Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 1:48:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Very Rare is the woman whose attractiveness can overcome an un-natural hair color in my view.

99% of them are

And if you are obese, covered in brightly colored cartoon tattoos, and have hair the color of cotten candy, congratulations, you just made yourself invisible to me.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 1:48:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Look at my pink hair and not my fat ass.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 1:51:10 PM EDT
[#3]
People have tried to differentiate themselves for as long as I can remember.  Plenty have done it in ways to say they are defying the status quo.  Sadly, also for as long as I remember, it often came down to "I am different", which was just like everyone else.

Yes, the hair is a warning sign now.  But I am no different.  Why do I have a beard...  Defying the status quo - Kind of a fuck you to anyone who says I should be more normal.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 1:55:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
People have tried to differentiate themselves for as long as I can remember.  Plenty have done it in ways to say they are defying the status quo.  Sadly, also for as long as I remember, it often came down to "I am different", which was just like everyone else.

Yes, the hair is a warning sign now.  But I am no different.  Why do I have a beard...  Defying the status quo - Kind of a fuck you to anyone who says I should be more normal.
View Quote

Yeah, they're trying to be different and be individualistic. Just like the rest of their peers who are doing the exact same thing they are doing, thereby becoming the status quo.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 2:07:06 PM EDT
[#6]
I figured it was like the homo hanky thing where different colors represent what kind of kinky shit they are into.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 2:08:58 PM EDT
[#7]
I assume it’s for attention, the same as all the tattoos and piercings
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 2:11:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You forgot light lavender.

And mine comes from old lady shampoo that makes gray hair not look yellow and dingy.

The mohawk is just because you're not my supervisor.

I would rather have stylish hair then be a hamplanet. I wonder if the posters commenting on how others do hair can see their own dicks without a mirror.
View Quote

I would like to see the lavender mohawk
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 2:16:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Hot af
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 2:17:51 PM EDT
[#10]
There is actually a girl painting our building with purple. No visible tattoos or piercings. Always smiling always working shows  up early. I’m impressed she working harder than most here.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 2:19:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Bitches with Kool-Aid hair be crazy.

At least you don't have to talk to them to find out first...
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 2:25:15 PM EDT
[#13]
I dig it.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 2:34:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Arfcom must be really worried about this since the subject comes up every few weeks.

Find something else to fret about.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 2:35:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
It’s a notice to avoid.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 2:36:46 PM EDT
[#16]
It’s a great thing. You used to actually have to talk to a girl and verify her story to tell if she was crazy. Now you just need to look for hair color.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 2:37:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I prefer it; it lets me know who is mentally ill and to be avoided.
View Quote

You make a fine point.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 2:43:05 PM EDT
[#18]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They used to be cool punk rock chicks back in the day, but now they are just crazy leftists. Avoid like the plague. Much like the colorful poisonous frogs are to be avoided, haha
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/215362/7woecb_jpg-2929357.JPG

Speaking of punk rock...
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 2:45:37 PM EDT
[#19]
I know a couple of them who are in the 60s and early 70s.  It's weird.

Link Posted: 8/23/2023 2:55:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Do they think it makes them look attractive or are they larping as a circus clowns?
View Quote

From time out of mind, women’s styles have changed, men have griped, bitched, pissed, moaned, and complained about it, and yet our shared planet has continued to turn. I expect this to continue unabated far longer than I will remain alive to be amused by it.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 3:08:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Do they think it makes them look attractive or are they larping as a circus clowns?
View Quote

Might as well go all the way.

This chick even has a OnlyFans that I'm curious about. Scared of...but also curious

Link Posted: 8/23/2023 3:33:02 PM EDT
[#22]
A neighbors wife always maintained a colored streak in her hair. Different color every few months. The dumbest thing.

During covid they stopped letting their kids play with any of the neighbors. We walked by their house one time talking the dog for a walk. Our kids wanted to say hi. They hadn't seen each other in months.

She freaked the fuck out and wouldn't allow us to come on their property because she "knew" we weren't vaccinated. Apparently she became aware of school board comments that I had made - my statements somehow made their rounds in the community.

They no longer talk to us and ignore us.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 7:39:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
It's a notice to avoid.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/23/2023 7:41:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 7:42:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The mental illness is seeping out and luckily for the rest of us it shows.
View Quote

This^
The majority were already hopeless so they doubled down on ugly and stupid.
They look like a unicorn pooped on their head.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 7:44:34 PM EDT
[#27]
I don't understand tattoos either.

