BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 11:16:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 11:22:52 AM EDT
[#2]
In Colorado what would an illegal get for rape?  Murder?  Drunk driving resulting in death?  

A lot less, I'm sure.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 11:25:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By UV18:

GD supports her it looks like....

View Quote

GD likes to virtual signal with sex offenders to hide their guilt when some posts a pic/vid with a 15 yr old and everyone starts with the “Dem Titties” comments and such.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 11:31:40 AM EDT
[#4]
We should be handing out awards for her behavior…not punishing it…
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 11:32:40 AM EDT
[#5]
A jury convicted her?!? She should have moved up here.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 11:33:03 AM EDT
[#6]
I have a co-worker who had a friend on a jury of a Colorado Springs murder just last week.  She said deliberations were painful and ongoing. I wonder if it was this.  I'll post back if I have any inside info.  I'll ask her tomorrow.  Yikes.  This woman is crazy.  She'll probably kill some more once she's in prison.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 11:44:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: trails-end] [#7]
Nvmd.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 11:47:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By JimEb:

GD likes to virtual signal with sex offenders to hide their guilt when some posts a pic/vid with a 15 yr old and everyone starts with the “Dem Titties” comments and such.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By UV18:

GD supports her it looks like....

I wonder how much is virtue signaling and how much is simply not reading the story.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 11:52:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Scrote:

When I saw thread title, I thought maybe same chick.
View Quote
So did I.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 12:03:13 PM EDT
[#10]
She’s a psycho. There are people who do heinous things to infant-14 year old everyday  who deserve this, a case like this is weak and she just wanted to kill somone.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 12:19:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Not Guilty
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 12:21:56 PM EDT
[#12]
She didn't fuck around or equivocate on her belief system.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 12:22:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Bad kill, she deserves the murder charge and sentence.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 12:23:08 PM EDT
[#14]

View Quote

Or when they comment “have you seen 14 year old girls?  They’re fully built.”

(Yes, someone here said that)
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 12:23:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Even stupider, she had to have told someone all about it, including what she did with the remains and they ratted her out.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 12:24:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Currahee:
Dude was 48 and was on the sex registry for sex with a 17 year old when he was 25? Hell I had sex with a 17 year old when I was 22.

I find that difficult to believe, but if that was his only crime, she's guilty as fuck.
View Quote

Half the people posting think you should be executed.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 12:25:57 PM EDT
[#17]
More details;

https://gazette.com/news/courts/colorado-springs-woman-found-guilty-of-murder-for-killing-and-dismembering-man/article_6ca91ba0-6005-11ef-bd8a-ef70fa60c52c.html

she was previously convicted to 12 years in prison for accessory to murder

Is suspected and faces charges of 3 other murders.

Dude she killed was a registered sex offender and 48 years old but was suspected and not charged with a relationship with a 17 year old when he was 25.

The offense took place in CA in 1998. He was incarcerated for 1 year and then CO dismissed his registration as a sex offender due to rules, I think that is what it means.

Link:

https://trellis.law/doc/170673937/order-related-document-order-re-defendant-s-petition-to-discontinue-sex-offender-registration-non-colorado-juvenile-adjudication-disposition

so it looks like he wasn't even a registered sex offender anymore, but i could be misunderstanding the legal stuff.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 12:26:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Not guilty.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 1:02:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By TAG_Match:
I’m thinking there’s got to be more to this story.
View Quote

This. She could’ve garnered more righteous sympathy if the girl was younger. Or not, given the shift to leftism in CO. They are the party of child sacrifice and sexualizing kids.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 1:04:16 PM EDT
[#20]
He was 25 and she was 17.  Wtf, is that really worth killing someone over?

That's retarded and she's batshit insane.  Guilty.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 1:07:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 1:14:14 PM EDT
[#22]
The lesson here, boys and girls, is dispose of the body without a trace.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 1:23:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By SARS:
She killed a dude who had sex with a 17 yo at 25? She couldn't find someone with a conviction for harming young children?
View Quote

Yea that’s not murder worthy in my book presuming it was one of those consensual affairs.  17 is stupid in the head yet but not a 12 year old child.  In some states 17 can get married.

Link Posted: 8/26/2024 1:25:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Lexington:
The lesson here, boys and girls, is dispose of the body without a trace.
View Quote

How much sulfuric acid would one need, hypothetically, in Minecraft of course?
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 1:27:36 PM EDT
[#25]
I’d donate to her commissary fund. Doing righteous work.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 1:32:08 PM EDT
[#26]
So not sure if there is a bunch of trolls on this thread or actually haven't read read the whole thread.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 1:34:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By C3H5N3O9:

I wonder how much is virtue signaling and how much is simply not reading the story.
View Quote

This...

I'm sure the victims status had nothing to do with the case or attack.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 1:35:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 1:38:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NAM] [#29]
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 1:39:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Mach:
More details;

https://gazette.com/news/courts/colorado-springs-woman-found-guilty-of-murder-for-killing-and-dismembering-man/article_6ca91ba0-6005-11ef-bd8a-ef70fa60c52c.html

Dude she killed was a registered sex offender and 48 years old but was suspected and not charged with a relationship with a 17 year old when he was 25.

The offense took place in CA in 1998. He was incarcerated for 1 year and then CO dismissed his registration as a sex offender due to rules, I think that is what it means.

