Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 4:23:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The USA is at war?  News to me.
View Quote

Unrelated to op’s thread, the fact you posted what you did is….

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 4:23:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Only one side doing all the fighting. Legally and mainly illegally they are winning every battle. Hell, our team ain't even in theatre.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 4:23:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 4:26:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Maybe the capital is being overrun again. Hopefully there are heros with green tips to protect our democracy. 55 grains just won’t cut it during times like these
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 4:27:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yeah, seems like your interest in American wars was a lot less when you had the opportunity.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 4:27:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Will Ukraine send aid?
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 4:28:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Will Ukraine send aid?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 4:29:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Only one side doing all the fighting. Legally and mainly illegally they are winning every battle. Hell, our team ain't even in theatre.
View Quote

Haven't been following the cases against the ATF, have you?
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 4:35:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Maybe the capital is being overrun again. Hopefully there are heros with green tips to protect our democracy. 55 grains just won’t cut it during times like these
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/9/2023 4:39:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

The USA is not at war, but America is.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 4:51:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

The USA is not at war, but America is.
View Quote

Freedom is at war, and it’s losing to pedophiles. Never in my life could I have anticipated this war. Jesus will fix this, but there’s pain coming for many.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 4:56:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Haven't been following the cases against the ATF, have you?
View Quote

ATF is only one of the many heads of the commie hydra. They are not the heart of the monster.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 4:59:39 PM EDT
[#13]
It’s time for the House to impeach the pedophile in the White House.

Every single day, impeach him. And make just as big a show out of it as Pelosi did.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 5:00:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Freedom is at war, and it’s losing to pedophiles. Never in my life could I have anticipated this war. Jesus will fix this, but there’s pain coming for many.
View Quote

No one is going to fix anything for you.  Its up to you.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 5:03:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 5:04:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
It’s time for the House to impeach the pedophile in the White House.

Every single day, impeach him. And make just as big a show out of it as Pelosi did.
View Quote

Our reps do not have the courage to attack.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 5:42:57 PM EDT
[#17]
LOL, defending a loser.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 5:47:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Under (1) minute, impressive...

...and your definition of war is rather short-sided
View Quote

Where is the war?
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 5:54:53 PM EDT
[#19]
It needs to be military intervention from the top.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 5:55:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

He's referring to the left.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This means, what exactly?

He's referring to the left.

IMO the implication is that the indictments are a declaration of war. I am pretty sure he used “war” as a figure of speech.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 5:57:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

*sighted
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

*sighted

Ah, yep...
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 5:57:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Man never trumpers are insufferable. I admit I am rooting for Trump as president over DeSantis but if this were happening to him, I would be pissed.

Why can't we rally together as conservatives when stuff like this happens? If we are this fractured, there is no way we will ever be able to win anything. I used to think if a civil war happened, conservatives would have the power to win given our affinity for guns and being prepared. However, it is becoming more and more clear to me many of you will just sit back forever and take anything that happens because you don't like something about a politician.

Trump does many dumb things but he also has done many good things. It seems everyone wants to ignore any of his accomplishments and hype up his dumber moments.

I actually would be mad if this were happening to a Democrat too. Especially if there was such flimsy or made up evidence being used against them. We shouldnt be ok with this behavior. The fact many are means our country is done for.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 6:00:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 6:06:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/9/2023 6:07:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 6:07:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Where is the war?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where is the war?

All around Sir, on most-every known level. That said, how about this one:

The USA is at war with Russia, whether you choose to acknowledge it or not. Funding and supplying an active adversary of theirs with weapons n such that are then being used against them doesn't absolve this country of being engaging in said war...
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 6:08:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I actually would be mad if this were happening to a Democrat too. Especially if there was such flimsy or made up evidence being used against them. We shouldnt be ok with this behavior. The fact many are means our country is done for.
View Quote

You can rest assured the Republicans will never do this to a democrat. Regardless of evidence or guilt.
That ain't how it works.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 6:11:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Where is the war?
View Quote

It’s 4th and 5th gen at this point.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 6:12:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Will Ukraine send aid?
View Quote

Just 10%.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 6:12:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

You can rest assured the Republicans will never do this to a democrat. Regardless of evidence or guilt.
That ain't how it works.
View Quote

“No reasonable prosecutor.”
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 6:13:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Just 10%.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Will Ukraine send aid?

Just 10%.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 6:14:53 PM EDT
[#32]
Do something?  What?   Seriously, what?

Only thing I can think of is defund the entire DOJ.  Begin impeachment proceedings for Biden and Garland.  GOP doesn't have the balls..
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 6:15:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Outside of my family, I can't think of anyone at this point worth taking a bullet for.  

Show me something worth fighting for.  I am not helping the devil advance its cause.

Link Posted: 6/9/2023 6:28:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Why can't we rally together as conservatives when stuff like this happens? If we are this fractured, there is no way we will ever be able to win anything. I used to think if a civil war happened, conservatives would have the power to win given our affinity for guns and being prepared. However, it is becoming more and more clear to me many of you will just sit back forever and take anything that happens because you don't like something about a politician.
View Quote

Repubilcans like to color in the lines, they view politics like sportsball, its got rules and the rules need to be followed to the T, it doesn't matter to them that their opponents have dispensed with the facade. Conservatives need to come to acceptance and understanding, there is no political solution, and the situation terminal. The only saving grace is that it is doomed to fail, and something better can come from it.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 6:45:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Glowies will be furiously masturbating to this thread.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 7:01:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Outside of my family, I can't think of anyone at this point worth taking a bullet for.  

Show me something worth fighting for.  I am not helping the devil advance its cause.

https://media-cldnry.s-nbcnews.com/image/upload/rockcms/2021-06/210607-air-force-pride-flag-jm-1641-a31f9b.jpg
View Quote

That’s the only rational position one can take now. Serving a corrupt regime or sending your children to die for its causes is unthinkable. Starve them. Let the corrupt political class send their own gender confused bastards.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 7:49:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

https://media-cldnry.s-nbcnews.com/image/upload/rockcms/2021-06/210607-air-force-pride-flag-jm-1641-a31f9b.jpg
View Quote
Fuck man, I remember don't ask don't tell.. I never thought id see something like this
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 7:53:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

ETA: originally the pic didn’t load. Now I see it.

Prosecuting trump for what Biden and Hillary have done is hypocritical

View Quote

True but they might hope to provoke the soft brained among us into to doing something to give them all the excuses they need. And some  Trump followers , if their bravado is true, will do some dumb shit.

I say if Trump gets locked up for bullshit we should behave the same way Trump did  with the Jan 6th protesters. He set an example. He deserves what he gave in return.

All that said the witch hunt is all bullshit. Trump a gigantic asshole but he has no reason to be locked up. Id still vote for him if he wins the Primary
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 8:00:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Problem is the left has been fighting this war, on their terms for decades while the right is waiting for the boogaloo. The left knows they can't win an actual violent war, so why would they engage in a actual physical fight when they can beat us legally, politically, socially.

We either need to be better than them at their war (unlikely) or start waging a war on our own terms.

It's like the A10, Russia had a shit ton of tanks, so instead of going armor vs. armor we built a plane that could mitigate their armored capabilities.

Link Posted: 6/9/2023 8:12:35 PM EDT
[#40]
James Yeager - Killing People Response - Remix
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 8:16:10 PM EDT
[#41]

RIP
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 8:18:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's hilarious! I'm stealing that!
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 8:23:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Do you even have a job or family? You are here constantly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you even have a job or family? You are here constantly.

Lol..I see your account much more than his. With your "ukebro" and "fuck Ukraine" posts..,, talk about calling the kettle black..
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top