Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/25/2023 7:00:25 AM EDT
But no dinner pic.
Not me in the photo, partner in biz.

Attachment Attached File

All the scraps went into my fertilizer factory to be digested with millions of microbes. The liver alone felt like 15 or 20 lbs, so much nutrients for my chestnut orchard.

Attachment Attached File

Just doing our part to save the penguins!
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 7:04:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Thresher shark?
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 7:05:35 AM EDT
[#2]
That's a bid ass Thrasher!
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 7:06:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thresher shark?
View Quote

Yep

Thresher sharks are large mackerel sharks of the family Alopiidae found in all temperate and tropical oceans of the world; the family contains three extant species, all within the genus Alopias.

All three thresher shark species have been listed as vulnerable by the World Conservation Union since 2007 (IUCN).[2] All three are popular big-game sport fish,[citation needed] and additionally they are hunted commercially for their meat, livers (for shark liver oil), skin (for shagreen) and fins (for use in delicacies such as shark-fin soup).

Despite being active predatory fish, thresher sharks do not appear to be of threat to humans.[citation needed]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top