Link Posted: 1/19/2024 1:59:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hunter-Killer:
Originally Posted By ConcernedCitizen:

The Wrong Way to Use Healing Magic is the show I was most looking forward to this season, having just read the manga a short while ago, and so far it doesn't disappoint.

It's a well-balanced blend of absurdist humor in an otherwise normal isekai setting, which is pretty much a perfect combination in my opinion.

I'm also really enjoying the second season of The Dangers in My Heart. Based on the latest episode, it will be interesting to see how both physical growth and character growth will affect their relationship dynamic.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/IMG_5304_jpeg-3097409.JPG

The Wrong Way to Use Healing Magic is a little less rapey.

Well, a LOT less rapey, actually...
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 2:13:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Hunter-Killer] [#2]
Originally Posted By RarestRX:

Well, binge watching:

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMmMyYmMwOTItYTBlMC00ZGZhLTkyNTctNDEyZDMyNjRjMmYyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTIzNDEwODY@._V1_.jpg

I know, big surprise.

I like it so far.  

It's like if the Beast in the Beauty and the Beast never transformed at the end.

So, yeah, interspecies dating.  

View Quote

The first episode had potential, but it was all downhill from there for me.  In addition to being bored out of my mind, it was also trending towards not heading in a direction that could lead to it eventually being interesting.

I asked about it here, my suspicions were confirmed, and I bailed at E4.  It’s too bad they insisted on a TV-Y7 vibe. The concept had potential.  Though I’m glad at least someone here enjoyed it.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 2:27:40 AM EDT
[#3]
It’s been over a year since I last recommend Seton Academy: Join the Pack.  I could write an essay about why you will enjoy it if you watch it, but I’ll just say watch the first 15 minutes of E1.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 2:34:17 AM EDT
[#4]
It’s been over a year since I last recommend Seton Academy: Join the Pack.  I could write an essay about why you will enjoy it if you watch it, but I’ll just say watch the first 15 minutes of E1.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/IMG_5388_jpeg-3099315.JPG
View Quote

Can confirm.

Oddly good show.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 2:46:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By beitodesstrafe:

Can confirm.

Oddly good show.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By beitodesstrafe:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/IMG_5388_jpeg-3099315.JPG

Can confirm.

Oddly good show.

It’s also definitely the most educational anime I’ve seen.  Some of those animal facts were pretty interesting.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 3:25:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Anyone try watching snack basue? I couldnt make it through the first 10 minutes of the first episode.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 3:36:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By ToledoXJ:

Going in March to visit my kid at school with my wife and cannot wait.  I have some concerns about my wife as she isn’t exactly a roll with the punches get outside your comfort zone American.  That said, she needs to see it because our kid is pretty invested in a future there.  

I picked a couple weeks to go and unintentionally landed on peak cherry blossoms timeframe.  Oops.
View Quote

Just spoke to the wife and it looks like I'm headed there again in March as well! I think I'm only going to do 8 days there this time, 2 weeks was making me seriously homesick. When I go back in 2026 with my son we'll spend 2 weeks.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 4:33:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By PepePewPew:

Somewhere in the Anime Himmel remarks upon Heiter's age or aging appearance at the end of the journey, which gave me the idea Heiter was significantly older but he was actually very close to Himmel's age.
It's funny how they drew old Himmel shriveled and hunched over like a 95 year old woman with osteoporosis at 75-80.
I found some childhood info on Heiter and Himmel in the manga, Heiter is taller but I can't tell if he's just taller or if he's a couple years older than Himmel. He kind of acts like Himmel's senior so I'll go with two years older.

I guess that post was just me wondering why Himmel looked so decrepit 50 years later, when Heiter still looked fairly spry 20 years after that.
In the Anime Himmel kept checking the status of the sealed demon Qual up until about the time he died, and in the Manga a knight very far north met Himmel in the woods when he was in his 70s, so as you say Himmel the hunchback did still get around despite his appearance.  

Click To View Spoiler

There's some flashbacks and even time travel in the manga chapters especially 100-120 that answered some of my questions. The translation I read ends with chapter 121. I picked it up where the Anime currently is. After reading 121 I tried chapter 1 and said "this translation is shit". I don't know if it changed translators or if the translator got better, but I can't enjoy the early chapters.

https://www.mangaread.org/manga/frieren-at-the-funeral/chapter-1/
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PepePewPew:

Somewhere in the Anime Himmel remarks upon Heiter's age or aging appearance at the end of the journey, which gave me the idea Heiter was significantly older but he was actually very close to Himmel's age.
It's funny how they drew old Himmel shriveled and hunched over like a 95 year old woman with osteoporosis at 75-80.
I found some childhood info on Heiter and Himmel in the manga, Heiter is taller but I can't tell if he's just taller or if he's a couple years older than Himmel. He kind of acts like Himmel's senior so I'll go with two years older.

