Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/5/2022 7:34:27 PM EDT
Which was the worse crime, censoring the Biden Laptop, the Covid Facts or the stolen election?
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 7:38:05 PM EDT
[#1]
All would be bad.

Doing any of those would be like AR15.com moving china virus discussions to a subforum to hide discussions.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 7:39:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Fair elections are paramount. If that is in order, most other things will follow.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 7:40:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, those were all the same crime, so….
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 7:40:54 PM EDT
[#4]
They all go hand in hand.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 7:41:20 PM EDT
[#5]
They're all related, so.....
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 7:41:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Get Both!
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 7:41:43 PM EDT
[#7]
all of the above. fjb
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 7:42:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Can't prove any of them.

Link Posted: 12/5/2022 7:42:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Two of those things are criminally treasonous, one of them is a gross human rights violation that wasn't confined to one ethnicity.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 7:42:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fair elections are paramount. If that is in order, most other things will follow.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/5/2022 7:42:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Agree, it's all tied together.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 7:43:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
All would be bad.

Doing any of those would be like AR15.com moving china virus discussions to a subforum to hide discussions.
View Quote

yeah if only we had a few hundred more "do you even know anyone who has covid" threads on a gun website then the course of history might have been changed
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 7:44:09 PM EDT
[#13]
The Covid nonsense - specifically the hysterical overreaction- was a worldwide conspiracy to economically cripple primarily the United States.

And nobody cares.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 7:46:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Assuming the election was stolen, then that would be the worst crime.

There is, of course, mountains of evidence that the election was stolen. The media response is always to ignore this evidence, pretend it does not exist, and then to state that the election fraud claims are false. This is, in and of itself, strong evidence of the fraud. If there really were nothing to it, then it would be easy to refute by actually examination and rebuttal of the evidence. But when you simply deny the evidence exists, when it clearly does, it means you know you can't refute it.

On the other hand, I'm sure that some of that evidence could be refuted, and some of that evidence is likely false, even intentional lies. That's why I don't just flat declare that fraud happened. I don't know what the actual truth is and wish I did...

As a side note, I strongly suspect that the Democrats and the media actually think fraud did happen, even if they don't have any actual evidence for it. See, the Democrats are known for cheating and fraud in elections. The media knows they do this and the Democrats know they do it. So, even if this election was 100% honest the Democrats and the media would suspect that their side cheated even if they had no knowledge of the cheating. And since the Democrats and the media are acting like criminals who got caught and are desperately trying to cover up their crime, this is actually the only scenario I can think of where the Democrats didn't actually cheat.

Link Posted: 12/5/2022 7:47:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Hunter and Joe were never gonna be charged.

Democrats cheat in every election.  Chicago '68 anyone?

Only Covid lockdowns threatened to make my family starving
and homeless.

Just my opinion.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 7:49:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 8:02:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The Covid nonsense - specifically the hysterical overreaction- was a worldwide conspiracy to economically cripple primarily the United States.

And nobody cares.
View Quote

No.

Murdering 15,000 elderly NY residents, countless juvenile suicides and immeasurable damage to our youth with lockdowns, fear and hysteria - specifically.

When they warned us we would die if we didn’t lock the doors and stay at home but then we caught them at the salon, out eating dinners, attending lavish weddings and other events, it wasn’t hypocrisy - it was evil.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 8:14:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Yes
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 8:30:06 PM EDT
[#19]
I’m not sure which has had the worse effect on the economy either.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 8:30:33 PM EDT
[#20]
without Free and Fair Elections the other issues are moot. A tyrant can say and do anything to the country he represents. IE Pedo Joey lies with every breath as does all his cronies...
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 8:31:46 PM EDT
[#21]
COVID.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 8:31:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

There is, of course, mountains of evidence that the election was stolen. The media response is always to ignore this evidence, pretend it does not exist, and then to state that the election fraud claims are false. This is, in and of itself, strong evidence of the fraud. If there really were nothing to it, then it would be easy to refute by actually examination and rebuttal of the evidence. But when you simply deny the evidence exists, when it clearly does, it means you know you can't refute it.

On the other hand, I'm sure that some of that evidence could be refuted, and some of that evidence is likely false, even intentional lies. That's why I don't just flat declare that fraud happened. I don't know what the actual truth is and wish I did...

As a side note, I strongly suspect that the Democrats and the media actually think fraud did happen, even if they don't have any actual evidence for it. See, the Democrats are known for cheating and fraud in elections. The media knows they do this and the Democrats know they do it. So, even if this election was 100% honest the Democrats and the media would suspect that their side cheated even if they had no knowledge of the cheating. And since the Democrats and the media are acting like criminals who got caught and are desperately trying to cover up their crime, this is actually the only scenario I can think of where the Democrats didn't actually cheat.

