Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 1713
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 5:30:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

I can not hold puts because every time the market starts to do this the bulls would come along and take my money.

Trump would come out and say something about the economy being the best ever and how he just landed some deals to make it even better.  

But now we don't have that. I may actually try to have diamond hands tomorrow.  

Link Posted: 3/24/2021 5:32:31 PM EDT
[#2]
It would be good time for merger with all the other stuff I have on sale and likely headed for clearance sale prices the next few days.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 5:38:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Just added a little at $13.60
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 5:39:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By RonGonzo:
Just added a little at $13.60
View Quote
Same but 13.58. I'm rich!  Oh wait.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 5:43:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Climbmadone:

I’m in at 50 cents a share but really sux knowing I’m down 50% from a few weeks ago. Going to throw in the towel at some point.
View Quote

I'm in at roughly the same price so can't complain too much but damn.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 5:43:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Mpnelson81:
Well, bought another 110 shares at $13.24.

Let's see how this goes!
View Quote
I got more at $13.21 just to bring my cost basis down. Hoping to break even at this point.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 5:43:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Just got an email from Amazon. My Be Water case is back in stock.
Is my INKW going up now ? 😁
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 5:48:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By surveyor3:
Oh how I miss $24.18
View Quote

I wish I would have sold more at $23.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 5:49:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Blitzcraig173:

Pics of psychedelic pharmacist chick?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Blitzcraig173:
Originally Posted By TheTech-1:

Im in... staying in until i see real reason for me not to be. As of now it’s fuckit money... i have roughly 50k shares iirc in a couple of accounts. Crypto seems to be gaining more and more interest. Psychedelics seem to be gaining momentum with the medical crowd... talked to a pharmacist chick yesterday about the validity of psychedelics in medicine and she says it would be more mainstream in about 10 years but a couple of states are moving in fast forward with them ... it’s all interesting to me and whether or not I support it all means nothing if i can make some money off of it.

If crypto catches on i look at doge... its nothing but a meme crypto and it’s hovering at .05... shrucoin would actually have purpose so that alone would blow by .05

If and when mine starts producing their pills etc... i can’t imagine the revenue cuz i just dont know but i see promise in this little bugger. My plan is to get to 100k shares and see what happens .. i can see mine actually catching on

Pics of psychedelic pharmacist chick?
😂😂 arfcom trust me it would be better to cut to the chase and post a pic of the dog stopping mid stride with the quote “do not want” 😂😂
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 5:51:35 PM EDT
[#10]
I have a couple questions for those more knowledgeable than myself.
First off, MMTC. I see they have next to no volume, but about the same amount each day. It moves from .35-.20 every time. Is someone just trying to generate some interest?

Also, does anyone know what’s going on with ENZC?
I have a good chuck of change with them bit dont see anything going on?
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 5:55:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Volnut:
Are we done with ZOM now? Did I miss the product launch? I thought it was supposed to be released at the end of this month?
View Quote

Mvis taught me a thing or a thousand about patience... therefore im staying in zom until things play out past this last month market wide turmoil. YMMV. Dont forget to enjoy the ride!
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 5:59:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By amanbearpig:
Maybe the shorts are working on me, but I'm finding I'm starting to question our theory that MVIS is this surefire, about to be bought out for $50+ company. If this is so apparent and certain, the rest of the market isn't full of complete morons, why is the stock not near this buyout price? Even if it's a "whole" month or two away, why wouldn't it be approaching this theoretical price?

I get shorts can push the price down but this isn't unlimited power.

And I realize I'm not a main contributor to this thread, and before you ask, I'm not shorting MVIS, I own what for me is a lot of shares (couple hundred).
View Quote

Big money is 70% of the market. We are the 30%
When playing with numbers they win, any game they want. Any time they want.

