Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/27/2020 3:13:55 PM EDT
But I use glock mags. Okay
But muh 1911. Okay.
But muh pistol caliber carbine (or I like muh g18 reloads). Okay.

Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:15:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Okay
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:15:40 PM EDT
[#2]
God that Marine winter camo is like eating chunkies soup before going out to do heavy drinking, and the you puke the chunkies back up.

But ayye, glad you like it brother!
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:16:15 PM EDT
[#3]
They are my favorite as well.  Wish I would've started with them, instead of half a dozen other brands.

I do wish they'd make one for a flashlight (ex. SureFire G2).
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:17:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
God that Marine winter camo is like eating chunkies soup before going out to do heavy drinking, and the you puke the chunkies back up.

View Quote

None of my stuff matches.

I need multicam black next for lulz
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:17:53 PM EDT
[#5]
This thread title is straight from 2014
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:22:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Can they hold 556, x39, or x51 mags all with the same pouch?
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:22:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Define “hold”?
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:32:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Marine winter camo? you mean this?

Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:36:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ewwwwww x39 is for commies and poors I would certainly hope not
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:56:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Literally everything I own that can be Esstac is Esstac, and the guys I train with are jealous AF.

I could probably sell my ASS for a profit at this point

What's the hold up on those? If y'all need help, why not just hire some illegals who can stitch?
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:58:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
ding ding. fixed single type mag carriers are dumb

snake eater burros ftw
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:59:44 PM EDT
[#12]
I literally searched for a multicam ass for months before I gave up and bought a normal deaodon. Being a small frame the ass wouldve fit better. But now I have a nice new full size carrier
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 4:01:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Esstac. Excellent retention, no nonsense design.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 4:03:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Yes.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 4:06:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Esstac is life.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 4:13:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Can you even put your hands on anything made by them these days?  I wanted to set up a minimalistic black belt with a single rifle mag pouch, med kit and double pistol mags, and I struck out completely.  I have an extra double pistol mag pouch kicking around, but the rest?  Huh, right.  The word is out on Esstac, they are hard to get.

I do like the three belts I have set up with their stuff though, great gear.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 4:33:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Can you even put your hands on anything made by them these days?  I wanted to set up a minimalistic black belt with a single rifle mag pouch, med kit and double pistol mags, and I struck out completely.  I have an extra double pistol mag pouch kicking around, but the rest?  Huh, right.  The word is out on Esstac, they are hard to get.

View Quote

@SCW everything but plate carriers seem to be in stock.

I got those today in the mail. Even pistol belts were in last I checked.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 4:37:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

None of my stuff matches.

I need multicam black next for lulz
View Quote

Black MC is not that bad. Not really practical, but it is not bad. It is just that specific winter time uniform for the Marines (don't know what it is called... puke Arid?) is not tasteful. This is strictly opinion though.

Why you have no banana pouch? Nana mag need nana pouch!
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 4:40:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Ewwwwww x39 is for commies and poors I would certainly hope not
View Quote

The short rifle mag pouches can hold a x39 mag for an AR, not sure if AK mag would fit.

The G/F has some M81 Esstac pistol and rifle mag pouches and both her AR15 mags and x39 AR mags fit.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 4:46:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

@SCW everything but plate carriers seem to be in stock.

I got those today in the mail. Even pistol belts were in last I checked.
View Quote

*sigh*

I just spent $300 at Grey Ghost Gear and $500 at MidwayUSA.  At least a bunch of that is just ordering for my son and almost son-in-law, so I'll get a bunch of the money back.

Off to Esstac...

Thanks Whiskers.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 4:48:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Opinions and all
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 4:52:34 PM EDT
[#22]
I've always like the gear from HSG or High Speed Gear .

Link Posted: 8/27/2020 5:00:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Literally everything I own that can be Esstac is Esstac, and the guys I train with are jealous AF.

I could probably sell my ASS for a profit at this point

What's the hold up on those? If y'all need help, why not just hire some illegals who can stitch?
View Quote

Dont let the Ponys see that
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 5:04:03 PM EDT
[#24]
So should I replace my Condor pouches with Esstac on my LBX-0300?
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 5:08:57 PM EDT
[#25]
I love me some esstac stuff.  Stu has done me several solids as well.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 5:10:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'll bring a bunch I have and you can pick through it and get what you need. That's if your still going to the Montana event in October
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 5:18:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I'll bring a bunch I have and you can pick through it and get what you need. That's if your still going to the Montana event in October
View Quote

Thanks!

I'm still planning on it. Who knows what the world will bring between now and mid october...  That's a long ways away now.  Remember a million years ago when the impeachment failed and we almost went to war with Iran?
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 6:09:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why do I care?  It would be stupid to have multiple weapon systems to support.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 6:32:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Esstac is the way.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/31/2020 10:18:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Like other threads this one cost me money.  I ordered a shooters belt, single KYWI midlength 5.56 pouch, double pistol gap pouch for the start of a battle belt setup, and a triple 5.56 midlength pouch to put on my carrier.

I ordered on Friday and recieved everything today, super fast!  Now I need to figure out a holster for a m&p 2.0 and medical stuff.
Link Posted: 8/31/2020 11:34:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Like other threads this one cost me money.  I ordered a shooters belt, single KYWI midlength 5.56 pouch, double pistol gap pouch for the start of a battle belt setup, and a triple 5.56 midlength pouch to put on my carrier.

I ordered on Friday and recieved everything today, super fast!  Now I need to figure out a holster for a m&p 2.0 and medical stuff.
View Quote

You'll love it.

I used to just put pouches on regular belts, it works but meh.

I also like the gap pouches better.
Link Posted: 8/31/2020 11:38:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
They are my favorite as well.  Wish I would've started with them, instead of half a dozen other brands.

