User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:15:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Drakich:

You aren't looking at it from their point of view.

From their point of view, it was a long line of provocations in their sphere of influence / control.

Russia allowing the US to use its bases in the Afghanistan campaign and being paid back with:

Russia attempting to join NATO and being laughed out of the room.

Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia joining NATO.  Georgia attempting to join NATO.

The CIA/Soros backed Orange Revolution that replaced a pro-Russia government.

US attempting to overthrow a Russia friendly regime in Syria.

Ukraine attempting to join NATO.

The CIA setting up shop all along Ukraine's border with Russia.

Now, I'm not trying to portray Russia as a victim here (they aren't), but from their POV, they just didn't randomly decide to invade Ukraine.  There were a lot of explicit warnings they gave the Ukraine and the West.
View Quote

You forgot the NATO bombing of Serbia.Soros is an international villian as bad as Putin is in my estimation that's why I have a difficult time getting supporting Ukraine.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:19:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By doty_soty:
If Russia doesn’t want to be bombed they can always just quit fucking bombing the country discussing wanting to bomb them back.
View Quote

What if I don't want to be taxed to pay for the neocons pet cause? What if I don't like being threatened with nuclear weapons for a cause that empowers my domestic enemies?
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:24:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Frontiercowboy] [#3]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

Because it is against Russian interests to do so and a tacit admit of defeat and failure. Every single "red line" stated by Putin has been broken and crushed without a single nuke flying. Russia, actual Russia, was invaded and annexed into Ukraine. Did someone get nuked?

No.

Putin doesn't care how many of his own men are mowed down so long as his legacy is secured as a Tsar.

Meanwhile, nearly 600k dead Russian men later...

Why?

We should always push bad guys off the deep end. Part of what the gov is supposed to do is give evil men nightmares and have them checking underneath their beds for boogeymen.

Placating a tyrant breeds more tyranny. Someone trying to avoid pushing Germany off the deep end in the 30s came back and waved "peace for our time".

First it was Donetsk and Luhansk. Now look where that got us. It was never just about Donetsk and Luhansk. The apple in Putin's eye is Ukraine and he's stated as much.

Why don't we give China what they want? It's better than war and they have nukes, right?

Taiwan, Phillipines, and half of Japan should placate China in their "sphere of influence".

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Frontiercowboy:

Why do you state that no one is getting nuked so authoritatively?

Because it is against Russian interests to do so and a tacit admit of defeat and failure. Every single "red line" stated by Putin has been broken and crushed without a single nuke flying. Russia, actual Russia, was invaded and annexed into Ukraine. Did someone get nuked?

No.

The Russian side is portrayed as psychopaths with no regard for human life that need to be stopped at up too some fairly extreme measures, if that is  true why wouldn’t they hide in their extensive bunkers and blow the rest of the planet up? For all we know they sit around fantasizing about it like our domsday preppers.

Putin doesn't care how many of his own men are mowed down so long as his legacy is secured as a Tsar.

Meanwhile, nearly 600k dead Russian men later...

Hopefully that’s the game. Pushing Russia off the deep end is a worse outcome.

Why?

We should always push bad guys off the deep end. Part of what the gov is supposed to do is give evil men nightmares and have them checking underneath their beds for boogeymen.

Placating a tyrant breeds more tyranny. Someone trying to avoid pushing Germany off the deep end in the 30s came back and waved "peace for our time".

First it was Donetsk and Luhansk. Now look where that got us. It was never just about Donetsk and Luhansk. The apple in Putin's eye is Ukraine and he's stated as much.

Why don't we give China what they want? It's better than war and they have nukes, right?

Taiwan, Phillipines, and half of Japan should placate China in their "sphere of influence".

