Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 6:44:11 PM EDT
[#1]
That stuff used to bother me when I used to show my 67 RS/SS 350 Camaro. I disliked guys who would badge 1st generation, plain-Jane Camaros with Z-28 emblems for ooos and ahhhs from the unsuspecting. They'd insist they had an all-original 350, 3-speed auto Z-28s. Or a big block Z-28. I even saw several convertible Z-28s.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 7:00:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think 4x4 sticker on a 4wd truck looks dumb.
View Quote
In a perfect world there would be no 2wd trucks, so it wouldn't matter.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 7:02:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You done did it now

Now all the 2xers are going to come along and say they can do all sorts of off-roading a 4xer can’t.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 7:03:58 PM EDT
[#4]
I live near a guy who drives a Ford Festiva with a Porsche sticker on the back. Though, I'm pretty sure he just has a sense of humor.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 7:13:19 PM EDT
[#5]
OP must not have been around in the mid-2000s when adding kanji stickers to your car and a shopping cart wing could double your horsepower.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 7:15:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You done did it now

Now all the 2xers are going to come along and say they can do all sorts of off-roading a 4xer can’t.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You done did it now

More likely people with 2wd will come along and say they never go off road so don't need 4wd.

Chalk it up to another weird GDism...you're not a man if your truck isn't 4wd...even if you don't need it. Meanwhile you're also not a man if you don't take your truck off road...you're also not a man if you don't own a truck.
You just can't win lol.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 7:18:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Ok ya got me...I’m not sponsored by all these companies...however the decals are OEM

" />
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 8:21:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Like this hybrid sticker?
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 1:13:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Putting Ford emblems on Chevys. It's understandable, but just buy the better truck next time, jeeeeeeezzz!!!
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 2:25:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Next door neighbor of my in-laws has a 1990 Suzuki Samurai soft top.  It has "trail rated" badges on the fenders, and "RUBICON" stickers on both sides of the hood...  Then on the back he has "4.0 Hi-Output" badge.

He did it for laughs... and It's pretty funny when you see it.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top