User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 1713
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 11:13:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By m_lowlander:
Back to that HCMC thingamajig...
Can someone explain that in crayon for me. It popped up for me and I have no idea what I should do
What did you guys do?
View Quote

When you buy shares you own a percentage of the company you’re buying shares of. Like mvis, we are all part owners of the company. How much ownership is relative to how many shares you own.

If a company has 1 million total shares and you have 100k shares you own 10% of that company.

If that company is offering new shares (hcmc is increasing their share count by 25%) then things can change.

So if a company goes from having 1 million total shares to 1.25 million total shares what changes is that you no longer own 10% of that company unless you buy 25% more shares. Right so if the company now has 1.25 million shares and you only still own 100k shares you own less than 10% of that company after they issue the new shares.

The usual way for a company to issue new shares is to do an offering but those are usually made to institutional investors not to us retail investors. So normally you have no choice to increase your position you would have to buy at the normal retail rate which the institutional guys get all the benefit and sell their shares to you for quick profits if they so choose.

Hcmc is offering to us to partake in this offering. We can buy these new shares at a 25% discount.

How you move forward dictates your future ownership.

One scenario:
If you just continue to hold your current shares and not participate you will still own and hold the same share amount. However due to the increase on total shares of the company you would own a smaller percentage of the company.

Two scenario:
If you exercise your subscription rights and buy only your 25% at a 25% discount which is what hcmc is offering us then you will increase your share total by 25% and you will still own the same percentage of the company that you owned previous to the offering of new shares.

Three scenario:
If you exercise your right to over subscribe then
(i just called fidelity so i will only speak to my personal experience through fidelity)
Fidelity asked how many shares i would like to over subscribe by. I told them i was intending to over subscribe by 25x so if my subscription was 10k shares (if i owned 40k) i told them for every 10k of my subscription i want to over subscribe by 250k shares. So i will be increasing my percentage of total ownership of hcmc.
For the over subscription basically i am buying extra shares say from those who choose to not participate in this offering or those who do not buy thier full 25% subscription right. If everyone who is an hcmc stock owner buys their full 25% then i will not be able to over subscribe. Also if others over subscribe by amounts larger than me then there’s a possibility that by the time they get down to my piddly 250k over subscription there wont be any other shares left. Regardless im still entitled to my basic 25% so that will get filled.

There ya go. I just got off the phone with fidelity.. they just started taking orders for hcmc today. With fidelity you do have to call to exercise your subscription rights (your right to buy into this offering) i did buy my max subscription offering and i did tell them to over subscribe me as well for 250k additional shares if they’re available.

For more details definitely read the hcmc prospectus that was sent out. It details everything there.

Also really helpful on hcmc’s website go to the investor section and go to the 5 videos the ceo put out to help investors he really spells out everything as well. Those were very simple to follow. Between this post, the prospectus and
Jeff Holman’s (the hcmc ceo) 5 part video you will be fully informed and ready to make your decision.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 11:16:37 AM EDT
[#2]
For transparency...I just sold 10K shares for $15.22. Had a good reason, they were my most expensive (and STCG, for several more months) shares, and reduced my ACB from roughly $1.80 back to $0.52.

Now holding 66,038 shares, with another 10K sale laid in at $20.

Not a loss of confidence, just wanted to take some of my exposure off the table. It looks like some of the old history is repeating, and speculators are doing some loading against the ASM. If we don't get anything of substance I'll probably turn around and reload on the drop.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 11:17:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Southernfried:
I swear I think some of the best things about this thread are all the gif responses lol some of them just make me laugh. Sometimes a good laugh is what we need in this market.
View Quote

Sometimes I fear my shit posting is over the top

But I would agree THE Admiral and Tango are in a groove this AM
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 11:19:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Leisure_Shoot] [#4]
Originally Posted By Osprey61:
For transparency...I just sold 10K shares for $15.22. Had a good reason, they were my most expensive (and STCG, for several more months) shares, and reduced my ACB from roughly $1.80 back to $0.52.

Not a loss of confidence, just wanted to take some of my exposure off the table. It looks like some of the old history is repeating, and speculators are doing some loading against the ASM. If we don't get anything of substance I'll probably turn around and reload on the drop.
View Quote
Good... good.... everything you just posted has me expecting to rocket to $18.50 after lunch now.

