Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 9/29/2024 6:14:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 45ProCarry]
Rather than step on Finslayer83’s thread, I decided to start my own.  I owe the inspiration to him.  

I have never owned a HK USP Compact before.  I searched high and low for a nice 9mm version.  I wasn’t having very much luck.  Most of the ones I found were either beat up or $1k.  One day I found a really nice USP45 Compact here on arfcom.  A deal was struck and it was on the way to it’s new owner. While I was waiting for my new pistol, I found a pristine pair of sequential S/N USP9 Compacts on gunbroker for a great price. Score.  I present to you 2 nice USP Compacts how I envision they should come from the factory.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Each has a GrayGuns 90 degree straight trigger,SRT Kit, HK45 mag release and spur hammer installed.  Next step is to shoot them.  Then I am going to install some nice sights on them.

@Finslayer83
Link Posted: 9/29/2024 8:58:03 PM EDT
[#1]
If you like the flat trigger in the USP, I would wager to say that you LOVE it. I don’t even shoot my .45 anymore, as the plastic trigger drives me nuts.

Have you considered the P30 safety lever? It makes holsters a pain, but I find it much more comfortable.

Great looking gun!
Link Posted: 9/29/2024 8:59:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks. I don’t t mind the USP safety levers.
Link Posted: 9/30/2024 3:46:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Can’t wait for more content and pics!
Link Posted: 9/30/2024 11:07:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I love the feel of a USP Compact and in 9mm makes it even better, great pick up.
Link Posted: 10/7/2024 6:22:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Attachment Attached File

I picked up a couple of the 10rd extended mags for my USP45 Compact.  I like them.  I should probably buy a couple more.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top