Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2024 2:03:22 PM EDT
You know the Dem controllers are looking for ways to get FKH off of the campaign trail without affecting her chances. The fewer days she's out there the better.

I'm referring to some national "emergency" where they will say "Both parties must suspend all election efforts".

Here's the start of a list;

1. Carter passes and the presidential funeral activities last over a week.

2. Some suspected foreign military activity where FKH's presence is required in the Situation Room. To be fair the Trump/Vance team must stop campaigning.

3. Suspected/anticipated domestic terror activity again where FKH's expertise is required at the White House.

So, what have you got?

Link Posted: 9/6/2024 2:05:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hesperus] [#1]
They are going to ride this down like Major Kong.

Dr Strangelove Major Kong Rides The Bomb 1080p
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 2:05:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Huh? I don't like Harris, but she's making gains by doing what she is doing. Why would she want to stop???
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 2:07:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ShermanMcCoy:
Huh? I don't like Harris, but she's making gains by doing what she is doing. Why would she want to stop???
View Quote

Gains?
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 2:09:33 PM EDT
[#4]
We need a “I had a thought based on flimsy logic because I have too much time” sub forum.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 2:09:44 PM EDT
[#5]
View Quote

Maybe call Media Matters and see if the percentage of positive coverage for Kamala has increased in an effort to carry her over the finish line. That's the only gain she is making right now.

Even Nate Fucking Silver is increasing the likelihood Trump wins, as are the betting markets I believe. If you plan on stealing the election you need to create the narrative that she is ahead, and to do that you kind of need Nate Silver playing along.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 2:10:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By BreakRight:
You know the Dem controllers are looking for ways to get FKH off of the campaign trail without affecting her chances. The fewer days she's out there the better.

I'm referring to some national "emergency" where they will say "Both parties must suspend all election efforts".

2. Some suspected foreign military activity where FKH's presence is required in the Situation Room. To be fair the Trump/Vance team must stop campaigning.

3. Suspected/anticipated domestic terror activity again where FKH's expertise is required at the White House.  So Sucking cock will prevent a terrorist attack?  

So, what have you got?

View Quote
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 2:14:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By tboesche:
View Quote
Sorry that I didn't make it clear.  

The list is what the Dem hierarchy will say to justify her not  campaigning and trying to force Trump/Vance off the campaign trail.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 2:19:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CJ7365] [#8]

The list is what the Dem hierarchy will say to justify her not  campaigning and trying to force Trump/Vance off the campaign trail.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tboesche:

Where do you people come up with this shit?

Lol that you actually think Trump is going to be forced to stop campaigning.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 2:19:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Wasn't there a thread here about potential terror activity in the October time frame? I could easily see Dems looking for an excuse to delay the election while they solidified their illegitimate mail in balloting.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 2:22:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hesperus] [#10]
Originally Posted By CJ7365:

Where do you people come up with this shit?

View Quote

Kamala is someone so stupid and crazy that she probably couldn't be trusted to run a gas station in the middle of nowhere. Never mind a country.

Many people like to think that the people in positions of power got there for a reason. That they are smart, capable or at least ruthless. That what we see in day to day life is mostly an illusion. That bumbling idiot politicians have no real power and that they are completely controlled by James Bond villains hidden behind the scenes.

Unfortunately we have reached the point where Caligula has appointed his horse as his successor. Some people will not believe or accept this. But this is just how things are and how they will be until said horses administration is run out of town on a rail.

The only scene worth watching in Caligula (1979)
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 2:25:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By torstin:
Wasn't there a thread here about potential terror activity in the October time frame? I could easily see Dems looking for an excuse to delay the election while they solidified their illegitimate mail in balloting.
View Quote

This sounds exactly like what the democrats say about Trump.  Everybody wants to say their political opponent is going to somehow put a stop to the election.  If that even gets seriously talked about, any number of states will absolutely blow a gasket.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 2:27:04 PM EDT
[#12]
View Quote

No shit. Last month twice as much $$$ was donated to her campaign as Trumps.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 2:29:41 PM EDT
[#13]
There WILL be a false flag event of some sort that prevents FKH from being further exposed as an incompetent empty blue suit to the public at large.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 2:39:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Biden harvested 81 million ballots from the basement.

They're going for 100 million this time.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 2:45:00 PM EDT
[#15]
FJB dies of old age Oct 1st.

24/7 non stop media coverage as Kamala is sworn in. No question asked, all pre written speeches. Media fawns over her and Joe.

Anything trump says is portrayed as an insult to a dead man before the corpse is even cold, or some buzzword like "too soon" for a grieving Kamala, Joe's closest and dearest friend. AI FJB ads, vote Kamala for my memory.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 2:56:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By mooreshawnm:

Gains?
View All Quotes

Gains?

What she is doing?

NOTHING. SHES DOING NOTHING.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 2:57:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By lilMAC25:

What she is doing?

NOTHING. SHES DOING NOTHING.
View Quote

Doesn't need to do anything. She just needs to keep the gaffes to a minimum.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 3:06:00 PM EDT
[#18]
View Quote

There is no provision in the constitution to allow the date of electing the president to be changed.  If states can’t deliver their delegates votes they won’t be counted
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 3:36:19 PM EDT
[#19]
KH shot herself in the foot with the whole unrealized capital gains tax.  

That has to be the dumbest thing I've heard come out of a politician ever.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 3:41:38 PM EDT
[#20]

Gains?
View All Quotes

Gains?

We all know people that will vote against Trump, no matter who that option is.