ETA: a gif

Link Posted: 5/25/2021 11:20:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Total53:

Sometimes I fear my shit posting is over the top

But I would agree THE Admiral and Tango are in a groove this AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/3oz8xRiFESMrYPbyyA/giphy.gif
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/25/2021 11:21:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Leisure_Shoot:
Good... good.... everything you just posted has me expecting to rocket to $18.50 after lunch now.
View Quote

Told ya, that's my mojo
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 11:21:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By mitsudriver:
Have 20 TSLA $600C @ $3.40 and 500 T $30C @ $.04 expiring today.  Need a little pop on both to get out unscathed/up a bit (wouldn't mind T to $31).  Weeklies are exciting.
View Quote

So just a PSA to everyone.  I traded these T calls a couple of times on Friday.  Got busy at the end of the day and hurriedly glanced at my end of day trading account.  I had an order in to sell 500 $30 T calls I had rebought for .01 at .03.  Saw it closed at $30.04 and went on my merry way.  

Get an alert on Monday morning around 0800 before I had looked at anything saying I had a margin call.  Found that odd as I didn't have any margin balance.  Logged in to my account and see that I had purchased $1.5M of T stock in my account and a $200k margin call.  Luckily T was trading at $30.03-$30.04 in pre-market so I was able to unload it no harm no foul.  

Make sure to take that extra 5 seconds and check your order status if you have calls/puts you "think" you had closed out.  
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 11:21:42 AM EDT
[#8]

View Quote

Oh really - just for that I'm gonna put in a sell order for $19.99
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 11:24:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 11:28:44 AM EDT
[#10]

So yer Mavis blockin' me huh? Well, we'll just see about that...

Link Posted: 5/25/2021 11:29:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By mitsudriver:

So just a PSA to everyone.  I traded these T calls a couple of times on Friday.  Got busy at the end of the day and hurriedly glanced at my end of day trading account.  I had an order in to sell 500 $30 T calls I had rebought for .01 at .03.  Saw it closed at $30.04 and went on my merry way.  

Get an alert on Monday morning around 0800 before I had looked at anything saying I had a margin call.  Found that odd as I didn't have any margin balance.  Logged in to my account and see that I had purchased $1.5M of T stock in my account and a $200k margin call.  Luckily T was trading at $30.03-$30.04 in pre-market so I was able to unload it no harm no foul.  

Make sure to take that extra 5 seconds and check your order status if you have calls/puts you "think" you had closed out.  

View Quote

Lol I would have shit myself!
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 11:32:05 AM EDT
[#12]

So yer Mavis blockin' me huh? Well, we'll just see about that...

View Quote

Yeah my 58 shares are gonna cause much consternation - that's all I'm ready to swing right now

The SENS buy just filled
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 11:33:02 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By dbrowne1:

Probably. Because you’d hire outside counsel to handle a m/a.

Less likely but possible is that they’re filling gaps in the company to become a more complete and turnkey subsidiary to be acquired.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Leisure_Shoot:
yeah, this job seems to hint at no impending buyout?

Probably. Because you’d hire outside counsel to handle a m/a.

Less likely but possible is that they’re filling gaps in the company to become a more complete and turnkey subsidiary to be acquired.

So I can't find the link for the job description here, but apparently it was for counsel.  Was it specific?  They will need counsel for incoming contracts, royalty agreements, copyright and IP issues, compensation agreements, NDAs, etc., not just for M&A.  There are probably immediate internal needs for that position, so just hiring General Counsel is not a bad thing and I wouldn't think that says anything about the buyout.  Again, that is without reading the listing.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 11:34:44 AM EDT
[#14]

I'm getting tired of averaging down on SENS
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 11:38:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By apexcrusade:

Eventually.  i should have gotten more GME in the 180's, missed that for a quick flip
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By apexcrusade:
Originally Posted By Equestrian:
AMC doing meme things, anyone think it might gamestop?

Eventually.  i should have gotten more GME in the 180's, missed that for a quick flip

Guess I'll grab a couple loto ticket calls for the funs
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 11:38:30 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By CajunMojo:

View Quote

I keep hearing people say buy SENS. I keep losing money every buy in lol
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 11:42:33 AM EDT
[#17]

View Quote

I'm currently -30% on that one.  Not buying anymore.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 11:43:06 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By jb31:

So I can't find the link for the job description here, but apparently it was for counsel.  Was it specific?  They will need counsel for incoming contracts, royalty agreements, copyright and IP issues, compensation agreements, NDAs, etc., not just for M&A.  There are probably immediate internal needs for that position, so just hiring General Counsel is not a bad thing and I wouldn't think that says anything about the buyout.  Again, that is without reading the listing.
View Quote

