Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Who watches Anime? (Page 430 of 766)
Page / 766
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 1:30:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Poor gentle giant Gargantua.  It seems like every time people talk about the Floor Guardians of the Great Tomb of Nazarick they forget about the most physically strong of all of them.

Link Posted: 8/10/2021 1:34:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: xviperx420] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By brasscrossedrifles:

Vivy: Flourite Eye's Song

It's an idol anime, but its also cyberpunk, and time travel.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By brasscrossedrifles:
Originally Posted By Stitches1974:

Which show is that?

Vivy: Flourite Eye's Song

It's an idol anime, but its also cyberpunk, and time travel.

And badass
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 2:22:11 AM EDT
[#3]
“Man-Eating Salmon vs. Bunny on a Moped” - now that would be a series that I could really get into.

Link Posted: 8/10/2021 5:29:47 AM EDT
[#4]
29-year-old Takeharu Komiya has been arrested following four days of cohabiting with a high school girl who ran away from home.

The two became acquainted through social media, where the girl had posted about wanting to leave home, eventually telling Komiya “I’d be happy if you’d give me the option of running away to your place.” He agreed, and on June 13 the girl made her way from her home in Saitama Prefecture, which borders Tokyo to the north, to Komiya’s condominium in Chiyoda Ward.

The girl’s parents, who were unaware of what their daughter had done, contacted the police when she didn’t come home that night. The ensuing search led them to Komiya’s condo, where he and the girl were both present.
View Quote

https://japantoday.com/category/crime/29-year-old-tokyo-man-arrested-after-letting-schoolgirl-live-with-him

Attachment Attached File

Though the news story makes no reference to this high school runaway “wholesomely” prostituting herself, being “wholesomely” sexually assaulted, or having her friend “wholesomely” off herself.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 5:34:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Hunter-Killer:

https://japantoday.com/category/crime/29-year-old-tokyo-man-arrested-after-letting-schoolgirl-live-with-him

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/AFE11CF2-68BF-43D8-A01D-4178767C85FC_jpe-2047126.JPG

Though the news story makes no reference to this high school runaway “wholesomely” prostituting herself, being “wholesomely” sexually assaulted, or having her friend “wholesomely” off herself.
View Quote

Higehero is objectively wholesome

But like we aren’t mad at you or anything some people just don’t understand certain things it isn’t your fault
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 5:39:25 AM EDT
[#6]

Would they though?  I mean this isn't an SAO situation where they sit in their room and their minds are transported to a virtual world and then they come back.  Satoru Suzuki has become Ainz Ooal Gown and he was transported to a real world.

Speaking of SAO: Fucking hell, was that anime overrated. I mean the AIDS kids? WTF even was that?
View Quote

You could be right on that

SAO for better or worse is one of the most significant anime that I haven’t seen… The way everyone talks about it I don’t plan on changing that anytime soon
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 5:40:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Liaztraht:
Just gonna leave this here
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/504436/animeium0_1628572397870_jpg-2047076.JPG
View Quote

Solid meme

K-on! Is such a damn good show definitely worth anyone’s time
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 6:03:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Hunter-Killer] [#8]
Originally Posted By DprvdDgnrt:

But like we aren’t mad at you or anything some people just don’t understand certain things it isn’t your fault
View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/AFE11CF2-68BF-43D8-A01D-4178767C85FC_jpe-2047126.JPG

Totally.  It definitely reminds me of other wholesome anime.  Like how Maple was forced into prostitution, Yuna was sexually assaulted, and Sanae Dekomori killed herself.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 6:08:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 7:45:11 AM EDT
[#10]

Yes, I'm sure Demiurge, one of the most evil beings in a place filled with evil beings, just set up a dating website or something for willing humans to have sex with willing non-humans.

