BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 9:01:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Rough seas and rain.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 9:02:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Let the BLM/Antifa/LGBTLSMFT riots begin.

I expect we will see rioting for the next two years.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 9:03:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I voted NOT SURE because that's my colonoscopy date too.

I'm taking it in the rear no matter how the election goes!

View Quote
Pepper your Angus!

Link Posted: 11/5/2022 9:04:55 AM EDT
[#4]
For the market to finally drop that extra 10-20% everyone is expecting.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 9:05:43 AM EDT
[#5]
I'll be taking my ass to work like any other day. Some people will be celebrating and some will be bitching and moaning. So nothing really changes.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 9:07:28 AM EDT
[#6]
More of the same bullshit. The machine will not have changed.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 9:09:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Yep. Lots of wailing and gnashing of teeth. Plenty of "Reeeeee"ing also.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/5/2022 9:09:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 9:12:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 9:12:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Democrats cheat again...
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 9:15:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Bad things, because statists will win, regardless of what letter follows their names.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 9:15:22 AM EDT
[#12]
We'll be fighting in the streetsWith our children at our feet
And the morals that they worship will be gone
And the men who spurred us on
Sit in judgement of all wrong
They decide and the shotgun sings the song
I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again
The change, it had to come
We knew it all along
We were liberated from the fold, that's all
And the world looks just the same
And history ain't changed
'Cause the banners, they are flown in the last war
Just like yesterday
No, no!
I'll move myself and my family aside
If we happen to be left half alive
I'll get all my papers and smile at the sky
Oh I know that the hypnotized never lie
Do ya?
There's nothing in the streets
Looks any different to me
And the slogans are replaced, by the bye
And a parting on the left
Is now a parting on the right
And the beards have all grown longer overnight
Just like yesterday
Don't get fooled again
No, no!
Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 9:15:28 AM EDT
[#13]
The headlines will read “Election deniers win big”

I will be aggressively happy.

Edit to add: I fucking hate the term “election denier”
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 9:18:43 AM EDT
[#14]
The hypocrisy of the Left will be fully revealed IF Republicans seize majority control of Congress. There will be widespread allegations of fraud and election denial from all the talking heads that dismissed fraud and election deniers in the last election cycle…
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 9:20:52 AM EDT
[#15]

just like yesterday

Then I'll get on my knees and pray...
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 9:20:53 AM EDT
[#16]
I expect the posters on arfcom to post about all of the people who said they will move to Canada, yet did not.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 9:24:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Probably wailing and gnashing of teeth. From the democrats.
View Quote
FPNI
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 9:25:27 AM EDT
[#18]
I expect to see millions and millions of democrats deny the election results.  

Democrats are an existential threat to our democracy.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 9:25:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Since they have till January if the R’s take Congress a whole lot of hiding and covering shit up.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 9:28:35 AM EDT
[#20]
We will give them the abortion they want and so richly deserve.

Link Posted: 11/5/2022 9:29:48 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Absolutely nothing.

Those running the country don't give a hairy rats ass about taxpayers, regardless of the letter that follows their name. They will continue to churn the waters, deepening the false dichotomy, and pitting us against each other so that we keep lather-rinse-repeating this dumb-ass cycle of voting for the lesser of 2 evils which results in lining their pockets and fucking us over.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 9:30:28 AM EDT
[#22]
Democrats continue complaining about republicans being "election deniers".   However, I think if republicans win big on Election Day, the democrats will complain about the election not being legitimate, just like they did with Trump for four years.  

It never ceases to amaze me how the news media doesn't call out either side on being "election deniers" when their side looses.  Democrats did it with Trump, Republicans are doing it with Biden....  

The news media should tell both of them STFU, and recommend that there be a bi-partisan committee comprised of members from both parties AND a group of neutral international observers that would watch every facet of the election so that a when their group says the election was done correctly, neither side can be "election deniers" without sounding like they are tin foil hat, pants on heat, nuts.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 9:30:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Absolutely nothing.