"Why don't we give China what they want? It's better than war and they have nukes, right?" Because China is the real enemy complete with copies of the communist manifesto in every bookstore. China is the one that owns the US cinc just ask why general Milley told them not to worry about Trump. I don't have handlers I'm an american no government pays me to be their grunt or shill. I'm 100% God family and country. How many on the Ukrainian side can say their position is also not influenced by their job or foreign interests?
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:28:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Remember that raging guy in Adeline that was dumping a mattress & that older man & his son confronted him & said don't come any closer or he'd shoot?

The the raging tough guy stated for the father that shot him then the son gave him a shotgun blast that killed him, then there was wailing & bashing of teeth?
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:37:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By _Redacted_:

And?

Do you not see why it's a big deal that WE are there right now discussing giving Ukraine some kind of approval.

It's not that they are or are not going to do it.  It's that WE are telling them to.

Again, if Putin is as unhinged and brutal as some of you say he is, you are painting the nut into a corner.  That rarely results in backing down.  Quite the opposite.

And hey, if you want and welcome that escalation that's fine, you're entitled to that opinion.  I just think it's nuts.  The world is a lot smaller than people think it is.
View Quote
Probably telling them to hit military targets only, actually destroying the Kremlin and Moscow might get the keys turned.

With long range weapons they can hit every tank, airfield, munition and aircraft factory at will.

Then destroy the Kerch bridge and all oil refineries and oil production in Russia. Nothing is gained by destroying residential areas in or near Moscow.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 11:43:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Putin knows damn well he can afford to live comfortably at home or in exile even after political upheaval.  He's stolen b-b-b-billions.

It's not your more typical "bayonet up the butt" dictatorship ending.

He has no intention of starting a nuclear war.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 12:08:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By HammerHammer:
If they used strategic weapons it would result in the Russian government, a good amount of their civilian population, and any meaningful military capability being erased from existence the same day. They would never recover as a nation. So no, I don't think there's a realistic chance that they will use strategic weapons.
View Quote
There isn't a single western country trading even one of their cities for Ukraine.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 10:37:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Frontiercowboy] [#8]
Originally Posted By Rifle_length:
There isn't a single western country trading even one of their cities for Ukraine.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HammerHammer:
If they used strategic weapons it would result in the Russian government, a good amount of their civilian population, and any meaningful military capability being erased from existence the same day. They would never recover as a nation. So no, I don't think there's a realistic chance that they will use strategic weapons.

Nonsense, London for one has been traded to third world immigrants partially so the neocons can control Ukraine, the same with Paris. In every western country there is a toxic pseudo Marxist elite trading our inheritance for their own gains financially and now openly territorialy in Ukraine.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 10:39:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Ukraine is talking about long range missile strikes into Russia, and the US is there to discuss that.

I don't give a crap whose side you are, or think you are on, that is an escalation no one wants.

You strike Moscow with long range missles, and all bets are off.  And that we are there discussing the green light for that is insane.
View Quote

It is already happening as is. Russia has been using long range strikes in Ukraine for over two years now so it is nothing new.

Just a few days ago a Ukrainian drone hit an apartment in Moscow.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 10:44:32 PM EDT
[#10]
1%    

The propaganda from both sides is ridiculous at this point and we should remove ourselves.  If European nations chose to fight, let them do so.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 11:07:54 PM EDT
[#11]
The one scenario I can't plan for. General nuclear war and I don't have a fallout shelter. Shit, if I did have one where am I going after the hot stuff decays enough to leave. I haven't bought a radiation survey meter because it's just going to let me know how long I've got to die.

The Chernobyl melt down is nothing compared to real warheads going off like firecrackers.

Nuclear War: A Scenerio by Annie Jacobsen is kind of crazy about how a possible Nuclear war could start. But with our current leaders, anything is possible.

Deniers can keep whistling in the dark and hope for a few more years.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 11:22:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Flogger23m:

It is already happening as is. Russia has been using long range strikes in Ukraine for over two years now so it is nothing new.

Just a few days ago a Ukrainian drone hit an apartment in Moscow.
View Quote
A cheap Ukrainian-made drone carrying at most a few kilograms of explosives hitting some random apartment building is not the same thing as an advanced US or British cruise missile with a 1,000 pound warhead slamming into Russian government buildings or military sites.

