[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1994/04/02/the-jealous-husbands-gruesome-gift/aa72b098-dc46-40b2-869e-894f5da7d52a/
I have to admit, that is totally fucking baller. Not guilty, AFAIC.

Link Posted: 9/9/2022 10:16:24 PM EDT
[#2]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A woman was killed in a domestic attack outside her home in San Carlos Thursday morning and a suspect has been arrested, authorities said

Snack Bar or Esse?
Suspect identified -  Jose Rafael Solano Landaeta

Sounds rather Swedish... Fucking swede's
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 10:17:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

They're Norwegian Mac
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 10:19:37 PM EDT
[#4]
It's the age old story.

Lie down with schizophrenic dogs, get your head gnawed off by one.

Link Posted: 9/9/2022 10:22:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

They're Norwegian Mac
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They're Norwegian Mac
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 10:23:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Sharp things are weapons of war and terror and should be banned now!

We need common sense scary sharp thing laws.

Link Posted: 9/9/2022 10:26:02 PM EDT
[#7]

bruh

NGL. I laughed a little.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 10:26:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Sharp things are weapons of war and terror and should be banned now!

We need common sense scary sharp thing laws.

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/9/2022 10:38:14 PM EDT
[#9]
One quick swing with a sword? Cut it off with a prunning saw? Or, did he use a Swiss Army knife.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 10:40:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Glad to see that the TRO she had on him really did the trick.

Don't get a gun they said. The courts and the police will protect you they said.

View Quote

Yep, if you aren’t just doing it to piss him off. You should have bought a gun “before” you filed for the TRO.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 10:43:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 10:45:44 PM EDT
[#12]
that'd be a no cash bail offense if happened in Illinoise
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 10:49:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Daaaaamn...

"In a Head gym bag"...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
A US soldier in Germany was beheaded in a phone booth by another soldier while a whole chow hall watched. The killer had been a butcher in civilian life. He was really good with a knife, and it happened very quickly. He had just discovered the "victim" was the father of his newborn baby.

He also took the head into the hospital where his wife had just given birth and set it on her bedside table. Last I heard, she's still not right and probably never will be.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1994/04/02/the-jealous-husbands-gruesome-gift/aa72b098-dc46-40b2-869e-894f5da7d52a/

Daaaaamn...

"In a Head gym bag"...

Did the victim pull through?
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 10:53:27 PM EDT
[#14]

dark AF but in the dark part of my soul I understand.
once I stood in that man's shoes the difference being I had a g26 full of jhps in my pocket. I never touched the gun but I considered it.

im in a far better place now because I didn't
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 10:59:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Similar murder in Greeley, CO a few days ago.

Ethnic type kills a gal in a yogurt shop with an ax. Drags her body.out and sexually assaults it.

https://www.greeleytribune.com/2022/08/30/affidavit-video-footage-captures-vicious-murder-of-22-year-old/

During this time, Vega put things away and cleaned up the counter. Eventually, Vallejos followed her behind the counter and attacked her from behind with a hatchet. Records indicate he struck her in the head and delivered numerous blows.

While Vega was motionless on the floor, Vallejos laid the weapon on the counter and walked back toward the restroom and office area. He returned seconds later with his right hand covered in blood before going outside to pull Vega’s vehicle closer to the business.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 10:59:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Was a sword or knife used, and if so, was it a really really beautiful one?  

"We can confirm that a stabbing instrument was used in the commission of the crime and that the weapon is outstanding."

Outstanding!
View Quote

ima guessing machete,he's a latinx and probably ms13/catelista
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 11:01:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Lemme guess....(?)....The brown face of White Supremacy?
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 11:01:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Diversity is our GREATEST strength.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/9/2022 11:04:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
A US soldier in Germany was beheaded in a phone booth by another soldier while a whole chow hall watched. The killer had been a butcher in civilian life. He was really good with a knife, and it happened very quickly. He had just discovered the "victim" was the father of his newborn baby.

