[#1]

I follow this guy, he's good.
Link Posted: 1/17/2022 10:45:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By evo7011:

I follow this guy, he's good.
View Quote

So much pump.   Don't say I didn't mention this before it happened.
Link Posted: 1/17/2022 10:59:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By KaiK:

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/17/2022 11:10:02 PM EDT
[#4]
This is the other stock in my portfolio that I noticed has an extreme option imbalance.  

I didn't throw any money at it because I was committed to MVIS.  I probably should have diversified my I hate money plays.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/17/2022 11:33:28 PM EDT
[#5]

View Quote

My body is ready

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/17/2022 11:51:46 PM EDT
[#6]

My bbig avg is so high my pepe would be up there somewhere flying around in a helicopter
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 12:01:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By TheTech-1:

My bbig avg is so high my pepe would be up there somewhere flying around in a helicopter
View Quote

Yea I'd imagine a bunch of people will sell as soon as they're green, and we would see a massive pull back.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 1:06:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Tons of chatter on Reddit and Twitter right now.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 1:16:26 AM EDT
[#9]

I want to believe. I've got a GTC to sell half my shares at $8.48 and roll that into SENS. I'll keep the other half of my BBIG shares to help aquire my own moon Lambo if it gets pumped into oblivion.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 1:59:44 AM EDT
[#10]
You guys think BBIG will break below 4 on a dip after open. I am thinking of setting a limit to buy back in.  I am thinking IF, it's strong, it might not break 4 on the dip. But what do I know this is only my 3 day on hear trading. Noob doesn't even start to describe me. So I am thinking of putting my buy just above 4. What I am noticing looking at the charts when shes in a run like this. From the close of the day before she doesn't drop more than 10-20 cents below that. To run a tight stop loss if the worm turns because I am thinking when this worm turns it's going to be quick. I am just afraid she won't break 4 on the dip after open and I don't like chasing things.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 2:12:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By ibuyre2:
You guys think BBIG will break below 4 on a dip after open. I am thinking of setting a limit to buy back in.  I am thinking IF, it's strong, it might not break 4 on the dip. But what do I know this is only my 3 day on hear trading. Noob doesn't even start to describe me. So I am thinking of putting my buy just above 4. What I am noticing looking at the charts when shes in a run like this. From the close of the day before she doesn't drop more than 10-20 cents below that. To run a tight stop loss if the worm turns because I am thinking when this worm turns it's going to be quick. I am just afraid she won't break 4 on the dip after open and I don't like chasing things.
View Quote

With all the hype over the long weekend I'm not sure its going to dip.

I'd watch pre-market and we'll see. I'm expecting a very high PM, opens high with a small retraction but not to below close on Friday, then either steady movement up or moonshot.

But I'm a dumb ape who mostly just loses money here so I wouldn't listen to me.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 2:15:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Sonoran_Tj:

I'd watch pre-market and we'll see. I'm expecting a very high PM, opens high with a small retraction but not to below close on Friday, then either steady movement up or moonshot.

View Quote

That's my exact same thoughts like MIGHT be lucky to pick it back up at 4.08 as it moves back to close the gap from open. IF it closes that gap. Hmmm guess I just have to get up early and watch it open... lol
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 2:41:44 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

Big news of true.

View Quote

Who's ready to light this candle?
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 2:48:24 AM EDT
[#14]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ibuyre2:

I'm betting she runs from the get go. The time to buy in was last Wednesday.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 3:18:25 AM EDT
[#15]
This is the other stock in my portfolio that I noticed has an extreme option imbalance.  

I didn't throw any money at it because I was committed to MVIS.  I probably should have diversified my I hate money plays.  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/173565/Screenshot_20220117-210757_thinkorswim_j-2244433.JPG
View Quote

If me and bbig go parabolic I may keel over from a heart attack lol.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 5:30:50 AM EDT
[#16]
Futures look ugly

as of 4:30am

Link Posted: 1/18/2022 5:53:43 AM EDT
[#17]
Our bbig girl up +14% pre
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 6:45:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Vengeance6661:
Our bbig girl up +14% pre
View Quote

Settling down at 4.50-4.60.
And just like that, my $4 calls go to Delta = 0.999, and my 4.5 calls go ITM.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 7:11:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: KaiK] [#19]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:
Futures look ugly

as of 4:30am

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/222783/finance_yahoofutures-2244636.png

View Quote

You're telling me.

I think we get a bounce back. Stonks go up.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 7:23:49 AM EDT
[#20]
Bitcoin down 2%, VIX up 7.5%.
Oil up another $1.50.
Glad I filled my car and my truck @2.95 yesterday, my locale will probably see 3.30 this week.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 7:58:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: KaiK] [#21]
Almost show  time.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 8:02:38 AM EDT
[#22]

View All Quotes

My BBIG avg is so high, Chuck Norris can't reach it.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 8:20:11 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By apexcrusade:

My BBIG avg is so high, Chuck Norris can't reach it.
View Quote

My avg is higher than eagle pussy.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 8:33:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: KaiK] [#24]
Where is that guy who comes in here and talks smack and the stock goes up?  Can anyone see if he will do it for MVIS?

