Quoted:
Psaki's a cunt
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/7/2021 8:40:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Something else is going on.

I rode with a political crew in college.  We met a lot of other political junkies from other schools.  People put in serious effort to get into the political orbit in DC.  It's why so many offices are staffed by diehard 20-somethings working for free or for peanuts.

She aint leaving for her kids.
View Quote
I'm guessing there's way more to the story.

She's being forced-out before whatever she's done that could 'embarass' the Xiden administration comes to light.

She's using her kids as an excuse.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 8:43:46 PM EDT
[#3]
If she ever had planned on retiring from this job with her credibility still intact , she sure blew that
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 8:51:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
If she ever had planned on retiring from this job with her credibility still intact , she sure blew that
View Quote

She'll be a fixture on left wing MSM,    hero of the culture wars.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 8:52:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
She is in over her head like the administration...
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/7/2021 8:55:31 PM EDT
[#6]
So, she's joining the mayor of Shot'Lanta?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/georgia-democrats-atlanta-mayor/2021/05/07/34c3bf9e-af2b-11eb-acd3-24b44a57093a_story.html

Maybe the guilt of their complicity in destroying this country is weighing on their mind...
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 9:00:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Psaki will probably be replaced by Marie Harf. Those two are cut from the same cloth. I swear, the first time I saw her on FOX, I thought she was wearing one of those joke glasses and nose things. Really. I thought "That's odd, whoever fit her for glasses should get new ones, themselves." LOL.

Link Posted: 5/7/2021 9:01:52 PM EDT
[#8]
her resignation video on the whitehouse Youtube page will be the first one i've ever upvoted.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 9:55:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Psaki will probably be replaced by Marie Harf. Those two are cut from the same cloth. I swear, the first time I saw her on FOX, I thought she was wearing one of those joke glasses and nose things. Really. I thought "That's odd, whoever fit her for glasses should get new ones, themselves." LOL.
View Quote

She's better looking than Raggedy Jen. Which is something that's not very difficult.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 10:06:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Psaki's a cunt
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/7/2021 10:11:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 10:35:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
So, she's joining the mayor of Shot'Lanta?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/georgia-democrats-atlanta-mayor/2021/05/07/34c3bf9e-af2b-11eb-acd3-24b44a57093a_story.html

Maybe the guilt of their complicity in destroying this country is weighing on their mind...
View Quote

Am I allowed to hope she chokes to death on a chicken wing?
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 10:59:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Tough job defending a phucking liar win more phucking lies!
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 11:00:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Horrible press secretary. All she does is go to the default "circle back" evasion. Kayleigh actually had to answer things and made the press look dumb.

The article says she's not leaving for a year.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 11:02:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Recalled to Russia?
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top