Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 4:21:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Of course it’s that simple. They are libs generally speaking. I don’t have any guilt about any of that as I’m not a nazi nor was i even on my parents radar during the holocaust. I didn’t attend any slave auctions either. I just want to be left alone. But somehow I’m required to pay taxes that go to supporting a foreign state I have no interest in, all while it’s inhabitants living here vote against my rights.
View Quote

Add to the record that once a concerned tax payer starts to question why, he gets dog piled by shills and retards that are calling him an antisemite.

It's all very tiresome.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 4:27:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Inspired by the comment in the Turkey thread, why does the US give a fuck about Israel?
View Quote

Genesis 12:3
New International Version
3 I will bless those who bless you,
   and whoever curses you I will curse;
and all peoples on earth
   will be blessed through you.”[a]
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 4:29:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Inspired by the comment in the Turkey thread, why does the US give a fuck about Israel?
View Quote

Don't take the Mark.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 4:29:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Why does the US need good relations with Israel?
View Quote
They have nukes?
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 4:36:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

and all peoples on earth
View Quote

Who is cursing Abraham?  And the promise was fulfilled as Christ, a descendant of Abraham, blends all nations into the vine.

Explain to me how that relates to the modern country of Israel?  The one that has little to no resemblance to biblical national Israel as all 12 tribes were lost and the new covenant renders old Israel (not the entire OT)  as irrelevant anyways.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 4:51:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Is Israel a threat if we didn't have good relations? Would we be in dire need of a lost commodity?
View Quote

Are they a Nuclear power?

Could they shut down the Suez Canal?

Could they cause massive instability in the region?

Hmmmm

Link Posted: 7/28/2023 4:56:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I'm not commenting on Israel, but separation of church and state is a made up term that isn't in the constitution. It's generally considered impossible to avoid.
View Quote

It literally means the US .gov will not establish a formal religion and force us to join it - AKA the Church of England.  

When Henry VIII established the COE he effectively banned Catholicism and any other form of Protestant religion. This caused tyranny and civil war for generations.

That is the context. The founders very much expected government officials to be religious and take religious morals and values into consideration in their actions.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 4:59:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
because congress is 60% tribe members....

a country that has killed more American servicemen than Russia is our greatest ally and "muh russia bad..." because sky santa said so....duh!
View Quote
Uhh

Source?

Stark contrast to this: https://www.pewresearch.org/religion/2023/01/03/faith-on-the-hill-2023/

Link Posted: 7/28/2023 4:59:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 5:06:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Only country in the Middle East that has the same definition of the word ally that we use.
View Quote

Yep, Ally = US taxpayer's carry your country.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 5:08:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:Unless like a leftist you want to equate every little thing that ever chafes you to the state establishing an official religion.
View Quote

Sorry... the left has already established a State religion a long time ago.

It's the secular political religion of LIBERALISM.

Link Posted: 7/28/2023 5:10:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 5:11:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I am pretty sure we all agree Turks and Caicos is good to go
View Quote

I know their Customs and Immigration people are really nice. Same with Bermuda.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 5:19:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

and all peoples on earth
View Quote

I found this to be true in my own personal experience. Jews helped me start my business by being my very first clients over 40 years ago. I worked for their relatives, their friends and their business associates. Today I'm completely financially independent and never need to worry about money for the rest of my life.

Jews blessed my life.
God bless good Jews.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 5:25:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Because they're still going to be around when we're not.  
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 5:26:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I'm not really sure we had a ton of trouble with enemies in the middle east until we decided to bankroll their worst enemy.
View Quote

We didn't have trouble in the Middle East until they discovered Oil and got rich.

Without oil they'd be Central Africa or America, unable to do shit about anything and no reason for us to get involved.

*Actually we did have trouble with North Africa and the Barbary Pirates seizing our shipments and selling Americans into slavery.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 5:29:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
So they won't "accidentally" attack our ships.
View Quote

A ship full of CIA spooks just minding its own business hanging out in off the coast...

I feel there is a lot more to the story on both sides than survivor sailors know about.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 5:30:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Israel is like Gods chosen people or something.

Those who fuck around with them find out.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 5:41:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Why do we have an anti commie/anti jihadist ally in the Middle East? I guess that's a good question since GD went from throwing commies from helicopters to singing their praises lol
View Quote

Also, I thought GD hated Global Homo?

Isn't the UN Global Homo?

