Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 5:22:07 PM EDT
[#1]
My wife, my buddy's wife and several other people I know use curbside and home delivery cause they don't want to interact with the idiots inside.

Its quick and painless, order all your groceries online, drive there and have them loaded within 2 minutes and you are done.  Has nothing to do with being lazy.

Link Posted: 4/13/2022 5:22:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 5:23:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I park there and go in usually.  I am parking curbside and picking up but now I'll have them bring it out as I didn't understand what it was for.
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 6:36:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Boomers
View Quote

Trolls

Link Posted: 4/13/2022 6:39:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Because a handicap sticker is needed if you park in a handicap space.
View Quote
I can't even count how many times I've identified as an expectant mother or my Taco identifies as an EV.

Link Posted: 4/13/2022 6:46:07 PM EDT
[#6]
You should curbside pick up a pallet of ammo and a few dozen rifles.
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 6:47:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Fat lazy fucks. I'm at a Bass Pro Shops and there are four spaces wasted with those curbside signs.

View Quote

Because it’s far easier and faster than dealing with retards window shopping when I only need a couple of things.
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 6:52:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Fat lazy fucks. I'm at a Bass Pro Shops and there are four spaces wasted with those curbside signs.
View Quote

It prevents me from walking around a store to find an employee to tell me shit isn’t in stock. I buy it online and they bring it to me.  Screw the righteous folks inside feeling healthy for walking around.  You have no clue what I did earlier that day. Maybe I ran a marathon.
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 6:55:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I read where walmart actually loses money on it so that's a good thing.
View Quote

Lol I believe it. We switched to curb pick up and it saves us money since we aren’t also grabbing random shit we see off the shelves that looks good as we shop.
Ive never thought of it as lazy though. Just better time management.
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 7:15:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Ironically, I always return my cart and whatever other carts are on the way to the corral.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You mean the spaces they reserve for me?

Quoted:

Yep. The signs have no legal standing, so they are ignored.

This is going to be the new “do you take your cart to a corral after loading your groceries” litmus test.

Ironically, I always return my cart and whatever other carts are on the way to the corral.

As do I. The pro section and pickup spaces are fair game. Put in your own work. Handicap, veteran, and expectant mother spaces are off limits.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 2:58:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Because it can be way easier than unbuckling the kids loading them up and taking them in to check out with one item then getting them back out to the car and all buckled back in again...
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 3:04:08 PM EDT
[#12]
I have an elderly neighbor who uses it.

I prefer to go in and select my own stuff, especially if it involves fresh fruits & veggies.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 3:08:22 PM EDT
[#13]
....because there are plenty of people who are still afraid to interact with the public because of covid.....it's going to be that way for a long, long time.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 3:12:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I prefer to go in and select my own stuff, especially if it involves fresh fruits & veggies.
View Quote
Yep. Frankly it gives me an excuse to get out too. There are occasions I've thought about using it, but it's not something I'd regularly do. I think overreliance on it will just serve to further dehumanize and isolate us.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 3:15:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Because it beats dragging three young kids through the store and it makes it easy for one person to make a grocery run for several families.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 3:33:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Is there ANYTHING that GD doesn’t hate?
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 3:34:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Removed

This isn't GD.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 3:38:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Removed

This isn't GD.
View Quote

This isn't GD?
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 3:47:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

OP bitching about other "lazy people" because OP has to walk 4 extra parking spaces??    

Ironic post is ironic.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 3:50:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

This isn't GD?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Removed

This isn't GD.

This isn't GD?

Go drunk! You’re home!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top