View Quote

Lol
Link Posted: 11/2/2022 2:36:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SturmgeschutzIII:
Saw this and thought of this thread.

View Quote

I can confirm that one doesn't have to play with options to lose that much money in the market every damn month, sometimes in a day or week.
Link Posted: 11/2/2022 3:05:14 PM EDT
[#4]
$SPY has been having some sort of incredible FDA approved drug interaction the past hour. i havent done shit and have been staring at the 1min candles wow
Link Posted: 11/2/2022 3:09:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: apexcrusade] [#5]
Originally Posted By Infamous:
$SPY has been having some sort of incredible FDA approved drug interaction the past hour. i havent done shit and have been staring at the 1min candles wow
View Quote

Damn, was that about a 4 million share buy, (or 7 mil?) right after 1400?  No idea if that is abnormal, looks to be for today.
Link Posted: 11/2/2022 3:10:31 PM EDT
[#6]
View Quote

You mean spastic. Down a half. Up a half. The fed. Says 75bp as expected and a slow down of hikes and it goes retarded.
Link Posted: 11/2/2022 3:13:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By mygreenkaw:

I can help, follow my strategy:
Stop paying mortgage, car, utilities.

More to lose each month on options!
View Quote

This was most of the comments. Get rid of the car and HODL
Link Posted: 11/2/2022 3:16:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By apexcrusade:

Damn, was that about a 4 million share buy, (or 7 mil?) right after 1400?  No idea if that is abnormal, looks to be for today.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

2M at 2:00 and 2M at 2:01... I need that kind of buying power.
Link Posted: 11/2/2022 3:19:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Powell just finished speaking...no sign of inflation easing. More rate hikes coming. Window for a soft landing "narrowing".

Supply side problems NOT resolved.

Wasn't a happy interview.
Link Posted: 11/2/2022 3:26:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bradpierson26] [#10]
Well mavis is falling off a cliff
Link Posted: 11/2/2022 3:28:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By bradpierson26:
View Quote

Just along for the ride with the rest of the market. 81 million votes.
Link Posted: 11/2/2022 3:37:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Osprey61] [#12]
View Quote

NAS has lost 475 points since Powell spoke ten minutes ago. Buckle up.

But...as I was telling my wife, we NEED some short term pain right now. Article on Rantingly today about a huge shift in suburban women to the Republican party because of the economy. RvW is almost forgotten, all they see is what they're paying in the grocery store and putting in their gas tank. The last thing I wanted to hear was the WH trumpeting "INFLATION FALLING, ECONOMY ON THE MEND".

Microvision isn't going anywhere until we start getting RFQs and contracts. If it falls with the broader market, I'm back in.

Massive shift of suburban women to GOP
Link Posted: 11/2/2022 3:45:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jpcdmd] [#13]
Stock tip here.......I have accumulated a significant position (36k 49k shares) in TG Therapeutics (TGTX). They have a drug for MS called Ublituximab pending approval. It is a competitor to Ocrevus. The PDUFA date is December 28th. Approval could come anytime before then.

Stock price is expected to rise up till approval then should easily get over $10 and possibly higher. Buyout would probably push it into the $30's.
Link Posted: 11/2/2022 3:47:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Osprey61:

NAS has lost 475 points since Powell spoke ten minutes ago. Buckle up.

But...as I was telling my wife, we NEED some short term pain right now. Article on Rantingly today about a huge shift in suburban women to the Republican party because of the economy. RvW is almost forgotten, all they see is what they're paying in the grocery store and putting in their gas tank. The last thing I wanted to hear was the WH trumpeting "INFLATION FALLING, ECONOMY ON THE MEND".

Microvision isn't going anywhere until we start getting RFQs and contracts. If it falls with the broader market, I'm back in.

Massive shift of suburban women to GOP
View Quote

Are you not already in?  Did you cash out or do you mean back in for more?
Link Posted: 11/2/2022 3:48:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bradpierson26] [#15]
Originally Posted By jpcdmd:
Stock tip here.......I have accumulated a significant position (36k shares) in TG Therapeutics (TGTX). They have a drug for MS pending approval, the PDUFA date is December 28th. Approval could come anytime before then.

Stock price is expected to rise up till approval then should easily get over $10 and possibly higher. Buyout would probably push it into the $30's.
View Quote

Geez, I don’t want to ask how long you’ve been holding that
ETA: in for a 100 shares
Can’t be worse than others I’ve bought on here lol
Link Posted: 11/2/2022 3:54:35 PM EDT
[#16]

View Quote

I had a very small position from 2020 that I dumped at a loss on the way down from it's high but I've since rebought bigtime. Another buy just hit at $6.10 increasing my position to 49k shares.
Link Posted: 11/2/2022 3:56:02 PM EDT
[#17]

View Quote

Good luck, fingers crossed!
Link Posted: 11/2/2022 3:56:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Stock tip here.......I have accumulated a significant position (36k 49k shares) in TG Therapeutics (TGTX). They have a drug for MS called Ublituximab pending approval. It is a competitor to Ocrevus. The PDUFA date is December 28th. Approval could come anytime before then.

