Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 1712
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 9:30:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By baxt3r:
Be wary of NNDM.  They just did an offering.  It's way down.
View Quote
My position is 500 shares at $2.30, even with this news at the $2 mark I'm long on this one.
They're raising capital and have excellent news dropped yesterday.

I'd like to see it back at $6 of course, but i'm not jumping ship.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 9:36:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By LHA-2:

There is something weird going on with my Robinhood list this morning:

RumbleOn

$8.62
+$8.14 (+1,684.68%) Pre-Market
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FDrifting:
Originally Posted By FDrifting:
Question. RMBL after the split is no longer supported for trading on Webull, but I had a few hundred dollars in it and now I seem to not be able to figure out how to dump that stock?
Nvm it's able to trade again. That was fucking weird.

RumbleOn

$8.62

20:1 reverse split
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 9:37:34 AM EDT
[#3]
SHIP just announced a offering for 40M shares at .12
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 9:38:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By colt_thompson:
KTOV could be good today and hopefully IBIO
View Quote

At the opening I just took my 2,300 shares of KTOV that I bought for .53 and sold for .66

Used that plus $900 more to fund another MVIS buy of 2,250 shares at 1.02
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 9:40:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Heh.

1:06 pm ET
*Microvision Option Alert: Aug 21 $1 Calls at the Ask: 500 @ $0.401 vs 8069 OI; Earnings 7/16 Before Open [est] Ref=$1.0901
Benzinga
12:44 pm ET
*Microvision Shares Trading At Session High As Company Holds Shareholder Meeting
Benzinga
12:43 pm ET
*Microvision Shares Spike ~$0.20 Over Last Few Mins., Seeing Large Volume Spike As Shares Approached $1 Level, Stock Broke Above $1 Level, Now Up 23% For Session; Not Seeing Fundamental News To Justify Move Higher
Benzinga
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/20/2020 9:42:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By StevesZZ5:

At the opening I just took my 2,300 shares of KTOV that I bought for .53 and sold for .66

Used that plus $900 more to fund another MVIS buy of 2,250 shares at 1.02
View Quote

Are you a wizard? My sell on KTOV is .7
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 9:49:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: StevesZZ5] [#7]

Are you a wizard? My sell on KTOV is .7
View All Quotes

At the opening I just took my 2,300 shares of KTOV that I bought for .53 and sold for .66

Used that plus $900 more to fund another MVIS buy of 2,250 shares at 1.02

Are you a wizard? My sell on KTOV is .7

No, lucky on that one is all.

My limit on KTOV was .50 and I was willing to take that loss to buy into MVIS for what ever I could.  Lol.

ETA:  my dad texted me shortly after, so I cut and pasted my response from here and sent it to him.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 9:51:27 AM EDT
[#8]

No, lucky on that one is all.

My limit on KTOV was .50 and I was willing to take that loss to buy into MVIS for what ever I could.  Lol.
View Quote

I've got 1000 block buys on MVIS at .9 and .99
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 9:53:36 AM EDT
[#9]

I've got 1000 block buys on MVIS at .9 and .99
View Quote

I hope that works for you, and then it skyrockets once Osprey61 doubles what he already has in.

And, see my edit.  My 76 year of dad is in the game.  
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 9:53:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Layer60:

EQM consistently pays very high dividends and blew out the earnings estimates, despite the downturn and low oil prices (which people mistakenly thought would have a big effect on them - it doesn't).

If you buy and hold, the stock effectively sits there and prints money; roughly 10% a year return.
View Quote
FYI - EQM cut their dividend.  It's still a healthy 7.6%, but thats half of what they were paying.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 10:01:40 AM EDT
[#11]

I hope that works for you, and then it skyrockets once Osprey61 doubles what he already has in.

And, see my edit.  My 76 year of dad is in the game.  
View Quote

I saw that edit. I spoke with my 75 year old Dad last night. He's is at $1.48 and holding. Told him to cost average today. We'll see
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 10:02:30 AM EDT
[#12]
MVIS, Im in.  Sold some stocks at a profit for once to jump back in. Im in Bigly at 855 shares.

You guys were talking about trading cars in. I hope I can buy exhaust for my Honda lol lol I drank my Big Gulp..
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 10:11:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Layer60:

EQM consistently pays very high dividends and blew out the earnings estimates, despite the downturn and low oil prices (which people mistakenly thought would have a big effect on them - it doesn't). 

If you buy and hold, the stock effectively sits there and prints money; roughly 10% a year return.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NIevo:

Why EQM?