Doesn't the UN hate Israel and would turn it over to the Arabs in a heart beat if not for the US?

Does that not mean Israel is the enemy of Global Homo?

Does Israel not love building walls and throwing out "invaders"?

I thought GD loves walls and throwing out "invaders"?

Doesn't Isreal require mandatory conscription and let's soldiers cary guns in public?

I thought GD wanted mandatory construction to fix all these soft hand snow flakes and feels a military presence would stop crime and violence...
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 7:04:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Also, I thought GD hated Global Homo?

Isn't the UN Global Homo?

Doesn't the UN hate Israel and would turn it over to the Arabs in a heart beat if not for the US?

Does that not mean Israel is the enemy of Global Homo?

Does Israel not love building walls and throwing out "invaders"?

I thought GD loves walls and throwing out "invaders"?

Doesn't Isreal require mandatory conscription and let's soldiers cary guns in public?

I thought GD wanted mandatory construction to fix all these soft hand snow flakes and feels a military presence would stop crime and violence...
View Quote
Israel literally wouldn't exist without globalism.
I'm not anti-zionist, I think every group should have a homeland. I'm also not going to blindly support everything they do though, and truthfully there's a lot I don't.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 7:05:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
an ally in a neighborhood not full of allies

yes, you need to understand Israel will take care of Israel first just like we should take care of the U.S.A. first.
View Quote

Yep. Isreal is a tiny nation locked in an area surrounded by perpetual enemies who want their nation extinguished. In that regard they have a lot in common with Aryan Nation groups locked in American prisons...they have to be hardnosed and determined to survive in thier respective environments.

I've long suspectected that is the reason they've engrained themselves so tightly in American political arenas. It's a no-brainer.....tap into the wealthiest, most powerful nation the world has ever seen, to help ensure your survival.  Despiration brings desperate actions. I'm 87% sure Epstein's Island was an Israeli honeypot operation. I recall reading his woman, Maxwell, was the daughter of a mucky-muck in Israel. Also connected to their intellligence apparatus somehow. Coincidence? I think not. Epstein kill himself? I think not. Maxwell's in the pokey, but she ain't spilling the beans.

Unsavory behavior, but if you want to ensure Congressman Bigbucks (R, MO) votes your way on a military aid package, then video of him in a compromising position with a 14 year old has his vote in the bag. Like i said, desperate measures.  I normally would not entertain harming another human being. If my family were starving in an apocalyptic scenario, i might club a guy to ensure my starving family gets his store of food.

I personally like that Isreal exists. Just knowing they are a perpetual thorn in brain of Islam is worth the cost of admission. They also had the balls to finally claw out and build an official home. If they can easily buy our elected pervs, that is more a reflection on us. One of my favorite associates ever was a Jewish man. He was a riot. At company BBQs, I'd smuggle my grilled pork brats for him to consume privately in his closed office.

Also...relations....i forgot this is GD...if they wanted to honeypot me, just send that Gal Gadot chick wearing something slinky. The Wonder Woman outfit would also do. I'd run for office to ensure that.

Link Posted: 7/28/2023 7:07:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

We dont, just the IDF girls.

Link Posted: 7/28/2023 7:09:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

We didn't have trouble in the Middle East until they discovered Oil and got rich.

Without oil they'd be Central Africa or America, unable to do shit about anything and no reason for us to get involved.

*Actually we did have trouble with North Africa and the Barbary Pirates seizing our shipments and selling Americans into slavery.
View Quote

Yeah, the Barbary pirates. In North Africa. What does that have to do with the middle east?
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 8:48:41 PM EDT
[#24]
I believe the Bible tells us that present day Jewish people/Israel is connected to Israel of old. Modern Jewish people/Israel does matter. Yes, there are some Christians who believe modern day Israel is not the same people, but many Christians believe their lineage returned and are the same...

The 1st temple era began in 968 BC when Solomon built the first temple, which stood until 586 BC. The Jewish people were the driven into exile (first exile - Babylonian exile) for 70 years.  

The 2nd temple was completed in 516 BC (existed through Jesus time), but Jesus said the 2nd temple would be destroyed...and it was destroyed by the Romans in 70 AD, which also triggered the era of the second exile.  

This second exile lasted 1878 Years (until 1948) when the Jewish people received their homeland once again.

The Bible tells us in Amos 9:14-15 that the Jewish people will be sifted among the nations (which they were) and also tells us they will return (which they did in 1948) and will never again be pulled out of their land (a promise that remains today). 
For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth... And I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel, and they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them. And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the LORD thy God.

