User Panel

Site Notices
Who watches Anime? (Page 454 of 763)
Page / 763
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 10:33:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Darkstar117:
I forgot how much of a guilty pleasure this show is.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/61270/SMnT_Mio-2090149.gif
View Quote

Baka!
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 10:44:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Finished up Grimoire of Zero. Good show, could use a second season as well, felt like there's still plenty of story to tell.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 10:59:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By brasscrossedrifles:

I'm not really sure which was worse. The end of the TV series made me hate Anno, the end of the movie made me hate Shinji, and I already hated everyone else involved besides Kaji Ryoji. The series is bad. The writing is bad. The characters are all fucked up. I hate it all.

Based on what I've seen about the Rebuild series, I might watch it. It might actually be good. Maybe.
View Quote

I've watched the rebuild movies except the most recent one. Goes off in an odd direction.

Really want to see 3.0+1.0 but I don't have an Amazon prime account.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:31:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By TallLankey:
Cartoons
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:41:45 AM EDT
[#5]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Tikiman001:
Originally Posted By TallLankey:
Cartoons

https://c.tenor.com/CuDwucYuUMgAAAAC/anime-insult.gif

Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:51:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Agilt:
Finished up Grimoire of Zero. Good show, could use a second season as well, felt like there's still plenty of story to tell.
View Quote

The proper title is “Loli and the Beast.”

Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:55:14 AM EDT
[#7]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hunter-Killer:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6d/2d/de/6d2dde64520bc2fb6445cb9aded6f5cf.jpg

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PoliteWelcomeAfricanwildcat-size_restricted.gif

Link Posted: 9/14/2021 12:04:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By beitodesstrafe:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By beitodesstrafe:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6d/2d/de/6d2dde64520bc2fb6445cb9aded6f5cf.jpg

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PoliteWelcomeAfricanwildcat-size_restricted.gif

Page 350 ownage.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Who-watches-Anime-/5-581883/?page=350
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 12:25:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By DragoMuseveni:

Avoid that Anime at all costs. Read the Manga instead.
The director of that anime completely hated the source material.
View Quote

Thanks for the heads up!

Wanted to watch because I heard it was “dark and psychological” …. Just ordered vol 1
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 8:54:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Stitches1974] [#10]
Date A Live season 4 delayed until 2022. Here's a new, short trailer though.

Link Posted: 9/15/2021 2:19:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 3:21:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 3:25:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 7:16:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 12:54:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Finished Spice and Wolf. I'm going to have to re-watch this one soon. Yet another where another season would be a positive.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 12:56:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Liaztraht] [#17]
Originally Posted By Sandit:
Finished Spice and Wolf. I'm going to have to re-watch this one soon. Yet another where another season would be a positive.
View Quote
Wife and I watch it late fall every year. The feel of it just fits the season.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 1:12:26 AM EDT
[#18]
View Quote

You might like

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maoyu
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 1:13:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Liaztraht:
Wife and I watch it late fall every year. The feel of it just fits the season.
View Quote

I can see that. Second season even more than the first. Heck, the  credits even have a fall feeling to them.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 1:49:26 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By dog-meat:

You might like

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dog-meat:

You might like

I'll keep my eye out for it.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 3:11:37 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 1:46:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Now THIS is a house husbando!~

Link Posted: 9/16/2021 1:50:25 PM EDT
[#23]

No kidding. I know such things are subjective but... Wow there are some bad character designs out there.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 2:55:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Is that you in a black wig LP?
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 3:02:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By treemydawg:
Is that you in a black wig LP?
View Quote