Doubt we will see .85 but good luck

EQM consistently pays very high dividends and blew out the earnings estimates, despite the downturn and low oil prices (which people mistakenly thought would have a big effect on them - it doesn't). 

If you buy and hold, the stock effectively sits there and prints money; roughly 10% a year return.

@Layer60 ... or anyone else that can explain this to a retard. Why would Fidelity require me click some agreement before buying EQM? I've bought some dumb shit in the last few weeks, but never seen this come up.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/20/2020 10:11:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: StevesZZ5] [#14]

I saw that edit. I spoke with my 75 year old Dad last night. He's is at $1.48 and holding. Told him to cost average today. We'll see
View Quote

My dad is holding too.

He bought in right after I did the first time.

He pulled off 7,500 shares at .24 and when we hit 1.60 a couple weeks ago I was sad I didn’t sell.  Went over to his house the next day and warned him to be careful and get out if he feels pressure.

He said no way, he’s holding it for a while lol.  I said “Dad, quit listening to me on this stock and listen to me”!

Of course my outlook has completely changed on MVIS since then.  I’m probably not getting out unless forced.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 10:14:54 AM EDT
[#15]
ERX is on the move
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 10:31:59 AM EDT
[#16]
man, that MVIS is pegged around 1 buck.  if i could just get a little downward movement, i would pick up 1k shares.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 10:32:14 AM EDT
[#17]

RumbleOn

$8.62
View Quote

Probably should sell those gainz!
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 10:40:37 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By dle1424:
man, that MVIS is pegged around 1 buck.  if i could just get a little downward movement, i would pick up 1k shares.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 10:44:43 AM EDT
[#19]
man, that MVIS is pegged around 1 buck.  if i could just get a little downward movement, i would pick up 1k shares.
View Quote

I have $8 left in my account. Waiting for it to drop under a $1 to blow that.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 10:46:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Layer60] [#20]
Originally Posted By Nick_Fury:
FYI - EQM cut their dividend.  It's still a healthy 7.6%, but thats half of what they were paying.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Nick_Fury:

FYI - EQM cut their dividend.  It's still a healthy 7.6%, but thats half of what they were paying.

Incorrect. They paid right at 10% (annual) based on the price at the time of the declaration, for the last quarterly dividend. The stock has just gone up significantly since, which causes the appearance of a lowered div percentage until the next one is issued.

But historically, they pay around 10% (or more) annually.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 10:48:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By CajunMojo:

@Layer60 ... or anyone else that can explain this to a retard. Why would Fidelity require me click some agreement before buying EQM? I've bought some dumb shit in the last few weeks, but never seen this come up.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/59505/Capture_JPG-1424819.JPG

View Quote

Probably because it's an MLP.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 10:50:24 AM EDT
[#22]

Probably because it's an MLP.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CajunMojo:

@Layer60 ... or anyone else that can explain this to a retard. Why would Fidelity require me click some agreement before buying EQM? I've bought some dumb shit in the last few weeks, but never seen this come up.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/59505/Capture_JPG-1424819.JPG

Probably because it's an MLP.

Yes. Think of it as the equivalent (loosely) of an agricultural co-op.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 10:51:20 AM EDT
[#23]
So are these bots running MVIS up and down when it gets to $1.001 etc and back up to $1.02
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 10:55:17 AM EDT
[#24]
ERX is going up yuge (relative to it being an index fund) today. +7% as of now.  3m or so back, it was valued 10x higher in price. This is what I keep 1/3 of my investment in now.  

As for my other moves today, bought in to nndm again at 2.50$ and sold it maybe 5 min later at $3.35. Unfortunately I only had $400 available to grab it during premarket. Got into SHIP around today’s low. I missed that damned stock offering news so not very confident on how that will shake out, although NNDM did the same crap this morning and it’s already back to yesterday’s prices.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 11:12:16 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Tango:
So are these bots running MVIS up and down when it gets to $1.001 etc and back up to $1.02
View Quote
Probably a consolidation. It will likely have a small breakout one way or the other soon. I'm not following it very closely though.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 11:46:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Osprey61] [#26]
I voted against the R/S, and lost. Nobody could make a legitimate financial argument to me that the split was needed when we have almost 90 more probation days before delisting from the NASDAQ. CEO said he needed it to be able to negotiate "from a position of strength" that MVIS would remain a viable company....never made sense to me. Not viable (right now, anyway, that shutdown on talk about the I-P customer status (the customer presumed to be Amazon) peeked my interest pretty good yesterday) anyway, as it stands.

