Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 1712
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 2:26:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Dammit, SENS.  Wishy washy day.

I said I was going to sit out this week on options for SENS, but I was hoping for a weekly increase to around $3.65 - $3.70 to get the calls moving in the right direction for next week.  I guess we'll see what tomorrow brings.

Link Posted: 10/21/2021 2:35:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By apexcrusade:

I'm buying and selling as it moves up.  Making bucks.  It seems to be consolidating around 45-56 no before pushing up >50 again.   My prediction
View Quote

When I first saw you mention it today, I looked at it and it was up 133% at 23.
I'm surprised to hear it doubled after that.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 2:44:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Vengeance6661:
Watched the 20 min SS interview. He seems like a likeable guy. Straight shooter, no bullshit no fat. He was poised and confident. I think his biggest message was this all takes time. Take a step back and a deep breath and in time things will work themselves out. He mentioned consolidation within the industry in a few years and how he could see three major players in the end. He touted to us layman that their IP was the real prize here and the hardware was made from not special, simple things we use in our everyday life. This is the first stock I ever really invested in and I feel pretty good after listening to that interview.
View Quote

Yeah hopefully this sort of messaging starts to push back on the volatility which makes it more susceptible to short action.  We will likely see progressively better news as they make deals.  CEOs must be confident but opening up the box for the OEMs and having available demonstrable capabilities that are easy to manufacture at reasonable cost will be a winner.  Sharma pushed away then laser frequency concerns. Paraphrasing:  "If someone builds a cheap higher frequency laser... we can use it too"  "our designs also supports FM/CW"  "we already built something that works and can be produced now"  

Porting to an ASIC is really going to shrink it more.  That is a pretty simple task once it runs in a FPGA.  The FPGA allows them to make changes to the design to support testing for the  

We can expect valuation to grow comparable to the other LIDAR manufacturers as they start to make deals with manufacturers.   I do think they end up being rolled into a deal with Luminar or someone else as the consolidation happens.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 2:48:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By PepePewPew:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PepePewPew:
Originally Posted By apexcrusade:

I'm buying and selling as it moves up.  Making bucks.  It seems to be consolidating around 45-56 no before pushing up >50 again.   My prediction

There is so much hype it's volatile as hell.  You can buy/sell on 3-5 dollar moves.  Question is, when does it stop for the day.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 2:56:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Just bought back some 10/29 bbig calls for pennies. Made some easy money. Now for the next run up to do it again.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 2:59:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Power hour!!
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 3:27:51 PM EDT
[#7]

My willy moves by himself when I look at that for more than a second or two.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 3:31:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1969GTX] [#8]
Bbig is consolidating, maybe a bull flag? Hopefully. Would be nice to see it bump up at eod.end. volume is teh suck though.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 4:04:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 4:05:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Mavis was flat as hell since noon.
Attachment Attached File

What was not flat....
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 4:08:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By BM-ARM-DPMS-guns:

Mavis? Is that you?
View All Quotes

Mavis? Is that you?

Link Posted: 10/21/2021 4:14:07 PM EDT
[#12]
View Quote

Unfortunately, that’s a more appropriate depiction.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 4:14:28 PM EDT
[#13]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CajunMojo:

Mavis? Is that you?

https://c.tenor.com/O9fRwvzAucwAAAAC/not-today-no.gif

That's hot.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 4:15:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 4:18:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By mitsudriver:

Bought them last Tuesday when it dipped into the $317 range.  Up $30k, $26k of which was today.  Gonna unload 25% now.  Between another 25% and 100% each day tomorrow and Wednesday depending on if it's up or down.  I'll close out the position for sure by Wednesday though.  Thursday and Friday it can do WTF it wants.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By captnstabn:

Wow, nice.  I'd probably start scaling out of those, and leave a runner or two.

When did you buy them?

Bought them last Tuesday when it dipped into the $317 range.  Up $30k, $26k of which was today.  Gonna unload 25% now.  Between another 25% and 100% each day tomorrow and Wednesday depending on if it's up or down.  I'll close out the position for sure by Wednesday though.  Thursday and Friday it can do WTF it wants.

@mitsudriver

Tell me you scaled out of those?!?!
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 4:21:25 PM EDT
[#16]
MicroVision to Announce Third Quarter Results on October 28, 2021
Download as PDFOctober 21, 2021 4:10pm EDT
REDMOND, WA / ACCESSWIRE / October 21, 2021 / MicroVision, Inc. (NASDAQ:MVIS), a leader in MEMS based solid state automotive lidar and micro-display technology for augmented reality, today announced that it will report its third quarter 2021 results on Thursday, October 28, 2021 after the close of the market.