View Quote

Thanks, I hope
Link Posted: 11/2/2022 3:57:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bradpierson26] [#19]

I had a very small position from 2020 that I dumped at a loss on the way down from it's high but I've since rebought bigtime. Another buy just hit at $6.10 increasing my position to 49k shares.
View Quote

We are not the same lol
but yes, luck to us all
Link Posted: 11/2/2022 3:58:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Everyday I read new articles about the current administration giving billions to anyone and everyone as long as you're a minority, poor,  or not an American..... continuing to print money to fuel the inflation furnace
Link Posted: 11/2/2022 4:10:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Just looked at the TGTX option chain
December $9 calls pay $40
That's like 7% in 60 days at a 50% share price upside
The December $7 calls pay $100 a contract

In other news my $3.40 Mavis buy hit and dropped my average under $3.80
Link Posted: 11/2/2022 4:14:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By mygreenkaw:

Are you not already in?  Did you cash out or do you mean back in for more?
View Quote

Still holding 45K shares. If they knock a dollar off I'll ramp up from there.

Sumit is big on either meeting or beating his goals and milestones. I'm not discounting a surprise prior to late spring/early summer.

Moreover, it's beginning to look like that consolidation phase he was talking about is accelerating. Volvo's unveil looks like hammered dogshit. Things are just beginning to get interesting.
Link Posted: 11/2/2022 4:14:39 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

I can see my bid there at 5.91
Link Posted: 11/2/2022 4:29:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By colt_thompson:
In other news my $3.40 Mavis buy hit and dropped my average under $3.80
View Quote

❤️
Link Posted: 11/2/2022 5:58:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By goodasgone81:
Everyday I read new articles about the current administration giving billions to anyone and everyone as long as you're a minority, poor,  or not an American..... continuing to print money to fuel the inflation furnace
View Quote

Imagine if there was a system that ensured freedoms, protection of inalienable rights above and beyond all else, provided the riches and successes of a free market, capitalism for those who wished to participate, equal opportunity for all based on merit, a system that admired and rewarded genuine patriotism and love of God, country and fellow man, in short the most successful system ever  in human history for ensuring freedoms and human dignity.   But, you wanted to rule this system and install a permanent political ruling class..  How would you go about it?    Would you not  first attack it at it's foundations?  Replace the moral constructs that stand in your way, those that give the  most power to the people, destroying  morality, the family unit, communities,  independence, God, and replacing it with centralized government tyranny, segment it, break down the populace into as many disparate deviant groups as you were able to identify, brainwashing these new tribes into thinking that they have enemies who are responsible for their lot in life and they too can share in the spoils of their political overlords, that they too can be part of the ruling elite if only they were to destroy their enemies along with  every structure, every component, every pillar of the civil society, which represses them and keeps them from their long deserved Utopia on earth, simply by following the roadmap given to them by their benefactors.   This brings us to where we are today, a tyrannical government unaccountable to the people and using it's leverage to seek more and more centralized power and permanent control with it's insidious corruptions.
Link Posted: 11/2/2022 6:29:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Vengeance6661] [#26]
Link Posted: 11/2/2022 7:30:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 11/2/2022 8:17:35 PM EDT
[#28]

Man he went deep and fast into the weeds. Really put his inner geek on display.
Link Posted: 11/2/2022 8:33:22 PM EDT
[#29]
The Fed really shit in the buffet.
Link Posted: 11/2/2022 8:36:09 PM EDT
[#30]

View All Quotes
Stock tip here.......I have accumulated a significant position (36k shares) in TG Therapeutics (TGTX). They have a drug for MS pending approval, the PDUFA date is December 28th. Approval could come anytime before then.

That's how I got sucked into CEI....and SENS......and DPLS......and
Link Posted: 11/2/2022 8:40:29 PM EDT
[#31]
I got snookered early on when I bought my AMD calls back thinking it was ready to spike. Sold some more right before it dropped back below $62. Everything else looks like hammered dogshit.
Link Posted: 11/2/2022 11:09:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bradpierson26] [#32]
Originally Posted By 1969GTX:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 1969GTX:

That’s some real shit right there
Pales in comparison to my 30k shares of DPLS
And I’ll keep doing it too lol
Link Posted: 11/2/2022 11:26:04 PM EDT
[#33]
I'm not sure what all he said, but it made my pants tight all the same.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 10:42:59 AM EDT
[#34]
How is it no matter how far up or down BBIG moves, it always seems to stay the same.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 4:40:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Senseonics And Ascensia Announce A Collaboration With The Nurse Practitioner Group Designed To Expand Patient Access By Providing In-office And At-home Insertion Options For Eversense E3 Continuous Glucose Monitoring System
8:17 am ET November 3, 2022 (Benzinga) Print