The Russians will get mad but accept the first one; the second is most certainly going to trigger a bigger response.  Especially if some Totenkopf-patch-wearing Banderites go rogue and decide to target the Kremlin itself in order to stick it to Putin.
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 12:13:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By radioshooter:
The one scenario I can't plan for. General nuclear war and I don't have a fallout shelter. Shit, if I did have one where am I going after the hot stuff decays enough to leave. I haven't bought a radiation survey meter because it's just going to let me know how long I've got to die.

The Chernobyl melt down is nothing compared to real warheads going off like firecrackers.

Nuclear War: A Scenerio by Annie Jacobsen is kind of crazy about how a possible Nuclear war could start. But with our current leaders, anything is possible.

View Quote

General nuclear war is one of the reasons I decided to leave the country, I'll decide if I'll come back pending the election results if we still have a country. Anyplace from the equatorial zone south should be okay as far as fallout. It's probably easier to leave the northern hemisphere than build a bunker and live underground.
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 12:17:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By StealthyBlagga:
Why? TACTICAL nukes deployed in the UKR theater might turn the tide, but STRATEGIC nukes fired into Europe or elsewhere would invite overwhelming retaliation. There is also a fair chance they could fizzle due to poor maintenance, which would be embarrassing.
View Quote

I would hope that there are a few sane launch officers in Russia that would not let it to happen. But we are talking Russia so......
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 12:50:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By radioshooter:

View Quote

Radiologically an exposed reactor turning to slag is quite a bit worse actually.
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 2:26:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: eolian] [#16]
Its going to be interesting to see what Russias response will be if Blinken authorizes those missile strikes.
In the 1980’s advanced infantry training classes they told us at that time Russia would rather burn with their heads held high.
there were still hard liners in power.
I wonder if Russias nukes are still dirty or if they are clean burning now?
Get them nukes flying before Trump has a chance to end the war.
Bold move Harris/Biden lets see if it works out for us.
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 3:11:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Scott-S6] [#17]

It seems to me listening to Putin rhetoric that he’s likely to use the strategic weapons rather than end up like Saddam Hussein or Quadaffi
View All Quotes
Why? TACTICAL nukes deployed in the UKR theater might turn the tide, but STRATEGIC nukes fired into Europe or elsewhere would invite overwhelming retaliation. There is also a fair chance they could fizzle due to poor maintenance, which would be embarrassing.

It seems to me listening to Putin rhetoric that he’s likely to use the strategic weapons rather than end up like Saddam Hussein or Quadaffi

Putin orders nukes launched to avoid a defeat that will probably see him ousted.

Do his generals go along with this or do they take it as a sign that he has to go now? They don't want to get nuked in retaliation and I'm sure their fallout shelters are significantly less well stocked with coke and hookers than Putin's.
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 3:13:09 AM EDT
[#18]
IMO

Link Posted: 9/14/2024 3:46:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: fadedsun] [#19]
Originally Posted By eolian:
Its going to be interesting to see what Russias response will be if Blinken authorizes those missile strikes.
In the 1980’s advanced infantry training classes they told us at that time Russia would rather burn with their heads held high.
View All Quotes

How are those going to be different than Ukraine actually invading Russia*?

Ukraine literally invaded Russia. No nukes have flown. Invading Russia is far more escalatory than sending Jassm-ERs and tomahawks into Russian weapons plants. It's been little over a month and "mother russia" is still being occupied..no nukes.

(*Fake Russia (parts of Ukraine they annexed)
Real Russia (actual, internationally recognized Russia)

Ukrainian drones are flying into and striking Russia daily. How is this somehow so escalatory?

General nuclear war is one of the reasons I decided to leave the country, I'll decide if I'll come back pending the election results if we still have a country. Anyplace from the equatorial zone south should be okay as far as fallout. It's probably easier to leave the northern hemisphere than build a bunker and live underground.

China has nukes.

