User Panel

Page / 1712
Link Posted: 1/15/2022 6:15:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Vengeance6661:
Hololens summit Jan 26th
View Quote

Oh boy, can't wait for the last scheduled session on the agenda, "Ask-Me-Anything Fireside Chat with Scott Evans". Mr Evans is the Vice President of Mixed Reality at Microsoft.

Last time they did something similar to this, the Q&A was very nearly overrun by Microvision investors. This should be hugely entertaining.

I'm a VRARA member, incidentally
Link Posted: 1/15/2022 6:23:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Hololens summit Jan 26th
View Quote

Cool so where’s our spot.. representation… input… anything… naw? Ok. That blows.
Link Posted: 1/15/2022 7:05:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm building a workshop after MVIS announces their deal with Apple next week.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/15/2022 7:20:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By TheTech-1:

Cool so where’s our spot.. representation… input… anything… naw? Ok. That blows.
View Quote

It would be cool to be name dropped somewhere anywhere. I'll take even in the fine print.
Link Posted: 1/15/2022 7:28:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By KaiK:
I'm building a workshop after MVIS announces their deal with Apple next week.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/173565/20220115_170133_jpg-2241573.JPG
View Quote

Hoping to outfit my new shop when/if MVIS decides to not have a share price that sucks dick....
30 ft x 50ft, 12 ft ceilings, 10ft doors, insulated with 200 amp service ran to it.

Just bought a 2 post lift , ready to get it installed.

A few pics:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/15/2022 7:31:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KaiK] [#6]
Originally Posted By FIRE310:

Hoping to outfit my new shop when/if MVIS decides to not have a share price that sucks dick....
30 ft x 50ft, 12 ft ceilings, 10ft doors, insulated with 200 amp service ran to it.

Just bought a 2 post lift , ready to get it installed.

A few pics:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/133165/20211108_171204_jpg-2241599.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/133165/20211010_183739_jpg-2241602.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/133165/20211109_172819_jpg-2241603.JPG
View Quote

That's sweet!  How much did it cost you?

I'm going to have to make mine look more like a garage to fit in with the neighborhood.  I have 2 lots, I have plenty of room though.
Link Posted: 1/15/2022 7:51:31 PM EDT
[#7]

I'm going to have to make mine look more like a garage to fit in with the neighborhood.  I have 2 lots, I have plenty of room though.
View Quote

Ours had to match color of our home as well and have wainscoting.

Shop, concrete, doors, insulation was $38,800  installed on my level and prepped build site. I did electrical, lights, garage door motors on my own and in addition to that cost.
Link Posted: 1/15/2022 8:09:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By FIRE310:

Ours had to match color of our home as well and have wainscoting.

Shop, concrete, doors, insulation was $38,800  installed on my level and prepped build site. I did electrical, lights, garage door motors on my own and in addition to that cost.
View Quote

That's what I figured it would be.  About $50k when all said and done with my crews doing most of the work.

I'm thinking 3m respirators work about as well as their ear plugs. So much paint taste.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/15/2022 8:11:32 PM EDT
[#9]

View Quote

We put this up today, at least the pillars. Needs to finish bolting them down, add braces, wire it, add hydraulic fluid, and decide who's going to be the 1st guinea pig.

Link Posted: 1/15/2022 8:16:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KaiK] [#10]
Originally Posted By Total53:

We put this up today, at least the pillars. Needs to finish bolting them down, add braces, wire it, add hydraulic fluid, and decide who's going to be the 1st guinea pig.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/512051/20220115_153708-2241657.jpg
View Quote

They had one of those for sale used local. I thought about buying it even though I don't have a place to put it yet.

And that garage has some crazy ass lighting.
Link Posted: 1/15/2022 8:46:03 PM EDT
[#11]

They had one of those for sale used local. I thought about buying it even though I don't have a place to put it yet.

And that garage has some crazy ass lighting.
View Quote

They are wicked heavy. Arrived horizontal and stacked, not easy to move around and setup without smashing something.
We have gone with the LED strips that look like small florescent in the cabin garage too. Great lights.