I guess that post was just me wondering why Himmel looked so decrepit 50 years later, when Heiter still looked fairly spry 20 years after that.
In the Anime Himmel kept checking the status of the sealed demon Qual up until about the time he died, and in the Manga a knight very far north met Himmel in the woods when he was in his 70s, so as you say Himmel the hunchback did still get around despite his appearance.  

Click To View Spoiler

There's some flashbacks and even time travel in the manga chapters especially 100-120 that answered some of my questions. The translation I read ends with chapter 121. I picked it up where the Anime currently is. After reading 121 I tried chapter 1 and said "this translation is shit". I don't know if it changed translators or if the translator got better, but I can't enjoy the early chapters.

https://www.mangaread.org/manga/frieren-at-the-funeral/chapter-1/

Click To View Spoiler

The first episode had potential, but it was all downhill from there for me.  In addition to being bored out of my mind, it was also trending towards not heading in a direction that could lead to it eventually being interesting.

I asked about it here, my suspicions were confirmed, and I bailed at E4.  It’s too bad they insisted on a TV-Y7 vibe. The concept had potential.  Though I’m glad at least someone here enjoyed it.

That's unfortunate but kind of what I was expecting. It didn't look to have the adult nature needed to hold the concept up.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 8:25:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Bacon_Grease:

That's unfortunate but kind of what I was expecting. It didn't look to have the adult nature needed to hold the concept up.
View All Quotes

I didn’t think it needed an “adult nature.” Just not a “TV-Y7 nature.”
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 8:37:47 PM EDT
[#10]

View All Quotes

Ya true. I just meant in the realm of violence and tone.

I've noticed a lot of newer shows will pick a very dark and edgy or violent theme and then default to a younger shounen style.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 2:32:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Is 7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy any better than the previous 87 anime with similar “villainess” titles?

The concept of a “villainess” MC does interest me, but all the previous “villainess” anime have been disappointments, IMO.  I don’t think I made it past E4 for any of them.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 3:02:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Is 7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy any better than the previous 87 anime with similar “villainess” titles?

The concept of a “villainess” MC does interest me, but all the previous “villainess” anime have been disappointments, IMO.  I don’t think I made it past E4 for any of them.
View Quote

It’s not bad, better than the last few of those that came out, the OP is pretty good, not a complete marshmallow.
Better plot, but still not something I’d rate real high on my list of must watch shows.
It’s more a filler on those days the series I’m watching haven’t dropped a new one yet.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 3:59:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Gunslinger808:

It’s not bad, better than the last few of those that came out, the OP is pretty good, not a complete marshmallow.
Better plot, but still not something I’d rate real high on my list of must watch shows.
It’s more a filler on those days the series I’m watching haven’t dropped a new one yet.
View All Quotes

Let me guess: the MC is NOT really a “villainess,” right?

I’m never going to get a “villainess” anime where the MC is basically a hot/cute female Ainz.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 5:34:57 AM EDT
[#14]

I’m never going to get a “villainess” anime where the MC is basically a hot/cute female Ainz.
View All Quotes

It’s not clear yet - she is smart and shrewd and conniving (in a ‘good’ way), and combining that with her knowledge of her past lives (and everything that went wrong) in other timelines, she is continually probing and planning with the intent of altering the outcome this time around.

Link Posted: 1/22/2024 7:33:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By targetworks:

It's not clear yet - she is smart and shrewd and conniving (in a 'good' way), and combining that with her knowledge of her past lives (and everything that went wrong) in other timelines, she is continually probing and planning with the intent of altering the outcome this time around.

View All Quotes
Is 7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy any better than the previous 87 anime with similar "villainess" titles?

The concept of a "villainess" MC does interest me, but all the previous "villainess" anime have been disappointments, IMO.  I don't think I made it past E4 for any of them.

It's not bad, better than the last few of those that came out, the OP is pretty good, not a complete marshmallow.
Better plot, but still not something I'd rate real high on my list of must watch shows.
It's more a filler on those days the series I'm watching haven't dropped a new one yet.