So does North Korea.

But we have to be hostile to China and not appease like Russia..because nukes.

Originally Posted By carcrazysammy:

This might be difficult to believe, but the media lies.

We know that.

We also know hostile nations lie to Americans, too.

Because China is the real enemy complete with copies of the communist manifesto in every bookstore.

It's interesting how China is the "real enemy" but is farther away from America.

What does Russia fly, again?

Russia claims everything about the USSR to be theirs (including the UNSC seat) except the bad.

No neocon wars with China!

I find it fascinating how your position changes.

China is the one that owns the US cinc just ask why general Milley told them not to worry about Trump.

And?

Russia just got busted funneling millions to "conservative voices" to push their agenda in addition to fueling marxist groups here in the USA.

I don't have handlers I'm an american no government pays me to be their grunt or shill. I'm 100% God family and country. How many on the Ukrainian side can say their position is also not influenced by their job or foreign interests?

There's a ton of people on the Ukrainian side who can say that. In fact, 99% of them here can say that.

I've never received a dime for my support. I hate all bullies and tyrants.

And ironically I married someone who was born in what is now China.

What if I don't want to be taxed to pay for the neocons pet cause? What if I don't like being threatened with nuclear weapons for a cause that empowers my domestic enemies?

Everything is a "neocon" pet cause.

You think war with China will be somehow pleasant for civil liberties in the USA?

No Neocon war with China!

Link Posted: 9/14/2024 4:28:08 AM EDT
[#20]

Ukraine literally invaded Russia. No nukes have flown. Invading Russia is far more escalatory than sending Jassm-ERs and tomahawks into Russian weapons plants. It's been little over a month and "mother russia" is still being occupied..no nukes.

Ukrainian drones are flying into and striking Russia daily. How is this somehow so escalatory?

China has nukes.

So does North Korea.

We know that.

It's interesting how China is the "real enemy" but is farther away from America.

https://taskandpurpose.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/09/tank-flag-1.jpg?w=1173&h=660

https://preview.redd.it/4bogpxpbbsm81.jpg?width=1080&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=a1164e120a806b1fcae205b817137c9d6c26c541

https://gdb.rferl.org/01000000-c0a8-0242-0797-08dbdba7f186_cx0_cy0_cw99_w250_r0_s.jpg

Russia claims everything about the USSR to be theirs (including the UNSC seat) except the bad.

And?

Russia just got busted funneling millions to "conservative voices" to push their agenda in addition to fueling marxist groups here in the USA.

There's a ton of people on the Ukrainian side who can say that. In fact, 99% of them here can say that.

You think war with China will be somehow pleasant for civil liberties in the USA?

View All Quotes

China has nukes.

So does North Korea.

Originally Posted By carcrazysammy:

This might be difficult to believe, but the media lies.

We know that.

Because China is the real enemy complete with copies of the communist manifesto in every bookstore.

https://taskandpurpose.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/09/tank-flag-1.jpg?w=1173&h=660

https://preview.redd.it/4bogpxpbbsm81.jpg?width=1080&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=a1164e120a806b1fcae205b817137c9d6c26c541

https://gdb.rferl.org/01000000-c0a8-0242-0797-08dbdba7f186_cx0_cy0_cw99_w250_r0_s.jpg

China is the one that owns the US cinc just ask why general Milley told them not to worry about Trump.

And?

I don't have handlers I'm an american no government pays me to be their grunt or shill. I'm 100% God family and country. How many on the Ukrainian side can say their position is also not influenced by their job or foreign interests?

