Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Malbec:
Today is the day, I can feel it.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/27/2022 12:39:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By 1969GTX:
Merry Christmas everyone! Here's to hoping for a bull market run this week.
View Quote

Just kidding. Bear market continues.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 1:10:17 PM EDT
[#3]
ACER got approved (last week, i missed it), drops 20% today.

yay? :(
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 1:16:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By shblackdragon:

View Quote

Were you hiding this one from us?!?

Link Posted: 12/27/2022 1:21:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By m1awolf:

You should know by now that the "second wall" is a lie. There is no bottom, or sides for that matter,just endless misery......
View Quote

Lots of misery.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 1:31:24 PM EDT
[#6]

View Quote

damn that's crazy
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 1:55:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: shblackdragon] [#7]
Originally Posted By bradpierson26:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Pretty sure I mentioned it last week.  Approval was supposed to come mid-to-late Jan.  Down 34% now, so it's good for anyone that didn't notice it.

NB:
It seems approvals themselves aren't magic, but there is expected declaration for good forward looking revenue.  
  SENS burned because theirs was too small, too slow.
  ACER declined to give a forecast (perhaps they weren't ready, a month early?)
Now I'm worried about TGTX

edit

ACER arranged a loan on approval back in march, their announceent of the approval stated:
$42.5 million of non-dilutive debt funding available to Acer that, if drawn, would extend cash runway into H2 2023

Key words are non-dilutive and "if drawn"; lack of revenue forecasts may be not yet presented but everything else sounds perfect.

If you gamble with biotechs, maybe this is a post-approval buy?
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 1:55:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Here's a bit of needed good news. Hopefully not a dupe, don't think I've seen it posted here.

Army has agreed to take two deliveries of IVAS (1.0 and 1.1) in 2023 of 5K units each. Each delivery is valued at over $190M...which is just plain nuts to me, unless I dropped a zero somewhere that brings in each IVAS at $38,000 Actually I doubt it's that cut and dried. I'm sure that price includes support, warranty, software, yada yada, but still...

With the deferred revenue/payment from 22Q4 and that first tranche, we should clear the remaining advance fairly quickly and begin logging royalty going forward as revenue.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 2:01:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: shblackdragon] [#9]
Originally Posted By Osprey61:
Here's a bit of needed good news. Hopefully not a dupe, don't think I've seen it posted here.

Army has agreed to take two deliveries of IVAS (1.0 and 1.1) in 2023 of 5K units each. Each delivery is valued at over $190M...which is just plain nuts to me, unless I dropped a zero somewhere that brings in each IVAS at $38,000 Actually I doubt it's that cut and dried. I'm sure that price includes support, warranty, software, yada yada, but still...

With the deferred revenue/payment from 22Q4 and that first tranche, we should clear the remaining advance fairly quickly and begin logging royalty going forward as revenue.
View Quote

That was stated several months ago (Oct?), but awesome to hear that it is still progressing and not mysteriously delayed again.  I probably remember wrong, I thought that delivery had started already.

*edit*

Software almost always costs more than hardware...
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 2:14:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jpcdmd] [#10]
TGTX website is down. Hopefully revising pages with the new drug name splashed everywhere.

ETA: back up now
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 3:33:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bradpierson26] [#11]
Originally Posted By jpcdmd:
TGTX website is down. Hopefully revising pages with the new drug name splashed everywhere.

ETA: back up now
View Quote

Little stressful lol
Under $8 again
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 4:08:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HEATSEAKER] [#12]

SENS
ME
BBIG
DPLS
CEI
INND

And many, many more.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Vengeance6661:
Originally Posted By amanbearpig:

I think basically every single stock I've bought after it was recommended here has lost me money.
I welcome alternate viewpoints.

Do we have a running list? Trying to remember some of the earlier ones..

SXOOF
ZOM
SENS

SENS
ME
BBIG
DPLS
CEI
INND

And many, many more.

BRLL and ATAO. The Paul Pelosi, Jr. nepotism bets. Even after bills pass for billions in handouts to domestic green energy companies Nancy STILL fails to forward taxpayer's money to her son's shitty companies.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 4:29:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BlackTaco] [#13]
Robinhood just notified me - MVIS is at a 52 week low. Is this the time I pickup another 1000 shares?

Also - I think you all recommended ATAI - it’s down to a 52week low @ $2.39 share with a 100% “should buy” rating.
Any feedback on grabbing more of this?
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 5:25:10 PM EDT
[#14]

That was stated several months ago (Oct?), but awesome to hear that it is still progressing and not mysteriously delayed again.  I probably remember wrong, I thought that delivery had started already.

