Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/22/2024 3:39:30 PM EDT
Anyone ever try one of these. The leooppard print strap I put on my madcat is really slippery on the inside and I get realt bad neck dive because of it. I have no desire to have any other strap on this guitar so I need a solution to hold it in place better. I found this.....guitar gummy non slip grip
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 3:53:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I have these on the straps of a couple neck heavy guitars.
I like them. Work as advertised.
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 9:41:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By just-mike:
I have these on the straps of a couple neck heavy guitars.
I like them. Work as advertised.
View Quote

Thanks for the input. I just ordered some
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 8:21:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Finally got around to ordering these, and they do work. All it took was one to make me happy. Now I have 3 more in case I run into this again. I do have a Halloween themed strap that is pretty slippery. I may put one on there and put it back in rotation on the holiday. If anyone else is having neck dive issues this may be your answer. Guitar Gummy
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top