of course, I'd rather not join it either. But I don't have the luxury of that.

You seem to be in the crowd that believes one man, or even a couple of men can fix this country. They can't.

Nothing short of "you know what" is going to fix this, and that's terrifying. You know, extremely hard work, sacrifice, and potential early death. Much worse perhaps.

So people like you (no offense, I totally understand) want the easy way out. "Elect" some guy who says the right things, but when given the chance didn't really do anything of note.

And now the "elect" feature is being taken from you, in the form of corruption, and it adds to your terror. Not surprising, of course.

I'm not bagging on you at all. I understand. I was where you are before.

Unfortunately it's going to take a lot of pain, suffering, and death to fix things. I don't blame you for being human and wanting to take the easy way out of having someone else do it, but it just isn't happening.

*in the rare instance where one man has fixed things (kind of), it still took decades of pain and suffering to get the sheep to put that man in power.

So what is your agenda / plan?

Just roll around on the ground screaming at clouds with a soft helmet on?  Just throw in the towel and turtle up?  

You've posted a lot of words, but haven't really said anything.    
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 9:37:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

The sad reality is that all of this talk of the swamp is in fact a reality and thus is too big of an enemy to overcome going directly at it. Convincing said swamp to work in your direction by being enriched by a more pro-American direction vs a “Global” one is the best we can hope for.

Money is always going to drive the power structure and unless you can greatly reduce the influence of Government you’re always going to deal with a “swamp.”
View Quote

Surrender isn’t a positive character trait.
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 9:48:36 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Surrender isn’t a positive character trait.
View Quote

I didn’t say surrender, I said change tactics. If Trump is elected, he would get farther by getting swamp creatures on his side by enticing them into supporting more pro-American programs and institutions as opposed to Global WEF ones.

Let’s face it, China has essentially bought off the world and their leaders and it will take an effort like the Cold War to diminish that position. America is not in a place to be able to do that today even with a President Trump so he needs to be able to recruit those in this country to follow his agenda and build it. This is why his VP pick will be more critical than the past as that person will have to be in a position to pick up and carry on. These corrupt assholes don’t care where they’re getting their sweetener from as long as they get it.

This is why I wasn’t for Trump, I don’t think he has the ability to do what needs to be done. It’s quite a bit more complex than asserting your Alpha-Maleness.
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 9:51:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Video:

Link Posted: 3/7/2024 9:56:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Some people lie.
When professional people lie (cops, attorneys, judges, doctors etc.) that are in a position of trust they should be removed from the field.
Some of them should be prosecuted.
View Quote

When we take people's property, freedom, and even their lives based on that person's word of honor, they should forfeit all of those when they are corrupt in the use of that power.

Link Posted: 3/7/2024 10:00:45 AM EDT
[#17]
The world of Affirmative Action / DEI is in full view now .  Basically unqualified individuals in important positions failing miserably .

An accusation of Election Interference in this County has to be pure Projection , totally corrupt and yet no cheat ?,  I'd be surprised if the whole 12,000 BALLOTS didn't come from here .
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 10:03:34 AM EDT
[#18]

https://thefederalist.com/2024/03/07/new-book-admits-fani-willis-get-trump-investigation-began-with-illegal-recording/

MOLLIE HEMINGWAY

Democrat Fani Willis’ legal troubles extend beyond recent revelations that she deceptively hired her otherwise under-qualified, secret, married lover to run the political prosecution of former President Donald Trump and other Republicans in Georgia. A new book from Mike Isikoff and Daniel Klaidman admits that a widely misunderstood phone call, on which Willis’ political prosecution rests, was illegally recorded. That means the entire prosecution could crumble with defendants having a new avenue to challenge Democrat lawfare.

Find Me the Votes: A Hard-Charging Georgia Prosecutor, a Rogue President, and the Plot to Steal an American Election is a fawning political biography of Willis. For context on the bias of the authors, Isikoff was an original Russia-collusion hoaxer, and his articles to that end were used to secure warrants for the FBI to spy on innocent Republican presidential campaign advisers such as Carter Page.