*edit*

Software almost always costs more than hardware...
View Quote

Yep, I know it had been briefed earlier, but this article is dated Dec 26, 2022 which is somewhat reassuring. The Defense Appropriations Bill passed Dec 15, authorizing $858B in fraud, waste and abuse spending authorization...$45B more than the potato-in-chief asked for.

Here's the link...sorry, forgot.
Defense News
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 5:52:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: colt_thompson] [#15]
Originally Posted By BlackTaco:
Robinhood just notified me - MVIS is at a 52 week low. Is this the time I pickup another 1000 shares?
I'd sell 10 $2 puts for Jan 20th at $10 a contract. If you get them at $2 great . If not you get $100. Not a lot of good news in the markets so I'm not rushing in. If I was feeling frisky I'd look at $4 calls a year out

Also - I think you all recommended ATAI - it’s down to a 52week low @ $2.39 share with a 100% “should buy” rating.
Any feedback on grabbing more of this?
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/27/2022 6:24:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By colt_thompson:

View Quote

Thank you very much for your reply and suggestion. I googled what "puts" are, and there wasn't any "explain to me like I'm a 5yr old" definitions. It's beyond my knowledge in the investing world. I'm not sure Robinhood lets you do that?
I pay an Ed Jones guy to manage a majority of my investments, but I stuck $50K in Robinhood to try and make my own $$ while having a little fun while the markets are down.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 6:57:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Osprey61:

View Quote

The IVAS contract has a large robust cloud native back-end provided by none other than MSFT.
Much like the Joint Warfighter Cloud Capabilities (JWCC) contract the Army can purchase Azure GovCloud resources directly thru MSFT on IVAS.
Before any purchase would have to go thru a 3rd party value added reseller (VAR).

My group purchased MSFT Azure GovCloud resources thru DELL.

By resources I'm talking about the "as a service" offerings, infrastructure, platform, or software.

I wanted to add this info to your post earlier but I was at work monitoring our Azure GovCloud console.
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 9:33:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Another MVIS Patent:

Scanning Mirror System With Attached Coil

DOCUMENT ID US 11536952 B2

DATE PUBLISHED 2022-12-27

INVENTOR NAME Matthew; Ellis Sammamish WA

ASSIGNEE NAME Microvision, Inc. Redmond WA US

Abstract A light detection and ranging system includes synchronously scanning transmit and receive mirrors that scan a pulsed fanned laser beam in two dimensions. Imaging optics image a receive aperture onto an arrayed receiver that includes a plurality of light sensitive devices. Scanning mirror assemblies include stationary permanent magnets and MEMS devices with attached mirrors and conductive coils.

Background (2) Scanning mirror systems are currently in use in various applications. For example, some light detection and ranging (LIDAR) systems determine distances to objects by scanning and measuring round trip times-of-flight of laser light pulses.

From Claims

A scanning mirror assembly comprising: a micro-machined device having fixed platforms and a scanning platform coupled to the fixed platforms by flexures; a mirror affixed to the scanning platform above the fixed platform; a stationary permanent magnet positioned below the fixed platform, the stationary permanent magnet producing a second magnetic field; and a conductive coil affixed to the scanning platform below the fixed platform, the stationary permanent magnet being positioned at least partially within an interior volume of the conductive coil, the conductive coil producing a first magnetic field in response to a drive current applied to the conductive coil, where the first magnetic field interacts with the second magnetic field to create a force on the conductive coil that results in motion of the conductive coil, scanning platform, and the mirror.

Link Posted: 12/28/2022 9:38:54 AM EDT
[#19]
TGTX up 7% on light volume.  Is today the day, I ask rhetorically.
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 10:12:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: apexcrusade] [#20]
ARBKL baby bond:

premarket    Last Trade      $3.57      Change Since Close      2.72 (320.00%)

I'm in at 1.19.  Matures at PAR in 2026 - $25, pays 2.1875/yr in interest.  Very high risk but for a couple dollars well worth it.
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 10:33:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By apexcrusade:
TGTX up 7% on light volume.  Is today the day, I ask rhetorically.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/28/2022 10:36:15 AM EDT
[#22]
Is MVIS still in talks to sell? I haven't been following this thread like I used to.
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 10:55:53 AM EDT
[#23]
It will get better, I just need my coffee.
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 10:56:28 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Malbec:
Is MVIS still in talks to sell? I haven't been following this thread like I used to.
View Quote

If they are,  they aren't saying shit about it.  They also never said that they were on talks to sell,, IIRC. only threw it out there that they would sell. It's possible there weren't any takers or the short squeeze at the time priced out any potential buyers. ** speculating here.

