Page / 1713
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 9:46:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: speedfix20] [#1]
Anyone else in FLGC ?

ETA 936 ownership.

Must be my lucky day?
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 9:47:57 AM EDT
[#2]
I really should have taken advantage of the 'alert' functionality in the Fidelity app. Between working, and manually picking up my phone to check prices, a alert push notification would have helped. Don't know how I'm just learning about this capability now but it goes to show what a noob I am.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 9:49:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 9:51:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: KaiK] [#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RyanEsstac:

Why couldn't my calls expire yesterday

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/477522/Screenshot_20210820-064819_Robinhood-2059407.jpg
View Quote

#roll

What strike did you sell?
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 9:53:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By RASuperlight:
Holy shit AITX just woke up.
View Quote

about time for that one
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 9:56:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By KaiK:

#roll

What strike did you sell?
View Quote

I've got $7 wish expiring today
And BB $18
And MVIS $42 calls and $10 puts
And SENS $3.50 calls
And MVST $12.50 calls
All together 11 different tickers/strikes/puts and calls expire today
Around 30 contracts
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 9:59:46 AM EDT
[#7]
I’m on the opposite side of the WISH.  I bought calls…
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 10:02:52 AM EDT
[#8]
I don't know what's going on w/MAVIS.
Shares are available at little to no fee yet no one is borrowing them

Link Posted: 8/20/2021 10:18:48 AM EDT
[#9]
MAVIS is doing this shit with NO volume.

Link Posted: 8/20/2021 10:26:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 10:32:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By colt_thompson:

I've got $7 wish expiring today
And BB $18
And MVIS $42 calls and $10 puts
And SENS $3.50 calls
And MVST $12.50 calls
All together 11 different tickers/strikes/puts and calls expire today
Around 30 contracts
View Quote

I just did a diagonal roll. Up and out.   Now $7 strike for sep3.   Instead of $6.5 for next week.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 10:32:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: KaiK] [#12]

Strike price was $10.5 3 weeks out when I sold
View Quote

Nice.

WISH seems like another long play.  I figure since Chinese company they will just start making fake earnings reports soon anyway.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 10:51:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Alright SENS, imma need you to stop at around 3.49. K thx.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 11:07:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Sold an ITM 6.50 WISH put yesterday for .35.  I like free money.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 11:20:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By KaiK:

I just did a diagonal roll. Up and out.   Now $7 strike for sep3.   Instead of $6.5 for next week.
View Quote

I just wrote September 3rd  WISH $7.50's on the shares I bought yesterday
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 12:21:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By myfakename:
View Quote

[RickHarrison]:Best I can do is 3.47[/RickHarrison]
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 2:13:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By rollin-tumblin:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By rollin-tumblin:

Well, since he'll be able to keep the shares at $3.47....

