Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 1712
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 11:39:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

So, they just shut em down for a week and let them start up again?  I'm not seeing any requirements to satisfy the questions.

SEC filing.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 11:45:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By CROQ:

So, they just shut em down for a week and let them start up again?  I'm not seeing any requirements to satisfy the questions.

SEC filing.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

SEC filing.

That's how I read it too.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 11:48:40 AM EDT
[#3]
And in clown world news:

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/27/yellen-says-the-government-is-operating-like-its-2010-calls-for-more-aggressive-spending.html

Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen urged congressional leaders on Thursday to step up spending, saying that the government is operating on a budget that is more than a decade behind the times.
View Quote

WTF!!
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 11:54:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By bayoushooter:

Lightning F-150s orders supposedly.
View Quote

That, and a $30B commitment to EV over the next four years. They've also unveiled some plan, I think, to do over-the-air software updates to their vehicles that's supposed to be a revenue generator(?), and continue to move forward with self-driving tech. It's Ford, so it'll all be a serious soup-sandwich, but consumers won't realize that until they've paid their money.

Ford and GM are doing some serious one-upmanship.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 11:55:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Oceans87:

You haven't checked-in in a while.  Someone sent the Bat signal.  
View Quote

Too busy with big slip and slide for end of school year party for kids.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 11:56:49 AM EDT
[#6]

SEC filing.
View Quote
Bought $500 of that thing by accident. Thought I was buying something else
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 11:58:29 AM EDT
[#7]

Clown world is the new normal. The only explanation for this spending is to purposely destroy the US.

Biden wants a $6T budget for next year. Purpose: rebuild Gaza.

i'm just waiting for that sweet contract for BRLL
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 12:00:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By TurdyDingo:
Bought $500 of that thing by accident. Thought I was buying something else
View Quote

Haha I bought $5000.

On purpose.

YOLO!
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 12:00:24 PM EDT
[#9]

SEC filing.
View Quote

It's typically not disclosed what is required to remove the suspension.  The company is under scrutiny from the SEC, and there is enough concern that the SEC stepped in to stop trading.  The end date of the suspension is also not set in stone - it can be extended, shortened, or become permanent.

If you're holding MINE, I'm sorry to say that you're dead in the water if and until the SEC clears them and removes the suspension.  It is also very possible that their registration is revoked and the shares do not begin trading again.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 12:04:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By SurfAnimal:
If Mavis was a movie.

Everyday, its the same.
We go down to $13
We go up to $16.
We close at $14.
And I'm sitting here crying in my soup that I'll NEVER get to bang Andie McDowell!
View Quote

MVIS sat in that $13 to $14 channel for a month or more. I'd love to see us establish serious support at $15 now, though with these new weekly options it looks like someone is going to fight every single dollar increment.

The Russell announcement is no joke. We could see two or three bucks off it without breaking a sweat, especially if we get midcap inclusion (which, admittedly I'm not holding my breath over...we're still a huge short target with way too much volatility).
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 12:05:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By cmsnare:

It's typically not disclosed what is required to remove the suspension.  The company is under scrutiny from the SEC, and there is enough concern that the SEC stepped in to stop trading.  The end date of the suspension is also not set in stone - it can be extended, shortened, or become permanent.

If you're holding MINE, I'm sorry to say that you're dead in the water if and until the SEC clears them and removes the suspension.  It is also very possible that their registration is revoked and the shares do not begin trading again.
View Quote

fffuuuucccckkkk. was holding 50k shares. still am. hopefully it gets resolved and I can sell for anything more than zero
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 12:07:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By colt_thompson:

https://www.sec.gov/litigation/suspensions/2021/34-92027.pdf

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/1303-and-itsgone_jpg-1048082_JPG-186.jpg
View Quote

Goddamned it. What about my 16 dollars!?
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 12:07:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By steviesterno16:

fffuuuucccckkkk. was holding 50k shares. still am. hopefully it gets resolved and I can sell for anything more than zero
View Quote

Buy the dip
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 12:13:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Blitzcraig173:

Buy the dip
View All Quotes

Buy the dip

Good news is you have till June 10th to get the funds cleared with broker.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 12:13:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By mygreenkaw:

I think O'Biden was pushing them, right?  Tax dollar advertising as I call it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mygreenkaw:
Originally Posted By CajunMojo:
Originally Posted By TONTO44:
Any idea what is pushing Ford?

There's a joke in here somewhere about pushing a Ford...