See if this works?

https://www.harrislegalsearch.com/active-searches/vp-gc-microvision-redmond-wa/
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 11:50:49 AM EDT
[#19]
Glad I sold some $F when it was at 13.80. If it keeps dropping... I gona by that bitch again lol
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 11:53:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Anyone have any thoughts on MNMD?  Another MINE?
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 11:56:29 AM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

I’m thinking about buying some Jan 2022 calls. If their shit gets FDA approval this year, it would pay off.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 11:59:37 AM EDT
[#22]

I’m thinking about buying some Jan 2022 calls. If their shit gets FDA approval this year, it would pay off.
View Quote

The 2023 are about the same right now
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:00:12 PM EDT
[#23]
AMC doesn't seem to have the volume it did last time it went nuts.  
Does this lean toward "nothing spectacular".  That's my guess. (so you should probably buy a bunch so you can rub it in my face later)

Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:00:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Total53] [#24]
Originally Posted By TONTO44:
View Quote

I snagged 30 some shares back when it looked better than it does now

They supposedly entered into an agreement for a delivery system from an Israeli company yesterday.
Other than that waiting for LSD to become the new miracle drug
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:03:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By shblackdragon:

The 2023 are about the same right now
View Quote

Yeah, my downside is I paid $3 for my SENS Jan 2023 $7 calls
They're about 60 cents now
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:07:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Southernfried:
I swear I think some of the best things about this thread are all the gif responses lol some of them just make me laugh. Sometimes a good laugh is what we need in this market.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:12:02 PM EDT
[#27]

They supposedly entered into an agreement for a delivery system from an Israeli company yesterday.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TONTO44:

Yeah, I had picked up 25 shares back when it was $3.43
Don't know if I should started adding more.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:13:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By m6z:

I'm currently -30% on that one.  Not buying anymore.
View Quote

I am down 47%.

Now the funny one is my typo of snes is only down 21%. My typo has lost me less money than the one that everyone was saying buy.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:14:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By TheTech-1:

When you buy shares you own a percentage of the company you’re buying shares of. Like mvis, we are all part owners of the company. How much ownership is relative to how many shares you own.

If a company has 1 million total shares and you have 100k shares you own 10% of that company.

If that company is offering new shares (hcmc is increasing their share count by 25%) then things can change.

So if a company goes from having 1 million total shares to 1.25 million total shares what changes is that you no longer own 10% of that company unless you buy 25% more shares. Right so if the company now has 1.25 million shares and you only still own 100k shares you own less than 10% of that company after they issue the new shares.

The usual way for a company to issue new shares is to do an offering but those are usually made to institutional investors not to us retail investors. So normally you have no choice to increase your position you would have to buy at the normal retail rate which the institutional guys get all the benefit and sell their shares to you for quick profits if they so choose.

Hcmc is offering to us to partake in this offering. We can buy these new shares at a 25% discount.

How you move forward dictates your future ownership.

One scenario:
If you just continue to hold your current shares and not participate you will still own and hold the same share amount. However due to the increase on total shares of the company you would own a smaller percentage of the company.

Two scenario:
If you exercise your subscription rights and buy only your 25% at a 25% discount which is what hcmc is offering us then you will increase your share total by 25% and you will still own the same percentage of the company that you owned previous to the offering of new shares.

Three scenario:
If you exercise your right to over subscribe then
(i just called fidelity so i will only speak to my personal experience through fidelity)
Fidelity asked how many shares i would like to over subscribe by. I told them i was intending to over subscribe by 25x so if my subscription was 10k shares (if i owned 40k) i told them for every 10k of my subscription i want to over subscribe by 250k shares. So i will be increasing my percentage of total ownership of hcmc.
For the over subscription basically i am buying extra shares say from those who choose to not participate in this offering or those who do not buy thier full 25% subscription right. If everyone who is an hcmc stock owner buys their full 25% then i will not be able to over subscribe. Also if others over subscribe by amounts larger than me then there’s a possibility that by the time they get down to my piddly 250k over subscription there wont be any other shares left. Regardless im still entitled to my basic 25% so that will get filled.

There ya go. I just got off the phone with fidelity.. they just started taking orders for hcmc today. With fidelity you do have to call to exercise your subscription rights (your right to buy into this offering) i did buy my max subscription offering and i did tell them to over subscribe me as well for 250k additional shares if they’re available.