[RickAstley]Never gonna give you up[/RickAstley]
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 2:33:45 PM EDT
[#18]
MSFT smashed 300, NVDA trying for ATH.  Mmm loving big tech rn.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 2:39:55 PM EDT
[#19]
EW YORK ,  Aug. 20, 2021  (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --  Dark Pulse, Inc.  (OTC Markets: DPLS) (“DarkPulse” and the “Company”), a technology company focused on the manufacture, sale, installation, and monitoring of laser sensing systems based on its patented BOTDA dark-pulse sensor technology (the “DarkPulse Technology”) today announced its subsidiary,  Optilan , the leading security and communications company for the energy, infrastructure, pipeline, and rail sectors, has been appointed to deliver communications and security systems on two major Power Plants in  Libya .
Optilan  has been appointed by ENKA to deliver communications and security systems on both the Misurata and Tripoli Simple Cycle Power Plants in  Libya .
Both Projects aim to meet the growing electricity demands of  Libya .
Bill Bayliss , CEO of  Optilan , says: “We’re delighted to have been awarded this contract by ENKA and deliver on projects that crucially assist Libya’s pursuit to meet increased market demand for electricity.”
Optilan  has been appointed by ENKA İnşaat ve Sanayi A.Ş. (“ENKA”), Turkey’s largest construction company, and will be working with them on the Misurata 650MW Simple Cycle Power Plant, and the 671MW Simple Cycle Power Plant in the North African country. Demand for electricity is growing at a rapid rate so ENKA has fast-tracked these projects, in partnership with Siemens, to be delivered by 2022.
The Misurata project is based on a power island configuration for two SGT5-PAC 4000F Siemens combustion turbine generator units. The Tripoli West project is based on a power island configuration for four SGT5-PAC 2000E Siemens combustion turbine generator units. The turbines of both the plants will be dual-fuel fired with light fuel oil and natural gas. Power will be generated in the CTGs and stepped up through main transformers to the grid.
As a global industry leader,  Optilan  has signed the contract from its Turkish office, which is where the project will run from, with support from its Indian Hub. This project is another marker of Optilan’s global expansion and reach, with the company also having recently been awarded global projects in  Africa , the  Middle East ,  Asia , and  UK , by the likes of Shell, and the Jubail - Riyadh Water Transmission System in the  Kingdom of Saudi Arabia  by LIMAK.
Bill Bayliss , CEO of  Optilan , says: “We’re delighted to have been awarded this contract by ENKA and deliver on projects that crucially assist Libya’s pursuit to meet increased market demand for electricity. We have a global reach that covers a wide range of industries, from transport to power plants, just like these two projects.”
About  Optilan Group Ltd.   Optilan  is a leading independent security and communications systems integrator worldwide. With a 30-year pedigree, our customers trust us to keep the integrity of their assets safe and secure, by managing the life cycle delivery risk of our solutions.
By fostering a collaborative design approach to complex problems, we provide innovative solutions, custom fit to even the most demanding of sites and scale of projects. Importantly, our commitment to our safety culture remains unwavered, to ensure that everyone goes home safely every day.
We orchestrate business resilience with a suite of end-to-end solutions, combined with connectivity and professional service at a global level.
Today’s business environment is more dynamic than ever. In response, businesses are urged to move at “internet speed” and evolve with continuous change and disruption accepted as the new normal. We complement our tailored, integrated expertise with a curated ecosystem of leading manufacturers, to achieve both high quality and enduring results.
We are proud to foster a unique culture full of talented individuals. Our sector focus ensures that our account teams are fully accredited to their operational areas. Our professionals have the skill to adopt and embed our expertise into existing platforms, processes, and cultures, delivering exceptional value for our clients.
Beyond our operational scope, we strive to consider the impact of our global footprint and mitigate associated environmental and sustainability risks.
These factors combined set us apart and establish why customers continue to trust and invest in our services.  For more information, visit: www.Optilan.com
About  DarkPulse, Inc.   DarkPulse, Inc.  uses advanced laser-based monitoring systems to provide rapid and accurate monitoring of temperatures, strains and stresses. The Company’s technology excels when applied to live, dynamic critical infrastructure and structural monitoring, including pipeline monitoring, perimeter and structural surveillance, aircraft structural components and mining safety. The Company's fiber-based monitoring systems can assist markets that are not currently served, and its unique technology covers extended areas and any event that is translated into the detection of a change in strain or temperature. In addition to the Company’s ongoing efforts with respect to the marketing and sales of its technology products and services to its customers, the Company also continues to explore potential strategic alliances through joint venture and licensing opportunities to further expand its global market position.
For more information, visit www.DarkPulse.com
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 2:40:19 PM EDT
[#20]
View Quote

$7.75, baby!!!    
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 2:58:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Ah Hell, I just saw Biden is going to be speaking at 2:00 CST
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 3:11:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By RatherBeLifting:
View Quote

The idiot already spoke on Afghanistan today.  He's going to speak again??
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 3:17:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 3:18:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By FelisTacet:

View All Quotes

Nah. They already called a lid on the day. He's going back on vacation.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 3:19:05 PM EDT
[#25]
I've been being so conservative It's been awhile since I've had a day like today.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 3:21:02 PM EDT
[#26]
So glad I resisted the temptation to roll forward my $3.50 SENS puts earlier this week.  

Too bad I can't set a limit price for options in less than $0.05 increments through Schwab though.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 3:22:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Glock63] [#27]
Rolled my $14 mvis puts out that were expiring today to next Friday for a net credit of $40. Let's hope she sees some upward movemet next week in anticipation of Septembers mobility conference.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 3:27:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Microsoft was supposed to have a booth across from mine at Modern Day Marine.... they moved, but not too far away.