This is my buddy's shop, bay 1 of three. The only one finished and heated.
The lift was his 65th birthday present to himself, I was just part of the muscle/labor to get it setup.
Link Posted: 1/15/2022 8:49:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KaiK] [#12]
Originally Posted By Total53:

They are wicked heavy. Arrived horizontal and stacked, not easy to move around and setup without smashing something.
We have gone with the LED strips that look like small florescent in the cabin garage too. Great lights.

This is my buddy's shop, bay 1 of three. The only one finished and heated.
The lift was his 65th birthday present to himself, I was just part of the muscle/labor to get it setup.
View Quote

That's a nice gift to himself.

I'm going to put something like this in mine.  And make it as bright as the sun.

Attachment Attached File

That paint gave me a massive headache.
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 12:27:06 AM EDT
[#13]
I'm going to call Mercedes after MVIS announces a deal with them on Tuesday and ask why the hell they made a crank shaft pully out of aluminum and steel instead of just one or the other. This couldn't have been cost effective or beneficial in any way.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 1:07:20 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 1:23:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ChicagoFoodie] [#15]
NFTs, need my Cryptyde.  

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/World-s-First-NFT-Restaurant/5-2522533/?
View Quote

$10 target…yes please!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Shortsqueeze/comments/s52l13/amc_vs_bbig_comparatively_why_triple_digit_pt_are/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb

And this heavy thread has a target of $14

https://www.reddit.com/r/BBIG/comments/s4ygvy/lasers_technical_analysis_gamma/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 1:31:08 AM EDT
[#16]
MVIS Microvision Where They Stand in 2022. CES Presentation Summed Up.
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 1:40:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: KaiK] [#17]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

$10 target…yes please!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Shortsqueeze/comments/s52l13/amc_vs_bbig_comparatively_why_triple_digit_pt_are/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb

https://www.reddit.com/r/BBIG/comments/s4ygvy/lasers_technical_analysis_gamma/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
View Quote

Looks like I should have held those calls.  
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 1:50:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: FelisTacet] [#18]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

$10 target…yes please!

I was surprised when you sold them off.  Of all people.  You sold the majority of your shares too...correct?

I learned my lesson early in when we all got into BBIG, after I lost a shitload buying my calls back that I’d sold when FOMO kicked in....and BBIG subsequently dropped.

I’m seeing FOMO again from others who sold close to ITM calls last week, and I really hope it works out for them if they buy them back.

My 3,500 shares have been sitting, waiting for a spike.  When that happens, I’m selling contracts close to my $9 and $11 cost basis and getting the fuck out.  I’ve learned my lesson, and hopefully I escape without being beat up too horribly.
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 1:53:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: KaiK] [#19]
Originally Posted By FelisTacet:

I was surprised when you sold them off.  Of all people.  You sold the majority of your shares too...correct?

I learned my lesson early in when we all got into BBIG, after I lost a shitload buying my calls back that I’d sold when FOMO kicked in....and BBIG subsequently dropped.

I’m seeing FOMO again from others who sold close to ITM calls last week, and I really hope it works out for them if they buy them back.

My 3,500 shares have been sitting, waiting for a spike.  When that happens, I’m selling contracts close to my $9 and $11 cost basis and getting the fuck out.  I’ve learned my lesson, and hopefully I escape without being beat up too horribly.
View Quote

I still have my shares with calls sold on them.  We will see if they get called away.  

I'll get back in either way.  This stock is fun.

Oh and we are already at this week's BBIG's max pain.  That's really what scared me off.  If we would have went to 5 or 6 I would have held. That drop under $4 got me.
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 1:55:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: FelisTacet] [#20]

I still have my shares with calls sold on them.  We will see if they get called away.  

View Quote

I’m glad it’s fun for you, I totally screwed it up in the beginning.

If this is what fun is, fuck fun!
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 1:56:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: KaiK] [#21]

I’m glad it’s fun for you, I totally screwed it up in the beginning.