Come to think of it, that might not make a horrible spinoff.
View Quote

Just saying. You keep bringing up inhumane acts, rape, and torture. ( the main topic that started this ) Yet you keep avoiding the facts that none of it is in the anime.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 7:47:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Gunslinger808:
Demiurge is a real nasty, in the novels he not only uses humans to make scrolls, he als has breeding farms where he tries to make Demi humans by breeding humans and animals.

View Quote

That's the point I'm trying to make to hunter-killer, but he keeps ignoring that fact.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 7:53:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Stitches1974] [#12]
Poor gentle giant Gargantua.  It seems like every time people talk about the Floor Guardians of the Great Tomb of Nazarick they forget about the most physically strong of all of them.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e5/dd/d1/e5ddd18d1c3377d89e87e3ba476a2c17.png
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/10/2021 8:49:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 9:04:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By LittlePony:

A corrupted angel?

Oof
View Quote

Robot of some sort.

"Appearance
While Rubedo's exact appearance is unknown, it has been implied that she is some sort of mechanical being."
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 9:51:43 AM EDT
[#15]

You could be right on that

SAO for better or worse is one of the most significant anime that I haven’t seen… The way everyone talks about it I don’t plan on changing that anytime soon
View Quote

I liked SAO. It was like the third series I watched when I got into anime. Not all of it was great but I still thought it was a good series overall.  I am looking forward to the Sword Art Online Progressive movie that is coming out. It's supposed to be in Japan soon with it coming here at a later date.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 10:11:22 AM EDT
[#16]

Totally.  It definitely reminds me of other wholesome anime.  Like how Maple was forced into prostitution, Yuna was sexually assaulted, and Sanae Dekomori killed herself.
View Quote

Wholesome? Are you kidding me?

Would this filth be considered wholesome?

Link Posted: 8/10/2021 10:46:12 AM EDT
[#17]

Just saying. You keep bringing up inhumane acts, rape, and torture. ( the main topic that started this ) Yet you keep avoiding the facts that none of it is in the anime.
View All Quotes

Yes, I'm sure Demiurge, one of the most evil beings in a place filled with evil beings, just set up a dating website or something for willing humans to have sex with willing non-humans.

Come to think of it, that might not make a horrible spinoff.

You requested that I "point out a specific instance" of Ainz "turning a blind eye or just being oblivious to his subordinates doing extremely brutal things to innocent humans.”  The breeding experiments between humans and non humans mentioned in 3x01 is clearly an example.  

Now if you want to pretend this is all consensual and Demiurge is going door to door to ask people to sign up for it or whatever so this wouldn’t qualify, have at it. It’s obvious to the rest of us that’s not the case though.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 10:46:35 AM EDT
[#18]

That's the point I'm trying to make to hunter-killer, but he keeps ignoring that fact.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Gunslinger808:
Demiurge is a real nasty, in the novels he not only uses humans to make scrolls, he als has breeding farms where he tries to make Demi humans by breeding humans and animals.

See above.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 10:50:04 AM EDT
[#19]

https://yualexius.files.wordpress.com/2020/12/0237a-rubedo2boverlord.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DhcfPJRX0AEbHcs?format=jpg&name=large

RIF.

Link Posted: 8/10/2021 10:51:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Stitches1974] [#20]

You requested that I "point out a specific instance" of Ainz "turning a blind eye or just being oblivious to his subordinates doing extremely brutal things to innocent humans.”  The breeding experiments between humans and non humans mentioned in 3x01 is clearly an example.  

Now if you want to pretend this is all consensual and Demiurge is going door to door to ask people to sign up for it or whatever so this wouldn’t qualify, have at it. It’s obvious to the rest of us that’s not the case though.
View All Quotes

I did ask for that, but AGAIN, it's not in the anime. I don't care about the light novels or manga, only the ANIME.

RIF.