For years, the media and other Democrats have held up Willis as a brilliant and credible prosecutor of Republicans. The new book suffers from poor timing, with Willis and her lover accused of perjury, subornation of perjury, bribery, and kickbacks related to the prosecution. Willis could be removed from the prosecution as early as this week.

More at link.

Link Posted: 3/7/2024 10:05:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Fani Willis, Board of Ethics Investigation at 8:30 Central this morning!

Link!

Fani Willis BOARD OF ETHICS Public Hearing [LIVE] + New Filings

Oh Boy. Trial on FakeTrump Crime reveals Multiple Real Prosecutor Crimes and lots of them.

Link Posted: 3/7/2024 10:09:35 AM EDT
[#20]

Phil Holloway ??
@PhilHollowayEsq
GA Bar ethics complaint filed against #FaniWillis

"AAF is alleging Wade lied under oath...and that Willis admitted to keeping campaign money for personal use"

Bar investigations are confidential unless or until public sanctions are imposed

Fani Willis, Nathan Wade referred to Georgia state bar for misconduct by watchdog group

The American Accountability Foundation (AAF) is requesting that the Georgia state bar open disciplinary proceedings against the Fulton County DA and Wade for violations of the Georgia Rules of Professional Conduct.

AAF is alleging Wade lied under oath about his relationship with Willis, and alleging that Willis admitted to keeping campaign money for personal use on the witness stand.

"To ensure that the citizens of Fulton County and the State of Georgia understand that the Bar will not countenance any violation of its ethics by those charged with upholding it, we urge you to revoke Ms. Willis’ license to practice law and permanently bar her from practicing law," adding the same request in a separate complaint against Wade.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 10:27:04 AM EDT
[#21]
The White House is going to throw them all under the bus and they were too stupid to see it coming. My assumption is that the visitor logs were supposed to disappear and they got sloppy.
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 10:29:08 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The White House is going to throw them all under the bus and they were too stupid to see it coming. My assumption is that the visitor logs were supposed to disappear and they got sloppy.
View Quote

thank god Wade submitted hours for going to the White House.
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 10:35:48 AM EDT
[#23]
Fani Willis BOARD OF ETHICS Public Hearing [LIVE] + New Filings
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 10:39:47 AM EDT
[#24]
Fulton County Board of Ethics
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 10:40:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Phone records show late-night communication between DA Fani Willis and special prosecutor

Phone records show late-night communication between DA Fani Willis and special prosecutor
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 10:43:45 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

thank god Wade submitted hours for going to the White House.
View Quote

Wut? How did I miss this?
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 10:52:45 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Fulton County Board of Ethics
View Quote

Yea , "Ethics " ?
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 11:08:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 11:09:24 AM EDT
[#29]
I'm thinking the powers that be don't want us serfs to see the hearing.
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 11:10:14 AM EDT
[#30]
Edit above x.com post fixed.
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 11:11:38 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 11:11:40 AM EDT
[#32]
BOH just claims lack of Jurisdiction.
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 11:14:12 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
BOH just claims lack of Jurisdiction.
View Quote

I think that's actually correct.  I believe Fani is a state employee assigned to Fulton County.
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 11:14:20 AM EDT
[#34]

David Wickert
@dwickert
The Fulton County Board of Ethics will NOT hear two Fani Willis complaints. Board apparently has determined it does not have jurisdiction over Willis, a state constitutional officer. #gapol
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 11:18:26 AM EDT
[#35]
Can someone sum up what's happened and what the current situation is, and maybe even tack it into the OP?  There are so many different investigations and charges and hearings that I have no fucking clue what's going on at this point.

