User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:52:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Whichever states are most likely to give a middle finger to the Feds. Probably Wyoming or South Dakota or Idaho.
View Quote

At least as of lately my state seems to have no balls.
The Rhino Governor wouldn't even sign on to the Texas lawsuit that 20 others states did.

We are the reddest state by percentage of vote, but unfortunately a lot of people are complacent and just vote for whoever has an R by their name and we end up with a lot of rhinos.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:11:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Its still a great place. I encourage conservatives to come there to balance out the leftists who destroyed their home towns and then fled.

But like i said, Boundary seems to be the most insulated from the incoming issues.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You guys are harshing my buzz. I have dreams of moving to northern Idaho once the kids are grown and all the Yankees finish trying to ruin TN. It sounds like Idaho is becoming just another flavor of what's happening all over-blue state refugees ruining once fine places.

Its still a great place. I encourage conservatives to come there to balance out the leftists who destroyed their home towns and then fled.

But like i said, Boundary seems to be the most insulated from the incoming issues.

Just a note by our Sheriff in Bonner. Worth the read.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:24:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Oregon needs more “Red” voters.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:28:57 AM EDT
[#4]
View Quote

Oh, i love the Sherriff. Im more concerned about the county commissioners and assessors. They are doing their best to try to destroy the natural way of life in Bonner county.

I could name the culprits by name, but ill refrain.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:32:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Oklahoma.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:35:30 AM EDT
[#6]
I’ve lived in both Texas and Louisiana over the past 4 years and I can tell you without a doubt Louisiana is the better 2A state.

Even the democratic representatives won’t touch a gun bill here. We refer to them as “Dixie Democrats”. A dying breed however.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:36:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Tennessee--Nashville is growing too fast for my liking. The state is very red, but it was slightly less red in 2020 than it was in 2016--Donald Trump got a very slightly lower percentage of the vote in 2020, and Biden picked up ground from where Clinton was.
View Quote

They're making the same mistake GA did.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:37:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Save yourself some money stay put and fight.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:41:52 AM EDT
[#9]
A southern one . Its time for her rise again .
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:07:33 AM EDT
[#10]

This is your guide.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:05:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 10:40:02 PM EDT
[#12]
What do we think of... Nevada? Maybe NM?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 10:43:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
What do we think of... Nevada? Maybe NM?
View Quote

NV is fucked big time.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top