Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:55:07 PM EDT
[#2]
No machines would still be running.

No energy.

No mass farming.

No security.

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:55:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Assuming a world population of 8 billion, that's only 4 million men left scattered over the entire planet.

There would be a massive die-off from lack of food, fuel, and distribution.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:00:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Death by Snu Snu wouldn't be a bad way to go.  Sign me up!
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:21:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:46:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By just-mike:
Wasn't there a "survivor" type show floating around here a couple weeks ago where men competed against women, and it showed exactly what would happen?
View Quote

Yes.  It was an interesting watch.  Here ya go…

The Survival Experiment That EXPOSED Female Entitlement
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:04:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By 41Garand:

Yes.  It was an interesting watch.  Here ya go…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=073u84xczNI
View Quote

Holy crap, that dude needs to shut up with the comments everyv5 seconds.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:07:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By 41Garand:
It was an interesting watch.  Here ya go…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=073u84xczNI
View Quote
Wow, it was really surprising how that turned out. Oh, wait, no it wasn't.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:10:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Ewald:

As a reasonably fit, well groomed man with a job, I would have my pick of women.  I of course would pick the most fit and attractive women of breeding age.

The deprived hippos would would scream and fight amongst each other.  They would blame the surviving mem for all their problems.

The only real change from the present would be birth control.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Gator:

I'd rather be in the 95%, then tasked to attempt to repopulate with all the hippos.  

As a reasonably fit, well groomed man with a job, I would have my pick of women.  I of course would pick the most fit and attractive women of breeding age.

The deprived hippos would would scream and fight amongst each other.  They would blame the surviving mem for all their problems.

The real question would be if men in that case had any freedom at all.   It wouldn't surprise me if they locked the men someplace "safe" and milked them all day for artificial insemination.  For the benefit of the species you know.    Could be a shitty life.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:49:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TxRabbitBane] [#10]
Originally Posted By jhereg:

The real question would be if men in that case had any freedom at all.   It wouldn't surprise me if they locked the men someplace "safe" and milked them all day for artificial insemination.  For the benefit of the species you know.    Could be a shitty life.
View All Quotes

I'd rather be in the 95%, then tasked to attempt to repopulate with all the hippos.  

As documented in “The Handyman’s Tale”?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:59:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By TxRabbitBane:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TxRabbitBane:

Lol nice
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 11:05:01 AM EDT
[#12]
There's no question.  Men would be treated as a government owned commodity.  They would be safely stored and their genetic material collected and preserved for fufure use.  There would be no rights, as they would be exempt based on emergency powers provisions quickly established after they became so scarce.  Any free males would be hunted down by the world powers to safely store away to maintain the maximum genetic diversity for that nation.  The issue would arise when some thirsty woman at the facility took matters into her own hands and things began ti break down.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 11:09:26 AM EDT
[#13]

View Quote

Cult classic movie from 1975 "A Boy and his Dog" ended like this.  
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 11:14:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Because women aren't catty at all and get along so well.

Yeah, riiiiight!
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 11:22:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 11:27:31 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By FestusMcGee:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FestusMcGee:

IIRC it ended w/ them eating  the girl and moving on after having that in the middle.   Might be slightly off on the ending.  It's been decades since I watched it.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 11:28:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Joe731] [#17]
Reproduction is industrialized
"Women, go in, get your load, get out"
"Come back in a month if it doesn't take, come back in 9 months if it does"
1 out of 1000 babies born is a boy
Daughters are even less valuable than in China
Women who produce a son get extra attention to make sure that their child grows up safe and healthy
Might even get to meet the father again
The outside of the hospital looks like the cliffs at the beginning of "300"

"Son, all of the girls in this town are your half-sisters"
Have to go to a different town for breeding
Do you wait until he's old enough to worry about that, or go right when he's born and say "Whenever you start liking girls, go for it"
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 11:37:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By bluemax_1:

Yup.

