Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: Today 10:30:45 PM EDT
[#1]
The jeep drivers I see are wearing yoga pants wearing gym rats. Too bad 1/3 are dudes.
Link Posted: Today 10:38:37 PM EDT
[#2]

I re-aimed my lights post lift and I drive above the speed limit whenever possible. No yoga pants, but I’m willing to give em a try I guess.

Link Posted: Today 10:42:17 PM EDT
[#3]
You got me troll.

Link Posted: Today 10:43:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Paul:
Things ARF.com hates: California, cats, drones, ham radio licenses, pit bulls, In-n-Out Burger, Apple Computer, solar power, wolves, EVs, smart meters, boomers, women, Jeeps, cooked meat, and intellectual property rights.  

Laws that ARF.com violates: Amateur Radio, Drone, Copyright and Trademark, and windshield tint.

View Quote
add: watches
Link Posted: Today 10:44:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SkilletsUSMC] [#5]
Originally Posted By Airborne11B:
I’ve definitely noticed that a huge % of wrangler drivers refuse to even drive the speed limit…I mean I guess when your vehicles literally have a problem called ‘death wobble’ at highway speeds you just drive your pavement queen slow as fuck.
View Quote

Anything with a solid front axle will death wobble if something wears out enough. Old land rovers and land cruisers, new super duty fords, 3/4 ton+ rams, jeeps, and someday soon those Ineos Grenadiers.
Link Posted: Today 10:56:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Paul:
Things ARF.com hates: California, cats, drones, ham radio licenses, pit bulls, In-n-Out Burger, Apple Computer, solar power, wolves, EVs, smart meters, boomers, women, Jeeps, cooked meat, and intellectual property rights.  

Laws that ARF.com violates: Amateur Radio, Drone, Copyright and Trademark, and windshield tint.

View Quote
You forgot bicyclists.
Link Posted: Today 10:57:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By SkilletsUSMC:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/75400/B516D71F-A1C9-4890-B17A-6EAD4D3971DC-3352128.jpg

I re-aimed my lights post lift and I drive above the speed limit whenever possible. No yoga pants, but I’m willing to give em a try I guess.

View Quote

Thank you sir!  You should get a bumper sticker that says “not a 95%er”.  Also, please get your jeep friends to re-aim their lights also.  Maybe you could start a trend.

Cute dog by the way.  Miss my long haired large dogs.  Had to go schnauzer’s after my oldest was born since he was really allergic.
Link Posted: Today 11:01:58 PM EDT
[#8]
There needs to be a scientific study on this.
Link Posted: Today 11:25:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: Today 11:40:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: Today 11:50:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Haters gonna hate
Link Posted: Today 11:51:33 PM EDT
[#12]
TLDR.
Link Posted: Today 11:53:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Toyota, FTW
Link Posted: Today 11:53:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By TRRiverdude:
You forgot bicyclists.
View Quote

And Union members
Link Posted: Today 11:57:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By BigHumidity:

You are wrong. That makes them retards.

I drive everywhere at or below the speed limit. I don't give two fucks what some faggot behind me thinks. I drive even slower in my Wrangler. If they don't like it? LOL.
View Quote

Have you ever considered self immolation?
Link Posted: 10/18/2024 1:11:45 AM EDT
[#16]
I know a single 29 yearold red head that has a jeep

She an intreasting one to say the least
Link Posted: 10/18/2024 1:20:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Cestratton85:
The Bronco is the new Jeep for women so watch out. Both gay BTW
View Quote

Making a bid for Edgelord of GD eh?
Link Posted: 10/18/2024 1:54:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By intheburbs:
I have 3.  What does that make me?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/145716/vehicles-3352184.jpg
View Quote

I don’t know.  Do you drive them with no regard for others as I described in my OP?
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top