Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Jeeper44mag:

THIS ^^^^
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jeeper44mag:
Originally Posted By TheLASwamp:
They want the public to be so terrified, traumatized, and desperate, they will agree to surrender anything in order to be able to "feel safe again" in their lives. The very same government which created this massive mess is going to tell everyone that if we the people just give up all of their rights and freedoms, The Party can make all of the bad things go away. But, the people are going to have to give up all up in order for the government to solve the crisis. The same crisis they created in the first place. The communists running the country can go no further until the Constitution is ripped up. It has to go, and they know it. If they can convince the people to give up willingly, game over.

The Karens will love the idea. They can't wait to live under authoritarian tyranny and watch other people be forced to bend the knee to it. As a society, we're going to have some very difficult choices to make and probably much sooner than most would want to have to make them.

THIS ^^^^

Yep.

Exactly.

The enemies of freedom WANT to create this kind of fear and social disintegration.

You know, it’s funny, looking back, how “a certain political figure” was absolutely right, regarding everything he said about communists and their methods.

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:51:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Deep Ellum has been like that for years. It's like the wild, wild west down there. They used to have a decent Cafe Brazil down there, but I wouldn't go down there after dark for love or money.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:54:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By RRA_223:

The 50s had... Consequences
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BB:
I don’t recall this sort of thing happening in the 50’s

The 50’s also had a lot more social homogeneity, which is of course something else the people trying to destroy our country are deliberately trying to eliminate.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 10:02:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By JellyBelly:

A happy ending in my town.
View Quote

Better than average, but not happy.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 4:29:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Currahee:
You forgot smeared in jelly
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CaliContractor:
Skinned alive and staked over a fireant hive would be too good for this, POS
You forgot smeared in jelly

Milk and honey.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 5:49:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Strikeforces] [#7]
Originally Posted By peacematu:

@Strikeforces

@peacematu

How long has it been like that. I had the impression Dallas and it's outskirts were good. At least as of about 15 or so years ago.
View Quote

You ever have dreams visiting Bangladesh..or some 3rd world place?

Why wait?  You can just visit Walmart in McKinney.

Don't wanna make the 31 mile drive from downtown Dallas?  Then you can easily visit wonderful Lewisville...South American style only 20 miles from downtown Dallas.!!
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:04:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Strikeforces] [#8]
edited above.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:07:08 PM EDT
[#9]
They don't want to be treated different but whenever they're around I'm at defcon 5
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:08:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Currahee] [#10]
Originally Posted By Strikeforces:
Dallas is a SHIT HOLE DELUXE.

My cousin lives down within a few miles of there.
I'm about 30 miles north of DT for work....not great either.
McKinney/north Plano is like an international gate at the airport at HEB.

View Quote
Every thread about some mindless assault or other shitty situation ends up with someone responding that that place is a shithole.

Random woman knocked out in Dallas?  That place is a shithole.

Venezuelans taking over an apartment complex?  That place is a shithole.

Haitians eating cats and geese?  That place is a shithole.

I'm not saying that these places AREN'T shitholes, it's just that they shouldn't be.

Something has to be done before we're digging holes in the backyard and putting granny in it with an FAL.

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:32:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Every thread about some mindless assault or other shitty situation ends up with someone responding that that place is a shithole.

I'm not saying that these places AREN'T shitholes, it's just that they shouldn't be.

Something has to be done before we're digging holes in the backyard and putting granny in it with an FAL.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/2c/4c/90/2c4c902362a2a90e666a42b9cb046d38--home-defense-zimbabwe.jpg

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Strikeforces:
Dallas is a SHIT HOLE DELUXE.

My cousin lives down within a few miles of there.
I'm about 30 miles north of DT for work....not great either.
McKinney/north Plano is like an international gate at the airport at HEB.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/2c/4c/90/2c4c902362a2a90e666a42b9cb046d38--home-defense-zimbabwe.jpg

Damn Granny.
If she wants to eat she can stand a post.
Otherwise it's the ice floe.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:43:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By CaliContractor:
Skinned alive and staked over a fireant hive would be too good for this, POS
View Quote
Creative. I'd also be ok with just putting him down like a rabid dog.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:49:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RRA_223] [#13]
Originally Posted By 6gunfighter2:

The 50’s also had a lot more social homogeneity, which is of course something else the people trying to destroy our country are deliberately trying to eliminate.
View Quote

It's very closely related IMHO.   Social homogeneity means shared values - which was mostly "you don't hit women or else," the rule of law would be enforced, and you'd be lucky to remember your name, much less be able to chew solid food, after fighting the police or murdering innocent women.   Get out on bail?   lulz.    

EVEYRONE was perfectly fine with a hickory shampoo to help encourage compliance with that social cohesion and expectation of decorum in public.  