From my reading, as it turns out sometimes companies with high stock price valuations (MSFT is at about $185.00) prefer to do stock swaps in lieu of cash, even when they have $185B sitting in the coffers. The closer to parity the two stocks are, the easier it is to value at a given multiple...at least that's the common wisdom. Something to do with justifying the buy-out price to MSFT shareholders and not looking like you're being cheap to MVIS shareholders, but more importantly, spending your investors inflated shares instead of your hard cash. Still not sure it passes the sniff test completely, but since I don't do corporate M&A...I'm willing to listen.

MVIS is highly likely to go into the cone of silence if they're in negotiations right now, and if they hold that R/S for 90 days because the share price won't budge and the hedgies keep breaking the $1.00+ streak it could be a lonnggg comm-out. Warning the new guys, before the "poke it with a stick, make it do something" memes start multiplying. You may want to be patient here...or you may want to go chase the latest rumor on XXXX, your call.

Told my wife I may hold our trading shares, which didn't make her happy at all. It's a hard call...give up the single thousands I might make along the way, but risk an announcement dropping while I'm waiting for a dip to resupply. Hmmm.

Link Posted: 5/20/2020 11:59:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: StevesZZ5] [#27]
More than willing to wait.  

Just so used to seeing this move, although I haven’t been out.

What you said about the stock, I hope that’s the case.  I don’t need this money right now, and if waiting a year gets me out to long term gains I’m okay with that.

On top of that, three of the big names that are a possibility, I’d LOVE to let their stock ride for a bit, too.  They’ve all had nice gains over the last year.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 12:03:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Nick_Fury] [#28]
@Layer60

https://seekingalpha.com/news/3564913-eqm-midstream-partners-cuts-dividend-67

Its an older announcement, so maybe you already took it into account.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 12:08:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Osprey61] [#29]
BTW, the NASDAQ will send a letter to MVIS telling them they're back in compliance on the corp's market cap. That's only half the requirement...still have to do the ten days over $1.00. MVIS will file a Form 8X announcing the market cap (not a ploy, think it's a legal obligation) fulfillment, but don't get excited, it's just a formality that's mostly already priced in.

Looks like we're trading in a .03 range, which usually means the individual investors have mostly staked their turf and the bots are waging their .0001 wars. One day they'll make this shit illegal...  In the meantime, if you're looking at an entry point it will most likely come at the end of the trading day when the shorts/hedgies make their move to go sub-$1.00.

After hours trading and the pre-market DO NOT count towards compliance, only the regular day trading close (4:00 EST). I've said it before, also, but don't get worked up over AH and PM price spikes and valleys, lots of people painting the tape - UNLESS that spike is accompanied by huge volume, at which point you need to be looking for announcements that are often done AH to keep from tripping circuit breakers.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 12:18:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Osprey61:
BTW, the NASDAQ will send a letter to MVIS telling them they're back in compliance on the corp's market cap. That's only half the requirement...still have to do the ten days over $1.00. MVIS will file a Form 8X announcing the market cap (not a ploy, think it's a legal obligation) fulfillment, but don't get excited, it's just a formality that's mostly already priced in.

Looks like we're trading in a .03 range, which usually means the individual investors have mostly staked their turf and the bots are waging their .0001 wars. One day they'll make this shit illegal...  In the meantime, if you're looking at an entry point it will most likely come at the end of the trading day when the shorts/hedgies make their move to go sub-$1.00.

After hours trading and the pre-market DO NOT count towards compliance, only the regular day trading close (4:00 EST). I've said it before, also, but don't get worked up over AH and PM price spikes and valleys, lots of people painting the tape - UNLESS that spike is accompanied by huge volume, at which point you need to be looking for announcements that are often done AH to keep from tripping circuit breakers.
View Quote

I appreciate your time, and info on this.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 12:49:04 PM EDT
[#31]
I just got approval for fractional shares on Robinhood
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 12:53:13 PM EDT
[#32]
You're welcome. I have a lot at stake, and posting here helps me concentrate and gather my thoughts.

Not a rational situation, too many moving pieces and lots of wildcards. Honestly can't wait for it to be done, need to close this very long chapter in my life and find new pastures. Easy for obsession to give you tunnel vision.

Also...very good reason to use caution with REDDIT MVIS. The corporate history and sleuthing is legendary, but lots of "me's" on that sight, and confirmation bias is high.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 12:56:29 PM EDT
[#33]
You're welcome. I have a lot at stake, and posting here helps me concentrate and gather my thoughts.

Not a rational situation, too many moving pieces and lots of wildcards. Honestly can't wait for it to be done, need to close this very long chapter in my life and find new pastures. Easy for obsession to give you tunnel vision.

