Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/11/2022 12:26:29 PM EDT
Despite there being a big proxy war in Eastern Europe right now the EU votes to put economic sanctions on both Poland and Hungry.

With allies like that who needs enemies?

I've been saying for over 15 years that the EU is a farce and doesn't have any of the old Eastern bloc nations well being in mind and shit like this proves it.

It really makes me wonder about the defense integrity of nato. If Russia decides to invade the Baltic States is Germany and France gonna do anything about it?

I doubt it anymore.

Only hope I see for the old East bloc is to form their own military Confederacy, Intermarinum and acquire nuclear weapons.

As Russia wants to take them over and Western Europe just wants to economically exploit them like they have been doing currently since the wall came down.

To think we had to save Europe's ass twice only to eventually get to this point.

Good luck Poland, You were betrayed once in 39 and you might be betrayed twice in the next few decades, i can only hope that you managed to steal a nuke or 2 when everything fell apart in 89 to 91, Because it looks like you might need it for deterrence.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:28:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Maintain position.

Accumulate the most powerful weapons they can.

Do what they can to manage refugees.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:34:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Maintain position.

Accumulate the most powerful weapons they can.

Do what they can to manage refugees.
View Quote

All they can do, the problem with acquiring the most powerful weapon Is that the weapons they need are nuclear.

They are just so, sandwiched
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:35:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Why is EU sectioning Poland and Hungary? Is it because they have refused Syrian refugees yet accepted 1.5million Ukrainians? Refusing tranny story-time in their kindergartens?

The E. European countries like Poland Hungary etc should form a separate alliance. If possible try to be neutral between the EU and whatever is left of Russia.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:36:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Perhaps Poland is right about not wanting to hold the baggie for the rest of Europe?
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:37:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

All they can do, the problem with acquiring the most powerful weapon Is that the weapons they need are nuclear.

View Quote

Make a deal with Isreal.

They know what its like to be the redheaded step child.

Bet you there's plenty of room for "negotiations".
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:43:54 PM EDT
[#6]
see my post

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/The-deep-state-globalists-want-a-european-wide-war-for-profits/5-2537246/

Poland just dodged a bullet from the Biden administration and was betrayed again.  The biden admin wanted the Poles to transfer those Mig29's.  The poles responded, sure we will provide them, but the americans will be the ones to distribute and transfer them, not the Poles.  Now the biden admin is backing off.

Clown show.  These idiots are teterring towards nuclear war while trying to depose Putin, by getting him bogged down in a wider european war.  They want to exploit the natural resources of russia, just like Hitler wanted.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:44:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Many of Poland's weapons are better than what Germany has right now. That's not an insignificant thing. There are other nations in Eastern Europe that will fight along side them in such a situation. But if it comes right down to it the best orders might be, "hold your course, rig for collision."

Stargate SG1: Battle over Antarctica Part 2
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:45:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Why is EU sectioning Poland and Hungary? Is it because they have refused Syrian refugees yet accepted 1.5million Ukrainians? Refusing tranny story-time in their kindergartens?

The E. European countries like Poland Hungary etc should form a separate alliance. If possible try to be neutral between the EU and whatever is left of Russia.
View Quote

They already have a word for it

Intermarium

Its time to dust it off.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intermarium
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:49:29 PM EDT
[#9]
The EU is the Fourth Reich.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:50:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Make a deal with Isreal.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Make a deal with Isreal.

Does Poland have the cash to temp Israel into a nuclear partnership ala South Africa in the 70s?
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:52:25 PM EDT
[#11]
They need to Leeroy Jenkins relief columns to Kiev and Odessa gifting SAM's to the locals along the way.

Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:55:28 PM EDT
[#12]

Polish Army Tribute - "Light Em up" (2022)
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:57:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Rearm stock up on popcorn and Coke, enjoy the show
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:57:58 PM EDT
[#14]
So, the Poles need a new alliance. Some sort of Pact, maybe.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:58:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Russia, China, Poland, and Hungary against the EU war?
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 1:01:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Poland refused to shut down a coal power plant and its associated mine.

https://www.fxempire.com/news/article/eu-notifies-poland-it-will-withhold-its-eu-cash-to-cover-unpaid-fines-891417
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 1:05:31 PM EDT
[#17]

The former Warsaw Pact countries form their own alliance, ask the UK to join and do a free trade deal with the USA in 2025. The EU is then toast.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 1:34:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

The former Warsaw Pact countries form their own alliance, ask the UK to join and do a free trade deal with the USA in 2025. The EU is then toast.
View Quote

If only
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 1:36:38 PM EDT
[#19]
When Poland invades Ukraine from the west, will GD just implode on its self?
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 1:38:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Well, if it makes you feel any better on a long enough timeline the EU is probably toast.

Their management of, well... Everything has not been all that impressive and once Europeans start dying in large numbers because of something that isn't coronavirus they will hopefully turn on their masters.

Or perhaps they will all obligingly go to their deaths like the good little sheeple they have been made into by decades of propaganda.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 1:39:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

More like every country in between Russia and Germany against the EU and Russia
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 1:40:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Well, if it makes you feel any better on a long enough timeline the EU is probably toast.

Their management of, well... Everything has not been all that impressive and once Europeans start dying in large numbers because of something that isn't coronavirus they will hopefully turn on their masters.