Senseonics Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:SENS) a medical technology company focused on the development and manufacturing of long-term, implantable continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems for people with diabetes, and Ascensia Diabetes Care, a global diabetes care company, maker of the CONTOUR® blood glucose monitoring (BGM) system portfolio and exclusive distributor of Eversense® CGM Systems, today announced the launch of a collaboration with the Nurse Practitioner Group (NPG), a leader in multidisciplinary health services and medical staffing solutions. The first patient insertion of the 6-month Eversense E3 sensor by NPG was recently completed in Florida, with plans to expand this new initiative to other key markets across the U.S. in the coming months.

Led by Senseonics and utilizing NPG’s broad network of healthcare providers in over 30 states, this partnership is designed to broaden access to the Eversense® E3 CGM System by providing convenient at-home and in-office insertion options for diabetes patients. Under the agreement between Senseonics and NPG, NPG providers will be certified to perform Eversense procedures in the specified geographies and will offer its services for patients who have been prescribed Eversense. Senseonics will assist NPG as they set up their Eversense procedure capabilities in select geographic areas.

Nurse practitioner-owned-and-operated, NPG has a track record of delivering outstanding health care services to patients in multiple environments, including private sector, government-contracted and social service agencies. Senseonics, Ascensia and NPG view this collaboration as a scalable solution with the goal of expanding access to the Eversense E3 CGM System, enhancing the patient experience, streamlining the Eversense workflow for health care providers who elect not to do insertions themselves, thus broadening the universe of clinicians who prescribe Eversense.

“This partnership will expand options for existing and new Eversense users by making additional providers available for at-home or in-office device insertions,” said Tim Goodnow, PhD, President and Chief Executive Officer of Senseonics. “As Ascensia continues to drive Eversense E3 uptake in the US, we are excited to partner with the innovative team at NPG to make it more convenient to begin or continue receiving the benefits of this next generation CGM.”

“The Nurse Practitioner Group is dedicated to providing quality healthcare to the diverse communities we serve through innovative, cost-effective strategies and this partnership aligns with our commitment of providing outstanding service and remarkable results,” said Stacey Santiago, MSN, FNP-BC, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Nurse Practitioner Group. “Dedicated members of our skilled staff will be trained and certified on the Eversense® E3 CGM System insertion and removal procedures and credentialed to bill regionally. We are excited to offer Eversense users a convenient, professional solution for their twice-a-year insertions.”

“Expanding and expediting access to this long-term, fully implantable CGM system is Ascensia’s number one priority and so we are thrilled to announce this initiative,” added Rob Schumm, President of Ascensia Diabetes Care. “Not only will more and more people with diabetes have access to Eversense CGM, but also the opportunity to have the insertion and removal procedures done in their homes or a near-by clinic. This added convenience is possible thanks to this collaboration with NPG.”

© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 4:48:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Senseonics And Ascensia Announce A Collaboration With The Nurse Practitioner Group Designed To Expand Patient Access By Providing In-office And At-home Insertion Options For Eversense E3 Continuous Glucose Monitoring System

Senseonics Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:SENS) a medical technology company focused on the development and manufacturing of long-term, implantable continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems for people with diabetes, and Ascensia Diabetes Care, a global diabetes care company, maker of the CONTOUR® blood glucose monitoring (BGM) system portfolio and exclusive distributor of Eversense® CGM Systems, today announced the launch of a collaboration with the Nurse Practitioner Group (NPG), a leader in multidisciplinary health services and medical staffing solutions. The first patient insertion of the 6-month Eversense E3 sensor by NPG was recently completed in Florida, with plans to expand this new initiative to other key markets across the U.S. in the coming months.

Led by Senseonics and utilizing NPG’s broad network of healthcare providers in over 30 states, this partnership is designed to broaden access to the Eversense® E3 CGM System by providing convenient at-home and in-office insertion options for diabetes patients. Under the agreement between Senseonics and NPG, NPG providers will be certified to perform Eversense procedures in the specified geographies and will offer its services for patients who have been prescribed Eversense. Senseonics will assist NPG as they set up their Eversense procedure capabilities in select geographic areas.

Nurse practitioner-owned-and-operated, NPG has a track record of delivering outstanding health care services to patients in multiple environments, including private sector, government-contracted and social service agencies. Senseonics, Ascensia and NPG view this collaboration as a scalable solution with the goal of expanding access to the Eversense E3 CGM System, enhancing the patient experience, streamlining the Eversense workflow for health care providers who elect not to do insertions themselves, thus broadening the universe of clinicians who prescribe Eversense.