Also...very good reason to use caution with REDDIT MVIS. The corporate history and sleuthing is legendary, but lots of "me's" on that sight, and confirmation bias is high.
View Quote

I went deep down that rabbit hole last night over a couple hours and some whiskey. Some people are very insightful and others seem to be blowhards.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 12:58:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Sparky:
I just got approval for fractional shares on Robinhood
View Quote

What free stock did they give you?
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 1:03:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:

What free stock did they give you?
View Quote

When I originally opened my account they gave me GoPro
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 1:32:40 PM EDT
[#36]

I went deep down that rabbit hole last night over a couple hours and some whiskey. Some people are very insightful and others seem to be blowhards.
View Quote

Huge influx of new posters crossed in from RH and ST. One guy who says he's a poet and writes in "verse"

Big advantage to a comm-out lull...mostly they'll fall away.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 1:32:41 PM EDT
[#37]
so been thinking about getting back in MVIS this afternoon.

another one i watch is PLCE.  that thing has cycled from 28-30ish consistently for the past couple months.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 2:38:52 PM EDT
[#38]
View All Quotes

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/156871/2040E440-EEF5-4424-AF65-32399E6F8846_jpe-1424844.JPG

It went from the world's most exciting stock to the most boring.  Day 2 of compliance down, I hope.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 2:47:05 PM EDT
[#39]
I voted against the R/S, and lost. Nobody could make a legitimate financial argument to me that the split was needed when we have almost 90 more probation days before delisting from the NASDAQ. CEO said he needed it to be able to negotiate "from a position of strength" that MVIS would remain a viable company....never made sense to me. Not viable (right now, anyway, that shutdown on talk about the I-P customer status (the customer presumed to be Amazon) peeked my interest pretty good yesterday) anyway, as it stands.

From my reading, as it turns out sometimes companies with high stock price valuations (MSFT is at about $185.00) prefer to do stock swaps in lieu of cash, even when they have $185B sitting in the coffers. The closer to parity the two stocks are, the easier it is to value at a given multiple...at least that's the common wisdom. Something to do with justifying the buy-out price to MSFT shareholders and not looking like you're being cheap to MVIS shareholders, but more importantly, spending your investors inflated shares instead of your hard cash. Still not sure it passes the sniff test completely, but since I don't do corporate M&A...I'm willing to listen.

MVIS is highly likely to go into the cone of silence if they're in negotiations right now, and if they hold that R/S for 90 days because the share price won't budge and the hedgies keep breaking the $1.00+ streak it could be a lonnggg comm-out. Warning the new guys, before the "poke it with a stick, make it do something" memes start multiplying. You may want to be patient here...or you may want to go chase the latest rumor on XXXX, your call.

Told my wife I may hold our trading shares, which didn't make her happy at all. It's a hard call...give up the single thousands I might make along the way, but risk an announcement dropping while I'm waiting for a dip to resupply. Hmmm.

View Quote

Stock for stock is my wet dream.  I could hold and pay 1/2 the taxes.  

Keep in mind that I'm sure anyone who would acquire MVIS would have also been busy with lots of share repurchases during the covid crisis.

So they buy us for $2billion using their own shares which they bought at a 40% discount during the covid crisis.  Now their purchase price is effectively making their out of pocket cost $1.2billion.

I want long term capital gains rates so I can hold the new stock until next year and take the profits out over 5 years.

I save enough in capital gains to buy a vehicle.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 3:14:19 PM EDT
[#40]
MVIS Day's Range1.0000 - 1.0900

Do we have bots enforcing the $1 minimum now?  Do I need to suck it up and buy in at a buck?
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 3:15:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By IceStationZebra:

It went from the world's most exciting stock to the most boring.  Day 2 of compliance down, I hope.
View All Quotes

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/156871/2040E440-EEF5-4424-AF65-32399E6F8846_jpe-1424844.JPG

It went from the world's most exciting stock to the most boring.  Day 2 of compliance down, I hope.

Same here.  

Although I’m not the first one to worry that some fuckers with a big blocks make a move and knocks it in the dirt three minutes before the closing bell.  Down to .99

It can sit and fluctuate +- .02 all it wants, but I’d feel better if it was around 1.10 while doing it.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 3:19:58 PM EDT
[#42]

Same here.  

Although I’m not the first one to worry that some fuckers with a big blocks make a move and knocks it in the dirt three minutes before the closing bell.  Down to .99 

It can sit and fluctuate +- .02 all it wants, but I’d feel better if it was around 1.10 while doing it.
View Quote

Hey don't knock .99. I've got an open order to fill
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 3:24:01 PM EDT
[#43]

Hey don't knock .99. I've got an open order to fill
View Quote

That’s fine...if it doesn’t close there!