For more details definitely read the hcmc prospectus that was sent out. It details everything there.

Also really helpful on hcmc’s website go to the investor section and go to the 5 videos the ceo put out to help investors he really spells out everything as well. Those were very simple to follow. Between this post, the prospectus and
Jeff Holman’s (the hcmc ceo) 5 part video you will be fully informed and ready to make your decision.
View Quote

Many thanks!
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:21:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Osprey61: It looks like some of the old history is repeating, and speculators are doing some loading against the ASM.
View Quote

Are you referring to the 4th and 5th of May last year?  Price went $0.24 to $1.82.  Volume 200 to 280 miiiiiiilion.

Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:29:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By DetrhoytMAK:

[captainobvious]Derpity doo dah, taxes, IRS, derpity day, taxes, derp derp derp...[/captainobvious]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By colt_thompson:

Sold a few hundred at $14.98
Put a buy back in at $14.37
Only gains me 10 or so shares but why not

[captainobvious]Derpity doo dah, taxes, IRS, derpity day, taxes, derp derp derp...[/captainobvious]

You DO understand that you only pay taxes on MONEY YOU MADE, correct?
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:31:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By SurfAnimal:

View All Quotes

Pretty sure he's making a comment about the people who don't understand.  
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:37:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MrZeat] [#33]

View Quote

I'm confused, were you selling any for a net loss? Or why would you sell a STCG lot when it will turn to LTCG in a several more months? Everyone's situation is different, but LTCG are way more tax favorable, you'd think you'd sell LTCG now and then the rest would hopefully also be LTCG by the time you sell?

I'm not trying to call you out or anything, I'm just trying to understand your strategy here.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:37:16 PM EDT
[#34]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jb31:

See if this works?

https://www.harrislegalsearch.com/active-searches/vp-gc-microvision-redmond-wa/

Got it, thanks.  I'm not sure that means much.  I understand that the General Counsel stepping down looked like a positive sign, but that position is probably pretty important right now with all that is going on behind the scenes in addition to standard business.  We use our attorney quite a bit for contract review, NDAs, employment and compensation contracts, distribution contracts and issues, etc.  There is a lot of day to day stuff that they would otherwise have to be outsourced.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:38:11 PM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

What if he's trading in his IRA?
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:41:09 PM EDT
[#36]
The battle has moved to $15.50 and MAVIS needs to get mean

Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:46:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kuraki] [#37]
Originally Posted By MrZeat:

I'm confused, were you selling any for a net loss? Or why would you sell a STCG lot when it will turn to LTCG in a several more months? Everyone's situation is different, but LTCG are way more tax favorable, you'd think you'd sell LTCG now and then the rest would hopefully also be LTCG by the time you sell?

I'm not trying to call you out or anything, I'm just trying to understand your strategy here.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MrZeat:

He's reducing his exposure by liquidating his least profitable shares with the longest timeline for shifting to LTG.  If you have 100 shares that are already LTG and you bought for $1 per share, and 10 shares that are months away from LTG that you bought for $10 per share, and you want to reduce how much of your net worth is exposed to the market while the share price is $11, but not eliminate your position entirely or even the majority of it, it makes sense to eliminate the 10 shares at $11 and pay STG on the $10 profit, rather than selling 10 shares of your early position and paying LTG on $100 profit.  His exposure is reduced by the same amount, and he pays ~$3-4 of income tax vs $15 or 20.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:46:53 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By CROQ:

Are you referring to the 4th and 5th of May last year?  Price went $0.24 to $1.82.  Volume 200 to 280 miiiiiiilion.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CROQ:
Originally Posted By Osprey61: It looks like some of the old history is repeating, and speculators are doing some loading against the ASM.

I'm in to find out what history is repeating.

@osprey61
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:48:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By IceStationZebra:

@osprey61
View Quote
I think he means longer history in regard to the actions they're taking that seem to be steering away from "we're for sale" to "we're going it on our own."
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:52:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ChicagoFoodie] [#40]
Originally Posted By m_lowlander:

Many thanks!
View Quote

I too just called my broker (Schwab) and they handled the subscription offer for me over the phone.

My guy said I could only buy the 25,000 that was "issued" to me, but I can request more shares over the initial offering, which I obviously would like to do. However, I have to wait until June 8th (?) to see if more shares will be available for purchase at the discount rate.