He also took the head into the hospital where his wife had just given birth and set it on her bedside table. Last I heard, she's still not right and probably never will be.
View Quote
I'm not saying I condone it, but I certainly understand it...
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 11:08:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Happened in December 1993, Fulda, Germany. 11th ACR.
Stephen and Diane Schap were the couple; Gary Glover was Schap's best friend. Diane did not give birth to Glover's child until after the trial and conviction of her husband. Schap found out about the affair when Diane had to go to the local German hospital with a threatened miscarriage. She'd had a couple previous miscarriages, resulting in Schap getting a vasectomy. When he accidentally found out she was pregnant, he confronted her in hospital and she fessed up. He caught up with Glover in the phone booth outside the chow hall at evening mess. Glover was on the phone with Diane when Schap came at him with a Gerber Mk II knife. Schap chased Glover across the patio, got him down, and stabbed him to death, then cut his head off, looked at the assembled crowd, tucked the head under his arm, and took it to Diane. In her gym bag. Her "Head" brand gym bag.
He was not a butcher in civilian life, worked for his dad's construction firm. He actually did a pretty poor job with the decapitation, and ultimately had to kick Glover's head to free it from his body. He then tried to stab it and hoist it up triumphantly on the point of the knife, because he had drawn a crowd, and it would be the most metal thing possible, but it just kept skidding away, so he had to pick it up. When he got to the hospital, he presented Glover's head to Diane, and made her kiss him good night, then arranged Glover's head on the nightstand to watch her. The story made the Washington Post style section, and it was actually titled "The Soldier Who Lost His Head"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Happened in December 1993, Fulda, Germany. 11th ACR.
Stephen and Diane Schap were the couple; Gary Glover was Schap's best friend. Diane did not give birth to Glover's child until after the trial and conviction of her husband. Schap found out about the affair when Diane had to go to the local German hospital with a threatened miscarriage. She'd had a couple previous miscarriages, resulting in Schap getting a vasectomy. When he accidentally found out she was pregnant, he confronted her in hospital and she fessed up. He caught up with Glover in the phone booth outside the chow hall at evening mess. Glover was on the phone with Diane when Schap came at him with a Gerber Mk II knife. Schap chased Glover across the patio, got him down, and stabbed him to death, then cut his head off, looked at the assembled crowd, tucked the head under his arm, and took it to Diane. In her gym bag. Her "Head" brand gym bag.
He was not a butcher in civilian life, worked for his dad's construction firm. He actually did a pretty poor job with the decapitation, and ultimately had to kick Glover's head to free it from his body. He then tried to stab it and hoist it up triumphantly on the point of the knife, because he had drawn a crowd, and it would be the most metal thing possible, but it just kept skidding away, so he had to pick it up. When he got to the hospital, he presented Glover's head to Diane, and made her kiss him good night, then arranged Glover's head on the nightstand to watch her. The story made the Washington Post style section, and it was actually titled "The Soldier Who Lost His Head"

So, did the cheating harlot get a viable fetus out of it?     Did she raise the child?   It would be 30? Now
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 11:11:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Let’s not lose our heads before all the facts come out.
View Quote

This.

Cooler heads will prevail on this.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 11:13:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 11:17:08 PM EDT
[#23]
We Are Of Course Norwegians

Link Posted: 9/9/2022 11:33:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

So, did the cheating harlot get a viable fetus out of it?     Did she raise the child?   It would be 30? Now
View Quote

AFAIK, yes to both, but my involvement with the case was with the pathology, and ended with Schap's court martial. It still makes a good teaching case for evaluating sharp force injuries.
As one might expect, the general mood was mostly anger at her as a cheating harlot; she was apparently not popular with either the unit wives nor the unit prior to the murder, and her precipitation of this murder pretty much negated any sympathy she might otherwise have gotten.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 11:39:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Shut up Whittaker Walt.  That was one of my favorite movies as a little kid.  I realize now that it was just a bunch of leftist/Commie/Hollywood propaganda put out in the 60's to make the Soviet Union look "Human" () but I still have fond memories of it.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 11:54:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
"A woman", "A man", "the suspect". Going out of their way to obscure both victim and agressor.