Asking for a friend.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 8:36:30 AM EDT
[#25]
Attachment Attached File

BBIG doing another flag.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 8:37:21 AM EDT
[#26]
Where is that guy who comes in here and talks smack and the stock goes up?  Can anyone see if he will do it for MVIS?

Asking for a friend.
View Quote

That’s TheDadWagon, formerly Dirtface45.

Seems like however he talks about something, it goes the other way.  

He totally fucked over everyone that was in TCRI when he said it was going to $5 by EOD last Friday.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 8:39:56 AM EDT
[#27]
Anyone in this - this could be the catalyst that pushes it back up into the $80's - high of 89.41
DAC

Danaos Corporation (the "Company") (NYSE: DAC), one of the world's largest independent owners of containerships, announced today that it has entered into new charter arrangements for 11 of its vessels ranging between 2,500 to 10,000 TEU with major liner companies, that significantly improve cash flow visibility and charter coverage. These charters, which have a revenue weighted average contract duration of 4.7 years commence on the expiration of the vessels' existing charters between February 2022 and April 2023 and extend up to May 2028.

The new charters increase the Company's contracted revenue backlog by approximately $870 million, or by approximately $700 million in contracted EBITDA. Inclusive of these charters, total contracted operating revenue was $2.8 billion as of December 31, 2021, with a remaining average contracted charter duration of four years, weighted by aggregate contracted charter revenue. Additionally, contract coverage in terms of operating days is now 95% for 2022, 77% for 2023 and 57% for 2024.

The Company has also entered into an agreement to sell two 20-year-old 6,422 TEU vessels for a total consideration of $130 million and are expected to be delivered to their buyer in November 2022. The Company acquired these two vessels as part of the consolidation of Gemini Shipholdings Corporation on July 1, 2021, based on a fair value of $73 million, and expects to book a healthy profit when the sale is completed.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 8:40:44 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By FelisTacet:

He totally fucked over everyone that was in TCRI when he said it was going to $5 by EOD last Friday.
View All Quotes

Asking for a friend.

Yeah what happened to that?  I'm still holding for some reason.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 8:43:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: KaiK] [#29]

View Quote

Yeah, that guy.  He needs to come say how MVIS is going to $1 because he has it heavily shorted.

MVIS premarket volume is nonexistent.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 8:43:46 AM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

I knew he was a pumper right away. You can tell by the way they do the "I told you so" BS with MVIS.
That TCRI is a shell company for rich arabs, it's going to be manipulated however they want.
So I never bought into his bullshit.

Link Posted: 1/18/2022 8:45:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AesopsWildBoar] [#31]
Originally Posted By Osprey61:

Savvy investor, moi? Today, for example, I invested heavily in a solid walnut Stickley dining room table and chairs Mrs. Osprey wants, mostly to keep her Idaho winter cabin fever from developing into full blown homicidal rage
Honestly, I don't know where we'll find true support if the HSTs start their $.005 a trade down bullshit when retail volume slackens. At some point I think Sumit will make some effort to defend the share price, but I have no idea what form that will take. Helps to keep in mind he personally holds 600K shares...and is most likely feeling the pain quite personally. I did laugh at the Subaru Outback post though, his current contract is $500K a year. He probably does have a winter beater...who wants to get their Maybach dirty in the Seattle slush?

We loaded just shy of $60K between $4.60 and and $6.00, because that was our plan. Should they manage to beat the share price down to $2.00, I intend to go back in very heavily, because IMO that's going to be almost free money going forward. Not a guarantee, by any means, just my personal risk tolerance and belief in the business. It sounds like a lot, but to put that in perspective it's a smaller portion of what we just sank into a couple of Vanguard index funds I'm using to help protect some of the real estate money we made last year. Trying to live by my own "don't gamble with money you can't afford to lose" advice.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Osprey61:

Curious, not knowing about patents, do they ever expire? Do you have to "renew" a patent?

I know you've bought a bit recently. Are you a MVIS buyer tomorrow or waiting for it to fall lower? I know it's not investment advice and all that stuff, just nice to know when the savvy investors are buying.

Savvy investor, moi? Today, for example, I invested heavily in a solid walnut Stickley dining room table and chairs Mrs. Osprey wants, mostly to keep her Idaho winter cabin fever from developing into full blown homicidal rage
Honestly, I don't know where we'll find true support if the HSTs start their $.005 a trade down bullshit when retail volume slackens. At some point I think Sumit will make some effort to defend the share price, but I have no idea what form that will take. Helps to keep in mind he personally holds 600K shares...and is most likely feeling the pain quite personally. I did laugh at the Subaru Outback post though, his current contract is $500K a year. He probably does have a winter beater...who wants to get their Maybach dirty in the Seattle slush?