We have no treaty obligations and it is not in American interests to send the treasure of the American people to Ukraine. My ancestors were Slavic Uniate Catholics from the Lviv area who had land granted from Jan Sobieski and title from the Holy Roman Emperor. There was no Ukraine. They learned German and served the Emperor and holy Catholic Church. The family members who did not immigrate joined the nationalists and/or were executed for being descendants of the noble class. Why don’t we restore the Holy Roman Empire? It makes as much sense as trying to defend the banderites border lines.
There is no equivalence between the united states treaty obligations to Japan, South Korea and the Philippines and Ukraine. Furthermore there is no equivalency between the United States and its allies keeping China bottled up inside the first island chain the way General Douglas MacArthur told us in his farewell address to congress. I do not believe China will start a war in the Pacific because they will lose. Japan and South Korea will soon have their own nuclear arsenals. If Trump wins China will be peacefully contained. If Harris wins total war with the Sino-Russian-Persian axis will likely happen.
You say you hate bullies fine however a famous American president once told us not to go abroad in search of monsters to destroy. It’s not the mandate of our government here. I look forward to the day our protectorates in Asia have their own nuclear arsenals and we can withdraw and build fortress America and secure our own borders.
Barring that I will return to Europe to reclaim my family estate near Olesko castle and rebuild the Holy Roman Empire, may its enemies burn in hades forever. lol
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 4:40:16 AM EDT
[#21]

I just checked the news and Putin said that if Biden authorises long range strikes on Russia that  NATO is at war with Russia.
View All Quotes

I just checked the news and Putin said that if Biden authorises long range strikes on Russia that  NATO is at war with Russia.

Which red line is this that the west broke without so much as a whimper from Moscow?

What happened to:

No western tanks

No F16s

No western aid

No Migs

No aid

All of those are actual Russian Red lines that were broken with no consequences.

Feel free to fact check me. Look at it yourself, @frontiercowboy
There's even a wikipedia link for all the broken red lines and when they were broken.

The Russians haven't directly attacked the US homeland yet but I believe it's going to happen and it's going to be an attempted knock out. I've been watching long enough to know there will not be an escalatory ladder. All the rapid changes in tactics and technology leads us back to he who hits firstus with the mostus wins.

But China doesn't have that and we should stand strong against them?

I'm not concerned about their point of view because it's wrong, just as when a democrat tells me I have to live in a tiny house, eat cricket meat, and not have a v8 truck because it's bad for the environment.

The history of Moscow's relations with their..uhh..neighbors is one filled with tyranny, genocide, ethnic cleansing, and crimes against humanity.

From their point of view, it was a long line of provocations in their sphere of influence / control.

China just wants a sphere of influence too.

Russia allowing the US to use its bases in the Afghanistan campaign and being paid back with:

Would you let Kamala harris join the Trump team?

Russia was the nation all the former warsaw pact countries joined to be safe from. You wouldn't invite the fox to join the henhouse to lay eggs, would you?

What did Russia do in the early 90s that kick started that?

Look at all the Russian soldiers and tanks in Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania.

Attachment Attached File

Can you point out where Ukraine tried to join Nato? When was it eligible?

Only the Russians are allowed to put FSB stations along Nato borders. How dare the west!

And ironically the border with Nato got a lot longer because of the war with Finland and Sweden joining.

Enjoy lake Nato and the gulf of cope, Krolowiec

Now, I'm not trying to portray Russia as a victim here (they aren't), but from their POV, they just didn't randomly decide to invade Ukraine.  There were a lot of explicit warnings they gave the Ukraine and the West.

Of course they didn't randomly decide to do it. They planned it all along, just like in 2021 when they were warned about the buildup and claimed they had no plans to invade.

Saddam and Qaddafi were solidly in control of Iraq and Libya, respectively, before the West decided they had to go.

I think the pro-UKR people are a little too sanguine about the risks of escalation.

Kuwait didn't invade Iraq and depose Saddam.

Ukraine won't depose Putin.

There is no chance of that.

This is strictly to rebuild an empire on the backs of conquered people and the genocide of a nation.

Originally Posted By 56xdx_Z:

Possible. they are already flattening any concentrations of troops/equipment they find with FABs and Iskanders. Small tactical nuclear weapon would send a message, or have some geopolitical implications, but not sure if it would have groundbreaking results otherwise.

That's why another SLO (Special liberation operation, not a war or invasion) just happened.

