Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/2/2021 11:26:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
When you see a rainbow, what thoughts flood your fragile eggshell mind?
View Quote

Not impressed with your assumption regarding my mind, but I think of the beauty of nature.  We underestimate and take it for granted, 24/7/365, and at great peril.

Link Posted: 7/2/2021 11:27:23 AM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 7/2/2021 11:29:58 AM EDT
[#3]
God’s covenant. But I also think of Rainbow Bridge and our pets crossing into heaven.  The day I lost my 13 year old gsd, I asked God for a sign she made it to heaven.  He painted a rainbow for me that day.  And it had been a long while since I’d seen one.  He also painted one for a friend who lost her 16 year old dog a week after he passed when she was asking. God is good!
Link Posted: 7/2/2021 11:31:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/2/2021 11:33:01 AM EDT
[#5]
I think about the story I have to read about the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow when I take my annual fit test.
Link Posted: 7/2/2021 11:35:30 AM EDT
[#6]
There's a small community named Rainbow, as I was driving by, I saw a rainbow my first thought was, "I'm sure I'm not the first person to see one here".
Link Posted: 7/2/2021 11:39:15 AM EDT
[#7]
It's a sign of God's Covenant.  I remember when I was having a really bad day, lot of horrid shit going through my head, and I saw one from the bridge off the freeway and it was ending directly where my house was.  It was God's way of saying that shit was going to be ok, no matter how dark it looked.

I am with Runcible though, pisses me off that the gay community co-opted it and have made a habit of shoving their shit down our throats.  

Link Posted: 7/2/2021 11:48:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
When you see a rainbow, what thoughts flood your fragile eggshell mind?
View Quote

I always think of Rainbow 6 when I see that flood of goodness killing whoever is at the end of it’s spectrumy-goodness!
Link Posted: 7/2/2021 11:51:18 AM EDT
[#9]
I always think I should go find that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow

Never do though
Link Posted: 7/2/2021 12:18:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not impressed with your assumption regarding my mind, but I think of the beauty of nature.  We underestimate and take it for granted, 24/7/365, and at great peril.
View Quote

Ironic that you took it personally.
Link Posted: 7/2/2021 12:44:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Hawaii.
Link Posted: 7/2/2021 12:44:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Genesis 9:13

I do set my bow in the clouds, and it shall be for a token of the covenant between me and the earth.

I think of this every time I see a rainbow
Link Posted: 7/2/2021 1:05:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have to take into account that it came from Tucan Sam. That's Lucky the Leprechaun's breakfast buddy.
Link Posted: 7/2/2021 1:11:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Is it done F-ing raining yet??

Link Posted: 7/2/2021 1:24:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/2/2021 2:58:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Ronnie James Dio and Richie Blackmore were a fantastic combination, even if Richie is a douchebag.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top