Let me guess: the MC is NOT really a "villainess," right?

I'm never going to get a "villainess" anime where the MC is basically a hot/cute female Ainz.

It's not clear yet - she is smart and shrewd and conniving (in a 'good' way), and combining that with her knowledge of her past lives (and everything that went wrong) in other timelines, she is continually probing and planning with the intent of altering the outcome this time around.

I'm an enjoyer of the villainess genre done well, and I don't really enjoy shows where the bad guys win. I do enjoy when somebody who got a bad rap turns things around. My Next Life as a Villainess All Routes Lead to Doom!  is one of my favorites because the MC is such an endearing ditz that it's pointed out in one episode that she isn't smart enough to come up with whatever plot she's being accused of.

Pretty sure a show where the villainess is actually evil wouldn't be watchable.

Link Posted: 1/22/2024 2:37:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By TheOTHERmaninblack:
I'm an enjoyer of the villainess genre done well, and I don't really enjoy shows where the bad guys win. I do enjoy when somebody who got a bad rap turns things around. My Next Life as a Villainess All Routes Lead to Doom!  is one of my favorites because the MC is such an endearing ditz that it's pointed out in one episode that she isn't smart enough to come up with whatever plot she's being accused of.

View All Quotes
Is 7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy any better than the previous 87 anime with similar "villainess" titles?

The concept of a "villainess" MC does interest me, but all the previous "villainess" anime have been disappointments, IMO.  I don't think I made it past E4 for any of them.

It's not bad, better than the last few of those that came out, the OP is pretty good, not a complete marshmallow.
Better plot, but still not something I'd rate real high on my list of must watch shows.
It's more a filler on those days the series I'm watching haven't dropped a new one yet.

Let me guess: the MC is NOT really a "villainess," right?

I'm never going to get a "villainess" anime where the MC is basically a hot/cute female Ainz.

“Pretty sure a show where the villainess is actually evil wouldn't be watchable.”

“I don't really enjoy shows where the bad guys win.”

Link Posted: 1/22/2024 2:39:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Other than Overlord, what other anime has an unambiguous villain/“THE bad guy” MC who wins?

Redo wouldn’t meet the criteria, IMO.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 5:27:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Gunslinger808] [#18]

View Quote

7th Time Loop is very similar to My Next Life, but closer to one called Tearmoon Empire.
Both have a OP that’s trying to avoid their incident death, in Tearmoon it’s a guillotine, in 7th it’s by a prince that kills her.
Same basic premise, they remember their past lives and try to correct for survival.
Like targetworks said, the OP in 7th is a shrewd character though, and not wish washy like the protagonist in Tearmoon.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 5:34:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Other than Overlord, what other anime has an unambiguous villain/“THE bad guy” MC who wins?

View Quote

Though the story is far from over, and there are signs that the MC might be having a change of heart, I'd say The Reincarnation of the Strongest Exorcist in Another World qualifies.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 5:46:03 PM EDT
[#20]

View Quote

Maybe Elfen Lied, Death Note, and Tanya the Evil.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 5:56:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hunter-Killer] [#21]

Though the story is far from over, and there are signs that the MC might be having a change of heart, I'd say The Reincarnation of the Strongest Exorcist in Another World qualifies.
View All Quotes

I watched S1 and personally I wasn’t picking up any “unambiguous villain/THE bad guy” vibes from the MC.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 6:05:16 PM EDT
[#22]

View All Quotes

I personally wouldn’t count Elfen Lied and Tanya.

I think Death Note is probably the closest of the three, but even for that one I wouldn’t personally consider Light an “unambiguous villain.”  Now, if he was using the death note to kill indiscriminately, then I think that would definitely qualify.

Plus….

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 6:18:48 PM EDT
[#23]
I really don’t either.
I’ve watched so many anime since you guys got me hooked, they all tend to run together after a while.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 6:22:05 PM EDT
[#24]

I personally wouldn’t count Elfen Lied and Tanya.

I think Death Note is probably the closest of the three, but even for that one I wouldn’t personally consider Light an “unambiguous villain.”  Now, if he was using the death note to kill indiscriminately, then I think that would definitely qualify.

Plus….

Click To View Spoiler
View Quote

Light was

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 7:16:45 PM EDT
[#25]

View All Quotes
Other than Overlord, what other anime has an unambiguous villain/"THE bad guy" MC who wins?

Redo wouldn't meet the criteria, IMO.