Following the issuance of the Company's financial results press release, interested parties can listen to the Company's webcast which will start at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time on Thursday, October 28, 2021 by accessing the Investor Relations section of MicroVision's website on the Investor Relations Calendar page at https://ir.microvision.com/news-events/ir-calendar. Investors may submit questions for management in advance to [email protected] or beginning 10 minutes before or during the live webcast on October 28, 2021. The webcast will be available for rebroadcast from the Investor Relations section of MicroVision's website on the Investor Relations Calendar page.

About MicroVision

MicroVision is a pioneering company in MEMS based laser beam scanning technology that integrates MEMS, lasers, optics, hardware, algorithms and machine learning software into its proprietary technology to address existing and emerging markets. The Company's integrated approach uses its proprietary technology to provide solutions for automotive lidar sensors, augmented reality micro-display engines, interactive display modules and consumer lidar modules.

For more information, visit the Company's website at www.microvision.com, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/microvisioninc or follow MicroVision on Twitter at @MicroVision.

MicroVision is a trademark of MicroVision, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.

Investor Relations Contact

David H. Allen
Darrow Associates, Inc.
[email protected]

SOURCE: MicroVision, Inc.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 4:24:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By zyx5432:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/21/2021 4:28:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By rollin-tumblin:

View All Quotes

Shit...I was thinking November 4th.

Good thing I didn't sell any of the 10/29 calls I was thinking about.  

Yeah, like they would have gone ITM anyway.....
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 4:57:42 PM EDT
[#19]
View Quote

So prepare for a massive sale of stock on the 28th (or 29th if it is after trading on the 28th) when people don't get the announcement of a buyout that they want?

I am really need to figure out options (I have read here and other places, but am still just too retarded to understand how to do it), because I really do think the price will drop after the announcement.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 5:07:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By myfakename:
DWAC is going crazy today after the Trump Media news yesterday. Would have been nice to have. But I have the bbig dumpster fire keeping me warm.
View Quote

I got in at 14.53 but only got a couple hundred bucks worth.  I knew I should have ditched my mvis and bbig and went all in. Dammit.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 5:13:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Col_Sanders:

I got in at 14.53 but only got a couple hundred bucks worth.  I knew I should have ditched my mvis and bbig and went all in. Dammit.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Col_Sanders:
DWAC is going crazy today after the Trump Media news yesterday. Would have been nice to have. But I have the bbig dumpster fire keeping me warm.

It's still cooking after hours.  Just gapped up about $5.  I might buy another round and flip it.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 5:14:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By blupupher:

So prepare for a massive sale of stock on the 28th (or 29th if it is after trading on the 28th) when people don't get the announcement of a buyout that they want?

I am really need to figure out options (I have read here and other places, but am still just too retarded to understand how to do it), because I really do think the price will drop after the announcement.
View All Quotes

Page 901.  Videos that give the basics.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 5:18:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Bbig is consolidating, maybe a bull flag? Hopefully. Would be nice to see it bump up at eod.end. volume is teh suck though.
View Quote

I think it will push back towards $7 tomorrow.   I can buy my calls back it it goes the other way though.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 5:27:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By FelisTacet:

View Quote

I have a bunch of oct 29 12s out there. I too was expecting the following week. Damn
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 5:31:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Glock63:

I have a bunch of oct 29 12s out there. I too was expecting the following week. Damn
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Glock63:

Well, last EC was one of the few that resulted in a price increase, so you might have that going for you.  Or hopefully they're old enough to where they've decayed and you can buy them back now and still retain some of the premium?
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 5:47:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CajunMojo] [#26]
$PHUN up 40% AH on rumors they are developing apps for $DWAC. Had ties to Trump in 2020

LFG!🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀

Did I mention I am a potato and do not give stock advice?
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 5:54:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NotRyan] [#27]
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 5:57:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 6:02:58 PM EDT
[#29]
View Quote

No sympathy lol. We've told you a bunch of times to dump RH
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 6:06:02 PM EDT
[#30]
View Quote

You don't think Robinhood damn well never intended to fail executing your buy order?

They have a history, and we all know it.  Fuck that piece of shit Vlad.  I'm surprised the communist fuck hasn't been offed yet.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 6:12:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Speedie:
@Blackhalo I liked the look of the UNQL chart so I bought 60K over the last couple of days in the $0.0375 area (I know, last of the big spenders). Results out this morning look extremely impressive! Big gains in revenue and EBITDA.
View Quote

Nice man. Yeah it was setup nicely on the chart.

I've only got 150k myself. But I plan to swing most of that through the Winter(PTs are dumb, but I think we can see .30+ again pretty easy). OTC is funny, legit revenue this past quarter and it was down there trading at .03

One big Twitter whale on it now, which is a dude that seems to tank plays he's in. But that last filling they put out was pretty impressive. Should be a safe swing for a few months I hope.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 6:18:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By RyanEsstac:
Got fucked real good by Robinhood today.

