Link Posted: 10/15/2024 6:33:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Ghost page!
Link Posted: 10/15/2024 6:50:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/15/2024 6:56:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
A range day with Adam Driver and JD Vance would be epic.
Link Posted: 10/15/2024 7:01:06 PM EDT
[#4]

Laughs in diabetes.
Link Posted: 10/15/2024 7:02:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/15/2024 9:12:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/15/2024 9:24:09 PM EDT
[#7]

Gerber Strongarm in his mouth?
Link Posted: 10/15/2024 9:32:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/15/2024 10:13:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Thrasymachus:

My high school basketball coach played against Larry Bird in college and had to guard him.  My coach said that Bird would tell him exactly what he was going to do when he had the ball and then do exactly that, knowing there was nothing my coach could do to stop him.
View Quote

Larry Bird STORIES that prove he's the BEST TRASH TALKER
Link Posted: Yesterday 6:38:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By R2point0:
Thought it was a Mark 1 Capri, but the quarter window is the wrong shape.
View Quote

It's a Dodge Demon. The badge on the fender behind the center of the wheel is actually a decal and they were all the same color.
Link Posted: Yesterday 8:59:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: Yesterday 8:59:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Dagger41:

It's a Dodge Demon. The badge on the fender behind the center of the wheel is actually a decal and they were all the same color.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By R2point0:
Thought it was a Mark 1 Capri, but the quarter window is the wrong shape.

I don't think so. The badge in the picture that you're referring to is actually a Pentastar emblem and it is a badge type emblem. The Demon had a little smiling devil with his pitchfork decal that would have been above the pentastar, almost to the body line on the fender. So either that's not a Demon or the decal is missing. Demons were only made in 1971 and 1972 before changing the name to Dart Sport due to public backlash from Christian groups against the "Demon" moniker. And they were not all the same color,  you could get them in any color that was used on Darts. The literature says 14 colors including 4 high impact colors.

And dude's Mom was hot 50 years ago...
Link Posted: Yesterday 9:20:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: Yesterday 9:46:02 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: Yesterday 10:16:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: Yesterday 11:59:35 AM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: Yesterday 1:11:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Hunter-Killer:
View Quote

I love me some Sledge.

Link Posted: Yesterday 4:35:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By unreformed66:

I don't think so. The badge in the picture that you're referring to is actually a Pentastar emblem and it is a badge type emblem. The Demon had a little smiling devil with his pitchfork decal that would have been above the pentastar, almost to the body line on the fender. So either that's not a Demon or the decal is missing. Demons were only made in 1971 and 1972 before changing the name to Dart Sport due to public backlash from Christian groups against the "Demon" moniker. And they were not all the same color,  you could get them in any color that was used on Darts. The literature says 14 colors including 4 high impact colors.

View Quote

My '71 Demon was never wrecked or repainted and I got it from the original owner. It had the decals on both fenders but no pentastar badges on it anywhere.
It was my first American 'muscle' car. 340 with a 3 on the floor that was soon swapped out for an A-833.
Bench seat too !
Link Posted: Yesterday 4:37:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: Yesterday 5:09:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: Yesterday 9:12:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: Yesterday 9:13:33 PM EDT
[#22]
This had me in tears.

Link Posted: Yesterday 9:18:23 PM EDT
[#23]

My '71 Demon was never wrecked or repainted and I got it from the original owner. It had the decals on both fenders but no pentastar badges on it anywhere.
It was my first American 'muscle' car. 340 with a 3 on the floor that was soon swapped out for an A-833.
Bench seat too !
View All Quotes

Bench seat too !

Very cool, I'd love to have had a legit 340 car. Maybe the little pentastar badges were a '72 thing. My Scamp is a '72 and it has them and the white Scamp decals. It's still wearing it's original 1972 paint so I'm sure nothing has been changed in that respect. But it is a Plymouth rather than a Dodge of course. I can't remember if my '71 Dart I had back in the 80s had the pentastar badges or not.  But enough derailing the thread. Dude's Mom WAS hot...
Link Posted: Yesterday 9:19:20 PM EDT
[#24]
My '68 Charger had the badge on the right fender.
Link Posted: Yesterday 11:04:21 PM EDT
[#25]

Bench seat too !
View Quote

@Dagger41 and pictures?
Link Posted: Yesterday 11:15:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: _DR] [#26]

Very cool, I'd love to have had a legit 340 car. Maybe the little pentastar badges were a '72 thing. My Scamp is a '72 and it has them and the white Scamp decals. It's still wearing it's original 1972 paint so I'm sure nothing has been changed in that respect. But it is a Plymouth rather than a Dodge of course. I can't remember if my '71 Dart I had back in the 80s had the pentastar badges or not.  But enough derailing the thread. Dude's Mom WAS hot...
View All Quotes

Bench seat too !

I had a '75 Duster 318, didn't have the Pentastar badge.

ETA my '71 Charger did though.

Link Posted: Yesterday 11:40:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Master_Shake] [#27]
Damnit, forgot Youtube Shorts don't work

If you click this, and it takes you to the drug dog video, you will laugh

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/fed_8hrfLdw
Link Posted: Yesterday 11:42:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: Today 4:25:37 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By dmnoid77:
Attachment Attached File

View Quote
That is a legit crime against humanity.

Tho it is better than multiple postings about some fucking Dodge in the YLYL thread.
Link Posted: Today 9:07:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Hunter-Killer] [#30]
“I’m back and you’re fired!”

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: Today 10:46:49 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By M1907Sling:
That is a legit crime against humanity.

Tho it is better than multiple postings about some fucking Dodge in the YLYL thread.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: Today 11:01:40 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: Today 11:57:18 AM EDT
[#33]

Link Posted: Today 12:00:33 PM EDT
[#34]
I love that site. So many people take it seriously.
Link Posted: Today 12:15:04 PM EDT
[#35]
At least they are working. Better than some lazy ass "normal" person sitting on their ass collecting benefits.
Link Posted: Today 12:17:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By crownvic96:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By crownvic96:

Is that Amy Schumer?
Link Posted: Today 12:17:51 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: Today 4:33:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: Today 4:33:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: Today 4:34:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: Today 5:03:28 PM EDT
[#41]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: Today 7:53:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Dizzy was a dude.
Link Posted: Today 8:15:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Make_Mine_Moxie:
Dizzy was a dude.
View Quote

Dizzy is still hot
Link Posted: 10/18/2024 12:04:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: KnightWhoSaysNi] [#44]
L
Link Posted: 10/18/2024 1:58:22 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Curmudgeon762:

Dizzy is still hot
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Curmudgeon762:
Originally Posted By Make_Mine_Moxie:
Dizzy was a dude.

Dizzy is still hot

Diz might have been a dude in the book, but Dina Meyer ain't no dude!

Page / 799
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top