Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 8/27/2024 6:20:01 PM EDT
[#1]
IIRC, didn't Jeffrey Dahmer have a massage table? Or was it a butcher block table?
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 7:03:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Poll results seem counterbalanced against actual experience in the replies.
Will be ordering soon.
Thanks for everyone's participation.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 10:02:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 556Cliff] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JLPettimoreIII:

@556Cliff

hot little Latina waitresses from the tex-ass road house love the race cah bed.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JLPettimoreIII:

@556Cliff

hot little Latina waitresses from the tex-ass road house love the race cah bed.

Soooo you're saying that I shouldn't get one then since I'm not attracted to Latinas.

I do want to point out that you aren't going to be making any woman horny living out the hay barn scenario in the below picture as shown on the last page (and you wouldn't want to, it's nasty up in there)... That old hay barn matches to a T at least a few barns that I've spent a lot of time in stacking hay up to the ceiling for more than a few years in my wasted youth. Only one time was there ever an attractive girl involved and I don't think she was turned on in the least as we stacked hay while she watched and tried to help as best as she could as a 17 year old girl... She flies planes now and I feed her dad's barn cat when he goes on trips.

Link Posted: 8/28/2024 1:23:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mousehunter] [#4]
Funny - I did not recall Gomer Bolstrood, but from the first post of this thread I was recalling parts of the passage from the book.  Herman Miller is not Gomer Bolstrood - but it is what my middle class mind associates with it (that and probably Ethan Allen).
Link Posted: 8/31/2024 10:36:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By mousehunter:
Funny - I did not recall Gomer Bolstrood, but from the first post of this thread I was recalling parts of the passage from the book.  Herman Miller is not Gomer Bolstrood - but it is what my middle class mind associates with it (that and probably Ethan Allen).
View Quote

There's a specific chapter in the Cryptonomicron that involves furniture and stockings.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 8:56:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By CreativeBall:

There's a specific chapter in the Cryptonomicron that involves furniture and stockings.
View Quote

And scratchiness!!
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 9:16:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By FredMan:

And scratchiness!!
View Quote

Indeed!
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top