Now?   Systemic racism, your daddy didn't love you enough and please please tell us about your feelings after you decided to bludgeon a random woman to death in the street?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:52:11 PM EDT
[#14]

It's very closely related IMHO.   Social homogeneity means shared values - which was mostly "you don't hit women or else," the rule of law would be enforced, and you'd be lucky to remember your name, much less be able to chew solid food, after fighting the police or murdering innocent women.   Get out on bail?   lulz.    

EVEYRONE was perfectly fine with a hickory shampoo to help encourage compliance with that social cohesion and expectation of decorum in public.  

Now?   Systemic racism, your daddy didn't love you enough and please please tell us about your feelings after you decided to bludgeon a random woman to death in the street?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 6gunfighter2:

But, "muh freedom".
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:54:14 PM EDT
[#15]
It happened Thursday afternoon, in the heart of downtown Dallas.  No news on the woman, other than she was taken to a hospital.  No leads, no arrests, and DPD released footage Saturday of the assault.  Most news outlets identified the assailant as "a man."  

They found plenty of time to interview the local NGO homeless outreach president though, who swore this was totally atypical for the downtown area.  Story is still available depending on where you look, but that's going to change by tomorrow.  

Tell me some more about crimes are impossible to commit now, because of all of the surveillance...  

Nobody saw this guy, with a bat(!) and won't give him up for a few thousand bucks of CrimeStoppers money?  None of the local hug-a-bum branches recognize the guy?  Or DPD can't be bothered to go canvass surveillance footage/or witnesses, to try and figure out where he might've went?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 6:55:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By crashburnrepeat:
They don't want to be treated different but whenever they're around I'm at defcon 5
View Quote

So are they.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:06:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:07:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By stoner63a:
Polar Bear Hunt?
View Quote

6/31st Infantry
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:08:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By mclark202:
The next time that woman is walking down a sidewalk and sees a black person walking towards her, she will walk to the other side of the street and be called “racist”

Funny how hat works.
View Quote

Even Jesse Jackson said he would.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:33:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Those bastards have about dug the hole as deep as they can.  A reckoning is gonna be rough.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:36:26 PM EDT
[#21]
I guessed the race of the attacker before opening the pics and was right again.

Funny how that works.  

I didn't realize the melanin excessive were still playing the "Knockout Game".
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 8:22:12 PM EDT
[#22]
He probably just figured someone somewhere was tired of her shit and he was doing them a favor.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 8:45:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Always Bet on Black - Passenger 57
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:27:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By BB:
I don’t recall this sort of thing happening in the 50’s
View Quote

The cities absolutely had... had... had... "people who make it difficult for productive citizens to live in peace without fear of attack"

Post WW2, people finally had a few bucks, suburbia was being built and they could go live where you didn't have to be terrified that some miscreant was going to cave in your skull for shits and giggles.
Link Posted: 9/17/2024 1:38:52 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By TheKill:
I guessed the race of the attacker before opening the pics and was right again.

Funny how that works.  

I didn't realize the melanin excessive were still playing the "Knockout Game".
View Quote

To whatever extent it is still played, maybe it is possible to learn the identities. Eye for an eye...
Link Posted: 9/17/2024 6:03:38 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Wineraner:
It happened Thursday afternoon, in the heart of downtown Dallas.  No news on the woman, other than she was taken to a hospital.  No leads, no arrests, and DPD released footage Saturday of the assault.  Most news outlets identified the assailant as "a man."
View Quote

Suspect is hatless, repeat, hatless.
Link Posted: 9/17/2024 6:43:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By mclark202:
The next time that woman is walking down a sidewalk and sees a black person walking towards her, she will walk to the other side of the street and be called “racist”

Funny how hat works.
View Quote

Being called racist doesn't put you in the ER.
Link Posted: 9/17/2024 6:46:32 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By BoneB1B:

It used to be compartmentalized to certain parts of town.
Now “they” are mobile.
Free bus passes?

I live in waxahachie , south of Dallas
I don’t go to Dallas unless I really need to go.
View Quote

We live a little farther East than you, and rarely go into Dallas as well.  
We were actually down in that area last week, stopped for a bite to eat on the way back from a Dr appt.
I hadn't been down into DE area for years.  What a shithole.  Whole block smelled like urine and feces.  I sat in truck while Mrs Turd finished a call, was watching everyone on street.
Especially the homeless drug addict posted up behind my truck.  He had left before we exited to go into restaurant.  We both were carrying.
Link Posted: 9/17/2024 6:49:48 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By AJ_Dual:
I think what a lot of people fail to understand is how the "big rift" opened in America during the latter half of the 1960s. Today, we think we see many different rifts, but like the Grand Caynyon, it has side tributaries, branches and trancepts, many bigger than other major canyons or gulfs elsewhere, but ultimately, it's all traced back as part of the same thing.