I wonder if they'll be showing off IVAS
View Quote

Beer is on me if you snatch one and crack it open to verify its MVIS in there and how many. Make sure to get video.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 3:29:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Went to the grocery and completely forgot about SENS. When I finally looked it was at 3.49 so I bought to close my cc at a cost of $5.00.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 3:40:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Went to the grocery and completely forgot about SENS. When I finally looked it was at 3.49 so I bought to close my cc at a cost of $5.00.
View Quote

Nice timing!
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 3:42:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FelisTacet] [#31]
Originally Posted By Glock63:
Rolled my $14 mvis puts out that were expiring today to next Friday for a net credit of $40. Let's hope she sees some upward movemet next week in anticipation of Septembers mobility conference.
View Quote

my 4 put contracts for 8/20 @ $14 netted me $1.75 premium per share.  I think I'll let them get assigned, that's $12.25 a share I'd pay.  I wouldn't mind the shares, should be an easy flip in the next week or two.

Planning on still selling some contracts,  8/27 @ $14 like you did.  Just not rolling out the 8/20s.

My logic isn't skewed is it?
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 3:46:29 PM EDT
[#32]
ME is having a good day too.

(I probably shouldn’t have said anything.)
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 3:47:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Bought back my 7 WISH contracts that were expiring today for $7 and resold 'em for two weeks out for $220.

If I was paying attention earlier I would have picked up more shares.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 3:50:58 PM EDT
[#34]
EW YORK ,  Aug. 20, 2021  (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --  Dark Pulse, Inc.  (OTC Markets: DPLS) (“DarkPulse” and the “Company”), a technology company focused on the manufacture, sale, installation, and monitoring of laser sensing systems based on its patented BOTDA dark-pulse sensor technology (the “DarkPulse Technology”) today announced its subsidiary,  Optilan , the leading security and communications company for the energy, infrastructure, pipeline, and rail sectors, has been appointed to deliver communications and security systems on two major Power Plants in  Libya .
Optilan  has been appointed by ENKA to deliver communications and security systems on both the Misurata and Tripoli Simple Cycle Power Plants in  Libya .
Both Projects aim to meet the growing electricity demands of  Libya .
Bill Bayliss , CEO of  Optilan , says: “We’re delighted to have been awarded this contract by ENKA and deliver on projects that crucially assist Libya’s pursuit to meet increased market demand for electricity.”
Optilan  has been appointed by ENKA İnşaat ve Sanayi A.Ş. (“ENKA”), Turkey’s largest construction company, and will be working with them on the Misurata 650MW Simple Cycle Power Plant, and the 671MW Simple Cycle Power Plant in the North African country. Demand for electricity is growing at a rapid rate so ENKA has fast-tracked these projects, in partnership with Siemens, to be delivered by 2022.
The Misurata project is based on a power island configuration for two SGT5-PAC 4000F Siemens combustion turbine generator units. The Tripoli West project is based on a power island configuration for four SGT5-PAC 2000E Siemens combustion turbine generator units. The turbines of both the plants will be dual-fuel fired with light fuel oil and natural gas. Power will be generated in the CTGs and stepped up through main transformers to the grid.
As a global industry leader,  Optilan  has signed the contract from its Turkish office, which is where the project will run from, with support from its Indian Hub. This project is another marker of Optilan’s global expansion and reach, with the company also having recently been awarded global projects in  Africa , the  Middle East ,  Asia , and  UK , by the likes of Shell, and the Jubail - Riyadh Water Transmission System in the  Kingdom of Saudi Arabia  by LIMAK.
Bill Bayliss , CEO of  Optilan , says: “We’re delighted to have been awarded this contract by ENKA and deliver on projects that crucially assist Libya’s pursuit to meet increased market demand for electricity. We have a global reach that covers a wide range of industries, from transport to power plants, just like these two projects.”
About  Optilan Group Ltd.   Optilan  is a leading independent security and communications systems integrator worldwide. With a 30-year pedigree, our customers trust us to keep the integrity of their assets safe and secure, by managing the life cycle delivery risk of our solutions.
By fostering a collaborative design approach to complex problems, we provide innovative solutions, custom fit to even the most demanding of sites and scale of projects. Importantly, our commitment to our safety culture remains unwavered, to ensure that everyone goes home safely every day.
We orchestrate business resilience with a suite of end-to-end solutions, combined with connectivity and professional service at a global level.
Today’s business environment is more dynamic than ever. In response, businesses are urged to move at “internet speed” and evolve with continuous change and disruption accepted as the new normal. We complement our tailored, integrated expertise with a curated ecosystem of leading manufacturers, to achieve both high quality and enduring results.
We are proud to foster a unique culture full of talented individuals. Our sector focus ensures that our account teams are fully accredited to their operational areas. Our professionals have the skill to adopt and embed our expertise into existing platforms, processes, and cultures, delivering exceptional value for our clients.
Beyond our operational scope, we strive to consider the impact of our global footprint and mitigate associated environmental and sustainability risks.
These factors combined set us apart and establish why customers continue to trust and invest in our services.  For more information, visit: www.Optilan.com
About  DarkPulse, Inc.   DarkPulse, Inc.  uses advanced laser-based monitoring systems to provide rapid and accurate monitoring of temperatures, strains and stresses. The Company’s technology excels when applied to live, dynamic critical infrastructure and structural monitoring, including pipeline monitoring, perimeter and structural surveillance, aircraft structural components and mining safety. The Company's fiber-based monitoring systems can assist markets that are not currently served, and its unique technology covers extended areas and any event that is translated into the detection of a change in strain or temperature. In addition to the Company’s ongoing efforts with respect to the marketing and sales of its technology products and services to its customers, the Company also continues to explore potential strategic alliances through joint venture and licensing opportunities to further expand its global market position.
For more information, visit www.DarkPulse.com
View Quote