The only way to beat them is with patience. You will not out muscle them.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 6:00:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Zac87:
Reddit linked an SEC filing another Board Member Yalon Farhi is stepping down. With the retirement of general counsel, Seval Oz joining and now this, something has to be going on.
View Quote

Those would be signs of coming mergers
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 6:01:06 PM EDT
[#14]

Mvis taught me a thing or a thousand about patience... therefore im staying in zom until things play out past this last month market wide turmoil. YMMV. Dont forget to enjoy the ride!
View Quote

Same.  I have a few I am in longer to see where they go.  ZOM, SENS, MINE, SXOOF, AABB, ABEPF, and EEENF.  I thought I would have been out of ZOM by now, but waiting for some action after release.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 6:01:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Nefarius:
At a loss? Seems like a bad idea to me. I will sit on my 1k shares until It goes back up. Initial investment and then some. Might be 2 weeks, might be a year.

You don't lose money until you sell, or so I've been told.
View Quote
Holding on to a shitty stock when you could sell and then use those funds to buy a likely winner is also a way to 'lose' money.
Granted, you are losing potential money, but it is still a genuine concern.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 6:03:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Admiral_Crunch:
I'm ready for some positive news.

"Testing went great, and we're very happy!"
Next day: "Google/Microsoft/Apple/Tesla/Ford/Waffle House is pleased to announce the acquisition of Microvision at $87 per share."

You know, something good like that....
View Quote
fuck, I'm easy. I'll take half that.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 6:04:26 PM EDT
[#17]

I agree, but all things being equal, they're doing it for profit. Why would they say hey this stock is about to get bought out for $87/share, let's short it and drive it down like crazy? It's not free for them to do this. Sure, they want to cause retail to sell off. But should this practice actually work if the company is worth the price? Why not short Google to $5 a share? Because there's enough investors who think it's worth much more than that. So, why don't more investors think MVIS is worth enough to keep it from falling 30%+? It's not a year ago when it wasn't on anybody's radar..

I'm certainly not selling my measly shares, I want a moon bicycle (not enough for a lambo here ). Just trying to figure things out myself, I don't do stocks as a day job thankfully.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BigGulp:

Actually, it kinda is unlimited. Coordinated buying/selling drives MVIS from $24 to $13 just the same as it drives GME from $6 to $450.

I agree, but all things being equal, they're doing it for profit. Why would they say hey this stock is about to get bought out for $87/share, let's short it and drive it down like crazy? It's not free for them to do this. Sure, they want to cause retail to sell off. But should this practice actually work if the company is worth the price? Why not short Google to $5 a share? Because there's enough investors who think it's worth much more than that. So, why don't more investors think MVIS is worth enough to keep it from falling 30%+? It's not a year ago when it wasn't on anybody's radar..

I'm certainly not selling my measly shares, I want a moon bicycle (not enough for a lambo here ). Just trying to figure things out myself, I don't do stocks as a day job thankfully.

Who the hell do you know outside of this thread that invests in MVIS? Who the hell do you know outside of this thread that has actually heard of MVIS?

Now apply the same questions i posed and change the ticker to Googl.

Fyi big money can and does manipulate aapl... and they are proud to say how easy of a ticker it is to manipulate. See aapl price lately with no underlying change in fundamentals to aapl.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 6:05:37 PM EDT
[#18]
If a strategic partnership or buyout is decided, the share price will take care of itself. We may go through a little more hell for a day or two, but I'm rapidly coming to believe it won't matter.

Seriously, if you're twisted about the SP right now, I highly encourage you to go to this R/MVIS link, scroll down about ten posts and start reading the post where frobinso says "All roads lead to change of control".

Farhi and his Canadian cousin own more than 10% of Microvision...each. They basically kept the company afloat during the very worst times. He's stepping off after the ASM in May, after the most critical juncture in the company's history, with no named replacement.

This comment is gold...

No need for Westgor to hang around, but they gave it a window until June. No need for Fahri to hang around, because he “already knows the final payoff on his position”.

Basically, Oz is the babysitter on duty and will get her payment once it’s finalized."

I'm smiling again for the first time all day, down $300K give or take since Monday. It's happening...