If this is what fun is, fuck fun!
View Quote

I edited my post. This is always fun.
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 2:00:15 AM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

If we see a sub $4 dip I might buy more to have an even 1000 shares.

I have 3 calls also, so I’m kind of a big deal.
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 2:05:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: FelisTacet] [#23]

View All Quotes

Without speaking for him, I’m thinking that’s Kai’s plan too.  Here’s to Tuesday morning’s dip below $4 and then a run.
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 2:23:19 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By PepePewPew:

When we talk to the automakers, it's plain they don't care what works best, they care what's the cheapest thing that works well enough to sell to the gullible public. That's why the first question they ask isn't about the product, they want to know the price before we tell them anything else.
So we're trying to cut a deal with an automaker that's supposedly interested in quality (DBAG) and if we ever manage to sell anything to (DBAG) we'll have X,XXX,XXX,XXX sales between now and 2030. If only DBAG would agree to buy our product.
View Quote

So true. Cost per unit. Look at those airbag recalls. Theres probably a thousand scenarios going on.
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 3:15:25 AM EDT
[#25]

Oh and we are already at this week's BBIG's max pain.  That's really what scared me off.  If we would have went to 5 or 6 I would have held. That drop under $4 got me.
View Quote

During the first run up I remember selling calls in the $80 to $90 range. That was fun as hell. Rolled a few out but most expired. That volatility is back. Only this time I need to remember to sell.
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 9:44:05 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By myfakename:

During the first run up I remember selling calls in the $80 to $90 range. That was fun as hell. Rolled a few out but most expired. That volatility is back. Only this time I need to remember to sell.
View Quote

They are right I will probably buy more shares and swing trade.  I'm going to sell calls. Maybe in the money ones. And let them decay really fast.
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 9:45:52 AM EDT
[#27]

Without speaking for him, I’m thinking that’s Kai’s plan too.  Here’s to Tuesday morning’s dip below $4 and then a run.
View Quote

I think I would rather see it go up. That way I know which way it's going to go for sure. Back down.  
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 9:48:15 AM EDT
[#28]
Im here for another moon shot.
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 9:57:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Andrapos] [#29]
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 9:58:59 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Andrapos:
Hopefully Tuesday brings a bull market for MVIS, SENS, and DPLS.

Yes I know SENS has been bouncing both ways lately, would like calls to actually start generating some decent premiums
View Quote

The July $4 strike are about 25% of the stock price.  That seems good to me.  
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 10:17:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Vengeance6661] [#31]
Originally Posted By Tango:

So true. Cost per unit. Look at those airbag recalls. Theres probably a thousand scenarios going on.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Tango:
Originally Posted By PepePewPew:

When we talk to the automakers, it's plain they don't care what works best, they care what's the cheapest thing that works well enough to sell to the gullible public. That's why the first question they ask isn't about the product, they want to know the price before we tell them anything else.
So we're trying to cut a deal with an automaker that's supposedly interested in quality (DBAG) and if we ever manage to sell anything to (DBAG) we'll have X,XXX,XXX,XXX sales between now and 2030. If only DBAG would agree to buy our product.

True. But I think the luxury brands, mainly Mercedes, wouldn't want bottom of the barrel cheapest lidar for their premium luxury vehicles? I hope they would want a quality, best in class, unit
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 10:17:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 11:01:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Vengeance6661] [#33]

Yes I know SENS has been bouncing both ways lately, would like calls to actually start generating some decent premiums
View Quote

I really don't understand how this turd hasn't went positive yet with all they've done in a year. OTC investing and all that. It's sad that DPLS may be the stock that helps me get my MVIS losses back. Hopefully it gets listed on the NASDAQ soonish.
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 11:13:32 AM EDT
[#34]
I watched a show last night that had a character named Mavis and I followed that up with a dream about MVIS.

Positive news is coming.  
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 11:18:21 AM EDT
[#35]

From a R/MVIS user Jan 14th in Germany.
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 11:35:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: KaiK] [#36]
Reasons I think MVIS is going to pop this week.