I do wish they'd make one for a flashlight (ex. SureFire G2).
View Quote

I stick my G2Xs in an esstac pistol pouch, and it works pretty well.
Link Posted: 8/31/2020 11:54:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

I just got gapper pistol mags and mid rise double rifle in Multicam for my Multicam belt.

And I accidentally ordered “jungle Multicam” of the same from SKD. I’ll put them up on the EE because you have to send in tax info and your first cars title to do a return to SKD.
Link Posted: 9/1/2020 12:34:59 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I just got gapper pistol mags and mid rise double rifle in Multicam for my Multicam belt.

And I accidentally ordered “jungle Multicam” of the same from SKD. I’ll put them up on the EE because you have to send in tax info and your first cars title to do a return to SKD.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don’t do buy from them for that reason. They want way to much personal information and I have no idea what kind of security they have to safeguard my info. I just buy from Esstac direct.
Link Posted: 9/1/2020 12:46:17 AM EDT
[#35]
I have some stuff from them and I really like it all, but why don't they put a tag on their stuff?

I have a couple of belts and several mag pouches and none of them have tags. It just seems weird that they wouldn't mark their products.
Link Posted: 9/1/2020 12:49:57 AM EDT
[#36]
Anybody tried their stacked rifle/pistol pouches? Pros/cons?

FWIW I do have one of their double pistol mag pouches on my battle belt and like it a lot.
Link Posted: 9/1/2020 12:52:12 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Esstac is life.
View Quote
if only life wasnt OOS for months.
Link Posted: 9/1/2020 12:53:01 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I have some stuff from them and I really like it all, but why don't they put a tag on their stuff?

I have a couple of belts and several mag pouches and none of them have tags. It just seems weird that they wouldn't mark their products.
View Quote

They don’t need to. Only poors want to flex labels. Face shooters already know what esstac kywis look like so they don’t need labels. They also know the wearer of said pouches do in fact fuck.
Link Posted: 9/1/2020 12:53:41 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
if only life wasnt OOS for months.
View Quote

It’s not. Do you guys even internet bro?
Link Posted: 9/1/2020 12:54:34 AM EDT
[#40]
Been using them for a few years now. Love em!
Link Posted: 9/1/2020 1:00:05 AM EDT
[#41]

USGI M4 pouch
Link Posted: 9/1/2020 1:04:09 AM EDT
[#42]
Still using HSGI tacos.
Link Posted: 9/1/2020 1:13:05 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Anybody tried their stacked rifle/pistol pouches? Pros/cons?

FWIW I do have one of their double pistol mag pouches on my battle belt and like it a lot.
View Quote

@detrhoytMAK

I have a few. They are great for are but they are a bit bulky. They are roughly the same size of a double stack AR pouch. I’m trying to keep bulk off my belt and keep it slim so I don’t use them on my belt. I tend to use them either stand alone on a PC or stacked on a chest rig. Besides their bulk, depending on the pistol mags you use it can make it harder to get to your rifle mags. Since I use tall boys I’m a little slower from those pouches. That said Esstac does give enough space between the mags so it isn’t that bad. Oh and finally if you care, (I don’t), if you are using an extension on your pistol mags they will rub together messing up the finish on the extensions. Just FYI.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/1/2020 1:28:33 AM EDT
[#44]
Been thinking of buying a single short rifle pouch and a double gap pistol pouch for a belt. Any thoughts on the logic of including molle on the front vs not?

I can't think of anything I might ever want to attach to the molle on the front of the pouch, and I can see the value of having a slick front surface. On the other hand, adding the molle only costs one dollar extra per pouch, and having it there gives me options if I ever change my mind and want to attach something there.
Link Posted: 9/1/2020 1:31:49 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Been thinking of buying a single short rifle pouch and a double gap pistol pouch for a belt. Any thoughts on the logic of including molle on the front vs not?

I can't think of anything I might ever want to attach to the molle on the front of the pouch, and I can see the value of having a slick front surface. On the other hand, adding the molle only costs one dollar extra per pouch, and having it there gives me options if I ever change my mind and want to attach something there.
View Quote

I like the looks of the slick but the utility of the molle is worth it IMO. Even if it's for something simple like a clip to hang a pair of gloves off of.
Link Posted: 9/1/2020 8:35:03 AM EDT
[#46]
Yep.  I <3 USGI triple shingles for ARMags.  And USGI pistol mag pouches for mags and lights.  A double M4 pouch for IFAK.

$40 shipped from Ebay for a LBV, two triple shingles, four pistol pouches, and a double M4.  The stuff is almost always new in the original packaging.

How well do the Esstacs retain when prone or crawling?  I took a class many years ago with some goober with all cheap open top pouches.  One exercise was crawling between prone shooting positions.  He left a trail of mags behind him the whole way.
Link Posted: 9/1/2020 8:37:31 AM EDT
[#47]
I've tried and own all manner of boutique and big name kydex and leather pouches and my favorite by far are the $10 OEM Glock pouches.
Link Posted: 9/1/2020 8:39:31 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Yep.  I <3 USGI triple shingles for ARMags.  And USGI pistol mag pouches for mags and lights.  A double M4 pouch for IFAK.

$40 shipped from Ebay for a LBV, two triple shingles, four pistol pouches, and a double M4.  The stuff is almost always new in the original packaging.

How well do the Esstacs retain when prone or crawling?  I took a class many years ago with some goober with all cheap open top pouches.  One exercise was crawling between prone shooting positions.  He left a trail of mags behind him the whole way.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

lol, so true.

Link Posted: 9/1/2020 9:12:53 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 9/1/2020 9:39:32 AM EDT
[#50]
I have a triple shingle for my PC, and a 2+1 gap and a single rifle on my belt.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top