Right back at you.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 10:52:03 AM EDT
[#21]
View All Quotes

Wholesome? Are you kidding me?

https://i.imgur.com/dpO6cIj.gif

https://media.tenor.com/images/293835ce85744775755a29f9a0c90d87/tenor.gif

Would this filth be considered wholesome?

https://c.tenor.com/mLYCno-9M4kAAAAM/sayuogiwara-higehiro.gif

And since I’ll probably not get a better chance to post this for a while…

Link Posted: 8/10/2021 10:57:39 AM EDT
[#22]

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/572/536/57f.gif
View Quote

IMHO Brittney's best role. Sure, she was great in HLP, but her wide range of emotions in Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions, shows off her real talent.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 10:59:01 AM EDT
[#23]

I did ask for that, but AGAIN, it's not in the anime. I don't care about the light novels or manga, only the ANIME.
View All Quotes

The breeding experiments are talked about in 3x01 of the anime.

Oh, but I forgot.  That doesn’t qualify because the breeding experiments between humans and non-humans being conducted by one of the most evil beings in the world are all consensual, right?  If at any point any of them are uncomfortable Demiurge will happily let them leave, right?
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 11:01:24 AM EDT
[#24]

IMHO Brittney's best role. Sure, she was great in HLP, but her wide range of emotions in Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions, shows off her real talent.
View All Quotes

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/572/536/57f.gif

That’s a tough one.  I’m not sure I could even narrow it down a top 5.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 11:03:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Stitches1974] [#25]

Oh, but I forgot.  That doesn’t qualify because the breeding experiments between humans and non-humans being conducted by one of the most evil beings in the world are all consensual, right?  If at any point any of them are uncomfortable Demiurge will happily let them leave, right?
View Quote

Again, you failed at basic reading. I even quoted the exact line. It's not mentioned at all. NO  torture, NO inhumane acts, NO nothing. Just breeding experiments, with zero details.

"(To Mare about Demiurge): "He's conducting a breeding experiment. Humans can breed with each other, but can't breed with demi-humans. Is this not a true tragedy? For lovers to be unable to bear the fruit of their union just because they're from different species! To save such unfortunate souls, Demiurge-sama is working hard. To develop that possibility between humans and demi-humans!"

Show me where it specifically mentions torture or inhumane acts in that quote.

For lovers..... Not torture victims, not rape victims.....

Yes we all know Demiurge is an evil being in the novels and manga, but that's not what my question is about and should not be considered at all.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 11:05:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Stitches1974] [#26]

View Quote

I've yet to see any anime where she preforms better than those two roles. Overall, she's a great VA, but her role as Sanae is damned near perfection. Since it's not in your top 5. I want to know what anime she's better in, so I can see it for the very first time.

Link Posted: 8/10/2021 11:12:14 AM EDT
[#27]

Again, you failed at basic reading. I even quoted the exact line. It's not mentioned at all. NO  torture, NO inhumane acts, NO nothing. Just breeding experiments, with zero details.

"(To Mare about Demiurge): "He's conducting a breeding experiment. Humans can breed with each other, but can't breed with demi-humans. Is this not a true tragedy? For lovers to be unable to bear the fruit of their union just because they're from different species! To save such unfortunate souls, Demiurge-sama is working hard. To develop that possibility between humans and demi-humans!"

View All Quotes

You win.  My bad.  It’s obvious from that the breeding experiments mentioned in 3x01 wouldn’t qualify because clearly they are simply the result of one of the most evil beings in the world setting up a dating service between humans and non-humans and all of the sex between them in a place where “death is a mercy” is all 100% consensual with the participates being free to leave whenever they want.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 11:16:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Stitches1974] [#28]

You win.  My bad.  It’s obvious from that the breeding experiments mentioned in 3x01 wouldn’t qualify because clearly they are simply the result of one of the most evil beings in the world setting up a dating service between humans and non-humans and all of the sex between them in a place where “death is a mercy” is all 100% consensual with the participates being free to leave whenever they want.
View Quote

And there you go again. Avoiding the question at hand. I don't care about info from the light novels or manga.  IT'S NOT IN THE ANIME. I'm done with this discussion.

Link Posted: 8/10/2021 11:21:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: beitodesstrafe] [#29]
Holy shit dudes.