View Quote

You know they weren’t white because if they were it would have been in the title of the article and mentioned about 20 times in the article
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 11:59:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

“…And that’s why you don’t fool around with married women.”
View Quote

And thus the moral of the story.
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 12:04:24 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I read the whole article.  I would watch the movie too.
Wow.
View Quote

Would have loved to see the look on the cheating wife's face when he produced the head . . . epic revenge story.
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 12:07:21 AM EDT
[#29]

what movie is that from ? walking dead?
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 12:20:47 AM EDT
[#30]
Ost.
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 12:22:30 AM EDT
[#31]
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!

Edited to add: beat like a red headed step child. I don't care.
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 12:25:37 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Snack bar?
View Quote

First thought
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 1:45:45 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
Frickin' epic.
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 6:34:43 AM EDT
[#35]
The only luxury is ludicrous; a Landaeta, held as a license not in limbo, for the lasciviousness and lethality of such shall one day legitimize the lawfulness and the legality

L for Landaeta
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 6:59:53 AM EDT
[#36]
That last Seinfeld episode was prophetic. People today love to stand around and gawk, get some video footage for going viral, but won't get involved in any way.
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 8:42:57 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Why did she do that?
View Quote

She got a head of herself?
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 8:44:26 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

When you read articles from back then it really shows how so much of todays writing is total shit.
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 9:07:39 AM EDT
[#39]
Sword type, brand, costs?
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 9:49:16 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
That last Seinfeld episode was prophetic. People today love to stand around and gawk, get some video footage for going viral, but won't get involved in any way.
View Quote
I've got news for you, before people had the means to record stuff, they still didn't "get involved."
In an emergency, pretty much any emergency, around 80% of the population will do one of two things - freeze or panic.  
This phenomenon has been documented over and over. The greater the danger, the less chance someone will step in.
I tell people all the time, if shit kicks off, do something, because chances are, no one else will.
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 9:56:01 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Machetes are weapons of war.
View Quote

They are a symbol of the Revolution. Relics of the struggle.
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 10:41:37 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
"San Mateo County jail records show Jose Rafael Solano Landaeta, 33, was booked into the Maguire Correctional Facility in Redwood City
on suspicion of one count of murder."

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A woman was killed in a domestic attack outside her home in San Carlos Thursday morning and a suspect has been arrested, authorities said

Snack Bar or Esse?
"San Mateo County jail records show Jose Rafael Solano Landaeta, 33, was booked into the Maguire Correctional Facility in Redwood City
on suspicion of one count of murder."

These things follow a pattern

here's the dude apparantly

Link Posted: 9/10/2022 10:43:12 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Diversity is our GREATEST strength.

Uhhhh....pretty sure spanish people were in California long before it was a US state

JS
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 10:44:08 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I've got news for you, before people had the means to record stuff, they still didn't "get involved."
In an emergency, pretty much any emergency, around 80% of the population will do one of two things - freeze or panic.  
This phenomenon has been documented over and over. The greater the danger, the less chance someone will step in.
I tell people all the time, if shit kicks off, do something, because chances are, no one else will.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not only that, but my dad always told me, if it's a domestic dispute, don't stick your fuckin nose in there unless you have back up. Because you are gonna end up dead.
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 11:27:40 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

It is perfectly legal in CA to use deadly force to prevent death or injury to another.  Please, stop saying stupid things.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

GTG here in Louisiana.  California, not so much.

It is perfectly legal in CA to use deadly force to prevent death or injury to another.  Please, stop saying stupid things.

It might be legal to smoke the dude, but you're going to have to do it with your dick, since you're not carrying a gun.
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 12:34:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
We live in an age where you can behead someone in front of a crowd and they won't dare stop you, but it's somehow too dangerous to own an AR-15.

I'm about to lose my head over that enraging piece of reality.
View Quote

No you aren't, Glowie. You won't do anything until your FBI handler tells you to.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top