Those running the country don't give a hairy rats ass about taxpayers, regardless of the letter that follows their name. They will continue to churn the waters, deepening the false dichotomy, and pitting us against each other so that we keep lather-rinse-repeating this dumb-ass cycle of voting for the lesser of 2 evils which results in lining their pockets and fucking us over.

View Quote

100%

Broken corrupt system continues to provide broken corrupt results.

Unsure why so many otherwise intelligent people refuse to grasp that the political elite aren’t on our side. Regardless of the letter beside their name. The only true outsider in the last 30 years to actually win & throw the people a few scraps caused the unleashing of a global terror attack in the form of a bio-weapon, the closing of the world to cripple the economy, almost a year of violent riots, murder & mayhem & a stolen presidential election. All with the full support, vocal & tacit, of local, state & the federal government save a handful of badass LEO’s guarding a federal courthouse.

And people still refuse to see it.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 9:33:08 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

just like yesterday

Then I'll get on my knees and pray...
View Quote

We just got fooled again.

Link Posted: 11/5/2022 9:34:27 AM EDT
[#25]
I predict:

Impeachment and arrest of Biden, impeachment and arrest of Harris, arrest of Pelosi, deficit reduction, reigned in government spending, immediate repeal of the NFA, nationwide constitutional carry, massively reduced social welfare programs, end of affirmative action, manufacturing returned to the US, marxists currently in government positions hung from yardarms all on day one.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 9:34:50 AM EDT
[#26]
Couple more days of finding ballots and "counting every vote", at least in PA.  

I hope my fellow citizens have been keeping an eye on the ballot boxes.  Just kidding, you can't do that when it's election season, and they know that.  At least we'll have chains of custody, ha ha ha ha, I kill myself sometime.  

Link Posted: 11/5/2022 9:35:20 AM EDT
[#27]
Stacey Abrams eating her feelings
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 9:44:53 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Fully expect the Dems to be talking about election fraud.
View Quote

I seriously doubt that.  “Electoral fraud” is the butthurt Republicans’ schtick.  The Democrats typically squall about “voter suppression”.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 9:48:24 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

100%

Broken corrupt system continues to provide broken corrupt results.

Unsure why so many otherwise intelligent people refuse to grasp that the political elite aren't on our side. Regardless of the letter beside their name. The only true outsider in the last 30 years to actually win & throw the people a few scraps caused the unleashing of a global terror attack in the form of a bio-weapon, the closing of the world to cripple the economy, almost a year of violent riots, murder & mayhem & a stolen presidential election. All with the full support, vocal & tacit, of local, state & the federal government save a handful of badass LEO's guarding a federal courthouse.

And people still refuse to see it.
View Quote
87% of your fellow mericans are dumb and useless.

that's why.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 10:08:13 AM EDT
[#30]
Doom! Doom! Doom!
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 10:09:57 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Probably wailing and gnashing of teeth. From the democrats.
View Quote

they excel at whining perpetually anyway.

The DJIA will get a 500pt bump and the S&P will get within striking distance of 4000.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 10:16:38 AM EDT
[#32]
I think there is a chance that all this red wave talk could have been intentionally used to lay a path of incitement.  As in oh look most contested seats went the Libs way just barely.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 10:49:08 AM EDT
[#33]
Mostly good but non-stop talk of stolen elections and destruction of “democracy”.  It will be so tiresome.......

Curious to see if they steal for Fetterman and Warnock.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 10:55:48 AM EDT
[#34]
I expect melting snowflakes.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:00:04 AM EDT
[#35]
I expect I will be a bit late getting to work after either celebrating or drowning my sorrows after staying up late to watch the results.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:15:57 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Talking heads talking about stolen elections
View Quote

Yes, the exact same talking heads who have been whining that Donald Trump's claims of election irregularities are all lies.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:23:51 AM EDT
[#37]
I expect a canned rambling speech from the demented democrat in charge telling everyone that Republicans will now have to grow up and show leadership and take matters seriously; in other words follow me and do what I want even though I am now in the minority power-wise, and just lost bigly in the house and senate.