They’d be driven until the engine seized from lack of maintenance. How many female oil change techs are there? I don’t recall having seen any, and that’s a fairly simple job.
View Quote

Worked with one at Walmart eons ago. She was a bit of a tomboy though.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 11:38:06 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Thrasymachus:
The handful of arfcommers left still couldn't get laid.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 11:38:14 AM EDT
[#20]
The View
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 11:39:22 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Joe731:
Reproduction is industrialized
"Women, go in, get your load, get out"
"Come back in a month if it doesn't take, come back in 9 months if it does"
1 out of 1000 babies born is a boy
Daughters are even less valuable than in China
Women who produce a son get extra attention to make sure that their child grows up safe and healthy
Might even get to meet the father again
The outside of the hospital looks like the cliffs at the beginning of "300"

"Son, all of the girls in this town are your half-sisters"
Have to go to a different town for breeding
Do you wait until he's old enough to worry about that, or go right when he's born and say "Whenever you start liking girls, go for it"
View Quote

Gay dudes would either be forced to reproduce or killed as useless resource sinks.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:49:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Pesty:

@just-mike

There has been a few versions of bear gryls island show. In 3 or 4 seasons Basically the women would have died without intervention, at one point in one season  they are dangerously close to dying of dehydration so they get given water. First thing they do is wash their fucking hair in it., in another they drink contaminated water, when told they have to sterilise it. They put it in a jerry can with the fucking lid shut and put it on the fire. Then get burned to shit when they open it. Ffs
Oh and on one some local fishermen just happened to have some spare fish .only for the women

Edit there was a good video about it but it's been taken down. I forgot the women's team split into two in one season . One group went looking for water. They walked around in circles for 3 days lol

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Pesty:
Originally Posted By just-mike:
Wasn't there a "survivor" type show floating around here a couple weeks ago where men competed against women, and it showed exactly what would happen?

@just-mike

There has been a few versions of bear gryls island show. In 3 or 4 seasons Basically the women would have died without intervention, at one point in one season  they are dangerously close to dying of dehydration so they get given water. First thing they do is wash their fucking hair in it., in another they drink contaminated water, when told they have to sterilise it. They put it in a jerry can with the fucking lid shut and put it on the fire. Then get burned to shit when they open it. Ffs
Oh and on one some local fishermen just happened to have some spare fish .only for the women

Edit there was a good video about it but it's been taken down. I forgot the women's team split into two in one season . One group went looking for water. They walked around in circles for 3 days lol

Is that the one where they dropped their water jug in the fetid swamp and just left it there because it was dirty now? It was their only jug and they didn't have any way to collect water now.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:53:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By buck19delta:
The thread on the view “ men are useless “ thread provoked this thought process.

Many women living in comfy first world countries like to screech about misogyny holding them back, men being root of all their problems, without men society would be peaceful, safe, war would end, utopia would happen. Hmm. Let’s game this out and remove 99.9% of all men.

Scenerio. 95% of all men suddenly die from some mysterious genetic disease / illness, ( probably created by some deranged group of feminist scientists )

The planet is now populated by 4 billion women and approx 4 million men, divided up amongst all countries. ( USA now has approx 150 million women and 150,000 men. Going forward, 99.9% of all male babies are born dead, and female babies born normally.

What does the planet look like going forward?

6 months later……?

6 years later…..?

60 years later …?

600 years later ….?

Does earth become a wise peaceful well oiled utopia?   Does war and violence indeed vanish?  Do women peacefully share the few remaining men and let each other live and let live, free from taxes, intrusive government ? Do men lay around living like kings as they impregnate long lines of desperate women with ticking biological clocks?  Or do women create laws to control the few remaining men, force them to work traditional jobs, keep them strapped to medical tables and harvest their semen like livestock in “ a boy and his dog ? “. l

Do only powerful / wealthy women have a trophy man, and the rest do without ?  

Do police become unnecessary, as crime / violence drops to zero ?  Does society become better ? Same ? Worse ? Women are the majority, they can create whatever female inspired laws they wish, control men in anyway they wish, turn them into slaves, force them into servitude to women, etc. would they ? Would they allow men to live whatever life they pleased , even if they wanted to not participate in reproduction?

( The population of earth could easily remain stable as a single man can easily impregnate thousands of women a year, where if it was reversed and 99% of women gone population numbers would crash quickly. )

Sure, let’s throw out snarky soccer mom harem jokes, and global world war every 28 days,     but let’s also seriously discuss possible developments / high possibility of what society would evolve into if men became “ rare “, in such a scenario.

And go !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI8wIJO7U30
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI8wIJO7U30
View Quote

Are the ‘View’ gals producing this one?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:19:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Mass die off within 30 days. Do you know any women in oil production, water treatment or trucking? 5%, max. These industries collapse and cholera kills 95% of the world and the remainder live like cave women until the lack of antibiotics kills them.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:26:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By NunyaBidness:
Mass die off within 30 days. Do you know any women in oil production, water treatment or trucking? 5%, max. These industries collapse and cholera kills 95% of the world and the remainder live like cave women until the lack of antibiotics kills them.
View Quote

How many women are on SSRIs and other psych meds vs men? What happens when they run out?