Because Russia flattens everything with Kabs and Iskanders.

Originally Posted By 56xdx_Z:
The fortified high rise districts, "citadels" are the one thing that might call for a bigger boom. Like the steel plants, industrial zones, and similar areas that usually slow down the Russians when they are taking over cities. But, in case Russia decided to open up an extra spicy can of whoop ass on one  of those, chemical weapons might fit the bill, more than a nuclear one.

Attachment Attached File

Originally Posted By R0N:

Pushing imperial Russia over the edge was the goal of the imperial Germans combined with the communists

The result was the creation of Soviet Union.  do you think the atrocities committed are bad? I’m pretty sure Soviet atrocities are worse.

It looks right now pushing Putin over the edge, may result in a much hardliner coming to power, or even worse, a complete collapse and loss of control of those strategic weapons.

Russia has collapsed multiple times in the past.

If we applied that same logic to China would it still be right?

"We can't push Xi too far"

Originally Posted By DragoMuseveni:
DeepState will use nukes first.
They need a Mega Crisis to keep Trump from taking office

Hold up, is Russia controlled by the deepstate?

This thread is about Russia using nukes.

The NWO got to putin

Originally Posted By LordsOfDiscipline:

The Russians are likely questioning whether their strategic nuclear weapons would even function. Their incompetence is so profound it would make the Three Stooges envious—though it would be hilarious if not for the brutal meatgrinder they've created for both sides in what is only a minor border dispute with Ukraine.

One figure I was told (Possibly R0N? It's been a little while but I considered it trustworthy) was that Russia spent 6 billion a year on nuke Maintenance. The USA spent 65 billion.

You do the math on which ones are more likely to work.
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 5:53:23 AM EDT
[#22]

View All Quotes

Like Ukraine is going to take Moscow and topple Putin?  Lol.
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 8:47:33 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
O_o Russia is already chucking long range missiles into Ukraine...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
Ukraine is talking about long range missile strikes into Russia, and the US is there to discuss that.

I don't give a crap whose side you are, or think you are on, that is an escalation no one wants.

You strike Moscow with long range missles, and all bets are off.  And that we are there discussing the green light for that is insane.
O_o Russia is already chucking long range missiles into Ukraine...

Russia and Ukraine are in a war that Russia started.

Russia has said that if a country gives missiles to Ukraine and they end up in Russia, russia will consider that an act of war by supplier.

It doesnt matter what we think. It doesnt matter what international law says. Russia will do what it will do.

They have a violent madman dictator and we have a senile old man who likes ice cream cones, bribes, and long sniffs.
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 9:10:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Zero
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 9:16:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: R0N] [#25]

Which red line is this that the west broke without so much as a whimper from Moscow?

What happened to:

No western tanks

No F16s

No western aid

No Migs

No aid

All of those are actual Russian Red lines that were broken with no consequences.

Feel free to fact check me. Look at it yourself, @frontiercowboy
There's even a wikipedia link for all the broken red lines and when they were broken.

But China doesn't have that and we should stand strong against them?

I'm not concerned about their point of view because it's wrong, just as when a democrat tells me I have to live in a tiny house, eat cricket meat, and not have a v8 truck because it's bad for the environment.

The history of Moscow's relations with their..uhh..neighbors is one filled with tyranny, genocide, ethnic cleansing, and crimes against humanity.

China just wants a sphere of influence too.

Would you let Kamala harris join the Trump team?

Russia was the nation all the former warsaw pact countries joined to be safe from. You wouldn't invite the fox to join the henhouse to lay eggs, would you?

What did Russia do in the early 90s that kick started that?

Look at all the Russian soldiers and tanks in Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/51435/1000017420_png-3048919_jpeg-3321791.JPG

Can you point out where Ukraine tried to join Nato? When was it eligible?

Only the Russians are allowed to put FSB stations along Nato borders. How dare the west!

And ironically the border with Nato got a lot longer because of the war with Finland and Sweden joining.