Oversold on stochastic, oversold on RSI, downward momentum flat on momentum SMA.  
Attachment Attached File

Max pain is at $7 strike but you have to go to $8.5 strike before you get close to the money on the line under $7 strike.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

I think any good news is going to send it over $7. Excellent news would probably be over $10. And no news around $6.

Anyone have Ortex short interest data? I almost want to subscribe to just know it.
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 1:06:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Reasons I think MVIS is going to pop this week.

Oversold on stochastic, oversold on RSI, downward momentum flat on momentum SMA.  
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/173565/Screenshot_20220116-092607_thinkorswim_j-2242201.JPG

Max pain is at $7 strike but you have to go to $8.5 strike before you get close to the money on the line under $7 strike.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/173565/Screenshot_20220116-092756_Samsung_Inter-2242209.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/173565/Screenshot_20220116-092846_Samsung_Inter-2242210.JPG

I think any good news is going to send it over $7. Excellent news would probably be over $10. And no news around $6.

Anyone have Ortex short interest data? I almost want to subscribe to just know it.
View Quote

Hope you're right. everything we've been told was a slow steady decline til at least June.
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 1:16:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KaiK] [#38]

Hope you're right. everything we've been told was a slow steady decline til at least June.
View Quote

I'm just going with what takes the most money from the most people and gives it to the market makers as my strongest sign.

Link Posted: 1/16/2022 1:31:08 PM EDT
[#39]

I really don't understand how this turd hasn't went positive yet with all they've done in a year. OTC investing and all that. It's sad that DPLS may be the stock that helps me get my MVIS losses back. Hopefully it gets listed on the NASDAQ soonish.
View All Quotes

This didn't help the share price. From recent 10-K in Nov:
Attachment Attached File

Hopefully what they're doing with Optilan gives them a cash cushion.
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 2:12:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By nolan7120:

This didn't help the share price. From recent 10-K in Nov:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/192624/Screenshot_20220116-112620_Chrome_jpg-2242325.JPG

Hopefully what they're doing with Optilan gives them a cash cushion.
View Quote

Took me a second to figure out you weren't talking about MVIS. I had a huge WTF moment!
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 2:20:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By CajunMojo:

Took me a second to figure out you weren't talking about MVIS. I had a huge WTF moment!
View Quote

Yeah, MVIS lost way more than that.
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 2:26:14 PM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/16/2022 2:30:38 PM EDT
[#43]
View Quote

Sorry, I meant wisely used it on marketing their product to top tier auto manufacturers.  
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 2:32:38 PM EDT
[#44]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CajunMojo:

https://c.tenor.com/P1kvseQ5INIAAAAd/blank-stare-really.gif

LOL. So is tomorrow the day since no one has mentioned it yet?
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 2:34:44 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By glocknick:

View Quote

Guaranteed not to lose money on MVIS tomorrow.
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 2:41:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By glocknick:

View Quote

Tomorrow for sure is not the day.
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 2:59:19 PM EDT
[#47]

Tomorrow for sure is not the day.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/16/2022 3:20:19 PM EDT
[#48]

Sorry, I meant wisely used it on marketing their product to top tier auto manufacturers.  
View All Quotes

At a certain point I wonder why mvis doesn’t just buy a new MB and integrate it themselves to show it works and is the best. Little guerrilla marketing
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 3:32:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By AesopsWildBoar:

At a certain point I wonder why mvis doesn’t just buy a new MB and integrate it themselves to show it works and is the best. Little guerrilla marketing
View Quote

I assume one of the execs drives a luxury car. Don't even have to buy one to test it out on

The test mule on their websites videos is a older generation Toyota Highlander.
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 3:44:25 PM EDT
[#50]

I assume one of the execs drives a luxury car. Don't even have to buy one to test it out on

The test mule on their websites videos is a older generation Toyota Highlander.
View Quote

Nah, someone went to that office last summer and took some pics...lots of Subaru's in the parking lot, and SS drives an old ass Outback.
Page / 1712
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top