Posted: 4/26/2023 10:18:49 PM EDT
|
I can’t seem to find one anywhere! Looking for one in black. Any help to places that have them in stock for sale would be great! Thanks |
I don't concern myself with the finishes too much. Almost all of my barrels were discontinued at clearance prices. Except for the Ti 50AE, I did that on purpose but it was still pretty cheap in comparison to the blued/black ones available at the time.It's crazy how messed up the market is for these things right now. Matt chrome Attached File Brushed chrome Attached File Ti gold Attached File Bright nickel Attached File |
Join the Community
Your next conversation starts here.
Create your free account to join discussions, share your experience, save topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.
- Join discussions
- Follow topics and replies
- Connect with fellow enthusiasts
Already a member? Sign in
Stay informed by subscribing to our Newsletter
but it was still pretty cheap in comparison to the blued/black ones available at the time.