“This partnership will expand options for existing and new Eversense users by making additional providers available for at-home or in-office device insertions,” said Tim Goodnow, PhD, President and Chief Executive Officer of Senseonics. “As Ascensia continues to drive Eversense E3 uptake in the US, we are excited to partner with the innovative team at NPG to make it more convenient to begin or continue receiving the benefits of this next generation CGM.”

“The Nurse Practitioner Group is dedicated to providing quality healthcare to the diverse communities we serve through innovative, cost-effective strategies and this partnership aligns with our commitment of providing outstanding service and remarkable results,” said Stacey Santiago, MSN, FNP-BC, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Nurse Practitioner Group. “Dedicated members of our skilled staff will be trained and certified on the Eversense® E3 CGM System insertion and removal procedures and credentialed to bill regionally. We are excited to offer Eversense users a convenient, professional solution for their twice-a-year insertions.”

“Expanding and expediting access to this long-term, fully implantable CGM system is Ascensia’s number one priority and so we are thrilled to announce this initiative,” added Rob Schumm, President of Ascensia Diabetes Care. “Not only will more and more people with diabetes have access to Eversense CGM, but also the opportunity to have the insertion and removal procedures done in their homes or a near-by clinic. This added convenience is possible thanks to this collaboration with NPG.”

© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
View Quote

Is that why SENS is my only green position?
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 4:56:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KaiK] [#37]

View Quote

Nice.

Now have some sweet earnings or a partnership.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 8:56:44 PM EDT
[#38]
View Quote

That's a great interview, but holy shite...Sumit said something about MVIS possibly being a small tier 1, and the Microvision faithful just about lost their minds. There are a couple of transcription errors, and the comment was open to interpretation anyway, but Sumit has reiterated our go-to-market strategy remains unchanged. He sure as shit wouldn't be announcing a major policy shift like that as a throw-away line on a minor website.

Multiple investors have emailed IR demanding an IMMEDIATE explanation.

My favorite post (para) "some of you guys need mental talcum powder for your stress wedgie".
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 8:21:03 AM EDT
[#39]
Markets must be pretty shitty if it's about an hour from opening bell and there's been no post on here since yesterday.... feels like a weekend
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 8:33:40 AM EDT
[#40]
Looks like a good jobs report today.  I could use a positive turn in my portfolio today.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 10:13:43 AM EDT
[#41]
Welp TGTX sure is taking a dump today.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 11:42:15 AM EDT
[#42]
AMZN at $89
Geez
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 12:00:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bradpierson26] [#43]
Welp TGTX sure is taking a dump today.
View Quote

This thread is like domestic abuse at this point
Added more shares at 5.70 fml
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 12:37:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Few more shares of our lady MVIS @3.29
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 1:18:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Damn, MVIS awarded another patent...this one a MEMS mirror with an attached coil.

Mr Market pays no attention, and MVIS keeps stocking the IP moat with alligators. They certainly aren't resting on their laurels.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 6:14:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Vengeance6661] [#46]
VELODYNE LIDAR, INC. : Change in Directors or Principal Officers (form 8-K)

Velodyne Lidar, Inc. ("The Company") agreed that the employment of Jim Barnhart, the Company's Chief Operating Officer, will end on November 4, 2022. The Company expects to enter into a Separation Agreement with Mr. Barnhart that will provide Mr. Barnhart with benefits consistent with the terms of the Company's Form of Severance and Change in Control Agreement, which has been filed as Exhibit 10.1 to the Company's Current Report on Form 8-K (File No. 001-38703) filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on June 14, 2021 (the "Severance Agreement"). The Severance Agreement provides for 9 months of salary and 9 months of COBRA benefits in exchange for signing a standard release of claims.
View Quote

My dude is making out like a bandit. Nine months of salary and benefits.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 6:26:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Osprey61:

That's a great interview, but holy shite...Sumit said something about MVIS possibly being a small tier 1, and the Microvision faithful just about lost their minds. There are a couple of transcription errors, and the comment was open to interpretation anyway, but Sumit has reiterated our go-to-market strategy remains unchanged. He sure as shit wouldn't be announcing a major policy shift like that as a throw-away line on a minor website.

Multiple investors have emailed IR demanding an IMMEDIATE explanation.

My favorite post (para) "some of you guys need mental talcum powder for your stress wedgie".
View Quote

They got a response clarifying the interview. Not going Tier 1.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 8:29:52 PM EDT
[#48]
So, MVIs will supply a tier 1 who then has the deal with a manufacturer?  

I’m hoping that means Bosch!!
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 9:55:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By StockDog:

View Quote

Probably Delco
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 10:39:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Silverbulletz06:

Probably Delco
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Silverbulletz06:
Originally Posted By StockDog:

Probably Delco

Does this mean the whole Germany move was a waste?
Page / 1712
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top