Regretfully, I know more than a handful that hate him so much, they will flush this country down the toilet to spite him.

What they all have in common is they are all over 60 years old, oddly.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 4:05:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Fullautoguy:

There is no provision in the constitution to allow the date of electing the president to be changed.  If states can't deliver their delegates votes they won't be counted
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Fullautoguy:

There is no provision in the constitution to allow the date of electing the president to be changed.  If states can't deliver their delegates votes they won't be counted
The "delayed election" boogyman is brought up every election cycle. Used to work with guy who insisted GWB was going to cancel elections and declare martial law to stay in power
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 4:12:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Ohio_Bill:
The "delayed election" boogyman is brought up every election cycle. Used to work with guy who insisted GWB was going to cancel elections and declare martial law to stay in power
View Quote

The last one of the star wars prequels came out while Bush was in office, and I remember someone saying that palpatine disbanding the senate and becoming dark lord was some kind of foreshadowing of what George Bush was going to do, lol
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 4:13:38 PM EDT
[#23]
National tinfoil shortage?

Link Posted: 9/6/2024 4:28:28 PM EDT
[#24]

3. Suspected/anticipated domestic terror activity again where FKH's expertise is required at the White House.

So, what have you got?

View Quote

None of those scenarios is plausible.  It would have to be some kind of lockdown (think martial law) and/or terrorized/panicked populace (think extended grid down or NBC event).  Carter's funeral or Situation Room activity would in no possible way prevent states from carrying out their election responsibilities. Only some kind of physically forced lockdown all stop the voting. Is that possible?  Absolutely; there is no level of desperation or depravity that I would put past the deep state power lusters, including false flag event that leads to mass casualties on our soil.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 4:33:08 PM EDT
[#25]

Gains?
View All Quotes

Gains?
He meant gagging sounds.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 4:37:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By tangbang:

None of those scenarios is plausible.  It would have to be some kind of lockdown (think martial law) and/or terrorized/panicked populace (think extended grid down or NBC event).  Carter's funeral or Situation Room activity would in no possible way prevent states from carrying out their election responsibilities. Only some kind of physically forced lockdown all stop the voting. Is that possible?  Absolutely; there is no level of desperation or depravity that I would put past the deep state power lusters, including false flag event that leads to mass casualties on our soil.
View Quote

Seems like I didn't state the scenario very clearly.

These scenarios are meant to allow FKH's campaign to try and shame Trump/Vance into suspending their campaign efforts. The suspension could be to allow for a national mourning period (ie Carter, FJB's passing) or just to be fair when FKH is recalled to the White House during a national emergency because "her natural leadership capabilities are required for the benefit of the nation".

There is no suspension of voting or martial law only a case where "to make things fair while FKH is unable to campaign" the Trump/Vance campaign efforts should be stopped too.

Her handlers would push this to get her away from the public and try and force Trump to respond.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 4:44:34 PM EDT
[#27]
As the great Lee Ving would say... "Let's have a War!"

Link Posted: 9/6/2024 4:53:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Dare I say it?

COVID II
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 5:02:57 PM EDT
[#29]
View Quote

😂. Harris is loosing three states she can’t afford to lose. Pa, Az, and Ga.  She has to campaign
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 5:16:57 PM EDT
[#30]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kraquine:

If you believe donations are "A", real donations from actual people and/or "B", a measure of success, take moment to recalibrate. Uniformed and undecided people(sheep) follow made up information like that.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 5:19:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Hesperus:
Kamala is someone so stupid and crazy that she probably couldn't be trusted to run a gas station in the middle of nowhere. Never mind a country.
View Quote

But she already "is".

Clearly the country is still "running" and Joe Biden's Zombie and her have been in charge for 4 years now.

Link Posted: 9/6/2024 5:28:25 PM EDT
[#32]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kraquine:

Yes, Democrats are the party of the top 0.1% now. It will take a while for middle America to figure that out. Elon Musk is the exception, not the rule.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 5:31:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Gelandewagen:
But she already "is".

Clearly the country is still "running" and Joe Biden's Zombie and her have been in charge for 4 years now.

View Quote

Do you trust her to keep running things for the next 4 years?

Personally I would much rather have her running a gas station. But I don't think we will get to see that. No matter what happens next she is probably set for life.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 6:13:47 PM EDT
[#34]

Personally I would much rather have her running a gas station. But I don't think we will get to see that. No matter what happens next she is probably set for life.
View Quote

I would stay far away from that gas station. She would be burning through all the Swisher Sweets behind the counter, and probably open up the main tank to top it off with water, and cause a kaboom
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 6:19:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By 56xdx_Z:

I would stay far away from that gas station. She would be burning through all the Swisher Sweets White Owl's behind the counter, and probably open up the main tank to top it off with water, and cause a kaboom
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 56xdx_Z:

I would stay far away from that gas station. She would be burning through all the Swisher Sweets White Owl's behind the counter, and probably open up the main tank to top it off with water, and cause a kaboom

Link Posted: 9/6/2024 6:19:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Attachment Attached File
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 6:21:13 PM EDT
[#37]

Gains?
View All Quotes

Gains?

Gains?
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 6:21:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By piperpa24:
There WILL be a false flag event of some sort that prevents FKH from being further exposed as an incompetent empty blue suit to the public at large.
View Quote

9/11 anniversary is next week.

See what the fed bois have planned.

I so want to see Elon Musk take a position as an "efficiency czar" and gut every gov't agency by 80%.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top