Is a sociopath evil, or just broken?
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 7:18:51 PM EDT
[#26]

View All Quotes
Other than Overlord, what other anime has an unambiguous villain/"THE bad guy" MC who wins?

The only one of the 3 I've even tried to watch was Tanya, and, yes, I think it's safe to call him/her evil. I don't think I made it 3 episodes in.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 7:25:34 PM EDT
[#27]
The only one of the 3 I've even tried to watch was Tanya, and, yes, I think it's safe to call him/her evil. I don't think I made it 3 episodes in.
View All Quotes

How is Tanya an “unambiguous villain”?
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 7:29:32 PM EDT
[#28]
View All Quotes

Tanya did nothing wrong.

Link Posted: 1/22/2024 7:46:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: targetworks] [#29]

View Quote

I'm pretty sure that the grand high inquisitor (or whatever her title is) in 'Tis Time for "Torture," Princess would not qualify...

Link Posted: 1/23/2024 12:28:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hunter-Killer] [#30]
The Kingdoms of Ruin was always going to be trash, but it had the potential to be entertaining trash.  Unfortunately, the pink-haired girl has single-handedly made it unwatchable to me.

And the fact that she is voiced by my second favorite dub VA and I still feel this way really speaks to how truly annoying the character is.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 2:23:28 PM EDT
[#31]
The Kingdoms of Ruin was always going to be trash, but it had the potential to be entertaining trash.  Unfortunately, the pink-haired girl has single-handedly made it unwatchable to me.

And the fact that she is voiced by my second favorite dub VA and I still feel this way really speaks to how truely annoying the character is.
View Quote

It gets pretty intense at some points.

Did you watch it to the point where...

Click To View Spoiler

Link Posted: 1/23/2024 2:49:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hunter-Killer] [#32]

Click To View Spoiler

View All Quotes

And the fact that she is voiced by my second favorite dub VA and I still feel this way really speaks to how truely annoying the character is.

Click To View Spoiler

I think being “pretty intense” only matters if there is something behind it.  Something that makes it matter.

I think a major problem for Ruin is it lacks what all proper revenge anime need: proper villains.  Villains who are a threat, are entertaining (or at least not boring), and who the MC and audience have reason to hate.  Redo, entertaining trash that it was, did this well.

At E7 (where I stalled out), who exactly are the “proper villains” in Ruin?

Click To View Spoiler
And then there is the MC’s party.  Redo had a harem of powerful and cute girls supporting the MC carry out his specific goals.  Ruin has an annoying AF pink-haired girl who runs around screaming “why can’t we all just get along?”

Link Posted: 1/23/2024 2:51:30 PM EDT
[#33]

I'm pretty sure that the grand high inquisitor (or whatever her title is) in 'Tis Time for "Torture," Princess would not qualify...

View All Quotes

I would ask Tortura out to dinner.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 8:25:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By xviperx420:
Anyone try watching snack basue? I couldnt make it through the first 10 minutes of the first episode.
View Quote

That was about as far as I made it.

The reviews on crunchy say give it a chance but damn it was hard to watch.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 8:31:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Also, Fluffy Paradise is where it is at this season. This show makes my poor wasted brain ooze out the last bits of serotonin it has to offer.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 11:42:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Started watching Made In Abyss today. I was in the mood for something dark and it came up on a list of stuff that included Serial Experiments Lain and Chainsaw Man. The artwork is fantastic and so far the story is really good. Made it to ep 7 and it was what I was looking for.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 11:47:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DragoMuseveni] [#37]
Started watching Made In Abyss today. I was in the mood for something dark and it came up on a list of stuff that included Serial Experiments Lain and Chainsaw Man. The artwork is fantastic and so far the story is really good. Made it to ep 7 and it was what I was looking for.
View Quote
Brace yourself for Episode 10. It's brutal.

You've been warned.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 11:49:06 PM EDT
[#38]
View Quote
It will scratch the itch.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 12:15:28 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By DragoMuseveni:

You've been warned.
View All Quotes

You've been warned.

Why would you post something like that to someone who said they are about to watch that episode?  It’s like watching a movie you’ve seen with someone else who hasn’t and you say “this next scene is going to be very tragic so brace yourself.”  No, it’s not a full on spoiler, but it does needlessly lessen the experience someone has watching it by dropping hints about what is going to happen and when it will happen.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 6:43:19 AM EDT
[#40]

Why would you post something like that to someone who said they are about to watch that episode?  It’s like watching a movie you’ve seen with someone else who hasn’t and you say “this next scene is going to be very tragic so brace yourself.”  No, it’s not a full on spoiler, but it does needlessly lessen the experience someone has watching it by dropping hints about what is going to happen and when it will happen.
View All Quotes

You've been warned.