<- drives a Ford

I think O'Biden was pushing them, right?  Tax dollar advertising as I call it.

They also made the prospective statement about the profits from their EV line.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ford-stock-jumps-as-plan-to-offer-more-electric-vehicles-earns-wall-street-praise-11622131748
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 12:13:54 PM EDT
[#16]
View All Quotes
And in clown world news:

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/27/yellen-says-the-government-is-operating-like-its-2010-calls-for-more-aggressive-spending.html

Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen urged congressional leaders on Thursday to step up spending, saying that the government is operating on a budget that is more than a decade behind the times.

WTF!!

Link Posted: 5/27/2021 12:15:56 PM EDT
[#17]
View All Quotes
And in clown world news:

WTF!!

At this point, I assume they want to destroy the country.  It's the only thing that makes sense.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 12:16:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Leisure_Shoot:
what does price channel indicate?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/46582/price_channel-1957097.png

View Quote

Sideways trading....
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 12:16:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By KaiK:

Too busy with big slip and slide for end of school year party for kids.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/173565/Screenshot_20210527-105429_Gallery_jpg-1957182.JPG
View Quote

Oh man.  I had fun on those as a kid.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 12:18:03 PM EDT
[#20]

View All Quotes

SEC filing.

Their statements have not held up for a while now.  I got out at a loss, but after research I expected it to crash short of a WSB pump.  I don't think they have the ability, and possible even the intent, to actually produce anything.  I really wanted to believe, but I don't.  Still looking for the right medical/rec mushroom stock.  Been doing some looking, but I have not come to a conclusion yet.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 12:19:36 PM EDT
[#21]

Buy the dip
View All Quotes

Buy the dip

Link Posted: 5/27/2021 12:25:36 PM EDT
[#22]
More institutional buying of MVIS discussed on the discord site. The MSCI Index added Microvision to their Global Small Cap Index, no idea how many shares though. I can't even find the fund as labeled on the Schwab research platform. MSCI is a pretty big outfit though.

Link Posted: 5/27/2021 12:27:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Look who woke up
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 12:30:34 PM EDT
[#24]
 It is also very possible that their registration is revoked and the shares do not begin trading again.
View Quote

Damn dopers!
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 12:31:35 PM EDT
[#25]

Go, Mavis, go go go!
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 12:35:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By jb31:

Their statements have not held up for a while now.  I got out at a loss, but after research I expected it to crash short of a WSB pump.  I don't think they have the ability, and possible even the intent, to actually produce anything.  I really wanted to believe, but I don't.  Still looking for the right medical/rec mushroom stock.  Been doing some looking, but I have not come to a conclusion yet.
View Quote

I never took the plunge and that seems to have worked out.

Look at MNMD for the LSD trials for getting it into mainstream treatments for MD, Autism, & other things.
I have a partial position and it might be another WSB thing but they are listed so not OTC.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 12:38:34 PM EDT
[#27]

View Quote

I thought their announcement of acquiring equipment for production of millions of pills per day was funny.  Turns out it's a machine about the size of a refrigerator, used price, $5-20k.

<<<<60,000 shares  
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 12:40:28 PM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

my wife looked into and I bought some DBDID. it's run by a former Philadelphia Flyer and has some solid celebrity endorsements and maybe enough to get rolling. They just got public about a week ago but while pink, they are not in the 0.0002 range. I'm going to buy some more here shortly.

fuck MINE. you can't buy the dip if they shut it down. It's not a dip, it's dead
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 12:42:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Had to reboot my laptop for some work VDI update and I come back to a pair of 5 minutes candles pushing 150k in volume and a price jump to 15.59

Guess I need to reboot more often
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 12:47:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NotRyan] [#30]

Think F35 helmet...
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 12:47:09 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

No idea how far back it is, but when you guys were hot-n-heavy on MINE I linked a very well researched article on what they were facing. Big pharma is watching the hallucinogenic trials like a hawk. In fact, if I remember correctly they may be funding them. I do remember several have take rudimentary steps towards production and refinement. It was very similar to CamelPatriots problem with his hearing aid company.

Anyway, not meant to be an I-told-you-so, just echoing jb31's sentiment that approvals from the FDA are going to fuel a boom for whoever brings the first successful treatment to market. Treating depression is a market worth...billions, if not more. Worth narrowing the suspects now.