View Quote

They do their best to ignore and hide all evidence of fraud, then label all accusations of fraud as unfounded.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 8:33:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Sidney said the election fraud allegations were so stupid that no reasonable person would believe them.

But you do. Huh.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 8:34:38 PM EDT
[#24]
They used the first 2 to help execute the 3rd.

Burying information that might influence votes and manufacturing fear and distrust of the administration to influence votes while using mail in voting shenanigans to steal an election.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 8:39:01 PM EDT
[#25]
All the above, and much more!
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 8:41:52 PM EDT
[#26]
The laptop and stolen election are basically the same event,   pretty much a fact , the laptop coverup gave them the stolen election .   The Covid facts are a dam waiting to break,  no 1st amendment questions here,  they violated it .    FJB got up there and lied his fucking ass off to us,   not a question asked as to why.  He is illegitimate and he knew the laptop is real - they won't ask the fucking question !
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 8:41:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Stolen election because it was related to covid lock downs and allowing states to do unsolicited mass ballot mailouts and censorship of laptop. It all allowed a corrupted election.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 8:47:04 PM EDT
[#28]
forget the laptop, we know what the democrats are all about, they will do anything to win, its dirty, but they stick together

republicans got to start doing the same thing, there is no morals anymore, fuck trying to convince anyone on the left this was bad for the country, they couldn't care less

Link Posted: 12/5/2022 8:49:59 PM EDT
[#29]
The laptop story doesn't affect me.  The Plague lies didn't really affect me because I never believed it after a month or two.  I live with the horror of the stolen election every day.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 8:51:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Which was the worse crime, censoring the Biden Laptop, the Covid Facts or the stolen election?
View Quote
1 and 3 are the same.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 8:51:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 8:51:54 PM EDT
[#32]
the running coup since 2016 is the correct answer.  it covers all of that and the fact that GOP allowed it to happen because they hate him too.

see my sig line
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 8:55:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

This, but if I had to choose I'd say covid since it killed, is killing, and will continue to kill (potentially millions of) people.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 9:02:27 PM EDT
[#34]
The coup to take down President Trump was the crime of the century because it gave the criminal left and the swamp the green light to do everything that followed.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 9:13:13 PM EDT
[#35]
A and B were all part of C
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 9:19:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Covid was part of the plan to steal the election.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 9:20:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Pie because all of them should be punishable by death, election theft being the worst offense
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 9:36:32 PM EDT
[#38]
It's a trifecta.  All contributed to where we are today.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 9:37:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

No.

Murdering 15,000 elderly NY residents, countless juvenile suicides and immeasurable damage to our youth with lockdowns, fear and hysteria - specifically.

When they warned us we would die if we didn't lock the doors and stay at home but then we caught them at the salon, out eating dinners, attending lavish weddings and other events, it wasn't hypocrisy - it was evil.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And nobody cares.

No.

When they warned us we would die if we didn't lock the doors and stay at home but then we caught them at the salon, out eating dinners, attending lavish weddings and other events, it wasn't hypocrisy - it was evil.
Not only that, but China manufactured the f'kng virus, murdered millions of people around the world, destroyed millions of lives, caused an untold amount of suffering - mental, physical, emotional, financial - and they lied about it, covered it up, hoarded first aid/PPE supplies, and more....

And we haven't done a damn thing about it.  Haven't punished them at all.  Nobody has done anything to punish the evil chinese government.  So what's to stop the next terrorist state like Iran from just releasing a new manufactured virus in the name of snakbar....

Do your part whenever possible - don't buy anything from china!

Link Posted: 12/5/2022 9:42:32 PM EDT
[#40]
The stolen election was crime against our nation as an institution.

The Covid bullshit was a crime against humanity.

The Biden laptop doesn't even rate compared to those.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 9:46:42 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
All would be bad.

View Quote

First post…

In reality, all three are symptoms of the same corruption and rot.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 9:48:02 PM EDT
[#42]
It is all one single crime.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 9:53:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Covid/Election Fraud…same conspiracy
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 10:00:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

They do their best to ignore and hide all evidence of fraud, then label all accusations of fraud as unfounded.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly.

And that's why I know that the Democrats, the media, and the social media giants think that there was fraud. Them thinking that it actually happened doesn't make it so. But if they didn't think there was fraud then they wouldn't go to such great lengths to prevent anyone from discussing the evidence for fraud.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 10:02:06 PM EDT
[#45]
After what's come out and with what we all know is surely more to come I finally understand what it means to be a member of the proletariat. Votes and nice intentions will never change that.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 10:02:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 10:04:50 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Worst
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 10:06:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
Burying the laptop story rigged the election itself. The laptop is lethal and they took off it off the playing field with help from the media and big tech.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 10:07:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/5/2022 10:20:54 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Sidney said the election fraud allegations were so stupid that no reasonable person would believe them.

But you do. Huh.
View Quote
They have lied about everything else but not this? Fuck that.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top