To which Republicans SHOULD say "EFF YOU, we're setting the agenda now"...followed by investigations on Biden bragging on camera about extorting Ukrainian officials on firing the prosecutor or they "don't get the billion dollars".  This one has real teeth in my estimation.  

They should then attack the budget of the FBI and DOJ and the open-border agenda. I would also hope republicans would say to hell with the sloppy Omnibus Budgeting process and go back to the days when we had 13 separate budgets, one for each cabinet department.

Unfortunately, given the likes of the weaklings like Kevin McCarthy and other GOP leadership, I doubt republicans will actually be bold and tell democrats to FOADIAF or do anything else than prove again, they are democrat-lite.

Republicans hold office. Democrats hold power.  
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:26:58 AM EDT
[#38]
I expect good results for the R's and Conservatives.
I also expect bad reactions and violence from the left. It's what they do.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:31:37 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Democrats continue complaining about republicans being "election deniers".   However, I think if republicans win big on Election Day, the democrats will complain about the election not being legitimate, just like they did with Trump for four years.  

It never ceases to amaze me how the news media doesn't call out either side on being "election deniers" when their side looses.  Democrats did it with Trump, Republicans are doing it with Biden....  

The news media should tell both of them STFU, and recommend that there be a bi-partisan committee comprised of members from both parties AND a group of neutral international observers that would watch every facet of the election so that a when their group says the election was done correctly, neither side can be "election deniers" without sounding like they are tin foil hat, pants on heat, nuts.
View Quote

F bipartisanship. Go for the throat.

They should very publicly attack the power broker assholes behind the curtain: Ron Klain, Jake Sullivan, Barack Obama, Susan Rice and a few others that are actually running the executive branch.

But since the republican party is made up of a bunch of corporatists, little will happen. They'll just genuflect to the DNC like the bitches they have become. I'm very pessimistic until 2024 and probably after that also.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:44:04 AM EDT
[#40]
I expect a repeat of Trump winning.

Lots of crying from Dems and hysterics about our democracy being lost... even though that's exactly how it works.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 5:03:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I voted NOT SURE because that's my colonoscopy date too.

I'm taking it in the rear no matter how the election goes!

View Quote

You and Paul Pelosi.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 5:05:51 PM EDT
[#42]
Gas stations will be closed, NG at all major intersections, curfews, riots, rationing of food and medicine, camps will be set up to assist the downtrodden, power grid will be adjusted to just a few hours daily, etc

Link Posted: 11/5/2022 5:08:45 PM EDT
[#43]
Attachment Attached File

There will be pics like this.

Someone (on TV) will tell you what (you need to know) it all means.  Same election..different year.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 5:10:32 PM EDT
[#44]
I suspect the left will become violent regardless of the outcome.
Violent from excitement if the D's prevail and of anger if they don't.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 5:25:16 PM EDT
[#45]
If Democrats lose control, they will push their agenda through unilaterally before January.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 5:36:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I suspect the left will become violent regardless of the outcome.
Violent from excitement if the D's prevail and of anger if they don't.
View Quote

My wife has a theory I haven't heard before. That Biden is expecting a large defeat. And when he was telling everyone in his speech  they must accept the result of the election it was for his own people so they don't burn the country down.

But when his thugs do burn the country down, he can say he told them not to. And the new congress can't impeach him for that. The speech was about creating an alibi. He covered his ass with it.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 5:37:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Some people will be celebrating and some will be bitching and moaning. So nothing really changes.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/5/2022 6:23:05 PM EDT
[#48]
 An end to the political commercials will be welcomed.  Those political ads are so toxic.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 6:29:45 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Gas stations will be closed, NG at all major intersections, curfews, riots, rationing of food and medicine, camps will be set up to assist the downtrodden, power grid will be adjusted to just a few hours daily, etc

View Quote
don't threaten me with a good time.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 6:31:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Lots of election fraud if the wrong person wins.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top