Can we just post some slutty albedo cosplay and call it a wrap?

Link Posted: 8/10/2021 11:22:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Stitches1974] [#30]
Originally Posted By beitodesstrafe:
Holy shit dudes.

View Quote

Just saw your edit, so here.

Link Posted: 8/10/2021 11:23:21 AM EDT
[#31]

https://i.redd.it/x8bd3pmx6fg21.jpg
View All Quotes
Holy shit dudes.

https://i.redd.it/x8bd3pmx6fg21.jpg

Link Posted: 8/10/2021 11:25:23 AM EDT
[#32]

And there you go again. Avoiding the question at hand. IT'S NOT IN THE ANIME. I'm done with this discussion, as you want to feign ignorance.

View All Quotes

And there you go again. Avoiding the question at hand. IT'S NOT IN THE ANIME. I'm done with this discussion, as you want to feign ignorance.

In order for it NOT to be in the anime you’d have to believe all the sex between humans and non-humans in the breeding experiments mentioned in 3x01 being conducted by Demiurge is all 100% consensual with the subjects being free to leave whenever they want.

I don’t believe that to be the case, but if you honestly believe that it is, then so be it.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 11:26:50 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 11:27:05 AM EDT
[#34]

In order for it NOT to be in the anime you’d have to believe all the sex between humans and non-humans in the breeding experiments mentioned in 3x01 being conducted by Demiurge is all 100% consensual with the subjects being free to leave whenever they want.

I don’t believe that to be the case, but if you honestly believe that it is, then so be it.
View All Quotes

Yes we all know Demiurge is an evil being in the novels and manga, but that's not what my question is about and should not be considered at all.

Link Posted: 8/10/2021 11:35:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Hunter-Killer] [#35]

View All Quotes

I'm done with this discussion.

Well, that lasted about 10 minutes.

YOU’RE RIGHT and YOU WON as it’s clearly all just a dating service Demiurge set up between humans and non-humans and all of the sex is 100% consensual with the participants being free to leave whenever they want.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 11:48:40 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 11:50:57 AM EDT
[#37]
Back to anime.

Link Posted: 8/10/2021 11:57:45 AM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

I've yet to see any anime where she preforms better than those two roles. Overall, she's a great VA, but her role as Sanae is damned near perfection. Since it's not in your top 5. I want to know what anime she's better in, so I can see it for the very first time.

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/10/2021 12:05:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mort] [#39]
View Quote
I'm waiting for more Albedo cosplay. Tho I was pretty satisfied with the last one.  For some reason black haired girls like her are right in my strike zone.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 12:06:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hunter-Killer] [#40]
View All Quotes

https://c.tenor.com/fyylSNGrZ80AAAAd/well-waiting.gif

I didn’t say Sanae was not in my top 5 Brittney performances.  It is.  What I said was it would be tough for me to name Brittney’s “best role” since I’m not sure I could even narrow her performances down to a top 5.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 12:17:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By mort:
I'm waiting for more Albedo cosplay. Tho I was pretty satisfied with the last one.  For some reason black haired girls like her are right in my strike zone.
View Quote

Here are some CoC compliant ones from the BOTD thread.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Sexy-Cosplay-and-Nerd-Girls/142-2359844/

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 12:18:45 PM EDT
[#42]
View Quote

Only 1 Albedo cosplay post a day from me and I already did that. Sorry.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 12:42:20 PM EDT
[#43]

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 8/10/2021 12:50:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 12:50:57 PM EDT
[#45]

https://i.redd.it/3c7q24opo7131.gif

View Quote

That anime is a perfect example of a simple, yet brilliant concept.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 12:51:17 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/10/2021 12:51:41 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 12:52:05 PM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes

I can't wait for SE3
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 12:52:40 PM EDT
[#49]

Link Posted: 8/10/2021 12:57:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Stitches1974] [#50]

Page / 766
Who watches Anime? (Page 430 of 766)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top