Lol if only
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 4:48:43 PM EDT
[#26]
The motherboard in my LG smart TV died on me last night so I went out and bought a new TV today.  I ended up buying a Samsung smart TV even though I normally go out of my way to not buy Samsung products.  I came home and set it up and was logging into all my streaming sites and decided to watch something on Funimation.  The app for the Samsung smart TV is actually the best version of the Funimation app I have used yet.  I always either used my PS4 of Fire Stick to watch Funimation because the LG app was pure trash.  The PS4 app was usable and the Fire Stick app worked pretty well but the Samsung app blows it away so far.  Just thought I would share that because I was honestly amazed that there is a Funimation app that actually seems to work and is easy to navigate.
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 5:09:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Stitches1974] [#27]
Originally Posted By iliketatertots:
The motherboard in my LG smart TV died on me last night so I went out and bought a new TV today.  I ended up buying a Samsung smart TV even though I normally go out of my way to not buy Samsung products.  I came home and set it up and was logging into all my streaming sites and decided to watch something on Funimation.  The app for the Samsung smart TV is actually the best version of the Funimation app I have used yet.  I always either used my PS4 of Fire Stick to watch Funimation because the LG app was pure trash.  The PS4 app was usable and the Fire Stick app worked pretty well but the Samsung app blows it away so far.  Just thought I would share that because I was honestly amazed that there is a Funimation app that actually seems to work and is easy to navigate.
View Quote

I've been using the android TV app for for 4-5 years now. Though, I took a year long break from them and recently came back. The android tv app is improved over the last time I used it. I currently use it on a Sony Bravia.
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 8:13:15 PM EDT
[#28]
TRINITY SEVEN - Opening | Seven Doors
Link Posted: 9/19/2021 9:26:14 PM EDT
[#29]
In other “sugoi dekai” news, Crunchyroll has started showing 6-minute-long episodes of Tawawa on Monday (Getsuyoubi no Tawawa) - which seems to be “all oppai, all the time”, including the 2nd year high-school protagonist and her 1st year high-school younger sister.

Also, 6-minute episodes of Ganbare Doukichan, young female office worker trying to seduce her co-worker, who of course is clueless.

Both series appear to be eminently forgettable (not that there’s anything wrong with that), but I have better ways of wasting my time, so I’ll give both of them a pass…

Link Posted: 9/20/2021 1:23:48 AM EDT
[#30]
Oh I just noticed there is a new episode of Tanya the evil on crunchyroll, operation desert pasta.
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 8:26:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DprvdDgnrt] [#31]
Senran Kagura anyone? So far the premise is basically ninja girls fighting other ninja girls + Boobs and eating mildly dick shaped sushi rolls  

About half way through the first season really liking it for a simply kind of show ….. also Buttery no Button Brittany

Also just found out while going to google images for the pic that this is a video game series lol

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 8:48:15 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By DprvdDgnrt:
Senran Kagura anyone? So far the premise is basically ninja girls fighting other ninja girls + Boobs and eating mildly dick shaped sushi rolls  

About half way through the first season really liking it for a simply kind of show ….. also Buttery no Button Brittany

Also just found out while going to google images for the pic that this is a video game series lol

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/517465/15C58913-750B-44EE-BFCD-102F56C74231_jpe-2097975.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/517465/002E0CF8-A36B-4437-82EC-32C8846CCA2F_jpe-2097976.JPG
View Quote

Futomaki rolls. There was some posting here awhile back about it. I've watched it a quite a few times and like it. It seems to go from season 1 to Shinovi Master. It looks like a bit of stuff was skipped between them, but can't find anything else about it.

Link Posted: 9/20/2021 6:30:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Random Goblin Slayer question: why does Goblin Slayer have to pay that guy so much to live on his farm?

Imagine you live in rural area with tons of dangerous creatures.  Creatures you'd have zero chance of beating.  Now along comes a badass warrior who is willing to meticulously guard your property for large portion of the year.  Shouldn't YOU be the one to pay HIM?

Not only does Goblin Slayer pay him (a guy who's a dick to him BTW), but GS seems to pay him a lot too.  I don't get it.
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 6:57:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DragoMuseveni] [#34]
Random Goblin Slayer question: why does Goblin Slayer have to pay that guy so much to live on his farm?

Imagine you live in rural area with tons of dangerous creatures.  Creatures you'd have zero chance of beating.  Now along comes a badass warrior who is willing to meticulously guard your property for large portion of the year.  Shouldn't YOU be the one to pay HIM?

Not only does Goblin Slayer pay him (a guy who's a dick to him BTW), but GS seems to pay him a lot too.  I don't get it.
View Quote
According to Cow Girl's uncle Goblin Slayer has "lost it" but a shit load of gold each month is enough to ignore that and let him stay.