Enjoy lake Nato and the gulf of cope, Krolowiec

Of course they didn't randomly decide to do it. They planned it all along, just like in 2021 when they were warned about the buildup and claimed they had no plans to invade.

Kuwait didn't invade Iraq and depose Saddam.

Ukraine won't depose Putin.

There is no chance of that.

This is strictly to rebuild an empire on the backs of conquered people and the genocide of a nation.

That's why another SLO (Special liberation operation, not a war or invasion) just happened.

Because Russia flattens everything with Kabs and Iskanders.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/51435/GKQ_3YSWYAE8HnJ_jpg-3321792.JPG

Russia has collapsed multiple times in the past.

If we applied that same logic to China would it still be right?

"We can't push Xi too far"

Hold up, is Russia controlled by the deepstate?

This thread is about Russia using nukes.

The NWO got to putin

One figure I was told (Possibly R0N? It's been a little while but I considered it trustworthy) was that Russia spent 6 billion a year on nuke Maintenance. The USA spent 65 billion.

You do the math on which ones are more likely to work.
View Quote

Off-ramp points are a key part of the strategy in the SCS if a conflicts come because there is the fear of pushing them too hard there also

But you would know that if you were not so focused on your Slavic cousins being killed by your Salvic second cousins.
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 9:29:32 AM EDT
[#26]

You forgot the NATO bombing of Serbia.Soros is an international villian as bad as Putin is in my estimation that's why I have a difficult time getting supporting Ukraine.
View Quote

There are people here in GD that think Soros is no kind of a threat at all.  Man has his hand in a lot of bad things.  They are the types of people that will project and label with their own emotions, but make excuses for Evil people while complaining about the same.
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 9:32:51 AM EDT
[#27]

View Quote

This
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 9:57:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: feetpiece] [#28]
Originally Posted By gatetraveller:
Russia isn't going to use nukes.

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/14/2024 10:03:48 AM EDT
[#29]
Some of y'all are pearl clutching whining little bitches.

Grow a pair.  

On a scale of utopia to Cuban missile crisis, we're in candyland in a gumdrop house on lollipop lane.

Link Posted: 9/14/2024 6:59:50 PM EDT
[#30]

Nonsense, London for one has been traded to third world immigrants partially so the neocons can control Ukraine, the same with Paris. In every western country there is a toxic pseudo Marxist elite trading our inheritance for their own gains financially and now openly territorialy in Ukraine.
View Quote
So in your world, unfettered immigration is equivalent to MIRVS on foreheads?
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 11:36:10 PM EDT
[#31]
View All Quotes

Unfettered immigration will do to London and Paris what the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki failed to do to Japan. It will take awhile but I know most people today are not long term thinkers and their timeline ends with them so it doesn't register.
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 11:44:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Hadrian:
Are they?
View Quote

He's optimistic to a fault.
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 11:48:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By PortaJohnPicasso:
Some of y'all are pearl clutching whining little bitches.

Grow a pair.  

On a scale of utopia to Cuban missile crisis, we're in candyland in a gumdrop house on lollipop lane.

View Quote

Who's clutching pearls? As a little kid Damn Nation alley and mad Max were my favorite movies. I'm just wondering how long our current regime will hold out. The protection racket jig is about up and Russia China Iran are collaborating. Nuclear war is the best outcome for the neocons at this point. That's probably why Putin hasn't given it to them yet.
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 11:49:53 PM EDT
[#34]
68% odds nuclear strike by the first week of October.  83% odds of nuclear war by first week of Oct if nato authorizes use if long range weapons targeting Russia.

Link Posted: 9/14/2024 11:52:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Seems pretty unlikely.

Russia seems content to waggle their nuclear dick about and then pretend nothing happened every time Ukraine or the west has called their bluff.  About 87 times now, by rough estimate.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 4:20:11 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By JHS:

Russia has said that if a country gives missiles to Ukraine and they end up in Russia, russia will consider that an act of war by supplier.
View All Quotes

Which would be red line number 30 the west has crossed without any consequences.

