BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 3:21:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Guns will be huge talking point, already is for governor run in Florida... Some are calling for an all out Asault Rifle ban in their commercials.
View Quote
BUT NOTHING ACTUALLY HAPPENED!1!!

Link Posted: 6/12/2018 3:27:20 PM EDT
[#2]
It's going to be the largest shit show the Earth has ever witnessed.
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 3:28:01 PM EDT
[#3]
A shit show of epic proportions by the libtards.  A lot of screaming at the sky, hateful Hogg piglet type mug shots, the crazed fascists attempting to create public unrest, Antifa being reduced to the spineless jellyfish  with fire hoses and rubber bullets, and a Trump winning landslide!

I cant wait for the communist line up: Sanders, Biden, Pocohantas, Booker (LMFAO!!), Cuomo, Klinton, Patrick, Kaine, Winfrey, and last but not least, the most embarrassing M. Obama!!  It will be a raging shit show, I can't wait!

MAGA!!
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 3:28:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Not sure, but probably a giant shit show.  All I know is that I'll be checking out and not resurfacing until Feb 2021.
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 3:29:40 PM EDT
[#5]
The Demorats will vomit all over themselves and end up nominating Kamala Harris and RuPaul.
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 3:43:24 PM EDT
[#6]
It will be like the 2016 election on steroids, with a healthy dose of violence by the left.
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 3:46:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Tax cuts are bad for you. 

NK with nukes is good.

Higher healthcare costs are better.

Nazi!  Unfair!  Nazi!  Unfair!

Good economy is bad for you! 

Unemployment rates are actually hurting businesses and the economy! 

Racist.  Bigot.  Nazi.  
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 3:48:56 PM EDT
[#8]

What do you think the next election will look like?
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 3:51:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Don't know what it will look like, but I'm expecting it all to begin early next year.
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 3:52:03 PM EDT
[#10]
we will farm metric tons of salt , same as 2016 .
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 4:10:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
About a 15% chance that the deep state RINOs try to primary Trump.

A 1% chance that they succeed, but if they do it, it will harm Trump.

5% chance that Hillary tries again and totally nukes any democrat cohesion.  Her hubris and desire for graft would suggest a larger chance of this, but her age and the inertia against her as a consistent loser outside of leftist strongholds will probably prevent it.

The DNC will probably be smarter this time.  They will have the candidate picked out, anyone else running in the primaries will be entirely for show, and will know the score.  They can't afford another superdelegate candidate who lost a lot of primaries.

Gerrymandering and other unethical bullshit, like the states that have recently decided to apportion their electors based on who wins the popular vote.  This makes it all the more crucial that people in the red states get off their asses and vote.

The media and SJWs are going to take 'Literally Hitler' and their virtue signaling to extremes that none of us can fathom right now.  They will probably attempt to churn up some race riots.  Expect some false flag violence interspersed with their antifa goons violently attacking Trump supporters or conservatives in general.  Don't take your children to a political rally.

Considering the level of what we know was going on behind the scenes, it is borderline miraculous that Trump is where he is.  I have respect for the man that I did not have when I thought he was just a blowhard NY real estate developer.
View Quote
This, especially the bolded.

Another thing--we're going to see the threats (and acts) of violence start to get more overt. Think doxxing of early voters for Trump, so that they can be made examples of prior to election day. Also threats of violence against polling places, particularly heavily red districts within swing states.
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 4:12:17 PM EDT
[#12]
It will be devoid of Donald Trump. He'll either step down or die of a heart attack before 2020...
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 4:30:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Florida is flooded with Puerto Ricans who are being brainwashed that hurricane response was bad due to Trump. It will be tough to win without Florida, although not impossible.

And there will be blood. The left will provoke enough violence to get their martyr, and will use the said martyr to rally their troops. Shahids are not only limited to Islamic terrorists. The left has its own shahids.
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 5:17:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 9:08:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Bump
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 9:49:49 PM EDT
[#16]
If the Book of Revelations had the kinkiest sex ever with Prophecy of Ragnarok, the 2020 Election Cycle would be born 9 months later.
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 10:11:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Bleeding Kansas.
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 10:14:29 PM EDT
[#18]
It’s going to make 2016 election coverage look nonpartisan by comparison.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top