Back to polishing the windows on my glass house. All that AMC I sold at $9 for a buck-a-share profit is laughing loudly at me this morning
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 12:47:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Total53:
Had to reboot my laptop for some work VDI update and I come back to a pair of 5 minutes candles pushing 150k in volume and a price jump to 15.59

Guess I need to reboot more often
View Quote

Please reboot 50 times before the end of the day.  kthxbye
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 12:49:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By RyanEsstac:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/477522/Screenshot_20210527-123159_Chrome-1957239.jpg

Think F35 helmet, but better.
View Quote

How old is that?  Robert Byrd died over ten years ago.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 12:51:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NotRyan] [#34]
Originally Posted By Admiral_Crunch:

View All Quotes
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/477522/Screenshot_20210527-123159_Chrome-1957239.jpg

It's being posted on reddit. No clue. But Microvision DARPA project ties = good
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 12:54:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Not sure how to link to twitter... so

LINK

https://mobile.twitter.com/realrobertcbyrd/status/1397763124967661569?s=21
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 12:56:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Not sure how to link to twitter... so

LINK

https://mobile.twitter.com/realrobertcbyrd/status/1397763124967661569?s=21
View Quote

I'm reading he recruited like 150 people to join the KKK and died in 2010. Should we be taking his tweets seriously?
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 12:56:37 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

Immediately range a bell. Ultra-Vis was a MVIS contract with Darpa years ago.

Almost 100% that's (badly) dated information. The only part confusing me is the IVAS reference. That's 2019 or later.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 12:56:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: rollin-tumblin] [#38]

View All Quotes

I think the person with that Twitter account is an ARF member

ETA: account was created in Sept 2020 and has 107 followers
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 12:58:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Osprey61:

Almost 100% that's (badly) dated information. The only part confusing me is the IVAS reference. That's 2019 or later.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Osprey61:

Someone is posting on the account, it's 12hours old. I cannot find any text of the 2021 Lockheed ASM... assuming it even occurred yet.

The bump in current price matched when that was being posted on reddit and stocktwits.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 1:00:16 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 1:01:01 PM EDT
[#41]

Someone is posting on the account, it's 12hours old. I cannot find any text of the 2021 Lockheed ASM... assuming it even occurred yet.

The bump in current price matched when that was being posted on reddit and stocktwits.
View Quote

LMT's ASM occurred on April 22 2021
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 1:02:48 PM EDT
[#42]

Please reboot 50 times before the end of the day.  kthxbye
View Quote

I rebooted again - did you catch it?
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 1:03:18 PM EDT
[#43]

Oh man.  I had fun on those as a kid.
View Quote

I had fun on it as an adult yesterday.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 1:05:43 PM EDT
[#44]
If you guys want I can keep chasing it higher and higher with limit buys.  Every time I set one, she runs away from me.

I'm so aggravated.  I was gone yesterday and missed the real dip and then on meetings all morning and I couldn't get more money in this morning.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 1:10:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Shes getting all fired up...
Come on mavis do it.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 1:12:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Tango:
Come on mavis do it.
https://i.imgur.com/9fmG78k.gif
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/27/2021 1:16:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Tango:
Come on mavis do it.
https://i.imgur.com/9fmG78k.gif
View Quote

Whole lotta shaking going on

Link Posted: 5/27/2021 1:18:44 PM EDT
[#48]

Whole lotta shaking going on

https://media.giphy.com/media/dtLQi4aCCsmhDCsJhz/giphy.gif
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 1:24:05 PM EDT
[#49]

Look at MNMD for the LSD trials for getting it into mainstream treatments for MD, Autism, & other things.
I have a partial position and it might be another WSB thing but they are listed so not OTC.
View All Quotes

I've been watching them and may take a position there.  Need a little more research first.  Seems like this is an area with a lot of big ideas and scams, so just trying to be safe.  I do think there is a lot of potential there with the risk, so I am looking to put maybe 10k in that sector.  Maybe 5k on a couple different companies.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 1:26:02 PM EDT
[#50]

my wife looked into and I bought some DBDID. it's run by a former Philadelphia Flyer and has some solid celebrity endorsements and maybe enough to get rolling. They just got public about a week ago but while pink, they are not in the 0.0002 range. I'm going to buy some more here shortly.

fuck MINE. you can't buy the dip if they shut it down. It's not a dip, it's dead
View Quote

Thanks, I will look at that one too.  I really do think there is potential there.  Not just monetarily, but in the medicine.  I know 2 people that claim results from microdosing after trying mainstream drugs to no avail.
Page / 1712
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top