Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 6:04:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Little mother fuckers show up with stick and string. I give them a taste of a Pax Americanus

I'm the captain now

Link Posted: 11/27/2022 6:08:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No.  Leave them alone.  

It's not up to us to determine whether or not they "need us" to visit them.
View Quote

They may have oil or minerals. I say we take it, make somebody king and rule it as we see fit. The locals can stay, leave or whatever.  Theyve had their little island paradise for to long! Now its time to get bulldozered all in the name of human progress..and profits

Link Posted: 11/27/2022 6:08:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I’d go there for a few weeks. Hunting, fishing, chilling on the beach.

Come back in a year and you’d see a noticeable beiging of the population, know what I’m saying?
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 6:09:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Leave it alone. It’s a great study of primitive man and culture.

It will still be the same in another 100 years. Maybe.

Link Posted: 11/27/2022 6:21:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Bro all of human history is people visiting each other.
View Quote

...and taking their stuff.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 6:31:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I completely agree.  It's fucking bullshit that they can kill visitors at will and not be put in jail.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No.

The tribe that lives there is fucking crazy, and have carte blanche to murder ANYONE that sets foot on or near the island.  Visitors are not offered the same courtesy.  Seems pretty cut and dry to me.

You see, I disagree with that.  I don't think they should be immune from any governing laws.  Killing someone that approached them for the simple purpose of dialogue?  I'd have an assault on that island and put those fuckers in a pen until they figured-out what is acceptable behavior.  Welcome to the 21st Century.  If you want to study primitive people, go to Atlanta or Chicago.

I completely agree.  It's fucking bullshit that they can kill visitors at will and not be put in jail.

They have the guts to enforce their immigration policy. Unlike us.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 6:41:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Nope and there are others I wouldn't want to go to. Here's another no thank you Island:

Why You Should Stay Away from this Island in Brazil
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 6:43:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
That place would be a great spot to dump our criminals
View Quote

Modern day Devil's Island...

Link Posted: 11/27/2022 6:46:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

They may have oil or minerals. I say we take it, make somebody king and rule it as we see fit. The locals can stay, leave or whatever.  Theyve had their little island paradise for to long! Now its time to get bulldozered all in the name of human progress..and profits

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/27/2022 6:52:08 PM EDT
[#10]
You go there you know how thing will go. Why bother them?
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 6:54:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Nope but a good place to drop AOC and company.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 6:56:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

You see, I disagree with that.  I don't think they should be immune from any governing laws.  Killing someone that approached them for the simple purpose of dialogue?  I'd have an assault on that island and put those fuckers in a pen until they figured-out what is acceptable behavior.  Welcome to the 21st Century.  If you want to study primitive people, go to Atlanta or Chicago.
View Quote

Nope. We don’t want illegal immigrants here, I respect their right to protect their borders as well. Hell we could learn a thing or two from them on protecting ours.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 6:59:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
Their island their rules.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 7:02:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I’d go there for a few weeks. Hunting, fishing, chilling on the beach.

Come back in a year and you’d see a noticeable beiging of the population, know what I’m saying?
View Quote

I'm kind of interested in what a North Sentinel 10 looks like.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 7:05:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
Trespassers should be shot
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 7:06:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Can I take my collection of pathogens from ATCC if I go ?
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 7:07:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Wakanda Forever!
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 7:12:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Well damn I would have thought they would have built nuclear power plants,walked on the moon and cured cancer by now
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 7:16:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Hell no. Getting speared or filled with arrows is not my idea of a good time.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 7:33:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 7:46:38 PM EDT
[#21]
"Where all the white women at"
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 7:47:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I'm kind of interested in what a North Sentinel 10 looks like.
View Quote

Given the years of inbreeding I'm going to say it's equal to a Cleveland decimal point
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 7:58:11 PM EDT
[#23]
I want to set up a gigantic jumbotron near the island, outside of the reach of their arrows, with gigantic speakers.

For eight hours a day in the daytime, I'd blast my favorite 1980's movies.

Then after ten years, observe the difference in the tribesmen.

This is the kind of anthropological research we should be doing.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 8:02:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Do you think they have sqat toilets?

Link Posted: 11/27/2022 8:04:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Drop an empty Coke bottle amongst them from an airplane.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 8:05:18 PM EDT
[#26]
They don't have to pay taxes.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 8:06:07 PM EDT
[#27]
What if they have an Air Force?
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 8:10:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Can you imagine how messed up the gene pool must be on that island?
View Quote

All families have wreathes.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 8:11:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Shouldn't the international community be involved with insuring women or those of the LGBTwtf community have equality in their society?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 10:11:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
no, but i sure would like to be sitting right off the coast, in a boat, with a few hundred drones with multi colored lights on them.

then, at night, i send the drones into the air in the formation of a GIANT red skull or some type of monster.

this huge flying red skull / monster will terrorize the locals every night.

i know it's wrong/evil, but, ehh, why not.
View Quote

Yeah that would be fun as shit.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 10:25:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Bring one of the Iowa class battleships back to do shore bombardment prior to the amphibious landing.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 10:55:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Their business, their rules.

You're not welcome go away. Approach at your own peril.

It's a gloriously simplistic microcosm of individual freedom. They don't talk about freedom there, they live it AND they possess the ability to learn from their prior mistakes, which puts them out front of the developed world by a good bit.
View Quote

You guys are right.  Live and let live, should be able to do as they please. Individual freedom to target children for sexual abuse.