You think they’re catty towards each other now?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:39:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Even most of the 1% of the remaining men would die in the near term.

Everything that ends in "production" simply ends.

How is the world fed? Complete grid failure in very short order. No fuel will be produced or refined. Electricity, gas, coal, even wood. Communications are done. Hospitals and clinics are done.

No tractor trailers going up and down the road. There will be no re-supply of a damn thing. They will starve. They will freeze. They will die of disease. They will die of dehydration. Suicides abound. Despite being only women, it would be violent overnight. They would make cannibalism great again. True hopelessness would set in the very next day.

Even "self sufficient" farm folks' prospects are grim. Everyone needs something from someone else. No fuel for the tractor. Well-pump failure. Parts?  Solar failure? Crop failure and no viable seeds?

I suppose some of the affluent can hole up in bunkers and eat mountain house for a bit, provided there are zero failures within that require a man, but they have to come out sometime. And then they die.

There are still communities virtually untouched by modern civilization. They too will parish for want of man.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 3:20:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Undaunted:
Even most of the 1% of the remaining men would die in the near term.

Everything that ends in "production" simply ends.

How is the world fed? Complete grid failure in very short order. No fuel will be produced or refined. Electricity, gas, coal, even wood. Communications are done. Hospitals and clinics are done.

No tractor trailers going up and down the road. There will be no re-supply of a damn thing. They will starve. They will freeze. They will die of disease. They will die of dehydration. Suicides abound. Despite being only women, it would be violent overnight. They would make cannibalism great again. True hopelessness would set in the very next day.

Even "self sufficient" farm folks' prospects are grim. Everyone needs something from someone else. No fuel for the tractor. Well-pump failure. Parts?  Solar failure? Crop failure and no viable seeds?

I suppose some of the affluent can hole up in bunkers and eat mountain house for a bit, provided there are zero failures within that require a man, but they have to come out sometime. And then they die.

There are still communities virtually untouched by modern civilization. They too will parish for want of man.
View Quote

Put the same question to GD phrased as "unannounced nationwide persistent grid down" and GD will insist it'll be a vacation and everyone would be fine.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:01:59 PM EDT
[#28]
The more I think about it, I think it would end up being more catastrophic than all-out nuclear war would be, and quite quickly too.

Sure, there are capable women in nearly every sector of society. But people are fooling themselves if they think any industry/system could survive 99% of men dropping dead simultaneously.

You'd effectively be back to the stone ages with a right quickness. I'd give it maybe a couple of weeks before the remaining population starts plummeting exponentially from dehydration/illness/starvation alone, never mind the myriad of other existential risks they'd be up against.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:05:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PersnlResponsibility] [#29]
Originally Posted By FunnyStar:
The remaining men would be a valuable controlled resource only used for breeding to maintain a population.
View Quote

The truth is that everyone would die in very short order. Men maintain literally ALL of the infrastructure in the world. There are some women contributing, but there aren't nearly enough of them to train the others quick enough to keep things running smoothly. Even 50% of our population is a huge number of people and there are so many services that we take for granted that would be shut down there wouldn't be enough to keep even 50% of our people alive without men.

But assuming in this thought exercise the women WERE somehow magically able to keep power, water, shipping, etc. going...

Women would likely take the top ~10% of men (physical and mental specimens) and turn them into factories for breeding programs. No one would likely think about the long term consequences of narrowing the gene pool to such a limited amount of DNA. They would only be thinking about the viability of their own offspring. The undesirable men would be cast off and forced to work manual labor jobs 24/7 until they died. Within 100 years the human population would be extinct.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:11:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Women wouldn't be able to maintain society for more than 3 days tops
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:11:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: -daddy] [#31]
Originally Posted By 210grum:
Women wouldn't be able to maintain society for more than 3 days tops
View Quote

Considering they have trouble hiring and keeping new help.......
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:30:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Thrasymachus:
The handful of arfcommers left still couldn't get laid.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:47:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: gamboolman] [#33]
" />
" />
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:57:00 PM EDT
[#34]
If you separated the two hypothetical Menocides, which one would be most recoverable?

1: Over the next week 99% of men on Earth die of "The Suddenly," but births going forward are still 50-50

2: No die off now, but starting tonight, 99% of babies conceived are female.  In about six months bakeries notice a pattern in gender reveal cake sales.  In about nine months everybody notices that only girls are being born.  We have about 18 years to get ready for "There aren't anymore new men"
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:33:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Joe731:
If you separated the two hypothetical Menocides, which one would be most recoverable?