Edit: What I don't get is why the Uncle did grab Cow Girl and get the fuck out of Doge when the horde attacks the farm.

Link Posted: 9/20/2021 7:21:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hunter-Killer] [#35]
According to Cow Girl's uncle Goblin Slayer has "lost it" but a shit load of gold each month is enough to ignore that and let him stay.

Edit: What I don't get is why the Uncle did grab Cow Girl and get the fuck out of Doge when the horde attacks the farm.

View All Quotes

I get why someone paying for goods/services would want to claim the goods/services are of poor quality to lower the price.  However, to such an extreme of "these products are so bad not only won't I pay you for them, but I'm going to make YOU pay ME a LOT to take them" is nuts that the other party would accept such absurd terms.

Also with the all the gold Goblin Slayer gives that asshole GS could probably buy a better farm in a better area, let Cow Girl take care of it, AND hire some workers too.
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 9:22:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Should the uncles official name be Cow Man?  It would fit with other characters naming scheme better than uncle.
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 9:29:10 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

I suspect it's because his socio economic status prevents him from moving to a locale the the goblins are not also encroaching on. I may be projecting though
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 9:32:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By targetworks:
In other “sugoi dekai” news, Crunchyroll has started showing 6-minute-long episodes of Tawawa on Monday (Getsuyoubi no Tawawa) - which seems to be “all oppai, all the time”, including the 2nd year high-school protagonist and her 1st year high-school younger sister.

Also, 6-minute episodes of Ganbare Doukichan, young female office worker trying to seduce her co-worker, who of course is clueless.

Both series appear to be eminently forgettable (not that there’s anything wrong with that), but I have better ways of wasting my time, so I’ll give both of them a pass…
View Quote

Huge fan of the Ganbare Doukichan manga. It's wholesome and funny ecchi. Like Miru Tights with a story.

Doukichan's expressions are gold

Link Posted: 9/20/2021 9:38:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JPN] [#39]
Originally Posted By ToledoXJ:

I suspect it's because his socio economic status prevents him from moving to a locale the the goblins are not also encroaching on. I may be projecting though
View All Quotes

Leaving the farm would have likely meant heading to town, and the goblins were likely attacking the farm as a stepping stone to attacking the town, so it would have only delayed facing the goblins.  There's also the issue of getting from the farm to town, when you know that there are goblins in the area.

Could also be an issue of leaving the farm being interpreted as abandoning the farm, opening the door for someone else to claim it (depending on whether or not the town had progressed to the point of having an office that recorded deeds).
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 9:46:54 PM EDT
[#40]

View All Quotes

What the hell is doing with those massive gold payments GS keeps giving him?  Hookers and ale?
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 9:51:20 PM EDT
[#41]

What the hell is doing with those massive gold payments GS keeps giving him?  Hookers and ale?
View Quote
Paying everyone to stop calling him Cow Man.
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 10:08:15 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 11:50:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Lately it seems that I’ve been unexpectedly stumbling across a lot of “episode 12s” in various series that I’ve been more or less watching. Less, mostly.

It appears that the current season is coming to an unremarkable conclusion.

Yawn.

Can’t seem to think of anything in particular that grabbed me.

Is it just me, or has the just-ending season been sorta blah?

(Maybe I’ve forgotten something, though.)
Link Posted: 9/21/2021 12:02:27 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 9/21/2021 8:53:06 AM EDT
[#45]
IMHO the good animes from this season have been slime reincarnation, Seirei Gensouki: spirit chronicles, Tsukimichi: moonlit fantasy and how a realist hero rebuilt the kingdom.
Link Posted: 9/21/2021 8:57:55 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 9/21/2021 12:53:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By LittlePony:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU29x97Y-nc
View Quote

I love these so much.
Link Posted: 9/21/2021 2:16:56 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By mort:
View All Quotes

Haha, at least its not as bad as a girl being called "cow girl" though.
Link Posted: 9/21/2021 2:23:28 PM EDT
[#50]

View All Quotes

"Cow girl" is fine and all, but...
Attachment Attached File

Page / 763
Who watches Anime? (Page 454 of 763)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top