Pitcarin Islands

Are you the same guys that agree with tribes overrunning other tribes?
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 11:21:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
Under Indian law, it is illegal to land on the island or even be in the waters surrounding it at a distance of less than 5 nautical miles.

Under Sentinelese law, the penalty for landing on the island or approaching it within the range of Sentinelese weapons is obviously death and/or being attacked with lethal weapons until you leave.

Not being able to understand the concept and rule of law, especially property law, of foreign nations is ironically primitive.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 11:23:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Only if it’s to drop off boat loads of democrats.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 11:28:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Just need a proper introduction to the Boom Stick.

This Is My Boomstick! Ash - Evil Dead
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 11:32:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

You guys are right.  Live and let live, should be able to do as they please. Individual freedom to target children for sexual abuse.

Pitcarin Islands

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Their business, their rules.

You're not welcome go away. Approach at your own peril.

It's a gloriously simplistic microcosm of individual freedom. They don't talk about freedom there, they live it AND they possess the ability to learn from their prior mistakes, which puts them out front of the developed world by a good bit.

Pitcarin Islands

You have some evidence that the Sentinelese are abusing their children? Or are you just conflating Pitcairn Island and North Sentinel because they are both islands?

You're from America where pedophilia is rampant and seem to be of the mistaken opinion that America holds some moral high ground.

On behalf of the Sentinelese I invite you and your tribe to fuck off and clean up your own house before you come fucking around with them.

Link Posted: 11/27/2022 11:58:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Full body armor for the native arrows, beltfed, NVG, at night with grenades and fireworks. Scare the fuck out of the Indigs then bolt to the boat.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 12:01:00 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Pitcarin Islands

View Quote

The island of Pitcairn is overseen by the British Government with a bunch of duties including education contracted to New Zealand. This is completely different than an uncontacted island in which no outsider has a way to communicate with anyone living on the island.

That said Pitcairn Island will likely be deserted within the next 30 years. The children go to NZ for School and don't return to live there.

There is a push from the government for people to immigrate if that's your thing,

http://www.immigration.gov.pn/
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 12:08:43 AM EDT
[#39]
Nope.   Leave them alone
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 5:26:32 PM EDT
[#40]
I would like to kidnap one of them, update him on a few advancements in primitive technologies. (Make fire, compound bow, knife use & care, sailing?, etc)

Turn him loose with a few parting gifts to get the ball rolling, and see how things go.

Link Posted: 11/29/2022 12:32:59 PM EDT
[#41]
It's like when you play Sid Meier's Civilization, and you have that lone automated unit you forgot about and never upgraded.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 12:42:11 PM EDT
[#42]
It’s pretty interesting that they use iron arrow tips.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 1:01:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Send some Catholic priests to convert them.
View Quote

IIRC they killed a missionary just a year or two ago.   The guy went in despite being told he couldn't go, all full of righteousness.   I think they disemboweled him.
Link Posted: 12/7/2022 1:31:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 12/7/2022 1:49:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

- send (someone) back to their own country.

North Sentinel Island is one of the Andaman Islands, an Indian archipelago in the Bay of Bengal

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/0c96c781a5e6260d0827848aec47d205-381.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Would it be a suitable location to repatriate BLM protesters who hate the USA?

- send (someone) back to their own country.

North Sentinel Island is one of the Andaman Islands, an Indian archipelago in the Bay of Bengal

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/0c96c781a5e6260d0827848aec47d205-381.gif

The sentinalese apprear to be Bantu African though.
Link Posted: 12/7/2022 1:50:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Maybe we should have a helicopter deliver them a supply of blankets.
View Quote

Careful. I got a warning for that joke.
Link Posted: 12/7/2022 1:54:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

The sentinalese apprear to be Bantu African though.
View Quote

How do you arrive at that?
Link Posted: 12/7/2022 2:10:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

And nothing good ever comes of it.
View Quote

Wrong!

Just think of all the human-to-human interactions that occur over time.  For the most part, they are benign or beneficial to fortuitous.  All of human history is so normal and boring it goes without notice.

It is when we allow a "special few" get power that things like wars and other travesties occur.  

These events are recognized as being so bad we write them down and tell stories about them in an attempt to avoid them in the future.
Link Posted: 12/7/2022 2:21:02 PM EDT
[#49]
"A Human Zoo..."

From the linked article -

UPDATED (11/21/2018) A 27-year-old American adventure blogger was recently killed by the remote Sentinelese Tribe on North Sentinel Island. The blogger hired fishermen to illegally take him to the island and left him in a canoe to trek to the island. His criminal trespassing to the island resulted in his being killed by the villagers and may have now doomed the previously uncontacted tribe forever.

According to Survival International, “This tragedy should never have been allowed to happen. The Indian authorities should have been enforcing the protection of the Sentinelese and their island for the safety of both the tribe and outsiders. A few months ago the authorities lifted one of the restrictions that had been protecting the Sentinelese tribe’s island from foreign tourists, which sent exactly the wrong message, and may have contributed to this terrible event. It’s not impossible that the Sentinelese have just been infected by deadly pathogens to which they have no immunity, with the potential to wipe out the entire tribe."
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top