1: Over the next week 99% of men on Earth die of "The Suddenly," but births going forward are still 50-50

2: No die off now, but starting tonight, 99% of babies conceived are female.  In about six months bakeries notice a pattern in gender reveal cake sales.  In about nine months everybody notices that only girls are being born.  We have about 18 years to get ready for "There aren't anymore new men"
View Quote

Given a 17 year preparation, because it would take a minimum of a year for the world to pull its collective heads out of its asses, scenario 2 seems more survivable.

With sufficient encouragement, men can crank out a LOT of baby batter over the course of 17 years. And even with a 1 in 100 male birth rate, a man can impregnate several women in a day. Long term issues with a narrowing band of genetic diversity, well…

Losing half the population over a few weeks/months/years would be catastrophic, none of the logistics of the modern world can survive that. It would set human civilization back 200+ years.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:42:56 PM EDT
[#36]
They likely wouldn’t have to put the toilet seat down for sure. I don’t see any utopia. Same if rules were reversed. Except toilet seats up.
Neither is the man without the woman, nor the woman without the man, in the Lord.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 3:47:33 PM EDT
[#37]

How many women are on SSRIs and other psych meds vs men? What happens when they run out?

You think they're catty towards each other now?
View All Quotes

Good point, but I don't think they live long enough to run out. The mechanics of keeping 7b people alive is kept functional by men. No food or clean water in about 10 days most places.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 7:48:17 AM EDT
[#38]
Good point, but I don't think they live long enough to run out. The mechanics of keeping 7b people alive is kept functional by men. No food or clean water in about 10 days most places.
View All Quotes

On a nuts and bolts level, without men, modern civilization ceases to exist.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:29:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TREETOP] [#39]
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 9:32:56 AM EDT
[#40]
With the male birthrate being so low we would be a dead species in 2 generations. Didn't matter if you magically impregnated every woman at all times and selectively bred just male embryos.

Assuming a smaller male baby death rate, say 50%, you could use saved sperms and embryos to repopulate the species and ensure genetic diversity.

Beyong that, the near term is that within a year most places on the planet would be festering hell holes of sick and starving people.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 9:35:56 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By TinSpinner:

And spiders everywhere...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TinSpinner:
Originally Posted By 0002s:
None of the trash would be taken out.

And spiders everywhere...
So many lonely sandwiches
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 9:37:45 AM EDT
[#42]
If all the men disappeared who would win women's swimming and T&F events?
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 9:39:51 AM EDT
[#43]
You guys got all the good jokes in the first 4 pages
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 9:41:35 AM EDT
[#44]
I see visions of rabid lesbians eating each other, but not metaphorically…
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 9:57:25 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By runcible:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By runcible:

On a nuts and bolts level, without women, modern civilization ceases to exist.

To expand on that, as soon as people realize that the economy runs on inflation and consumption, and a birth deficit globally ensures that you either import consumption or your economy collapses taking all the people who aren't ready for agrarian with it, the better.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 9:58:04 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Techsan02:
If all the men disappeared who would win women's swimming and T&F events?
View Quote

Trans men. So just like now.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:03:26 AM EDT
[#47]
We have more that equality with DEI and forced diversity to get women into male dominated fields. The numbers are not much better than they use to be. One only needs to look at those fields and their downstream effects.

Welding - no ships, no chemical plants, no high rise buildings.

Construction - no roads, buildings, infrastructure in general.

Engineering disciplines - these fields have seen the most uptick of women… but the trades that put the design to action are not filled so not really helpful on mass scales.

Other fields that just go to sustainment of current lifestyle: trash collection, oil exploration and drilling, manufacturing, agriculture.

Ultimately modern society crumbles. Feminist making these claims that men are not essential also do not pick these jobs or perform these tasks. Their argument lacks even the basic understanding of how society is built and created.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:10:27 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By centrarchidae:
The only lights left on would be the Check Engine lights in their cars.
View Quote

I laughed way too hard at this one.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:43:17 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By CarlosC:
If I were not married, in such a utopia, I'd be the biggest manhoer/slut imaginable...I'd sleep with every hot chick possible (yup, no fatties or uglies). I wouldn't need dinner and a movie or any time-wasting garbage like that. No games, just ask me if I wanna screw and let's go. Hell, they wouldn't even have to wake me up afterwards or even call me later. No need to send me gifts or flowers.
View Quote

Me? I'm going to be treated like a Superstar .
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:58:37 AM EDT
[#50]
LOTS of spiders......
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top