All the various kinds of strife in the 60's were both new, and simultaneously... not. Bits 'n pieces of everything going on wasn't utterly 100% unique in terms of: "History might not repeat, but it rhymes..."

Ultimately, WHAT WAS different, was an entirely new axis, cultural metric, or "front" opened up.

Hippies vs. Squares.

Which quickly came to mean, "Cool kids vs. Mainstream Americans."

And, Pop-Culture, Hollywood, the Media, and the press KNEW IMMEDIATELY, they had to be on the Cool Kids side, no matter what. Not just for ideological reasons, but their livelihoods depended on it. And as such, "being cool" started meaning "opposed to normal mainstream American values."

If one looks at culture, even relatively newer phenomenon that soan this divide, like "Rock n' Roll" pre-split, the things that were getting side-eye or outright criticism, Elvis, Chubby Checkers, the early "Ed Sullivan" Beatles... whatever was supposed to be "unseemly" is..  just laughably quaint, even by "Square standards."

These are guys in suits & ties, or at least a jacket, performing with something of a "Big Band" format, or a talk show intermission act.

This is why the the Weather Underground, the New World Liberation Front, the Symbionese Liberation Army, many other lesser known radical-Left terror groups & individual copycats, performed over 2,500 bombings in just a year and a half, between 1971 & 1972.

In broad strokes, the broader reason was obvious, what these rad-Left assholes watched in the late 60's, they just assumed: "Oh my God, this HAS to be it!" and figured it was the watershed sea-change moment that was the wave they could ride to revolution. When it really was just the earthquake and the crack in America of the fault-line between "Hippies vs. Squares" opening up.

And, as "Cool Kids" fell into other indulgent things, moving into Disco, Punk, Metal, Cocaine, Club54 type scenes... the rad-Left, lost their shit. And set out on desperation strategies hoping that bombings, killing police, bank robberies, etc. Would provide the accelerationist match to get the momentum, that they never had, back.

One can see this in the failure and retreat of the Civil Rights movement. The marchers in their Sundy Best, suits, ties, a fedora, a dress... or at least dress pants & button down shirt, if that was the best they had, getting the fire hoses, dogs, & billy clubs, was sobering. And evoked sympathy, "All they want is to live like us."

And, among other pathologies that subverted the Civil Rights Movement, and the Urban Democrat wing got the plantations running again, this time for votes, using welfare, instead of for King Cotton & whips, the power of the "Cool Kids" was a big part of it.

Before the rift... you could have the absolute most left wing member of the American Communist Party, and I dunno, the local John Birch Society chapter President  sitting next to each other on a train. And unless they help up reading materials that gave away their political leanings, you would never know.

Both men are shaved, wearing suits & ties, have a hat, a cigarette, and open the door for ladies.

That was GLUE.
View All Quotes

I think what a lot of people fail to understand is how the "big rift" opened in America during the latter half of the 1960s. Today, we think we see many different rifts, but like the Grand Caynyon, it has side tributaries, branches and trancepts, many bigger than other major canyons or gulfs elsewhere, but ultimately, it's all traced back as part of the same thing.

All the various kinds of strife in the 60's were both new, and simultaneously... not. Bits 'n pieces of everything going on wasn't utterly 100% unique in terms of: "History might not repeat, but it rhymes..."

Ultimately, WHAT WAS different, was an entirely new axis, cultural metric, or "front" opened up.

Hippies vs. Squares.

And, Pop-Culture, Hollywood, the Media, and the press KNEW IMMEDIATELY, they had to be on the Cool Kids side, no matter what. Not just for ideological reasons, but their livelihoods depended on it. And as such, "being cool" started meaning "opposed to normal mainstream American values."

If one looks at culture, even relatively newer phenomenon that soan this divide, like "Rock n' Roll" pre-split, the things that were getting side-eye or outright criticism, Elvis, Chubby Checkers, the early "Ed Sullivan" Beatles... whatever was supposed to be "unseemly" is..  just laughably quaint, even by "Square standards."

These are guys in suits & ties, or at least a jacket, performing with something of a "Big Band" format, or a talk show intermission act.

This is why the the Weather Underground, the New World Liberation Front, the Symbionese Liberation Army, many other lesser known radical-Left terror groups & individual copycats, performed over 2,500 bombings in just a year and a half, between 1971 & 1972.

In broad strokes, the broader reason was obvious, what these rad-Left assholes watched in the late 60's, they just assumed: "Oh my God, this HAS to be it!" and figured it was the watershed sea-change moment that was the wave they could ride to revolution. When it really was just the earthquake and the crack in America of the fault-line between "Hippies vs. Squares" opening up.