Link:

https://trellis.law/doc/170673937/order-related-document-order-re-defendant-s-petition-to-discontinue-sex-offender-registration-non-colorado-juvenile-adjudication-disposition

so it looks like he wasn't even a registered sex offender anymore, but i could be misunderstanding the legal stuff.
View Quote

Were those 3 others that she may have murdered sex offenders?  I didn’t see anything in the article about her potential motives there.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 1:39:23 PM EDT
[#31]
She killed a dude who had sex with a 17 yo at 25? She couldn't find someone with a conviction for harming young children?
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/26/2024 1:45:56 PM EDT
[#32]
View Quote
Seriously. I mean, we're not talking kiddie pron here. On the scale of "meh" to "castrate them with a cheese grater, slowly, before dismembering them while they're alive with a dull spork." this is darn near the meh limit.

That said, when she gets that kind of punishment and people who really did do stuff worthy of the second option get a few years? That's messed up. This isn't a woman who is out there randomly killing people or poisoning the water supply or something. Unless the judge is also looking at a bunch of other "unsolved" sex offender murders the DA is very sure was this woman but just can't quite prove in court, it seems excessive.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 1:52:35 PM EDT
[#33]
View Quote

Careful as I was called a "sick fuck" here for pointing out there's a difference between statutory rape and pedophilia.
Cases like this were the point I was trying to make.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 5:12:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Sebastian_MacMaine:

How much sulfuric acid would one need, hypothetically, in Minecraft of course?
View Quote
sodium hydroxide
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 12:25:09 AM EDT
[#35]
You guys rooting for her should redirect your anger....check this out - worthless POS scum-sucking dirtbag burned the little children alive - and is now out on bail just days later....

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/19-year-old-drives-intoxicated-kills-5-people-in-Fort-Worth/5-2743636/&page=3&anc=110318928#i110318928

Link Posted: 8/27/2024 12:34:17 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By AEROMechanic:
“Alleged” is the key here people. 25/17 is not a crime

She should’ve gotten the death penalty is CO had one
View Quote

Agree. She needed to practice target discrimination. If you are going to hunt predators, go after the real thing that way if it all comes back on you it will have been worth it.

She could have simply gone on her local sex offender registry and found some real monsters who are actual / factual child rapers. Before buying my home, I looked to see how close any of them might be to me, thankfully the really bad ones were far enough away for me not to get worked up about it.

When the whole Carlie Brucia thing happened in Florida I was working at the local police academy so I had access to most of the investigation. I used to like to read in on that stuff to see if I was smart enough to figure out something others missed, what I learned in that instance was I wish I had not learned as many details as I did, I also figured out I could drop a hammer on people who do shit like that and sleep the sleep of the just.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 12:35:54 AM EDT
[#37]
View Quote

LOL. Neck tat, all I need to know.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 12:46:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Isenhelm] [#38]
25 and 17?
FFS
Wasn't rape?, wasn't even a pedo.

Not buying the "child predator " defense
Dumb ass is just a derranged murderer.

Next murderer with a wannabe vigilante excuse attempt had better pick an actual pedo if they want to play that card.

Link Posted: 8/27/2024 1:07:30 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Kalahnikid:
She needs a ribbon of merit, a map of all the rest of them, and a knife.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 1:11:03 AM EDT
[#40]
Sounds like she may, MAY, have some issues?
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 1:29:14 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Austin4130:
Not guilty.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/27/2024 10:42:42 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By ClayHollisterTT:

Were those 3 others that she may have murdered sex offenders?  I didn’t see anything in the article about her potential motives there.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ClayHollisterTT:
Originally Posted By Mach:
More details;

Link:

don't know. could not find any other info and lost interest.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 10:46:33 AM EDT
[#43]
View Quote

I don't like pedos but this (17 & 25) is legal in many states... not what I would consider a pedo.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 10:51:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: djkest] [#44]
Originally Posted By blupupher:

My thoughts as well.
25yr with 17yr is not a diddler, just a stupid person.
In all but 12 states, it is not even against the law.

Colorado 17: Close-in-age: In Colorado, a person who is under 15 can legally consent to have sex with someone who is no more than 4 years older. Additionally, a person under 17 can legally consent to sex with a person who is no more than 10 years older.
If this incident occurred in Colorado, it was not even against the law there?
View Quote

If the "Victim" was 17, then that's not even "Under 17" so there should (according to the law) be no limit on the age of the other participant.

For example, it reads like 17 and 60 would be legal.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 11:02:04 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By dbrad197:
She’s a psycho. There are people who do heinous things to infant-14 year old everyday  who deserve this, a case like this is weak and she just wanted to kill somone.
View Quote

Exactly.

If she was hunting pedophiles, I'd be cheering for her. This lady was just a nut.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 11:02:21 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By DeltaV42:

Yeah, kinda at this level. 17 and 25 is wrong, but hardly murder and dismember the body (unless there was something else going on that wasn't reported)
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DeltaV42:

Yeah, kinda at this level. 17 and 25 is wrong, but hardly murder and dismember the body (unless there was something else going on that wasn't reported)

Yeah I’m with Paul Harvey on that.  I want to hear the rest of the story.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 11:03:46 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By djkest:

I don't like pedos but this (17 & 25) is legal in many states... not what I would consider a pedo.
View Quote

Literally not a pedophile. An ephibophile at worst, definitely not a pedophile.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top