Not at all. Gives me something to look forward too.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 7:24:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: xviperx420] [#41]
Originally Posted By yekimak:

View All Quotes

I thought the purple haired old lady was going to be a weird elvis impersonator or something. Unless I see the ratings suddenly skyrocket, its gonna be a no for me dawg.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 10:50:30 AM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes

You've been warned.

That’s nice for you, but not everyone wants to receive unsolicited hints and/or spoilers about what is going to happen and when it is going to happen for a tv episode or movie scene they are about to watch.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 12:50:32 PM EDT
[#43]

Why would you post something like that to someone who said they are about to watch that episode?  It's like watching a movie you've seen with someone else who hasn't and you say "this next scene is going to be very tragic so brace yourself."  No, it's not a full on spoiler, but it does needlessly lessen the experience someone has watching it by dropping hints about what is going to happen and when it will happen.
View All Quotes

You've been warned.

Why would you post something like that to someone who said they are about to watch that episode?  It's like watching a movie you've seen with someone else who hasn't and you say "this next scene is going to be very tragic so brace yourself."  No, it's not a full on spoiler, but it does needlessly lessen the experience someone has watching it by dropping hints about what is going to happen and when it will happen.
How is saying an upcoming episode is "Brutal" any different saying an episode was "a WTF mindfuck" or the ending of a series is "epic"

Besides there's no preparing for THAT.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 1:06:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hunter-Killer] [#44]
How is saying an upcoming episode is "Brutal" any different saying an episode was "a WTF mindfuck" or the ending of a series is "epic"

View All Quotes

You've been warned.

“The series finale is epic” is a far cry from “brace yourself for E10 that you are about to watch because it is unexpectedly brutal,” IMO.  It’s the difference between telling someone the end of a movie is epic versus you leaning in and telling them “this next scene is going to be very tragic so brace yourself."

Of course some people don’t mind at all.  Hell, some people read the last page of a book first.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 3:35:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Gunslinger808] [#45]
Also, Fluffy Paradise is where it is at this season. This show makes my poor wasted brain ooze out the last bits of serotonin it has to offer.
View Quote

Had to look that one up to see if I was watching it, since I do subbed the titles I know are in Japanese.
Yeah, it’s cute to the point of giving me cavities, but a nice distraction.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 7:48:11 PM EDT
[#46]

Had to look that one up to see if I was watching it, since I do subbed the titles I know are in Japanese.
View All Quotes

For a show without gore and jiggle physics it manages to keep my attention. And I can watch it with my kids. So far at least. I am awaiting the inevitable cringe.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 8:09:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hunter-Killer] [#47]

For a show without gore and jiggle physics it manages to keep my attention. And I can watch it with my kids. So far at least. I am awaiting the inevitable cringe.
View All Quotes

Depending on their age, I’d be somewhat hesitant to do that for pretty much any anime.  I’ve seen anime that seems family friendly for a few episodes and then suddenly, out of nowhere, it isn’t.  It’s usually nothing “wholesome,” but it’s also stuff I doubt most parents would want their little kids seeing.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 8:29:29 PM EDT
[#48]
Well, just finished Heavenly Delusion on Hulu.

Talk about going out with a whimper.

Pretty disappointed about the mehness since it seemed to have so much potential.  

I'll take Seton Academy over this, much better closing song:

Murenase! Seton Gakuen ED Full - "Ookami Blues" [Lyrics] [CC]

Link Posted: 1/24/2024 8:40:06 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By RarestRX:

Well, just finished Heavenly Delusion on Hulu.

Talk about going out with a whimper.

Pretty disappointed about the mehness since it seemed to have so much potential.  

I'll take Seton Academy over this, much better closing song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3ux8uHzHKQ

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/25/2024 10:36:26 AM EDT
[#50]
Burn in hell...
https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20240125_22/
"A Japanese court has sentenced a man to death for the arson attack that killed 36 employees at a famous animation studio in Kyoto. The number of deaths is the largest on record in a criminal trial in the country in more than three decades."

This was the maniac that burned down KyoAni (Kyoto Animation).
Page / 763
Who watches Anime? (Page 733 of 763)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top