Farhi retires...
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 6:11:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RatherBeLifting] [#19]
Originally Posted By KaiK:

I can not hold puts because every time the market starts to do this the bulls would come along and take my money.

Trump would come out and say something about the economy being the best ever and how he just landed some deals to make it even better.  

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By KaiK:

I know that feeling.  I see the market start ticking up and I jump out with my meager 15% when I should trust my analysis.  I jumped out of my QQQ puts yesterday the moment it seemed like it was going to turn.

Now, I'm stuck trying to decide which way the market is going to go.

The puts I bought yesterday at 4.75, I sold later in the day for 6.50....today they were worth $10.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 6:12:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Osprey61:
If a strategic partnership or buyout is decided, the share price will take care of itself. We may go through a little more hell for a day or two, but I'm rapidly coming to believe it won't matter.

Seriously, if you're twisted about the SP right now, I highly encourage you to go to this R/MVIS link, scroll down about ten posts and start reading the post where frobinso says "All roads lead to change of control".

Farhi and his Canadian cousin own more than 10% of Microvision...each. They basically kept the company afloat during the very worst times. He's stepping off after the ASM in May, after the most critical juncture in the company's history, with no named replacement.

This comment is gold...

No need for Westgor to hang around, but they gave it a window until June. No need for Fahri to hang around, because he “already knows the final payoff on his position”.

Basically, Oz is the babysitter on duty and will get her payment once it’s finalized."

I'm smiling again for the first time all day, down $300K give or take since Monday. It's happening...

Farhi retires...
View Quote

Wow holy shit
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 6:18:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By RatherBeLifting:

I know that feeling.  I see the market start ticking up and I jump out with my meager 15% when I should trust my analysis.  I jumped out of my QQQ puts yesterday the moment it seemed like it was going to turn.

Now, I'm stuck trying to decide which way the market is going to go.

The puts I bought yesterday at 4.75, I sold later in the day for 6.50....today they were worth $10.
View Quote

Here you go. Knew it was going down. Held for 15 minutes because for years bulls would come take all my money.  Attachment Attached File

That's $3500ish I missed out on just on that one contract.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 6:20:24 PM EDT
[#22]
There's been no significant Up Kicks for Mavis all day. What are the big fish waiting on, do you think it will be significantly lower tomorrow?
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 6:23:17 PM EDT
[#23]
I want to thank Osprey again for the great info.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 6:27:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Bthorn:
There's been no significant Up Kicks for Mavis all day. What are the big fish waiting on, do you think it will be significantly lower tomorrow?
View Quote

It's just following the market.   Market is getting its ass kicked.  Glorious leader is making Merica look weak on world stage.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 6:29:05 PM EDT
[#25]
View Quote

Up a buck after hours, which is nice.

But it was up in the premarket this morning too, and we know how that turned out.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 6:35:13 PM EDT
[#26]
View Quote

One correction...looks like approx 10M shares between them, not each. I'll verify...just remember the family stepping in with these enormous purchases when we had ten toes over the lip, and thinking, "what are these people doing?".

What's telling is no one can find any record of a sale at or above $20. I'll correct that as well if it turns up differently, but he was required to report.

In hindsight, correct answer may be "getting filthy rich"...
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 6:36:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Osprey61] [#27]
Double tap
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 6:45:22 PM EDT
[#28]
I foresee a hit piece or two about how MVIS's board sees how terrible things are, and they're all abandoning ship.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 7:01:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RASuperlight] [#29]
I foresee a hit piece or two about how MVIS's board sees how terrible things are, and they're all abandoning ship.
View Quote

😔
But it will work for me if the price lowers a bit more so I can get back in.
At this time of year, I could not chance this much volatility if things seriously did go south. I bailed out last week. 2020 destroyed my line of work. So I'm just here hoping.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 7:02:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: slappomatt] [#30]
its really shocking to me to see how fragile and knee jerk the market is. the entire market can shit the bed over some random news not even remotely related to anything.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 7:18:01 PM EDT
[#31]

But it was up in the premarket this morning too, and we know how that turned out.
View Quote
Aren't you the one who made the same aftermarket statement yesterday?