The Bible also tells us in Romans 11:25-26...Until the fullness of the Gentiles... (which is still to come, at which time the Jewish people/Israel will receive Jesus as their Messiah).
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in partis happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come inAnd so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Zion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob.

The Bible also tells us in Revelation 7:1-8 (also still to come)...that there are 144,000 Jews that will be sealed (12,000 from each tribe - God knows the lineage of these 144,000 that exist today in modern Israel). 
1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea (again, a future event),
3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.
6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nephthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.
7 Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.
8 Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

Link Posted: 7/28/2023 9:25:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

A ship full of CIA spooks just minding its own business hanging out in off the coast...

I feel there is a lot more to the story on both sides than survivor sailors know about.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So they won't "accidentally" attack our ships.

By "hanging out in off the coast" do you mean flying a US flag in international waters?
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 9:42:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 10:20:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

They think of us gentiles as useless cattle. Goyim. I've noticed a strange trend, a lot of pedos are non religious jews. They're atheist but of Jewish ethnicity. I'll probably get called an antisemite for noticing
View Quote

So get in front of ib by naming those pedos. While you're at it, share a little info that backs up your comment that they "think of us as useless cattle."
Share your wisdom please.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 11:08:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Ayatollah Khomeini established sharia law in Iran based on the following principles (from his book Hokumat-e Islami: Velayat-e faqih, published in 1970 when he was in exile in Iraq):

Iran as a nation under those laws is fundamentally opposed to all non Shia Muslim foreign powers, it doesn't matter what America does or who it is allied with, we are heretics to them because we do not follow sharia law and their religion requires them to convert or enslave us.
View Quote

Good talk.  Now explain to the class how the Ayatollah came to power in Iran, starting with what the CIA did in 1953.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 11:15:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
For Christians, Jesus Christ is our foundation, the chief cornerstone of our faith, and we believe all scriptures in the Bible were inspired by God AND are the Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16-17).
Regarding Israel, God stated (Genesis 12:2-3): "2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: 3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed."

God is the same God today as He was back then, and He knows the beginning from the end. So while you may disagree, I believe that with regards to Israel, God's chosen people, we should stand with Israel and assist them however and whenever we can. If we can assist Israel in making foreign policy decisions that protect Israel, we should do so. This does not mean that I agree with everything Israel does or has done, because I don't, but I believe the USA, which was founded on Judeo-Christian values, should always stand on God's word, and we should provide whatever assistance we can to Israel, all the way to the Battle of Armageddon.

View Quote

Have you ever heard of a bait-and-switch?  Remember all of those brands like Disney and Budweiser that used to stand for American values and all that?  That's the equivalent of Biblical Israel vs. Modern Israel.  Just because someone uses a familiar name doesn't make it so.  This pesky habit of Evangelicals to be so gullible about brand names like this is terribly unfortunate.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 11:17:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

The Barbary states?
View Quote

We handled those without bankrupting the country and throwing our constitution away.  Fretting about Iran is silliness.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 11:21:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
LMAO

we don't need them for anything

But look at all of the folks in congress who hold dual citizenship are who are Jewish.

Keep in mind the Jewish folks do things that benefit the jewish folks first and foremost, can you blame them, not really, but you just need to keep that in mind.

Then you get this weird ass Neo Con connection to Israel that I assume is tied into the holy land and christianity.

Again...Neo Cons and Jewish leaders using middle of the road conservatives to buy into their nonsense to get shit done.

View Quote
Only 6% of Congress is Jewish.

Furthermore, Israel grants Jews a right of return, not dual citizenship. Jews born outside of Israel can simply immigrate to Israel fairly easy. No member of Congress as dual citizenship with Israel.

@midcap
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 11:25:03 PM EDT
[#32]
We need good relations with Israel because we have significant economic, cultural, and military ties to them.  They are the closest thing we have to a "friend" in that part of the world, even though there is no need to keep subsidizing them to the tune of about $3 billion every year.