Is this going to result in the trial being shut down, or will they just appoint new persecutors?  Is the trial ongoing while all this drama plays out, or have they put it on hold?  How are the jurors being prevented from being "tainted" by all this stuff while it plays out, or did they end up skipping the jury and just appointing a kangaroo judge like in NYC?
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 11:19:27 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

https://thefederalist.com/2024/03/07/new-book-admits-fani-willis-get-trump-investigation-began-with-illegal-recording/

MOLLIE HEMINGWAY

Democrat Fani Willis’ legal troubles extend beyond recent revelations that she deceptively hired her otherwise under-qualified, secret, married lover to run the political prosecution of former President Donald Trump and other Republicans in Georgia. A new book from Mike Isikoff and Daniel Klaidman admits that a widely misunderstood phone call, on which Willis’ political prosecution rests, was illegally recorded. That means the entire prosecution could crumble with defendants having a new avenue to challenge Democrat lawfare.

Find Me the Votes: A Hard-Charging Georgia Prosecutor, a Rogue President, and the Plot to Steal an American Election is a fawning political biography of Willis. For context on the bias of the authors, Isikoff was an original Russia-collusion hoaxer, and his articles to that end were used to secure warrants for the FBI to spy on innocent Republican presidential campaign advisers such as Carter Page.

For years, the media and other Democrats have held up Willis as a brilliant and credible prosecutor of Republicans. The new book suffers from poor timing, with Willis and her lover accused of perjury, subornation of perjury, bribery, and kickbacks related to the prosecution. Willis could be removed from the prosecution as early as this week.

More at link.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

MOLLIE HEMINGWAY

More at link.

Covering up the Crime

This is where the authors of the book admit that the very recording of the call was a crime:

Fuchs has never talked publicly about her taping of the phone call; she learned, after the fact, that Florida where she was at the time is one of fifteen states that requires two-party consent for the taping of phone calls. A lawyer for Raffensperger’s office asked the January 6 committee not to call her as a witness for reasons the committee’s lawyers assumed were due to her potential legal exposure. The committee agreed. But when she was called before a Fulton County special grand jury convened by Fani Willis, she was granted immunity and confirmed the taping, according to three sources with direct knowledge of her testimony.

She wasn't granted immunity by FLA - why isn't DeSantis assigning a prosecutor?
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 11:23:47 AM EDT
[#37]
Who's applying the pressure?

Link Posted: 3/7/2024 11:26:10 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sounds like Fani is calling off the investigation into her own actions
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 11:28:06 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Can someone sum up what's happened and what the current situation is, and maybe even tack it into the OP?  There are so many different investigations and charges and hearings that I have no fucking clue what's going on at this point.

Is this going to result in the trial being shut down, or will they just appoint new persecutors?  Is the trial ongoing while all this drama plays out, or have they put it on hold?  How are the jurors being prevented from being "tainted" by all this stuff while it plays out, or did they end up skipping the jury and just appointing a kangaroo judge like in NYC?
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/7/2024 11:29:23 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

In a perfect world the DOJ and FBI would be getting involved by now.
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 11:30:58 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And the IRS
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 11:32:09 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

And the IRS
View Quote

Yep, they would be getting a forensic audit on all their travel expenses etc.
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 11:33:57 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

She wasn't granted immunity by FLA - why isn't DeSantis assigning a prosecutor?
View Quote

Need to digest this ,  so basically everyone knew the phone call wasn't legit   , somewhat tried to conceal that fact but admitted it in a book ?,  wtf .

I know very little about law but isn't that mistrial territory ?
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 11:34:22 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 11:34:54 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

The White House.
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 11:34:56 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And the IRS

And all the cash under the mattress, being "a black thing" is not a legitimate argument
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 11:37:16 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Look up a few posts at my previous post.
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 11:39:24 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

And all the cash under the mattress, being "a black thing" is not a legitimate argument
View Quote

You mention a "cash " based life and you are a drug dealer or equivalent and NORMALLY get treated as one .
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 11:43:17 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 11:43:24 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

She testified that she had been to DC to go to an interview at Howard University and had been to DC for the Global Summit. She also specifically said she did not go to the White House. And of course she gives the tail tail sign of lying when she says these things, the eye twitch...
ETA the visits to her condo in 2020 at 1:36 and the infamous Cash Whore! statement at 1:40
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WLqg-YJnew
View Quote

She's a snarky individual. Thinks she's running the court room from the witness chair. I'm surprised the REAL judge didn't put her in her place right away
Page / 59
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top