Saw the trump & DWAC news last night. I submitted a market buy for 200 shares to be placed @ open. It NEVER triggered. I would have been in between $15-17. Its currently @ $43... Edit its nearly $60 after hours
View Quote

I can't believe that you even trust robinhood with the amount of money you have in there, let alone think they won't fuck you every chance they get...Move to a real broker.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 7:48:40 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

I have watched those and others, as well as reading stuff, I am am apparently just too stupid to get it.
Not going to risk loosing money in something I don't understand.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 7:56:55 PM EDT
[#34]
View Quote

That's what you get.  I told you to dump that trash last year.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 7:57:11 PM EDT
[#35]

I have watched those and others, as well as reading stuff, I am am apparently just too stupid to get it.
View All Quotes

Understood, and glad you aren't jumping in without knowing.

You'll pick up on it eventually.  It'll all click, and you'll be surprised you haven't been doing it sooner.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 8:02:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By captnstabn:

@mitsudriver

Tell me you scaled out of those?!?!
View Quote

Only have 25% of my original purchase so locked in a hefty profit.  Even where it ended after hours my remaining 25% are still slightly profitable.  

Wouldn’t surprise me if it gaps back up tomorrow anyway. Also wouldn’t surprise me if it drops another $15-$20 as we’re currently in clown world.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 8:14:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By CajunMojo:
$PHUN up 40% AH on rumors they are developing apps for $DWAC. Had ties to Trump in 2020

LFG!🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀

Did I mention I am a potato and do not give stock advice?
View Quote

Anyone get in on this? Closed aftermarket 81% over regular trading hours?
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 8:48:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Can't believe I didn't know DWAC was going public today
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 8:53:37 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

Any bets on over/under? I’m thinking they’ll post a loss of $.11 per share. Lots of expenses and no additional revenue since Q2’s loss at $.09.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 9:03:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By KaiK:

I think it will push back towards $7 tomorrow.   I can buy my calls back it it goes the other way though.
View All Quotes

I bought 3 back for 4 cents. Sold them for 54 cents. Options are fun.
I'll sell more again. And I hope you are right. AH was down. Again. Would be nice to go into the weekend near $7
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 9:08:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By NIevo:
Can't believe I didn't know DWAC was going public today
View Quote

Shit. I was looking at it around $13.00 and thought, "should I sell some bags and get in this?" Nah, the bags will get better.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 9:08:47 PM EDT
[#42]

Only have 25% of my original purchase so locked in a hefty profit.  Even where it ended after hours my remaining 25% are still slightly profitable.  

Wouldn’t surprise me if it gaps back up tomorrow anyway. Also wouldn’t surprise me if it drops another $15-$20 as we’re currently in clown world.
View Quote

Don't know if it will happen tomorrow, but maybe for a little earnings run up.  Timing sucks because their earnings is Monday and they will probably get dinged again, even if they beat.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 9:53:56 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

You're only going to learn it by doing it. Sell one on mvis for $12 strike, oct 29 exp. Watch and take notes on how its value fluctuates with share price and time remaining.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 10:28:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Rough crowd today with RobinHood.

Debating if DWAC will have enough gas to keep climbing tomorrow.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 11:24:03 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

Put a GTC order in before 5:30 to buy at 5.74 with Vanguard.
I see it hit 5.67 before 8pm, but if I bought any Vanguard isn't telling me about it.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 11:36:26 PM EDT
[#46]

View All Quotes

Just some examples but you can buy 9.50 puts (and hope to sell for a profit on the drop) or sell 9.50 calls (and hope the price stays below 9.50 and those contracts expire worthless). Max pain for 10/29 expiration is $10.

Options are best learned by doing and starting small.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 11:40:16 PM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

Grammar nazi...incoming. After dabbling in options, you'll learn how to spell losing correctly
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 11:44:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KaiK] [#48]

I bought 3 back for 4 cents. Sold them for 54 cents. Options are fun.
I'll sell more again. And I hope you are right. AH was down. Again. Would be nice to go into the weekend near $7
View Quote

I mean, I'm not lucky enough to make the full value of the options I sold while being able to buy more shares tomorrow with the money from them.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 11:46:24 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By nolan7120:

Just some examples but you can buy 9.50 puts (and hope to sell for a profit on the drop) or sell 9.50 calls (and hope the price stays below 9.50 and those contracts expire worthless). Max pain for 10/29 expiration is $10.

Options are best learned by doing and starting small.
View Quote

Losing huge amounts of money really helps with that learning curve though.  
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 6:36:55 AM EDT
[#50]

Losing huge amounts of money really helps with that learning curve though.  
View Quote

Like buying $5.99 BBIG for 5.74 after hours, and seeing it hit $5.22 in the premarket?
Page / 1712
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top