Got 5 figures of stimmy's on standby....
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 7:37:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By slappomatt:
its really shocking to me to see how fragile and knee jerk the market is. the entire market can shit the bed over some random news not even remotely related to anything.
View Quote

The booming Trump years have brought in so many retail investors the last few years.  And after nothing but "stonks go up" now they don't know how to handle a bear market.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 7:40:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Sooooo when a buyout or merger happens.... how does the price of mvis get set? Are we potentially looking at a price staying in double or triple digits.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 8:12:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Admiral_Crunch] [#34]
Originally Posted By Vengeance6661:
Sooooo when a buyout or merger happens.... how does the price of mvis get set? Are we potentially looking at a price staying in double or triple digits.
View Quote

When it happens, I hope 30 at a minimum.  35-50 is quite possible.  100+ is unlikely, but I'd certainly not dissuade any buyers from offering that much.  
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 8:18:51 PM EDT
[#35]

View All Quotes

I think I said something about things being up in the premarket this morning.  Yesterday is farther back than I can remember sometimes.  
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 8:23:36 PM EDT
[#36]

When it happens, I hope 30 at a minimum.  35-50 is quite possible.  100+ is unlikely, but I'd certainly not dissuade any buyers from offering that much.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Vengeance6661:

$504 please
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 8:30:41 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

Good to hear I'm not the only one!
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 8:32:25 PM EDT
[#38]
$556 please.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 8:33:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Futures cruising up like they did last night. Things could get bloody tomorrow if the new exponential trend line down continues.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 8:42:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Jdude:

$504 please
View Quote

Trying to recover your GME losses?
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 8:47:45 PM EDT
[#41]
View Quote

I will second that comment!
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 8:56:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Correct me if I'm wrong but consensus was that M/A would happen on a Monday AFTER the A-Sample test.
The A-Sample test is scheduled for April (no day given) and April 1 is not a viable option.
Under this scenario the M/A could be announced as early as April 5. Minimum that we can be abused by the HF ass-hats is 7 trading days.

Just thought I would throw that out there for the party planners
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 9:00:54 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Total53:
Correct me if I'm wrong but consensus was that M/A would happen on a Monday AFTER the A-Sample test.
The A-Sample test is scheduled for April (no day given) and April 1 is not a viable option.
Under this scenario the M/A could be announced as early as April 5. Minimum that we can be abused by the HF ass-hats is 7 trading days.

Just thought I would throw that out there for the party planners
View Quote

Is Merger Monday still really a thing?  Plenty of mergers and acquisitions seem to be announced on pretty much every weekday.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 9:06:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Total53] [#44]

Is Merger Monday still really a thing?  Plenty of mergers and acquisitions seem to be announced on pretty much every weekday.
View Quote

No idea, just picked it up here, I think from Osprey?
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 9:07:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Kuraki:
I think so yes.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kuraki:
Okay, that was weird.  I had a dud stock I bought a while back that dropped and then just laid there.  Finally decided to cut my losses and get out.  The stock is sitting at a steady 1.39, and I put in a limit order to sell at 1.50 should it pop up briefly.  The sale just executed at 1.50, and the stock is still at 1.39.  Did someone put in a market buy order, and my sell order as the best deal available, maybe?
I think so yes.

That means it will hit 2.00 tomorrow. At least that's how it works for me.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 9:13:05 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By otar:
$556 please.
View Quote

$470 min please
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 9:21:04 PM EDT
[#47]
357 or even 223 would be ok to me.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 9:33:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Kamalu:
357 or even 223 would be ok to me.
View Quote
762 would be more better
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 9:34:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TheTech-1] [#49]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

$470 min please
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By evo7011:
Originally Posted By otar:
$556 please.

$470 min please

Pfft yall think so small

$762 for me

Edit shit man... 46 seconds
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 9:44:12 PM EDT
[#50]
$420.69 is the way of the stonks.
Page / 1713
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top