Ideally, I want to purchase 100k total shares at the discounted rate, which is 75,000 more than they offered. Total cost is probably around $100 or so.

Also, you need money in your account to purchase these shares, which is obvious but some people don't have settled funds sitting around...I usually don't!
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:59:23 PM EDT
[#41]
The battle has moved to $15.50 and MAVIS needs to get mean

https://media.giphy.com/media/mFwlk5Fg6znWWhBDji/giphy.gif
View Quote

muh charts show RSI overbought...a lot of day traders would see signals to start getting that finger on the "sell to close" button.

MACD has gone parabolic (good thing) and volume is still high.  

DANGER ZONE!

Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:59:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Kuraki:
He's reducing his exposure by liquidating his least profitable shares with the longest timeline for shifting to LTG.  If you have 100 shares that are already LTG and you bought for $1 per share, and 10 shares that are months away from LTG that you bought for $10 per share, and you want to reduce how much of your net worth is exposed to the market while the share price is $11, but not eliminate your position entirely or even the majority of it, it makes sense to eliminate the 10 shares at $11 and pay STG on the $10 profit, rather than selling 10 shares of your early position and paying LTG on $100 profit.  His exposure is reduced by the same amount, and he pays ~$3 of income tax vs $15 or 20.
View Quote

Thank you, hit it pretty much dead center.

There's a personal aspect to it as well that's actually more important than the money. Wife and I are both fed up with watching the chart, and it's inducing some stress. It's also boating season, and a couple of days from now I intend to resume my crusade to wipe the trout and smallmouth scourge from the face of the earth. I have no intention of looking at (my wife's) phone for the next three months unless I get an alert.

My financial advisors will be aboard, so I sail with trusted counsel

Link Posted: 5/25/2021 1:10:21 PM EDT
[#43]
go get'em.

One other point I forgot to make.  Primary intent - when the intention of your action is to reduce exposure of assets to market fluctuation, that's different from intending to take profits.  Reducing exposure at anything above even is just gravy, so it again doesn't make sense to reduce it by selling the most profitable batch of shares.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 1:12:17 PM EDT
[#44]
I think he means longer history in regard to the actions they're taking that seem to be steering away from "we're for sale" to "we're going it on our own."
View All Quotes

@osprey61

Lord I hope that isn't it.  If they are going it on their own, 150k shares are up for sale.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 1:14:08 PM EDT
[#45]

There's a personal aspect to it as well that's actually more important than the money. Wife and I are both fed up with watching the chart, and it's inducing some stress. It's also boating season, and a couple of days from now I intend to resume my crusade to wipe the trout and smallmouth scourge from the face of the earth. I have no intention of looking at (my wife's) phone for the next three months unless I get an alert.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/457055/First_Mate-1955022.jpg

View All Quotes
He's reducing his exposure by liquidating his least profitable shares with the longest timeline for shifting to LTG.  If you have 100 shares that are already LTG and you bought for $1 per share, and 10 shares that are months away from LTG that you bought for $10 per share, and you want to reduce how much of your net worth is exposed to the market while the share price is $11, but not eliminate your position entirely or even the majority of it, it makes sense to eliminate the 10 shares at $11 and pay STG on the $10 profit, rather than selling 10 shares of your early position and paying LTG on $100 profit.  His exposure is reduced by the same amount, and he pays ~$3 of income tax vs $15 or 20.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/457055/First_Mate-1955022.jpg

When you fail in your conquest to wipe them out, I know a guy who can help.  Hit me up!
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 1:14:21 PM EDT
[#46]
$17.85 for power hour.

Too optimistic?
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 1:14:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Looks like we have us a goer, coming up on $16!
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 1:16:47 PM EDT
[#48]

Lord I hope that isn't it.  If they are going it on their own, 150k shares are up for sale.
View Quote

Certainly would be some selling, however, I'm still glues to the WAYMO thing.
It might take a year to materialize or an month but either way it looks as possible as any of the other speculation.

She's running today, we see what the ASM does to share price. Sharma better be clear on his intentions w/MVIS

Next stop is $16.30 - maybe
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 1:18:52 PM EDT
[#49]

GET ME MY UNIFORM!
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 1:21:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Leisure_Shoot] [#50]
Ugh... this is the worst time for me.  This is where I get anxious.
Too many times I have held through highs, when I could have sold, and then bough back in a couple dollars lower.
When are we hitting the top?  I want to sell soon, so I can buy back in at $13.00 tomorrow.

Page / 1713
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top