We loaded just shy of $60K between $4.60 and and $6.00, because that was our plan. Should they manage to beat the share price down to $2.00, I intend to go back in very heavily, because IMO that's going to be almost free money going forward. Not a guarantee, by any means, just my personal risk tolerance and belief in the business. It sounds like a lot, but to put that in perspective it's a smaller portion of what we just sank into a couple of Vanguard index funds I'm using to help protect some of the real estate money we made last year. Trying to live by my own "don't gamble with money you can't afford to lose" advice.

That was weird, my comment disappeared.

A quick online search indicates the patents might expire in 15 years from issuance. This is one of my concerns as well since the longer this process runs the more likely some of these precious patients expire.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 8:47:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: KaiK] [#32]
BBIG has double Friday's 6am volume.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 8:50:50 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Total53:

I knew he was a pumper right away. You can tell by the way they do the "I told you so" BS with MVIS.
That TCRI is a shell company for rich arabs, it's going to be manipulated however they want.

https://media.giphy.com/media/1WHAlOdc9ZNUZq85JI/giphy.gif
View All Quotes

https://media.giphy.com/media/1WHAlOdc9ZNUZq85JI/giphy.gif

In all fairness, Chewy18 mentioned TCRI and he made some money on it IIRC.  

Thing is with Chewy18, he’s not a bullshitter like Fuckface45, and never touted BS numbers with no backing as to why.

Fuckface just worked his voodoo on it is all, and it went down.  
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 8:55:35 AM EDT
[#34]
BBIG has double Friday's 6am volume.
View Quote

Yep, over 4M already. How many times the float will it trade today?
What is the float? Somewhere around 120M shares, if I remember correctly.

Link Posted: 1/18/2022 8:57:03 AM EDT
[#35]

Yep, over 4M already. How many times the float will it trade today?
What is the float? Somewhere around 120M shares, if I remember correctly.

https://media.giphy.com/media/duAGXyCncPQ5CD1YzC/giphy.gif
View Quote

I think float is lower because a bunch of shares are locked up in deals. And a lot are shorted.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 9:05:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: KaiK] [#36]
These are some very abnormal looking candles. Seems like much bot trading.

Attachment Attached File

It's also the only thing green in my account.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 9:11:24 AM EDT
[#37]
Are we selling bbig pre or expecting it to hit $5 today?
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 9:14:20 AM EDT
[#38]
View Quote

Volume is now over 7M, I would hold thru at least tomorrow as the $4 calls from last week need to settle.
Easy for me my shares are covered by contract.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 9:14:28 AM EDT
[#39]
View Quote

I'm thinking it looks like late last summer when it went to double digits.
(says the guy who's short 50 calls under $5 and suffering from acute FOMO)
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 9:15:40 AM EDT
[#40]
BBIG and XOM are my gainers pre market.

I need around $10 BBIG to break even, and $91 XOM so I can dump it and claim my million.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 9:18:25 AM EDT
[#41]

I need around $10 BBIG to break even
View Quote

Sell some April 14 $10 calls when they get to $1?
Then you only need $9 to break even.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 9:23:04 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By PepePewPew:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PepePewPew:

I need around $10 BBIG to break even

I’m watching the options chain like a hawk, but I want out of this.  if I get to my cost basis, I may just dump because I don’t trust BBIG maintaining value that far out.

If there’s a gamma squeeze, options are my way out for sure, and I may even be able to keep some shares.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 9:33:48 AM EDT
[#43]

I’m watching the options chain like a hawk, but I want out of this.  if I get to my cost basis, I may just dump because I don’t trust BBIG maintaining value that far out..
View Quote

I wasn't quite to "I want out of this", but a couple of weeks ago I was wishing I had my cost back.
So I wrote a bunch of cheap options at profitable strike prices, telling myself "If I get called away at 4.50 on a $2.35 stock that I paid $3.50 for, that's a win. And if my basis drops to 3.40, that's less of a loss.

And here I am, watching it blow through 4.50 pre market on the way to God knows where, and I don't want to sell for $4.50.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 9:41:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: apexcrusade] [#44]
Sure wish I had some Activision.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 9:44:48 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 9:55:21 AM EDT
[#46]

I kind of like to chuckle at that, but turf is quite a crop.  

It’s only a matter of time before our simple mowers are equipped with that tech.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 9:56:55 AM EDT
[#47]
Nice, BBIG.

They keep knocking it down, and it get right back up with a big “fuck you”.

Today is going to be fun, even though I’ve learned to hate this stock.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 10:00:50 AM EDT
[#48]
And if you guys look over at our lady, she’s treading water nicely pre market.  She’s unchanged from Friday’s close at the moment while the others are down 2%-2.5% on average.  

Yes, MVIS is showing low volume, but not as low as the other big LiDAR players are right now.

Yeah yeah, pre market is stupid.  Let’s see how the day plays out.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 10:04:29 AM EDT
[#49]
The BBIG question is will BBIG take a dump at the open.  I have a low buy set in case.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 10:06:31 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 1713
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top