Not a single woman has been made more attractive by having a tattoo, in the entire history of tattoos.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 7:46:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Not a single woman has been made more attractive by having a tattoo, in the entire history of tattoos.
View Quote

This might blow your mind - not everything people do with regard to their appearance is done in order to appear more attractive to the opposite sex.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 7:48:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/23/2023 7:51:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 7:51:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Mrs.InkyNwG has brightly colored hair, tattoos, cats and tattoos of cats! I should probably be dead by now.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 8:13:33 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I have 2 girls, an almost 2 year old and a almost 5 year old and I am trying to lay down some personal appearance rules
1. No colorful hair. I don't mind traditional highlights or coloring, but no green, blue, purple, etc.
B. No nose rings, or facial rings in general. I don't really care for earrings, but I can live with that.
And in conclusion, although I am not as hard on this stance as the others, no visible tattoos.
Every one or combination of two or more of these I find repugnant and will cause me distress. I won't love them less, but it will take time for me to feel comfortable around them.
Now we wait.
View Quote

It's kind of funny, but the tattoos you don't care about as much are the only permanent things you listed. Hair will grow out, and rings can be removed and the holes will grow back together eventually. I agree though, they shouldn't be allowed to begin with.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 8:19:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 8:21:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why ask a bunch of men who don’t want anything to do with those women?

Why not ask the women why they color their hair like that?
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 8:23:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Well, in her case she doesn't speak English either.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/23/2023 8:23:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I would like to put that on a billboard.

You think we could shame them into stopping it but the mental illness runs deep.
View Quote

I’ve seen plenty say, “if you stay away the color is workin.” Ie they are warding off potential predators. About as clever as the original analogy.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 8:27:28 PM EDT
[#38]
I could be talked into some cosplay

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 8:47:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Hot chick's can get a pass,  but they are far and few these days.

Add in the chest/thigh and random verses on the fore arms of the new cast of the Muppets and I'm out!

I could do a painted lady that had good sleeves or back work, but the rest is just a distraction.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 8:51:16 PM EDT
[#40]

Some are pretty hot.

Blue. Hot. Metal.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 8:55:04 PM EDT
[#41]
It makes the fat chicks stand out more, which is the opposite of what I'd think they'd want. And the fat chicks with crazy color always seem to have a short cut to go with it.

Now the average to cute chick who isn't a fatty, I like the crazy colors on them. Don't know why.

For women who are naturally hot, it detracts from their natural beauty.

So I say that it's a bell curve, with the x-axis being the chick's baseline attractiveness, and the y-axis being the impact that crazy hair color has on their hotness.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 8:55:39 PM EDT
[#42]
IDK WTF it's all about but I know five years ago you didn't see it.  Also didn't see at least half the women with shitty gaudy tats on their arms.  Freakshow indeed.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 9:02:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Arfcom must be really worried about this since the subject comes up every few weeks.

Find something else to fret about.
View Quote

Enjoy your fucked up liberal life then, bc culture drives politics right now and accepting this horseshit goes hand in hand with getting assfucked by the commie dick.

And BTW OP, it's called clown hair.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 9:13:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Some are worth the effort. At least she would have been back in the day.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/227/DaleBozzio_jpg-2929364.JPG
View Quote
Missing Persons?  HAF.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 9:17:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Red flag, but not as bad as face/neck tats.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 9:24:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Why ask a bunch of men who don’t want anything to do with those women?

Why not ask the women why they color their hair like that?
View Quote

Surely you're not suggesting that he actually have a discussion with a real woman? We just don't do that shit here.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 9:36:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 9:42:19 PM EDT
[#48]

Heck her out in the new live-action Asoka.    They did her right.   AND they made her into a punk rock chick!
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 9:44:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
When your age is 10 - 18 its fine and my girls did it from time to time through school . Once you hit early 20's it starts to look a bit silly and when you are over 30 it looks dumb in my opinion.

View Quote

I see women in their 60s and 70s with poison frog hair. But Cook County is Leftist Central.

One of the reasons I left (two weeks ago).
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 9:55:30 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Aposematism
View Quote

This. (Had to look it up.) They're either getting the wrong attention from creepy old guys or non-hetrosexual women or not the right attention from guys their own age. Or, maybe they're just immature and assume they'll be desirable forever. (There's actually real pink-haired people. Dyed hair is unattractive. I've called out "fake Aryans" before.)
Had to look up "hamplanet", too!
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top