And, as "Cool Kids" fell into other indulgent things, moving into Disco, Punk, Metal, Cocaine, Club54 type scenes... the rad-Left, lost their shit. And set out on desperation strategies hoping that bombings, killing police, bank robberies, etc. Would provide the accelerationist match to get the momentum, that they never had, back.

One can see this in the failure and retreat of the Civil Rights movement. The marchers in their Sundy Best, suits, ties, a fedora, a dress... or at least dress pants & button down shirt, if that was the best they had, getting the fire hoses, dogs, & billy clubs, was sobering. And evoked sympathy, "All they want is to live like us."

And, among other pathologies that subverted the Civil Rights Movement, and the Urban Democrat wing got the plantations running again, this time for votes, using welfare, instead of for King Cotton & whips, the power of the "Cool Kids" was a big part of it.

Before the rift... you could have the absolute most left wing member of the American Communist Party, and I dunno, the local John Birch Society chapter President  sitting next to each other on a train. And unless they help up reading materials that gave away their political leanings, you would never know.

Both men are shaved, wearing suits & ties, have a hat, a cigarette, and open the door for ladies.

That was GLUE.

@AJ_Dual

The problem today is there are much fewer mainstream Americans, and that means we are much more vulnerable to communist takeover.  The Democrats have been moving far more leftist candidates into Congress so the next time they control Congress and the White House, they can push hard left policies and laws more easily.  They only wear suits and try to blend in when they have to.  They are quickly outnumbering us and they don’t have to hide who they are anymore.  
Link Posted: 9/17/2024 6:55:35 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Genin:

I don't believe the attacker is thinking that far ahead.  I think the attacker is just mentally ill, and that poor woman was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.  The attacker would have just as likely attacked a younger white male or anyone else who looked like a "victim".
View Quote
The attacker isn't. They're doing what they do. The leaders who are importing all of these violent, feral thugs are thinking that far ahead. They know what they're doing. They know importing mass numbers of violent, third-world criminals into the country is going to cause problems. The illegals are going to bring far more violent crime against we the people. That's the plan. A population that's happy, content, and secure isn't going to want to change anything or give anything up. Make that same population terrified of their own shadow and those same people will be willing to surrender everything to feel safe and secure again.

It's far easier to take away rights and essential liberties if the citizen are willing to give them up on the front end. That's the plan for the leftists running the country now.
Link Posted: 9/17/2024 6:58:00 AM EDT
[#31]

@Strikeforces

How long has it been like that. I had the impression Dallas and it's outskirts were good. At least as of about 15 or so years ago.
View Quote

Dallas is a big international city like New York and Los Angles. It has big international city problems. The Shitty Council is out of control.
Link Posted: Yesterday 4:04:33 AM EDT
[#32]
Anyone know the status of this poor woman?
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:56:40 AM EDT
[#33]
Anyone know the status of this poor woman?
View Quote

I'd like to know, too.

Searched for news this morning and can't find anything les than 4 days old.
Link Posted: Yesterday 9:01:04 AM EDT
[#34]
The 3 NPCs that stroll by without even turning their heads tells me this is an area to be avoided or at least maintaining 360 on alert when stationary.  I wonder about her condition too. Not just the pipe but the fall.
Link Posted: Yesterday 11:06:21 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By C-4:

@AJ_Dual

The problem today is there are much fewer mainstream Americans, and that means we are much more vulnerable to communist takeover.  The Democrats have been moving far more leftist candidates into Congress so the next time they control Congress and the White House, they can push hard left policies and laws more easily.  They only wear suits and try to blend in when they have to.  They are quickly outnumbering us and they don’t have to hide who they are anymore.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By C-4:

Hippies vs. Squares.

That was GLUE.

@AJ_Dual

Thats what they were/are doing with the demographic shift, loading the country w/people who are lifelong D supporters and who'll be up for the leftist takeover. If republicans had had half a brain, they would have put an end to all immigration as soon as cali turned blue thanks to Regans amnesty and developed brand new plans to get thing on track, plans beside "grovel to minorities and hope they vote R"... but they didn't, and here we are, most likely soon to be a commie shithole, Trump or not. Maybe its fixable, but I don't really see how
Link Posted: Today 3:23:04 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Richard-ar15:

I'd like to know, too.

Searched for news this morning and can't find anything les than 4 days old.
View Quote

Originally Posted By 2xtap:
The 3 NPCs that stroll by without even turning their heads tells me this is an area to be avoided or at least maintaining 360 on alert when stationary.  I wonder about her condition too. Not just the pipe but the fall.
View Quote

This is getting me down.
Link Posted: Today 5:55:23 AM EDT
[#37]
Surveillance cameras everywhere allow us to see evil stuff like this happening, and those cameras everywhere are also what keeps it from being taken care of in a way that would truly be a deterrent. If Gray Man could do his thing without fear of the system taking him down, shit like this would get fixed.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top