BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 5:13:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Shield arms. I use one as well with stock mags.
View Quote

Yep, it was super easy to install and gives some additional purchase for my fingers.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 7:19:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Didnt.even know they made magwells. Off I go, Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 8:52:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Shield arms. I use one as well with stock mags.
View Quote

Does enough of the stock base plate stick out to rip it out if needed?
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 2:15:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Just a heads up Langdon Tactical finally has the 43X SCP's back in stock. I have one of the original TD's on mine and really like it. Picked one of these up for son's 43x.

https://langdontactical.com/ltt-striker-control-device-scd/

Link Posted: 6/22/2022 2:24:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Everywhere.

IWB strong side.

https://i.imgur.com/4bUhTjd.jpg
View Quote

19 or 17 for me.  OWB 3-4 o'clock the 19 just fits my hands much better than the 43x/48.  I got to shoot my buddies 43x recently because I was seriously considering one but I wanted to see what difference it was on a shot timer.  Over a few range visits I ran multiple drills and the 19/17 was just faster for me.  The 43x/48 are only slightly better for me than my 43 I have big dinner plate hands and they are just to small for me.  I am also the type that thinks a 21 feels good in my hand.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 4:11:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Just a heads up Langdon Tactical finally has the 43X SCP's back in stock. I have one of the original TD's on mine and really like it. Picked one of these up for son's 43x.

View Quote

Thanks for the heads up, just ordered them for my 43X MOS and 48 MOS as well as one to try out on a 19 MOS.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 6:45:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Does enough of the stock base plate stick out to rip it out if needed?
View Quote

You could get a finger in the back edge of the mag if needed.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 12:04:23 AM EDT
[#8]
I gave it a shot and just listed mine in the EE.

I had mine milled at ATEI for the rmrcc.

The size is amazing with the 15 round shield mags.

Enjoyed shooting it half as much as my 19.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 7:39:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Thanks for the heads up, just ordered them for my 43X MOS and 48 MOS as well as one to try out on a 19 MOS.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s intriguing. How do you like it? And it’s reliable?
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 7:44:22 PM EDT
[#10]
I like them a lot for peace of mind. I have the originals from Tau on my 43X and my 19 and never had them cause any issues.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 4:59:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I like them a lot for peace of mind. I have the originals from Tau on my 43X and my 19 and never had them cause any issues.
View Quote

Awesome.  Sadly, they're OOS now, but I'm on their list when they restock.  That seems like an excellent upgrade, as I'm always paranoid about re-holstering.  Cheers.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top