Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 1:21:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I learned to drive in CA with nice predictable aggressive drivers.

I am most uncomfortable on the road with a pack of sheep like drivers who can't be predictable.

Add that to snow and ice and things get pretty exciting.

Fuckin' sheeple.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 6:22:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Anyone who isn't me or my partner.

(also is the "this guy" thing still banned?... cos that would be great here... )
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 6:29:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Texters, and old people that pull in front of you to go 15mph slower than speed limit.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 6:31:21 PM EDT
[#4]
East African immigrants.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 6:32:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Funny video, but he is talking about highways in the middle of nowhere.  The real worst drivers in any urban or suburban environment are H1B's and the chain migrants associated with them.  THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN AUTOMOBILE AND AN OX CART!

After that, I've noticed that people with heavily tinted windows are the worst drivers.  When someone does some incredible dumb and you want to get a look at what someone THAT dumb looks like, it always turns out that they have tinted windows so you can 't see.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 6:44:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Blind people are the worst, driving around with that little pole hanging out the window.

Link Posted: 8/18/2018 6:53:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
This guy fucking nails it. Looking at you, Arfettes.

https://youtu.be/UaSuZd5LMVs
View Quote
 Surprising coming from a Canadian, eh?
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 6:59:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dopers often run those plates. They think it is some kind of
charm that wards off the police. It doesn't work.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
DARE plates.

Drive like they're high on drugs 24/7
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 7:26:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
FIBs?
View Quote
Fucking Illinois Bastards
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 7:40:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Blowing through stop signs & red lights, driving way too fast for conditions, weaving, racing through city streets, are almost always youngish (under 40) black males. Everyone else blaring rap makes a distant second.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 8:09:38 PM EDT
[#11]
1. Anyone driving a higher end Jap car with NJ plates
2. Anyone driving a lifted (dodge) Ram Pickup
3. Cops
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 8:26:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
http://www.plateshack.com/y2k/New_Jersey/nj-fallenlawenforceofficers.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
DARE plates.

Drive like they're high on drugs 24/7
http://www.plateshack.com/y2k/New_Jersey/nj-fallenlawenforceofficers.jpg
That doesn't work either.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 8:28:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Young black aggressive females
View Quote
You must be from Atlanta, you nailed it! Only thing you didn't mention is they are constantly on their cell phone. With their driving skill level they damn sure don't need any distractions but there it is, hands free law be damned.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 8:29:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Californians, usually in lifted trucks/suvs towing boats

Edit  over the road semi drivers a close second
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 8:33:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
You must be from Atlanta, you nailed it! Only thing you didn't mention is they are constantly on their cell phone. With their driving skill level they damn sure don't need any distractions but there it is, hands free law be damned.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They have had "entitlement" hammered into them since pre-school.  This reflects in their driving.  And their attitude towards road courtesy and the law.   And extends into their denial of fundamental physics.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 8:37:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Chevys
Handicapped tags
Bro trucks
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 8:40:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
They have had "entitlement" hammered into them since pre-school.  This reflects in their driving.  And their attitude towards road courtesy and the law.   And extends into their denial of fundamental physics.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You have a better way of saying it than I do.

I keep thinking Siri on my iphone is going to rat me out and recommend anger management therapy or something.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 10:01:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I keep thinking Siri on my iphone is going to rat me out and recommend anger management therapy or something.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Runcible had a good description of that behavior.

They don't believe what they're doing is wrong, their morality is so vastly different from ours that they can't even understand why we act and behave like we do.
They know absolutely nothing of our cultural norms and mores.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 10:33:33 PM EDT
[#19]
People from Jefferson County, ID. If you see an Idaho plate that starts with 1J... you best get away.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 10:43:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

They don't believe what they're doing is wrong, their morality is so vastly different from ours that they can't even understand why we act and behave like we do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You mean stop signs are only for white people? Damn, that explains a lot!
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top