Saw that!  Was curious as to what drove the volume spike.  Holding all through the weekend this time.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 3:52:10 PM EDT
[#35]
I'm all green with 10 minutes left. My ME calls are going to expire out of the money today. Makes me happy to see.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 3:52:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Corporal_Chaos:
Bought back my 7 WISH contracts that were expiring today for $7 and resold 'em for two weeks out for $220.

View Quote

So I've kind of wondered about this.

Why not let them expire worthless and then place another sell for the new contract on Monday?

I'm guessing it's just to capture the higher premiums since today we had the spike, and we're not sure what Monday will bring?  Obviously it only cost you .01 per share to buy back, so I believe that's why?  Makes sense.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 3:54:29 PM EDT
[#37]
ME ME ME
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 3:55:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By 70satvert:
ME is having a good day too.

(I probably shouldn’t have said anything.)
View Quote

In for 100 shares. Then sold an in the money call.  
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 3:58:01 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By jb31:

Saw that!  Was curious as to what drove the volume spike.  Holding all through the weekend this time.
View Quote

Guess I'll keep waiting for another re-entry point
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 4:02:44 PM EDT
[#40]

Why not let them expire worthless and then place another sell for the new contract on Monday?

I'm guessing it's just to capture the higher premiums since today we had the spike, and we're not sure what Monday will bring?  Obviously it only cost you .01 per share to buy back, so I believe that's why?  Makes sense.
View All Quotes

My logic was I know I can get a decent premium today because it is spiking and I get a little more time value out of the options by selling today versus Monday.

I'm far from an expert here but at $0.01/share to buy them back, I think it is a sound strategy.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 4:03:45 PM EDT
[#41]
It's going to be touch and go if my SENS $3.50's get assigned after close
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 4:04:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By jb31:

View Quote

Was looking for DPLS to slide under .10 but that ain't happing now.
Maybe next week after the "we signed a contract" euphoria wears off.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 4:04:49 PM EDT
[#43]

My logic was I know I can get a decent premium today because it is spiking and I get a little more time value out of the options by selling today versus Monday.

I'm far from an expert here but at $0.01/share to buy them back, I think it is a sound strategy.
View Quote

That's exactly what I was thinking.  Sounds very good.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 4:06:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FelisTacet] [#44]
Originally Posted By colt_thompson:
It's going to be touch and go if my SENS $3.50's get assigned after close
View Quote

No options after hours though, correct?  SENS closed at $3.48 during normal trading hours so you're good...or so I think that's how it works lol.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 4:06:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Total53:

Was looking for DPLS to slide under .10 but that ain't happing now.
Maybe next week after the "we signed a contract" euphoria wears off.
View Quote

Same
I had a buy in at .0987
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 4:09:04 PM EDT
[#46]
View Quote

Where's your sense of adventure?
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 4:11:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Go NSAV
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 4:12:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Well, I just added 400 more shares of MVIS to my portfolio, with a cost basis of $12.25 for those 400 shares.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 4:31:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By CajunMojo:

Where's your sense of adventure?
View Quote

Trading stocks has killed it.

Ended the day under 3.50 but man it wasn't even close for 2 months and then whammy! Knocking on the door the final day.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 4:33:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Bassmaster27:
Go NSAV
View Quote

I'm bag holding that too!
Page / 1713
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top