Link Posted: 12/28/2022 10:57:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Took my $38k MGDL gains and dumped it into TGTX for another 4800 shares. Today is the day. I can really feel it in my loins now.
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 11:15:10 AM EDT
[#26]
Buying more SENS and MVIS to make each holding a nice round number of shares.  That is, if my buy price hits of course.

TGTX - waiting and watching,  Probably should get in much more than I am.
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 11:31:46 AM EDT
[#27]
Buying more SENS and MVIS to make each holding a nice round number of shares.  That is, if my buy price hits of course.

View Quote

Every day I debate selling every share of SENS, taking the tax loss and buying more MVIS
Ugh
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 11:36:23 AM EDT
[#28]

Every day I debate selling every share of SENS, taking the tax loss and buying more MVIS
Ugh
View All Quotes

Ugh

Sometimes the most difficult thing to do is - nothing.  Stay put.  Hard for me since I get impatient.  SENS is tempting if I can get under a dollar.
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 12:00:08 PM EDT
[#29]
BOIL breaks 52 week low lol.
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 12:27:08 PM EDT
[#30]
UAN below $100
@rustyboy

Any news or just general market selloff?
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 1:08:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Snagged 7 AAPL shares at $127 today.
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 1:58:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: apexcrusade] [#32]
TGTX - can't find news but she's moving  Somethings up with it

circuit breaker?
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 2:11:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: apexcrusade] [#33]
TG Therapeutics (NASDAQ:TGTX) made a significant comeback to add ~8% on Wednesday after the FDA approved its multiple sclerosis therapy ublituximab under the brand name Briumvi for adults.

According to the FDA, the CD20-directed antibody will be commercially available in the U.S. to treat certain adults with relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis (RMS)
   Following three straight sessions of losses, TG Therapeutics (TGTX) was on the decline in early trading ahead of the approval. Currently, its shares are on hold for trading due to volatility.
   Previously, the Biologics License Application for ublituximab was under the FDA review for RMS with an action date on Dec. 28.

In November, TG Therapeutics (TGTX) shares surged after its Chief Executive Michael Weiss said that the company has started labeling discussions with the FDA for ublituximab ahead of a potential U.S. approval.
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 2:13:02 PM EDT
[#34]
TGTX trading halted
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 2:16:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bradpierson26] [#35]
TGTX trading halted
View Quote

Dun dun dun
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 2:17:25 PM EDT
[#36]
D
TGTX

Bid: 1.00 Ask: 88.88 Last: 8.51 Chg ($): 0.69 Vol: 5.74M
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 2:17:41 PM EDT
[#37]
TGTX trading halted
View Quote

From 7.76 to 8.51 in 38 seconds, and they kill the only good green I have.
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 2:24:26 PM EDT
[#38]
about 15% short interest on this, according to TDA
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 2:31:42 PM EDT
[#39]
View Quote

So, suspended so their buddies with short positions can close them...

Is it like the gme debacle, only retail is suspended?
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 2:34:31 PM EDT
[#40]

View All Quotes

Oh I would not doubt that at all.  The effect of 'halting due to volatility' is to, among other things, give the shorts some relief.
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 2:38:13 PM EDT
[#41]
TGTX trading halted
View Quote

Do you have any sells in?
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 2:42:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 2:57:45 PM EDT
[#43]
I knew the release for TGTX was supposed to happen today and was wondering why the price wasn't moving much.  Guess halting trading will do that
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 3:01:50 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By NIevo:
I knew the release for TGTX was supposed to happen today and was wondering why the price wasn't moving much.  Guess halting trading will do that
View Quote

I'm happy with the $7.03 shares I bought this morning
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 3:08:57 PM EDT
[#45]

View All Quotes

Wish I could have bought more but no more funds  I sold $15 calls and $11 calls a while back for good money and holding 100 shares to see where it goes.
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 3:17:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Trading starts at 2:20?
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 3:22:31 PM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

500 shares for me, not quite that low
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 3:22:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Trading starts at 2:20?
View Quote

Let’s fuckin go
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 3:25:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: colt_thompson] [#49]
Broke $10

I'm out at $10.23
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 3:39:32 PM EDT
[#50]
Broke $10

I'm out at $10.23
View Quote

Hit my stop as well.

Help offset the mvis pain
Page / 1712
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top