Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/11/2023 3:11:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GaryT1776]
UPDATE 08/16/23
Werkz mailed two keys to me, and they arrived today. I had a chance to install one in my TLR7Sub-1913 at lunch but haven't mounted the light on my HellCat yet.  Pics to follow tomorrow after I test it out on my Hellcat OSP.

My Werkz M6 IWB Holster for a Hellcat 3" Micro with Streamlight TLR7SUB-1913 arrived today.  It did not include the TLR7SUB key Werkz advertises as included (which is required to mount the light on a Hellcat Micro).  I called and they told me they're phasing out including the key, and then asked me again if one was included in my package.  I told them I did not receive the key.  Werkz is sending one to me, but their website and Youtube videos proudly indicate they make AND include the key with their holsters.  There is no other way of mounting a TLR7Sub-1913 to a Hellcat.

Werkz did say Streamlight's TLR7Sub-Hellcat comes ready to mount and will fit in their M6 holster.

Werkz's CS was super friendly and helpful. I did ask them to change their website and Youtube videos because others like myself who have a TLR7SUB-1913 will order a holster expecting to be able to mount their light and thus use the holster.  If the key is no longer included they need to state that in their advertising.

Holster Link

Video Link

Link Posted: 8/11/2023 4:29:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Your experience with them went much better than mine.

With the amount of holster manufacturers out there now that’s one that won’t see any money from me.
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 6:54:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Pretty scummy to say you're going to get a part that is required and then not include it.

I'm never buying anything from them.

Of course, I had never heard of them until now, so the chances of them getting my money was extremely low.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 12:51:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By:
Your experience with them went much better than mine.

With the amount of holster manufacturers out there now that’s one that won’t see any money from me.
View Quote

@gsd1983

What happened?
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 1:10:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Almost ordered one of those but the majority of reviews were in the garbage category.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 1:17:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I won't waste my money with them again. There are better options out there. They never returned my one and only email. I was asking a follow up question. Never got a response, seems they did not give a shit.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 2:16:45 PM EDT
[#6]
@GaryT1776

I bought a holster from them that did not come with all advertised hardware/clips. When asked about it I was told I could buy it (the missing hardware) and have it mailed to me. When presented with a screen capture of the product page showing the hardware referenced as included I was told I was still wrong. They changed the product page two days later.

That’s why I screen capture everything I purchase anymore.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 2:37:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By gsd1983:
@GaryT1776

I bought a holster from them that did not come with all advertised hardware/clips. When asked about it I was told I could buy it (the missing hardware) and have it mailed to me. When presented with a screen capture of the product page showing the hardware referenced as included I was told I was still wrong. They changed the product page two days later.

That’s why I screen capture everything I purchase anymore.
View Quote

Very similar to my experience apart from being told they would send me the needed part.

We shall see if I receive it.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 2:38:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By BigReb:
Almost ordered one of those but the majority of reviews were in the garbage category.
View Quote

The build quality seems high, but that’s from just holding it.  Since I can’t mount the light and the holster retains on the light … don’t really know how it’ll perform.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top