Please have a 500k block to knock it back up a couple cents lol.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 3:45:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Anybody else cash in on  KOPN? I’m up 65% on the week. Used my mvis profits to buy in
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 3:49:29 PM EDT
[#45]
@IceStationZebra, you seem to have a really good handle on the tax implications.

Assume every share I was holding was long term capital gain at the time of the deal, and the entire deal was a stock swap.

Do I have to hold the MSFT shares for a year before selling to class them as LTCG, or do they take that status from the MVIS shares they replace?

If they would automatically be taxed as STCG if you sold at less than the year point, it seems like the IRS is cheating you of your status, but maybe I'm just naive.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 4:13:29 PM EDT
[#46]

That’s fine...if it doesn’t close there!

Please have a 500k block to knock it back up a couple cents lol.
View Quote

Not quite, need to knock off a couple zeros
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 4:36:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Trading pattern from the last hour

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 5:00:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: IceStationZebra] [#48]
@IceStationZebra, you seem to have a really good handle on the tax implications.

Assume every share I was holding was long term capital gain at the time of the deal, and the entire deal was a stock swap.

Do I have to hold the MSFT shares for a year before selling to class them as LTCG, or do they take that status from the MVIS shares they replace?

If they would automatically be taxed as STCG if you sold at less than the year point, it seems like the IRS is cheating you of your status, but maybe I'm just naive.
View Quote

@Osprey61

I'm a CPA and Enrolled Agent, so I guess I had better.

Best case is a stock for stock.  Your basis in the old becomes your basis in the new shares and you keep your holding period.  So if your shares were bought a year or longer before the acquisition closing dates, you're already long term and get the max rate of 20%.  Any shares you bought recently would need to be held a year from the date you purchased MVIS stock to get the favorable capital gains rates.  The short term capital gains rates are 10%-37%.

Next best, same answer except you get stock and cash.  You would report the lesser of the realized gain (value received - basis) or the cash received, whichever is less.  So you would allocate the cash between shares held >1year and <1 year for purposes of the short/long term.

Worst case, all cash.  Then I'm screwed and--based on presumed sales price--i have to report a huge gain as a STCG.  With my salary and the gains I would be screwed tax wise.  So I'm hoping and praying for a stock for stock.

Link Posted: 5/20/2020 5:36:14 PM EDT
[#49]

@Osprey61

I'm a CPA and Enrolled Agent, so I guess I had better.

Best case is a stock for stock.  Your basis in the old becomes your basis in the new shares and you keep your holding period.  So if your shares were bought a year or longer before the acquisition closing dates, you're already long term and get the max rate of 20%.  Any shares you bought recently would need to be held a year from the date you purchased MVIS stock to get the favorable capital gains rates.  The short term capital gains rates are 10%-37%.

Next best, same answer except you get stock and cash.  Any cash you get would be taxable at the time of acquisition.  So you would allocate the cash between shares held >1year and <1 year.  

Worst case, all cash.  Then I'm screwed and--based on presumed sales price--i have to report a huge gain as a STCG.  With my salary and the gains I would be screwed tax wise.  So I'm hoping and praying for a stock for stock. 

View Quote

Talk about first world problems.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 5:41:58 PM EDT
[#50]

@Osprey61

I'm a CPA and Enrolled Agent, so I guess I had better.

Best case is a stock for stock.  Your basis in the old becomes your basis in the new shares and you keep your holding period.  So if your shares were bought a year or longer before the acquisition closing dates, you're already long term and get the max rate of 20%.  Any shares you bought recently would need to be held a year from the date you purchased MVIS stock to get the favorable capital gains rates.  The short term capital gains rates are 10%-37%.

Next best, same answer except you get stock and cash.  Any cash you get would be taxable at the time of acquisition.  So you would allocate the cash between shares held >1year and <1 year.  

Worst case, all cash.  Then I'm screwed and--based on presumed sales price--i have to report a huge gain as a STCG.  With my salary and the gains I would be screwed tax wise.  So I'm hoping and praying for a stock for stock. 

View Quote

Ah...it all begins to make sense now...

Thank you! We've searched the internet looking for an answer with no luck. I say we, it's actually my wife, who's a retired book-keeper and obsesses over taxes. I'm more of the "big-picture" guy when it comes to that end of it, meaning she shakes her head and tries to keep me from making really bad decisions with the technical aspects of money

Page / 1712
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top