A more pertinent question is why does Israel feel the need to have good relations with Russia?
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 11:34:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Why does the US need good relations with Israel?
To satisfy your endless need to intervene in other countries' internal politics and force upon them gay child sex and African intruders .
Israel is by far the most willing puppet.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 12:09:16 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Our leaders seem to be the only ones in the world that put the interest of other countries before it's own.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 12:39:46 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Jews have been persecuted by Christians throughout the centuries
View Quote

Jewish King Dhu Nuwas
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 12:45:54 AM EDT
[#36]
We might need a beachhead in the region someday.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 12:47:39 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
For Christians, Jesus Christ is our foundation, the chief cornerstone of our faith, and we believe all scriptures in the Bible were inspired by God AND are the Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16-17).
Regarding Israel, God stated (Genesis 12:2-3): "2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: 3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed."

God is the same God today as He was back then, and He knows the beginning from the end. So while you may disagree, I believe that with regards to Israel, God's chosen people, we should stand with Israel and assist them however and whenever we can. If we can assist Israel in making foreign policy decisions that protect Israel, we should do so. This does not mean that I agree with everything Israel does or has done, because I don't, but I believe the USA, which was founded on Judeo-Christian values, should always stand on God's word, and we should provide whatever assistance we can to Israel, all the way to the Battle of Armageddon.
View Quote

You're right.
While the US has a secular government,
the foundation of America was built upon
Judeo/Christian moral values.

Even Israel isn't exempt from the law.
If they turn their back on God,
they will forfeit His Providence
same as any other nation...

...including America.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 12:51:01 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

So get in front of ib by naming those pedos. While you're at it, share a little info that backs up your comment that they "think of us as useless cattle."
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They think of us gentiles as useless cattle. Goyim. I've noticed a strange trend, a lot of pedos are non religious jews. They're atheist but of Jewish ethnicity. I'll probably get called an antisemite for noticing

Literally the word goyim
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 1:18:48 AM EDT
[#39]
There is no such thing as "Judeo-Christian" anything.  Judaism and Christianity are totally incompatible.  They have irreconcilable differences over the only thing that matters.  Christians think Jesus is God, in human form, Savior of the world.  Jews say that Jesus was a lying, bastard child of a whore and is eternally burning in excrement.  Any Christian that unironically uses the term "judeo-christian" is simping.

Link Posted: 7/29/2023 3:47:27 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:There is no such thing as "Judeo-Christian" anything.  Judaism and Christianity are totally incompatible.  They have irreconcilable differences over the only thing that matters.  Christians think Jesus is God, in human form, Savior of the world.  Jews say that Jesus was a lying, bastard child of a whore and is eternally burning in excrement.  Any Christian that unironically uses the term "judeo-christian" is simping.
View Quote

If you're a doctrinist, there are differences.
But if you are a behaviorist they are similar in their standards of moral behavior.

Being a behaviorist rather than a doctrinist, I assess others by their behavior and not their religious doctrine, because it is only what people actually do that makes the world what it is, and not what people believe.

If it were possible to strip away ALL of the religious, cultural, and doctrinal "fluff",
you would NOT be able to tell the difference between a good Jew and a good Christian by how they behave.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 4:48:41 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
LMAO

But look at all of the folks in congress who hold dual citizenship are who are Jewish.

Keep in mind the Jewish folks do things that benefit the jewish folks first and foremost, can you blame them, not really, but you just need to keep that in mind.

Then you get this weird ass Neo Con connection to Israel that I assume is tied into the holy land and christianity.

Again...Neo Cons and Jewish leaders using middle of the road conservatives to buy into their nonsense to get shit done.

View Quote

Bingo
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 4:49:07 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Location, location, location.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 5:00:49 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Oh this is a very, very, very old story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY
View Quote

Good Video.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 5:05:09 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
LMAO

View Quote

Ah. Ya.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 5:16:18 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Any enemy of Islam is a friend of mine
View Quote

I used to think like that…
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 5:26:59 AM EDT
[#46]
Because they have money and buy lots of weapons that help our governments kickback portfolio.

Link Posted: 7/29/2023 5:44:17 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Or Anthony Weiner or woody Allen or the multiple writers who wrote hit pieces on the sound of freedom. There's a lot and they just happen to be in high up positions or famous
View Quote

You can throw in Polanski in there as well.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 6:01:00 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
an ally in a neighborhood not full of allies

yes, you need to understand Israel will take care of Israel first just like we should take care of the U.S.A. first.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Gotta have an Ace card hidden in the sleeve.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 6:18:50 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Rhodesia.
View Quote
TIA eh danny?
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 6:20:33 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
GD will find numerous things about her to justify not meeting GD standards.  Pointy elbows, titties too small, butter face.
View Quote

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top