Link Posted: 3/22/2020 7:06:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Who knows why people do things.

Link Posted: 3/22/2020 7:08:59 PM EDT
[#3]
He is a fan of Tom Selleck?
Link Posted: 3/22/2020 7:10:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Maybe he can appreciate a strong moustache.
Link Posted: 3/22/2020 7:11:19 PM EDT
[#5]
You get one of these with the $10000 .22?
Link Posted: 3/22/2020 7:46:25 PM EDT
[#6]
The guy wearing the T-shirt laughed when I asked him about his T-shirt he said his wife bought it for him.

Next: Soup Nazi T-shirts
Link Posted: 3/22/2020 8:48:32 PM EDT
[#7]
This happens to me all the time.  My wife likes to buy me weird t-shirts, and of course I have to wear them or her feelings will get hurt.  So I'm constantly explaining to people that I'm in fact not into Dr. Who, Golden girls, etc.

On the plus side, she bought me a shirt a while back.  I was amazed and asked her how she knew my favorite scifi show was Firefly?  She thought it (the shirt) was Star Wars.
Link Posted: 3/22/2020 8:49:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Does it say MORTGAGE on the back???
Link Posted: 3/23/2020 4:21:00 AM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 3/23/2020 4:30:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

The fucking chivers are a douche breed of their own... a decent amount pony up money for charity but its annoying hearing them pass each other
Link Posted: 3/23/2020 4:31:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
This happens to me all the time.  My wife likes to buy me weird t-shirts, and of course I have to wear them or her feelings will get hurt.  So I'm constantly explaining to people that I'm in fact not into Dr. Who, Golden girls, etc.

On the plus side, she bought me a shirt a while back.  I was amazed and asked her how she knew my favorite scifi show was Firefly?  She thought it (the shirt) was Star Wars.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/23/2020 5:02:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

I had on some old “aim to misbehave” shirt featuring Nathan Fillion a couple of weeks ago.

A random stranger said, “I like your shirt. Is that from Star Wars?”
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top