Or perhaps they will all obligingly go to their deaths like the good little sheeple they have been made into by decades of propaganda.
View Quote

England leaving set the stage for the EUs future

Italy is still very much on the fence about it

The whole entire system of the EU whether it is intentional or not is basically made to exploit weaker nations from having any hope of independent economic prosperity.

Link Posted: 3/11/2022 1:59:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

They could probably buy a few nukes from the Pakistani Inter-Services Intelligence, for the right price.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 2:05:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

They could probably buy a few nukes from the Pakistani Inter-Services Intelligence, for the right price.
View Quote

As bad as that is I'd give them a free pass
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 2:06:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Which is how it's been for a thousand years.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 2:12:54 PM EDT
[#26]
View Quote

More like the "Visegrad Group" most recently.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 2:16:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

God no. If anything, Russia, Poland, Hungary, etc against China. The EU sits it out because the are bought by China Yuan.
But I cant see anything like that. Lets just settle the current war first.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 2:30:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

That works for me too….I’ll sit back with the popcorn and watch the show.  No, not really…but

The way things are going and like I mentioned in another thread, with the rapidity of change we have become accustomed to….eh why not?
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 3:08:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

More like the "Visegrad Group" most recently.
View Quote

Might as well expand it
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 3:21:17 PM EDT
[#30]
They already have a word for it

Intermarium

Its time to dust it off.
View Quote

I prefer the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 4:12:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I prefer the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth.
View Quote

To narrow for today's time
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 4:20:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Because Hungary is not stupid enough to stop the importation of Russian resources as they have no one else to substitute from. In doing so, it'll only hurt their citizens. As for Poland, this is the first I'm hearing about sanctions. LOL off to search.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 4:21:34 PM EDT
[#33]
The biggest take away is to not trust this administration or this government.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 4:48:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Imagine if this war actually leads to something like that. But throw in India as well, and the usual baddies.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 5:02:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
The EU is the Fourth Reich.
View Quote

Mystery Babylon

Link Posted: 3/11/2022 6:19:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Restore the Duchy of Lithuania then?
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 6:29:38 PM EDT
[#37]
I agree the old eastern block countries should form their own version of NATO as except for France the rest of the Western EU countries have almost non existent military forces.

The poles should tell the EU to fuck off..
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 6:40:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 6:44:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I've been saying for over 15 years that the EU is a farce and doesn't have any of the old Eastern bloc nations well being in mind and shit like this proves it.
View Quote

Probably more accurate that the EU was only ever brought into existence to benefit Germany.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 6:45:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
There are no "good guys" in this scenario.

The EU are a bunch of assholes for sure, and I hope the EU fails spectacularly.

But, countries like Poland and Hungary are very much to blame for this themselves.  They WANTED to join the EU for all of the benefits, and they promised to follow all of the EU rules - and pretended to give a shit about the EU rules - and then as soon as they were members, they started ignoring rules that they had agreed to follow ... knowing that there is no mechanism to kick someone out of the EU once they are a member.

This is exactly like someone who moves into a stupid HOA with lots of rules, and promises to follow the rules and signs the agreement - and then starts breaking the rules of the HOA, and acts like they are the victim.  If they didn't want to follow the rules, they shouldn't have agreed to join a club with those rules.

This is the perfect example of "when assholes collide"
View Quote

There is a lot (an awful lot) in what you say. But the thing that really ticks off the EU is not so much ignoring their rules, but having the gall to elect right-wing govrnments.
The cardinal (unwritten) law of the EU: Progressives only.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 6:48:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Probably more accurate that the EU was only ever brought into existence to benefit Germany.
View Quote

Nah. The French. But turns out that the Germans have been much better at exploiting it than the French.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 6:52:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
There are no "good guys" in this scenario.

The EU are a bunch of assholes for sure, and I hope the EU fails spectacularly.

But, countries like Poland and Hungary are very much to blame for this themselves.  They WANTED to join the EU for all of the benefits, and they promised to follow all of the EU rules - and pretended to give a shit about the EU rules - and then as soon as they were members, they started ignoring rules that they had agreed to follow ... knowing that there is no mechanism to kick someone out of the EU once they are a member.

This is exactly like someone who moves into a stupid HOA with lots of rules, and promises to follow the rules and signs the agreement - and then starts breaking the rules of the HOA, and acts like they are the victim.  If they didn't want to follow the rules, they shouldn't have agreed to join a club with those rules.

This is the perfect example of "when assholes collide"
View Quote

Except the EU keeps writing more and more rules and they drift ever leftward.
If I bought a house and the HOA had rules about what color I can paint the outside then, yeah I'm stuck with it.
But if they pass a new rule saying "you need our permission to repaint the INSIDE". We'll, get bent those aren't the rules I signed up for.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 6:59:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Europe will never get along for very long.
All the treaties prior to WW I, the EU.
None of it lasted or will last.
This is historically true.

So all the new world order types in Europe are envisioning a pipe dream.

Countries get along so much better when they have compete control over their sovereignty, economy, security.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 7:09:12 PM EDT
[#44]
I'm surprised the 3 seas initiative hasn't been discussed as an impetus to all this chaos. (?)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top