@JHS Ukraine has been sending American, British, and French missiles into Crimea for well over a year now. Reminder: Russia claims Crimea as it's own. According to them it's as legally Russia as Moscow, Kaliningrad, Kursk (Snicker), and Siberia.

Satellite images show Aftermath of Atacms strike on CRIMEA

Russia hasn't declared war on America, Poland, the Baltics, Germany, France, or the UK. Heck, Russia hasn't even declared war on Ukraine and Ukraine has actually invaded Russia and Russia is balls deep with a "Special military operation" into Ukraine.

Russia is a paper bear.

It doesnt matter what we think. It doesnt matter what international law says. Russia will do what it will do.

They have a violent madman dictator and we have a senile old man who likes ice cream cones, bribes, and long sniffs.

Somehow the "violent madman dictator" is being flummoxed and stopped by a senile old man.

Link Posted: 9/15/2024 7:10:12 AM EDT
[#37]
Here's what's so hilarious;
even with the Ice Cream-eating, Window-Licking, drooling geriatric sitting behind The Resolute Desk (in spirit only, mind you LOL) throwing every dime we have (and no kitchen sinks) at Dem Russkies via the Ukrainski's, and nothing's really changed. It's like watching Cold War 2.45 with some actual ordinance tossed around for, you know, flavor.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 7:11:47 AM EDT
[#38]
China told him to knock that shit off awhile back and putin has not talked about it since then.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 7:43:46 AM EDT
[#39]

Putin was never going to use nukes because they proclaim everyday how they are winning and killing 10,000 nato mercenaries daily.

The political costs are far more than any value nukes would provide.

He was never in any danger of becoming like Qaddafi or saddam. He was solidly in control of Russia.
View All Quotes

Putin was never going to use nukes because they proclaim everyday how they are winning and killing 10,000 nato mercenaries daily.

The political costs are far more than any value nukes would provide.

He was never in any danger of becoming like Qaddafi or saddam. He was solidly in control of Russia.

Saddam and Qaddafi were solidly in control of their countries until the State Dept decided otherwise.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 8:58:14 AM EDT
[#40]
Biden gives long range missiles to Ukraine... turns over the presidency to Harris days before the election...
Link Posted: Yesterday 4:53:35 PM EDT
[#41]
This stuff is really getting out there but it’s our new reality. “Would-be Trump shooter Ryan Routh has published a 291 page book, "Unwinnable War," about his time in Ukraine's Int'l Legion
Routh says he'd like to see Putin assassinated, seems to hope for Trump's assassination as well, and calls for the US to "instigate" a nuclear war with...
pic.twitter.com/z4ZNPxwpov”
- Max Blumenthal (@MaxBlumenthal)
Link Posted: Yesterday 5:01:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Kobolowsky_Tires:
Here's what's so hilarious;
even with the Ice Cream-eating, Window-Licking, drooling geriatric sitting behind The Resolute Desk (in spirit only, mind you LOL) throwing every dime we have (and no kitchen sinks) at Dem Russkies via the Ukrainski's, and nothing's really changed. It's like watching Cold War 2.45 with some actual ordinance tossed around for, you know, flavor.
View Quote

We’ve sent a pittance of old equipment and ammo.

We’ve sent 0 airplanes, 31 tanks, and ~100 Bradley’s when we have hundreds to thousands of each in storage.

The Europeans have sent 1000+ tanks.

To claim we’ve sent “every dime we have” just shows you know nothing.
Link Posted: Yesterday 5:03:56 PM EDT
[#43]

US attempting to overthrow a Russia friendly regime in Syria.

View Quote

Their POV is that they are the natural lords of Europe.

Does that mean we have to let them do as they please in Europe?
Link Posted: Yesterday 5:12:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BB] [#44]
Russia wont use nukes, particularly strategic nukes. Tactical nukes would make more sense, but I don't think they want to show their capability (or more likely lack of).
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top